Underwear or naked?

Underwear or naked?

Which is better for you?
I like wearing something, that gives access or can be easily removed
He says he likes both
Which gets you going?

I have always loved to be total naked and also my parter, that intimate touch of skin to skin... Mmm... you can't beat it :) However, there is a sexy appeal to also wearing "accessible" clothing :)

One thing I must insist on though, he is completely naked when I give him oral and hand relief. I love him to ejaculate over his skin so that I get the taste of cum and his skin when I lick him clean ;) :kiss:

Underwear or an outfit does it for me.
There's no doubt nude is gorgeous, but lingerie or a sexy play outfit is like a frame around a beautiful painting.....the painting is still stunning without the frame, but somehow the frame adds a certain something and takes it to another level.

Pretty underwear is fun and makes me feel sexy whether any one sees it or not. But I love just pulling on my cutoffs in the morning, no panties.

I didn't wear any undies under my work jeans today. It is a very dirty hot and sweaty job.

Maybe some proof of these conditions would be nice, you know what we say here.... if there isn't a picture it didn't happen. :D

Naked is generally more comfortable for me, a woman w/o underwear is so sexy!

But sexy underwear does look nice, so I can go either way, whichever is more comfortable for the wearer and whatever there mood is, teasing (underwear) or trying to get me hot fast.

Cheers!

what gets me going is whatever he is in the mood to see.

for sleeping I prefer to be nude. as a mom with young children in the house, it feels like such a grown-up luxury!

Lingerie on my lady is wrapping on a gift. Very appreciated, but not necessary.

As many have said, it depends on the circumstances, as there were a few times when no lingerie was the perfect choice. Variety is a lovely word.

Back