Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one person I'm responsible to confess to, and only one confession withheld....Mmmm, maybe someday.
 
I confess...

Im an attention whore.

I confess...

stripping for hot, sexy men makes me feel like a sexy bad gurl...
 
When I was in class one day (back in high school that is) I got really horny staring at my teacher and without thinking about it I stuck a pen up my pussy and left it there for the rest of the class so that every I shifted my legs it moved around my wet snatch...'worst' of all I think the teacher noticed. Never said anything tho'.
 
I confess that I think attention whores are hot, especially when they notice my staring.
 
I confess that I think attention whores are hot, especially when they notice my staring.
I confess being stared at, or gawked at is kind of uncomfortable for me, but if the guy is good enough to take it to eye fucking it becomes hot.
 
I confess that i have left my vibe covered in my juices ...left sexy pix of me dressing for my wedding...in my nightstand ...knowing my 20 yo son would find it ...knowing that he masturbated in my bed after he got home...
 
I confess that i have left my vibe covered in my juices ...left sexy pix of me dressing for my wedding...in my nightstand ...knowing my 20 yo son would find it ...knowing that he masturbated in my bed after he got home...

You know it because you watched him?
 
I never watched .....just walked up the stairs as he bustled out of my room ....bedspread rumpled ..obviously i came home when he wasnt expecting me
after that, i realized why the drawer looked like it had been gone through
 
I never watched .....just walked up the stairs as he bustled out of my room ....bedspread rumpled ..obviously i came home when he wasnt expecting me
after that, i realized why the drawer looked like it had been gone through

was your vibe clean now?
 
I confess that I've been leading the same married man on for 11 years now, and even though I tell him that I want to fuck him, I don't and I never will. Just to keep getting his attention.....
 
I confess that I've been leading the same married man on for 11 years now, and even though I tell him that I want to fuck him, I don't and I never will. Just to keep getting his attention.....

The ultimate tease huh
 
I confess that I've been a sex addict since I was far too young to be entertaining such thoughts, but I have never felt as sexy as I have today because my husband has finally agreed after 20 years of marriage to just go all out and indulge my fantasies and desires full time. I haven't touched myself all day, or all day yesterday, in anticipation, and that may be the first time since I was 10 that I have gone two full days without self pleasure when I wasn't physically ill. My thighs have been wet all day since this morning when my husband went through my closet and dresser and threw out a big pile of clothes and shoes that he says will never be sluttish enough for me again. He already told me that tomorrow he is going to start bringing home guys to fuck my ass, and tonight his cousin Wendy is supposed to come over and make me her bitch while he watches. If you don't know what started all this, read my Valentine's Day thread. :rose:
 
I confess that a lot of times, I feel that I'm destined to live my life alone.

I confess, I am tired of putting up with the same old shit from a wife who does not see the benefit in meeting my needs. Perhaps it is time for a change, and for me to really see what is out there. You can be in a realtionship/marriage and still be all alone. Maybe I should get a different toy, one that plays back and gives me what I want. Yes I do confess to having one very sadisitic side, and I am tired of providing the world and getting nothing in return, I would bring that toy home and demonstrate what it is I want.

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys, the difference between men is the type of toys they own. Perhaps I need a new type? One that is warm and wet not cold and distant.
 
I confess to reading Literotica and posting questions and answers on this forum secretly without my wife knowing I do this. Does that count?
 
I confess that LegsApart and Spankbanks AVs excite the hell out of me and they don't even have heads!

:::runs to check PMs for head shots:::
:D
 
I confess that I've been leading the same married man on for 11 years now, and even though I tell him that I want to fuck him, I don't and I never will. Just to keep getting his attention.....
You two are both pathetic.
I'd tell you to get a conscience, but I think it's beyond you.
 
I was 32 and fucked a beautiful blond (and very precocious) girl half my age (it may actually have been slightly before her 16th birthday)

She was living with her father, a paranoid freak retired from the CIA - a week later, my apartment caught fire at 2am and burned to the ground. I think maybe he found out.
 
I confess, that i hate my husband, and i love someone else but am scared to death of taking the finial plunge.I'm afraid i won't make him happy when he deserves to be.And maybe i should just stay in my box and close the lid cause it's easier then feeling the way i feel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top