Back in Black

Andrea, You have a great, sexy body with fabulous curves in all the right places. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures.

I must admit, that in this picture, I really like your smile. Just wonderful. :)
Oh, and fabulous tits also. :D

attachment.php

Shower pictures! Sorry it took so long, but I was being distracted by a nice man the entire time :)

Here they are!

Also, I didn't pick which pictures to post.. someone else did :)

super sexy pics....someone was really lucky to pick these

Shower pictures! Sorry it took so long, but I was being distracted by a nice man the entire time :)

Here they are!

mmmm love #14, the face/smile pic... you look great and bubbly... nice!

Here they are!

So who is the lucky person who gets to see all your pics and then pick which ones to post???? :confused:

So who is the lucky person who gets to see all your pics and then pick which ones to post???? :confused:

Haha. He didn't get to see the pictures first. I just told him to pick 4 numbers between 1-13. That's how many pictures I took :) well I took 14, but I had already decided I was posting #14. (;

*Forgive my errors, this was sent from my iPhone *

Haha. He didn't get to see the pictures first. I just told him to pick 4 numbers between 1-13. That's how many pictures I took :) well I took 14, but I had already decided I was posting #14. (;

*Forgive my errors, this was sent from my iPhone *

My answer would have been: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13."

I guess I can't count to four. :confused: :devil:

Wow

Hey there Andrea. I just found your thread.
First of all gorgeous!
Second between you and XSB I was drooling like one of Pavlov's dogs!
Looking forward too seeing more.

My answer would have been: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13."

I guess I can't count to four. :confused: :devil:

All of the other ones will come later, I promise! I also think my roommate is going out tonight, and since I can't drink for 7 das, I'm staying in! You may get your audio after all! I've already been playing around with SoundCloud on my phone. Now I just need some inspiration! (;

*Forgive my errors, this was sent from my iPhone *.

All of the other ones will come later, I promise! I also think my roommate is going out tonight, and since I can't drink for 7 das, I'm staying in! You may get your audio after all! I've already been playing around with SoundCloud on my phone. Now I just need some inspiration! (;

An audio clip would be spectacular!

I cannot wait to hear the voice that comes from the mouth that forms that smile. Whether it's a mostly chaste introduction with a hint of the naughty or a simulation of the sounds I'd like to hear muffled by your thighs.

I cannot wait to hear the voice that comes from the mouth that forms that smile. Whether it's a mostly chaste introduction with a hint of the naughty or a simulation of the sounds I'd like to hear muffled by your thighs.

:) I really don't like my voice much. Which is why I'm so hesitant to post. Lol

:) I really don't like my voice much. Which is why I'm so hesitant to post. Lol

Join the club, dear :) If everyone here liked their own voices, they wouldn't be clamoring to hear yours.

So yeah. Totally clamoring over here. No pressure :p

Love the shower pitcures. Sexy fucking legs ;)

I hate my voice too, but the people here seem to enjoy it! You should definitely try out an audio love! :kiss::kiss:

Thinking of making the hour drive to ball state so we can see some pics of you in a REAL jersey ;). Ill let you have the choice of Frank Gore, Patrick Willis, or Vernon Davis lol

Back