Freedom to be - you and Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Good early AM CHARGERGIRL and good luck in getting back to sleep. I am writing and posting a bit and will for a while longer.

It looks to me like we're off to a good start - makes me smile! And WooHoo - 3 pages already!

BrettJ

Author / Writing / Sensualist
 
Hi

I am - kind of - in the same boat. Went to bed and started to drift off then my damned legs spasms [ I have them on occasion ] kicked in. These are fairly violent, so until the sleep meds kick in, up for a bit.

Glad to see we're on the 3rd page, won't it be cool when we hit double digits?

BrettJ

Writer / Alert / Studmuppet
 
Just dropping by to say hi! Thanks for the invite, guess you wanna keep in touch with me! ;)

Was looking for a site to arouse myself with and found Lit one night, took simply forever to find myself here... but the threads and people are my new addiction! Mostly the People! Do anyone post pics of themselves anywhere? Oh, and I like exhib/voy stories and cannot get enough of the Incest stories you all write! Simply Hot!

Thanks Brett, CG, and of course PJ! And please say hi if you wish to talk sometime to everyone else!!
 
Hey if you like it up there then you can stay... but since I am in charge.. you get up there and do the work!
 
LOL! I see CG and Jack have been rolling around this morning!

Good morning sweeties! This is my new fav place to hang out!

I'm hoping to be able to hang out here and play today :kiss: :kiss:
 
I'm going to try to write today. I think I've got too many irons in the fire and as a result, I'm not doing much on any one thing. How 'bout you?
 
Hi everyone. After a long discussion, I've decided to open this thread. I am hoping it goes well, so please allow me to explain.

We want friendly, open-minded posters in here. No bickering please. We want this to be a happy, friendly place.

I will be allowing posts of almost every type, including incest - so if that bothers you, please skip on by.

We can talk about our days or our writing or fantasies or what we want for supper. We can post naughty or nice.

What we CAN'T post - and I cannot stress this enough - is negativity. I will be here A LOT. I have other rooms I post in, but this one is mine. I created it.

We don't want a lot of arguing or debating or the merits of this and that. No flaming. You don't like it here, no one is going to force you to stay.

Jump on in if you like and test the waters.

BrettJ

Founder / Sensualist / Studmuppet



Glad to see the thread up and running.

Please PM me. There is a concept about which I am confused.
 
there is just too much silliness going on right now, still, that I'm finding it difficult to concentrate. And it's pissing me off.

Yep, know what you mean. Yesterday was also a busy day at work, and then a rough night last night. So I'm definitely in the mood for lighthearted fun and good energy!

(and :rolleyes: at something else)
 
Dancing with the Stars

Okay, can I post about this here Brett? Just a quick post? LOL

I was really surprised by both Marlee Matlin and Priscilla Presley last night. Thought Priscilla would be a disaster but she was terrific.

For the guys, I loved Cheryl Burke and her partner, the Chilean guy, and Mario and Karina, and also that tall handsome football player - yummmmmmmmy!

Steve Gutenberg is so cute, I want to pinch his cheeks.

/end DWTS post
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top