From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale II: The Innocent Malice

He pulled her ever closer, stroking her hair and kissing her on the top of her head.

"You will eventually learn to like these sounds, just like I do. They are quite an acquired taste..."

The screams had indeed caused him to feel a slight bulging, and he started grinding against Jayne, completely ignoring the screams in the background, which were now getting weaker as the girl settled into the embrace of the many spikes.
 
She watched the girl, knowing what she was feeling. She seemed to feel a sense of relief when she saw that the girl stopped moving, 'at least she worked it out for herself' she though.

She felt him behind her and bit her lip so she did not gasp out loud. She felt her body shaking as she tried as hard as she could to keep herself stood there looking at the girl, knowing all the pain she was feeling just as she felt him pushing harder against her.
 
It only took him a quick grip to disrobe Jayne, who was still distracted by the suffering girl. As she stood naked before him, he intensified his grinding, and started rubbing her between the shoulderblades.

Still holding her, he slowly backed her against the torture ladder and pushed her onto it so that she was now half-lying on it. With one hand, he continued his rubbing, while his other hand brought out his penis.

Before he would penetrate her, though, he wanted to explore her body more, especially now that it was healthier and better fed - except for her back, where he could still clearly feel the welts.
 
Jayne shivered a little as the robe fell down around her feet, and before she was pulled over towards the ladder she saw the girl looking up at her. She winced as he pushed her back and closed her eyes as she felt his hand move over her.
 
He kissed her on the mouth, then slowly started rubbing her sides. Her ribs did not protrude as much now, and she felt fuller, more satisfying, under his hands, as he noted contentedly. His left hand played with her hair, while his right hand went between her legs to feel if she was ready.
 
She tried to block out the screams. She closed her eyes letting him kiss her. The screams had turned into moans but she still knew what the girl was going through, shuddering herself as she felt his hand push between her legs.
 
She was not wet enough, but he would get there. The screams and the cold chamber were probably ruining the mood for her... but they only really got him in the mood, so he intensified his rubbing, now concentrating on the sides of her buttocks.
 
Her eyes closed tight all she could imagine was herself sitting on that chair, then she would feel his hands and his fingers pushing into her. She wanted to scream out herself, she opened her mouth to do so but nothing came out from it.
 
He immediately pressed his own mouth on her open mouth and let his tongue shoot inside, at the same time slowly pressing the tip of his penis against the outside of her other lips. He wanted to be really gentle with her. The poor girl was probably still scared of this place.
 
She felt him, reaching out to grab hold of anything she could, she wanted it to be over, she wanted the screaming to stop and she opened her legs a little wider for him to get easier inbetween her.
 
He grabbed her by the shoulders and slowly slid inside her. She was not quite wet yet, and he felt quite a bit of resistance as he went in, so he deliberately tried to be very slow.

The moaning in the background made beautiful background music to him. The poor girl in front of him, though, was obviously unnerved by it...
 
Jayne turned away, felt him pushing down on her, she lay down completly closing her eyes, screwing them tight shut and biting down on her lip as she felt the pain. Each time she pushed into him it rubbed her sore back. She lay there letting him use her body fighting back the tears.
 
The crying... the pain... normally, this would make him enjoy this more, but this girl was special. He actually wanted her to feel good about this, dank dungeon or not. Well... he could not force it, so he quickly finished with a few thrusts, then pulled her off the ladder.
 
Shaking and not wanting to look at the girl she saw her robe on the floor and when he pulled her off she walked over bending down to pick it up and quickly covering herself, though she could feel the wetness from him between her legs as she pulled the robe on tieing it tight glancing down at the girl she saw her looking straight at her.
 
"You did not enjoy it?"

He was genuinely disappointed, but the more he thought about it, the more rage welled up in him. He had spared her! One in a thousand, and she was so ungrateful! Well, he would have his enjoyment yet...

"Back to work then. See that foolish girl in the chair? I see she has not yet confessed, so I want you to look for the amulet... you know, the one witches make for immunity against torture. It must be somewhere inside her, so go look, girl!"
 
She looked over at him and then her and ignoring his question she walked over and knelt down between, she looked up at her and as she put her hands on her legs she could feel her shaking. Looking up at her she moved her hands and slid one between her legs.
 
"Oh, so you are looking there first, you dirty girl?", he grinned. He was back in good moods again seeing how readily she obeyed him. "I would have gone for the mouth first, but if you so choose... well, do you find anything? Go deep inside. It could be well hidden!"
 
She had seen him hold her mouth open already and with one hand on her shaking legs she pushed her fingers further inside her. Shutting her eyes as she heard the moans coming from her and when she felt her body tense up from her fingers pushing inside her.
 
"Come on! Search thoroughly! There must be something hidden somewhere, or she would have confessed long ago!"

Without paying heed to the poor girl's struggling, he leaned on her shoulders, pressing her deeper into the chair and the spikes deeper into her buttocks, as he observed Jayne explore her from the inside.
 
Jayne stood up turning and putting her hand on the table leaving the amulet there. "there you are." she said as she simply took a few steps. She looked back watching him as he pressed down on her, watching her helpless struggles and seeing the pain in her face knowing full well from her own experience what it felt like.
 
"Good work!"

He could tell from the suddenly increasingly desperate struggle of the girl in the chair that he had found exactly what he had been looking for: Robbed of her magical protection, she felt the full pain of the spikes, and the screams intensified.

"I do not hear her confess, though... come on, help me strap her to the rack, so we can loosen her tongue!"
 
Standing one side they took her from the chair and over to the rack, she fastened a wrist and an ankle too it. The girl barely conscious now and the last of her energy soon left her as she struggled for a brief few seconds in the restraints.
 
"It looks like you are too good at this... let us give her some time to gather her strength back. As for you: If you want to earn some improvements for yourself... say, getting an actual bed in that cell of yours, now would be the time to do me a little favour..."
 
She turned and looked at him, resgined to whatever he would ask of her. "And what would that be?" she asked him.
 
"I want you to help our guest here" - he nodded at the half-conscious girl chained to the rack - "with regaining strength, so I can continue asking her some questions. Get her excited, make her comfortable... as comfortable as you can be when you are chained to that thing, anyway..."
 
Back
Top