Chemical warfare

MSTarot

Literotica Guru
Need a little knowledge here and my researching isn't giving me what I need.

The scene: guy finds his boss's daughter at a Rave party. She helped set it up and to give her energy has been chugging Red Bull like water.

Then she dropped Ecstasy. What's a rave with that, right?

Then as the party was jumping someone gave her a "Snoopy" blotter paper with some high grade acid.

She weighs about a buck ten.

My question, just how fucked is she?

She's at a rave. Thousands of strange colors and lights. Hundreds of people, soem more fucked up than she is.

She couldn't get more hyped up unless someone gave her straight adrenalin and a coffee IV.

The guy is going to be her Knight in Goth armor and coem to her rescue. What I need to know and can't find out is just how much of a mental case will she be? he has to get her out the club, back to her place. And there is no chance she is going to calm down for hours.

I'm trying for an accurate depiction.

Within reason.

MST

A pal of mine is a toxicologist and when I next wee him I'll ask for you.

However, my first reaction is "a Very Expensive period of therapy".
And an interesting time in Hospital.

She could be very fucked.....she could be dead.

The red bull would also contribute to that. IN large quantities those drinks can cause a heart attack. Molly (E) will add to the rush, but not speed her up anymore its a different effect. A euphoric high to go along with her adrenalin rush.

But acid? That's an hallucinogenic and what she sees could cause her heart to beat even faster....I think she'd be heading for an er.

Need a little knowledge here and my researching isn't giving me what I need.

The scene: guy finds his boss's daughter at a Rave party. She helped set it up and to give her energy has been chugging Red Bull like water.

Then she dropped Ecstasy. What's a rave with that, right?

Then as the party was jumping someone gave her a "Snoopy" blotter paper with some high grade acid.

She weighs about a buck ten.

My question, just how fucked is she?

She's at a rave. Thousands of strange colors and lights. Hundreds of people, soem more fucked up than she is.

She couldn't get more hyped up unless someone gave her straight adrenalin and a coffee IV.

The guy is going to be her Knight in Goth armor and coem to her rescue. What I need to know and can't find out is just how much of a mental case will she be? he has to get her out the club, back to her place. And there is no chance she is going to calm down for hours.

I'm trying for an accurate depiction.

Within reason.

MST

Has she been drinking alcohol? If so she's well fucked up and hallucinating. Sounds as if he'd be better taking her to ER rather than home.

*speaking from experience -not in a professional capacity* my take on this would be yes, she'd obviously be absolutely wasted, she'd be hallucinating, 'loved up' -very trusting and open to suggestion, hyper and probably quite dehydrated.

other than that the actual levels of actual LSD and MDMA she had taken would be a factor, (no two pills would ever contain the same amount of MDMA for instance). how much experience she's had of taking them before. What else is they were mixed with.

for example LSD is frequently cut with strychnine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strychnine#Human_toxicity

ecstasy pills are often cut with MDA because its cheaper and easier to find, the effects are similar but not identical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetamine

Someone on that cocktail of drugs would be very susceptible to external influences, they might have a really nice evening, lots of people could and have done this combination frequently and never ended up in ER. but if she witnessed something unpleasant or traumatic, or had underlying psychological issues, or was already feeling anxious or depressed then there could be a very different outcome. I would say it would be her state of mind, rather than her physical characteristics that would affect her reaction more. And negative effects would be more likely to be phycological rather than physical.

she almost certainly wouldn't be able to sleep until the drugs had worn off, (between 6-10 hours) its hard to say how hyper she would be without knowing how much red bull she'd drunk, but in themselves LSD and MDMA wouldn't make you hyper. Someone in that state, if I didn't have any particular concerns about their state of mind i'd probably sit them in front of a TV and make them watch kids films until the effects had worn off and they could sleep and I'd make sure they drank some water.

the 'come down' would last about 24 hours, there would be exhaustion, and possibly anxiety and or depression. but again, this depends on various factors, especially what the drugs were cut with.

Smiling uncontrollably.
Pupils the size of saucers.
Staring at anything - hand, dancers, lights.

The vision interruption from the LSD will cause trails - images that persist on moving objects - an intense strobe light effect.

If she didn't know she dropped acid, a panic attack could ensue.

Red Bull is basically caffeine and sugar. It's not good for you and large doses over a prolonged period of time could be damaging, but a single episode is not likely to be harmful.

I don't have experience with MDMA, so I can't comment on that one.

LSD is actually a rather safe drug. You can't OD on it. It doesn't have any physical effects.

LSD takes 30-60 minutes to take effect. It won't be immediately noticeable to someone who is already sparking on other substances. It's not until the acid high exceeds the high from the other substances that the user will even be aware of it. Then she'll have about three hours of rising buzz, 30-60 minutes of peak buzz, and 4-6 hours of coming down. Sleep is impossible.

She will be deeply introspective, fascinated with color, shapes, and sounds. She'll hear depths to music and meaning in lyrics that she never noticed before. She will think that the universe is speaking to her, and she is discovering absolute truths. She will only be able to communicate meaningfully with others who are also tripping on acid.

So long as she remains indoors and has someone with her to share the experience, she won't be in any danger. Going outside and walking the streets, however, would be problematic.

She isn't likely to feel like engaging in sexual activity. Acid doesn't make you horny, and it doesn't amplify horniness. Sex is usually the last thing on a person's mind.

Red Bull vs Jolt

Years ago a drink called Jolt came out. I was living in Texas at the time and don't know if it was regional or country or world wide. But all the little old ladies and church leaders were upset because it advertised more caffeine that any other soft drink.

But it turned out to have much much less in a can that a cup of coffee.

How much caffeine per can does Red Bull have vs a cup of coffee? (I don't drink either)

LSD makes you see things that aren't there. Sometimes those things are not pleasant and can cause the user to do things they wouldn't do when sober that are detrimental to their health...like jump off building. Seen it happen, three times. Sad, sad ending to someones life.

Years ago a drink called Jolt came out. I was living in Texas at the time and don't know if it was regional or country or world wide. But all the little old ladies and church leaders were upset because it advertised more caffeine that any other soft drink.

But it turned out to have much much less in a can that a cup of coffee.

How much caffeine per can does Red Bull have vs a cup of coffee? (I don't drink either)

I don't know, but Red Bull (or similar) fucks my stomach up before I can even get drunk when mixed with vodka. Never had a good night out on it.

Her head would be fucked, quite possibly her guts too. Think diarrhoea, wind, all that non-sexy stuff.:devil:

for example LSD is frequently cut with strychnine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strychnine#Human_toxicity

Myth. While any drug can contain manufacturing impurities, there's very little evidence for LSD being contaminated with strychnine; even if it was, a blotter square is so light that it wouldn't be able to contain a significant dose of strychnine.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_myth5.shtml
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misconceptions_about_drugs#Strychnine

Not exactly my field of expertise, but I don't see how it would even make sense to cut LSD, given how it's usually sold. The threshold dosage for LSD is tiny, so about 95%+ of the weight of a blotter square is paper. If you wanted to make it go further, wouldn't it make a lot more sense just to use the same amount of LSD with more paper?

Getting back to the OP, from the Erowid article: Further advice would be to avoid methylxanthines (caffiene, theophylline in tea, etc) prior to dosing. Some have noted a possible synergistic effect between them and LSD causing, or contributing, to a harsh body load during a trip.

That said, there's enough leeway in this scenario to allow for whatever reaction works best for the story, depending on just what's really in the "ecstasy" tablet and how much there is. Some sort of "this wasn't my usual supplier" should cover any objections.

Myth. While any drug can contain manufacturing impurities, there's very little evidence for LSD being contaminated with strychnine; even if it was, a blotter square is so light that it wouldn't be able to contain a significant dose of strychnine.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_myth5.shtml
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misconceptions_about_drugs#Strychnine

Not exactly my field of expertise, but I don't see how it would even make sense to cut LSD, given how it's usually sold. The threshold dosage for LSD is tiny, so about 95%+ of the weight of a blotter square is paper. If you wanted to make it go further, wouldn't it make a lot more sense just to use the same amount of LSD with more paper?

Ah, that is vaguely ringing a bell, sorry my bad.

Back