Why I love Japan

Looks like Kink.com has something very similar. It might not be the same thing, but it looks like the graphics are better. I'm not sure if it's interactive or not, like the Japanese one, but I don't know. Neither of the sites are in my price range, so I'll never know.

A way for guys to fuck a cartoon character? This must be the gamer version of the Real Doll.

I wonder...does the game have levels you have to go through, like a sex version of Call of Duty? Does it get more difficult to make her come the higher the level is? Do you get basic "weapons " like various vibes and dildos to use that you can upgrade as you go along? The possibilities seem endless.

I am going to wait for the game for women, where I get to fuck Superman or...Ironman! Yeah, that's it!

There will be a choice of game controller - either a hand with two extended fingers or a very realistic dildo, something much nicer than those odd-looking disembodied vaginas. Instead of me playing the game, the game has to play ME. :devil: There will be an android app available for it as well, for mobile applications.

I am going to wait for the game for women, where I get to fuck Superman or...Ironman! Yeah, that's it!

There will be a choice of game controller - either a hand with two extended fingers or a very realistic dildo, something much nicer than those odd-looking disembodied vaginas. Instead of me playing the game, the game has to play ME. :devil: There will be an android app available for it as well, for mobile applications.

Oh please, you are there already, just paint the fucking machine red.

Oh please, you are there already, just paint the fucking machine red.

If you're suggesting I paint my washing machine red, set it to spin, and stick a suction cup dildo to it, my first instinct is that ain't gonna work.

Jesus H. Christ on a crutch! $2,300! I can't afford shit like that! And if that sucker breaks down, I can't exactly take it to my garage to be fixed.

"Um, hi, I um...think maybe the shocks might need replacing..." :eek:

Besides, that's the kind of gizmo guys like, because it's got lots of buttons and settings and fancy shit. This is the sex equivalent of fifteen remote controls for the TV and peripherals. Women, we want it simple and easy to operate.

Not to mention that dildo would remind me of getting fucked by a giant gummi worm.

little-may-you-know they also invented sonic the hedgehog and pokemon two of the greatest franchises that inspired my original creation of SONICHU

little-may-you-know they also invented sonic the hedgehog and pokemon two of the greatest franchises that inspired my original creation of SONICHU

I think Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokémon would make a great names for a vibrators. Truly, I do. The Sonic one would look vaguely like a Hitachi Magic Wand, only covered in spiky nubs. Pokémon would, of course, be small, cute, and bright yellow.

BTW, how long until school starts? Not long now, surely. :rolleyes:

Jesus H. Christ on a crutch! $2,300! I can't afford shit like that! And if that sucker breaks down, I can't exactly take it to my garage to be fixed.

"Um, hi, I um...think maybe the shocks might need replacing..." :eek:

Besides, that's the kind of gizmo guys like, because it's got lots of buttons and settings and fancy shit. This is the sex equivalent of fifteen remote controls for the TV and peripherals. Women, we want it simple and easy to operate.

Not to mention that dildo would remind me of getting fucked by a giant gummi worm.

I'm sure was in a sex shop a few months ago that was selling android controlled vibrators. Much smaller easy to fit in your bag (or use when in public under your clothes) and probably much cheaper.

Back