Licking up the cum from her breasts or mouth

Have to admit I have licked out another guys cum after he had fucked my wife I always enjoyed it. Also enjoy sucking the same cocks as well.;)
 
Love it

I have been happily eating my own cum for several years.. and have always wanted to see another man cum on the wifes heavy breasts....
 
If you leave me alone with your wife in a motel room for an hour, I'll send you the video...:nana:
 
I have been happily eating my own cum for several years.. and have always wanted to see another man cum on the wifes heavy breasts....

My buddy and I had made it with each other several times, then one beer drinking night we shared a hooker. One fuck led to another and we ended the night lapping up cum from her mouth, her pussy and, of course, her breasts. Think your wife would be interested?
 
Count me in . I love to shoot a big load all over my wife's tits and lick it off. Then slide right up and give her a deep kiss. It don't get much hotter than that.
 
My buddy and I had made it with each other several times, then one beer drinking night we shared a hooker. One fuck led to another and we ended the night lapping up cum from her mouth, her pussy and, of course, her breasts.


Hey Bill; just curious; you went down on a hooker? that sounds kind of out there to me. No offense, but a hooker?
 
I bought some new porn some time ago, see if anything good was on it. As usual, it was not bad but not particularly good either. One of the compilation things that just served one purpose: get it out, get it up, and get it off (men, you'll know what I'm talkin' 'bout). Near the end, there was this scene where this guy's getting his cock sucked by a pretty hot big titted "latina." He starts cumming, and shoots his cum all over her big tits, which was pretty hot. Then right after that, he bends down and laps up every fucking drop off her tits. This is something I almost never see in str8 porn, and it was pretty hot. Sure got me off, if for no other reason than the surprise of it. On future viewing, I noticed that the woman is definatley not into it. She kinds of looks freaked out by the whole thing. he's like, "hey baby, does this turn you on?" And she's like," noooo..............."
 
Wow, pretty hot thread. I'd love to try something like this with my wife sometime, especially licking my cum off of her tits. Unfortunately, she'd never go for it and I lose the urge after I come, so I never pursue it. Wish I could break the ice so to speak.

I have tasted my own several times over the years. And once with a girlfriend in college I went down on her after cumming inside her. We had had a bit to drink, and were recouping after round 1 of some great sex. We started to get horny again, and soon enough I was licking away. Thing is, I didn't even realize I was getting my first creampie until the next day!! Just completely forgot - either the alchohol or heat of the moment. Probably a good thing I didn't realize or I would have stopped. Oh well -- to have that opportunity again some day!
 
Well, these pics are awesome!!! I get so hot seeing them !
I would love to have some guy shooting cum on my face and my wife's face, both of us sharing the cock and the cum !!!! And then kissing each other, snowballing... wow! We are going to try it soon, I know... We already made contacts, so I'm really looking forward...
Keep photos coming... or even videos...
 
I'd love to try something like this with my wife sometime, especially licking my cum off of her tits. Unfortunately, she'd never go for it and I lose the urge after I come, so I never pursue it. Wish I could break the ice so to speak.


Well how do you know she'd never go for it? Just shoot a little on her tits, lick it up and she what she does....
 
licking it up

I see a lot of posts from guys who are into eating pussy creampies and I agree that's and makes me horny to think about. I've eaten my own cum before and it was nice, but it doesn't make me as horny as licking up my own sperm off my wife's tits or kissing her creamy mouth after she sucks me off.

I've only had the opportunity once in the past to eat my own sperm from my wife's mouth and I am getting erect thinking about it as I type this!

Whenever I see a pic or a video of a guy shooting his sperm into a woman's mouth I like to think about being right there next to her and planting a full kiss on her mouth before she has a chance to eat it herself.

And I love vids where the guy shoot a big, thick load of cum on her breasts and it's so thick and sticky that it stays right on her tits. I just want to clean up that delicious sperm with my mouth.

Just sharing my particular obsession with ya'll. Have a great weekend.

I agree.
I have only cum swapped with my wife once,but it was so hot!
I;d love to do it again.
 
ah the load is great but the throat and the titties are to kill for!! Imagine licking that off those!!??
 
Docisin -- My wife doesn't like the taste of cum at all, to the point that it makes it hard for her to even enjoy giving blowjobs. I've done all the stuff about changing diets, etc and that has helped some. But she is pretty far removed still from considering the idea of swallowing my cum, much less finding it erotic for me to give it a little lick.


Gotcha! And all I can say is that, been there, had that, and I feel for ya brotha!
 
I must say I am very forunate in that my wife is very open to me eating my cum.


She will kiss me after blwing me, and give me a great snowball.

But the best is when she sucks me just to the point as where I cum cum just a bit, and then kisses me.

Its great! Im not down from cumming at that point and its just so kinky.

I have licked my cum from about all parts of her sweet body. Sometimes I will jerk off just enough to fill her naval and the kiss it and suck it out.

I only wish I still had the desire after a full orgasm to to eat it.


I had to make her promise me, that after I came in her mouth she would kiss me and I would swallow, if I turned my head or refused to open my mouth to kiss her, she would spit it in my face.
Thats only happened twice! But she did spit it in my face! What a mess, much easier just to swallow it. But it was my deal, shes just doing what I wanted.


Shes great.
 
I wish my wife was like that

Toolpro said...I am very fortunate in that my wife is very open to me eating my cum.


She will kiss me after blowing me, and give me a great snowball.

I had to make her promise me, that after I came in her mouth she would kiss me and I would swallow.



I would absolutely LOVE it if my wife told me one day, "I will only suck you off if I can kiss you afterwards and share your sperm with you."

If only she was more open to this!

In the meantime, I can only fantasize and stroke my cock thinking about it, and writing about it with you folks.

Here's a nice set of tits getting coated with some really delicious looking sperm. Enjoy.

http://www.myporntube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=b8a013b4779b81f883e6
 
Gooey Kiss

I wish this was offered to me everyday!

How much you you love to make out with her??? Makes me stiff thinking about it.
:)
 

Attachments

  • GKS_02-35.jpg
    GKS_02-35.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2,929
that myporntube is an awesome site! Thanks!
Great jpeg too. Keep cumming!
 
hey
i found it great - to find other men , like me, that love licking their cum. i have done it once with my wife. she sucked me off, when i had lot off precum she took my cock out and put it on her tits. i cum on her tits then i licked her clean ! it was great ! just remember it now make me hard again. unfortunatly it was too long time ago...
 
Absolutly love cleaning my woman up after she has been filled or covered with cum.
Really like it when she rides cowboy and after filling her she just moves up and settles down on my mouth and lets it drip in.
Up and ready for more.
 
Absolutly love cleaning my woman up after she has been filled or covered with cum.
Really like it when she rides cowboy and after filling her she just moves up and settles down on my mouth and lets it drip in.
Up and ready for more.

Doing this tonight -for certain. God, I can hardly wait to slip my tongue inside her...
 
Back
Top