She's The Real Boss.........( closed )

Sarah grinned hearing him groan and enjoyed the feeling of his cock twitching beneath her heel eager for her to fuck it and eager to cum . She had controlled his cock all week with just her heel or having him stroke it to a point where he would shoot his load only to have him stop and watch her giving him a lick here or there but never giving him what he truly wanted... to be fucked and fuck her.

She slid her skirt up slowly revealing some of her sexy thigh highs and she smirked saying "I want you to undress for me today David"she said sexily and sternly "I have a reward for you being such a good boy all week"she said teasingly knowing he was near his limit and would want to at least touch her or her touch him.

Dave had never gotten naked this whole week with her. Sarah had barely showed any skin at all either come to think of it. Maybe she was just waiting for now to get naked so we can finally fuck he thought.

After a very brief moment of hesitation, Dave unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his broad chest. A few buttons more and his abs were in view. Dave had played lacrosse in college and stayed in shape all these years later. He had just turned 41 but people would sware he was at least 10 years younger.

After tossing his shirt to the side, he looked at Sarah as he unbuckled his pants and let his cock free. Dropping his pants and shirts, Dave now stood there naked for her. His hard body and hard cock ready for Sarah.

Sarah couldnt help but admire his body, Dave was incredible shape. Her eyes looked over his chiseled abs and down to his big hard cock and she could see why some secretaries loved servicing him. She grinned noticing he left his tie on.

She walked over grabbing him by the cock squeezing at bit then leaned in kissing him letting him think they were about to fuck as she led him by his cock over to the couch in his office. She smirked as he sat watching her fully clothed body and she began teasing him.

She slowly lifted her skirt over her ass and then rolled it back down seeing his excitement grow each time she did it. She finally worked her skirt off sexily and stepped out of it tossing it in the pile with his clothes. She did a sexy little dance sliding her top over her head and letting it rest right above her 32D breasts.

At 30 Sarah had a magnificent body. A tight toned stomach, round full ass, and breasts that would make any many salivate. She worked hard to keep in shape and she intended on staying like this because half the men and women her age didnt look like her or even him.

She slid the shirt off finally standing in front of him wearing the sexy lingerie set she had recently purchased and began strutting around the office letting him get a good view of it. His cock seemed tonbob with delight seeing her in the sexy little number and she chuckled making her way over as she undid her pearl necklace deciding to restrain one of his wrist and undid his tie using it to tie up his cock and balls.

She smirked as she sat in his lap straddling him " I bet you arent too mad about the $500 charge now huh Dave?" She grinned. She slowly began running her hands down his chest and her breast were right near his lips. Her perfect pink nipples visable through the set she wore. She felt his cock beneath her as she sat in his lap and she slowly began sliding her lace covered pussy across his cock .

"Mmm i know how bad you want this right now dont you David... I want you to tell me..tell me what you want?" She said in his ear seductively.

Dave had seen many strippers and dancers before, but none of them were as hot as Sarah. She moved with a burning confidence​ that made everything she did so sexy. Plus she had a body that was simply perfect.

It was a bit surprising when Sarah started to restrain him and even more shocking when she tied up his cock and balls. She made it tight but not too tight. But she definitely had him by the balls.

Dave pressed his big cock against her panties trying to get into her honey hole. Sarah started to simulate fucking him but made sure to tug on his balls to keep him wanting her. They both knew the answer when she asked him what he wanted but she was now just taunting him.

He was now close enough to her neck to start kissing it as he finally admitted he wanted her.

"I was to fuck you. I want to spread your long legs and fill you with my big cock"

Sarah sighed feeling his lip against her neck as he pressed his cock against her underwear. She knew he felt how wet she was from all this teasing she was doing and she grinned hearing him admit how he wanted to fuck her.

She smirked deciding to tease him a bit more pressing herself hard on his cock with out actually putting him inside of her.. "Mmmm i dont know Davey... ive worked hard for this body....and ive been giving you tastes of think sweet pussy all week..letting you slide a finger in ..and watch me get off... all to someone who judged my looks.. and now you want to fuck me with this big cock huh?"she taunted sighing pulling away from his lips and leaning down kissing him sexily.

"I dont know David.. should i let you fuck me? Or should i just use this big cock of yours to make myself cum?"she said with an evil laugh.

She was driving him wild yet again. Most of it came from the tone of her voice. She was talking to him like he was a child. It was not only humiliating but it turned Dave on to no end. Again she was mind fucking him with her words.

His cock was sliding against her slick pussy and the silk of her panties. He couldn't help but watch her tits bounce up and down through her see through bra. Her hard nipples pressing against the silky fabric.

Dave didn't care anymore about how desperate he sounded. "Oh God, please let me fuck you!" But with every plea from him, Sarah gave a tug on the line that controlled him.

Sarah grinned hearing him plead with her to let him fuck her and stood sexily removing the restnof her clothing except her tights and heels. She straddled him againand he use his free hand to touch her breast wihich she responded to by smirking and using the tie on his cock to pull slightly to let h,im know she was still in control.

She lay him back on the couch saying "Ill let you fuck me..but not yet". She got in a 69 position on top of his face and hovered her hips over his eager tongue. She chuckled and said "Ill let you have a taste first. She leaned forward licking his cock slowly "then ill see if ill let you fuck me Dave"she said sexily

Her tongue on his cock felt like magic. But it was there for only a few seconds. Sarah slowly lowered herself into his face where Dave met her with his hot tongue and lips. He licked her sweet pussy fast and firmly. Sarah moved her hips like she was fucking his tongue.

Dave waited to feel her hot tongue or wet lips back on his cock but they weren't there. Was she fucking with him again? He tried to find her mouth with his cock but just felt the tugging on his balls.

Sarah moaned feeling him working on her pussy. She began rolling her hips using his tongue for her plasure and fucking it as if it were a cock. She felt his hand on her ass massaging it and allowed him to keep it there while she got herself off on his face.

She panted feeling his lips on her clit and felt herself getting dangerously close to cuming so she tugged his cock hard letting him know she was in control and slid her body down to his cock again sliding her wet bare pussy against the rock hard member.

"Beg me..let me know if you deserve to be inside of me dave" she said rolling her hips against him her back facing him.

Sarah's pussy juice was running over his lips when she suddenly moved off of his face. Dave had no time to protest as she tugged on his balls again putting a new image in his head. He heard her words but it was even sexier because he couldn't see her face telling him to beg for her. Dave didn't beg for anything, especially a woman. But because of the position she had him in, he couldn't help it.

"Oh fuck... Please let my big cock fuck your tight pussy. You've fucking cock teased me all week long. Just fucking slide me in". Dave was about to lose his mind with this woman.

Sarah couldnt help but laugh hearing the frustration in his voice and hear him complaining about her teasing his cock all week. She stroked him a bit letting him reach a point to where hed cum and then wickedly stood up and began dressing and tossed her thong at him leaving him there on the couch.

"Mmm i dont think youve earned it tonight Dave...i dont think you have anything to offer me tonight"she said mocking him a bit from something he'd said to her before. She was enjoying torturing him after all the years he put her down. She grinned walking over and removing her pearls from his wrist leaving him there pleading with her to fuck him and his rock hard cock hanging out.

"Again she's fucking leaving me here?" he shouted in his head. Dave couldn't help but watch as Sarah covered up her perfect body with her clothes and her bitchy attitude. It's as if she liked being a total cock tease.

Dave's big cock was now glistening from his precum as well as her pussy juices. He thought that by now she would have been cleaning his cock off with her warm mouth. Instead her mouth was busy belittling and humiliating him. But there he sat with his cock ready to burst getting more turned on with every word she spoke.

Sarah stopped midway toward the door moving over to sit on his desk watching him pant with need lying on his back his cock and mouth shining from juices from her wet juicy pink pussy and some of his precum leaking from it.

He was still tied up and she walked over stuffing her wet thong into his mouth his eyes watching her every move anxiously. She grinned reaching down and tightening the restraints on his cock controlling his orgasm. She put her heel on his chest so he couldnt move and said one word sexy and demandingly knowing his cock was now hers to control "Cum"

"Cum" was all that he heard. It didn't matter if he tried with all of his might, her word commanded him. It didn't matter how humiliated he felt with her thong in his mouth and her sexy high heel pressing him down. At this moment as she pulled on his balls, Sarah owned Dave.

As her word left her lips and entered his ears, Dave's hard cock betrayed him again and started shooting his load without giving him pleasure. The pleasure all belonged to Sarah.

Sarah chuckled watching his cock cum hard for her and she let go of his cock walking away from him for the night and heading home. The next day she skipped work knowing all her work was done and she wanted him to ache for her that day. She bought a few more pieces of lingerie on his tab including s sexy trenchcoat she planned on wearing over her outfit.

Sarah returned at the end of the day knowing the office was clear and that he would be there going over contracts. She wore six inch stillettos, a black leather mini skirt with no underwear and a sexy lace bralette that had her breasts spilling out of it all underneath a sexy trenchcoat.

She strutted into his office seeing him focused on his paperwork and cleared her throat looking at him.

"Ahemmmm" was the sound that broke Dave's concentration. When he looked up to see what it was, he saw Sarah and right away he knew he was fucked.

She hadn't been in the office all day. He figured that she finally thought about all of her actions from this past week and she couldn't show her face. But that wasn't the case because there she was. And damn she was dripping with attitude.

Again he heard her heel clicking on the floor as she waited for him to notice her. His cock immediately started to grow again when he looked at her. Again she wasn't showing any skin but she was still smoking hot. And she knew it.

Dave swallowed hard when he looked at her and said "Miss Quinn.... I thought you were off for the day". His voice almost quivering.

Last edited:
Sarah smirked looking at him and walked in making her way behind his chair and turning him around to face her. She looked down seeing his hardening cock and chuckled " I didnt think you would mind me taking off for the day Dave but it looks like something missed me"she said lifting her heel and placing it on his cock.

"Did you miss me Dave?she said sexily and slowly massaged her thighs.

Her strut over to him got his cock even harder. And when she placed her stiletto on it, she had him in the same place she had him all week. This time Sarah had no hesitation in her actions. She was becoming better and better with her Domme side.

Dave didn't miss her leaving him hanging with a full erection but he did miss that body of hers. That body that she had all covered from her neck to below the knee. Dave again meekly spoke....

"Mmmmm.. yes I missed you".

Sarah smirked knowing exactly what he missed but it was not her. It was her hot body and tight pussy he missed.She had a surprise in her bag that she knew would have him on the brink of cumming in no time. " I brought you an a gift Dave...but first you have to undress for me again" she said and smirked looking at him knowing he'd be curious.

She went in her bag pulling out the vibrating cock ring and grinned telling him to put it on after he eagerly undressed. She closed the shades in his office and sat on top of his desk pulling him forward in front of her by the tie "Good boy"she said teasingly and sexily. She wasnt going to let him know the ring vibrated and would use it to her advantage.

Sarah had an evil twinkle in her eye as she reached for Dave's cock and started to firmly stroke it. She leaned down and kissed it just on its head leaving a lipstick print of her lips. Dave shivered as he felt her warm lips on his dick.

She slowly stroked him as she licked her shiney red lips and looked over his strong body that was her play toy. The cock ring that she had placed on his cock started to get very tight as Sarah turned up the heat. Dave was thinking that he'd be hard forever with this thing on or his big cock would break it.

Sarah stroked im turning on the toy and teasing him and noticing how hard he was with the toy.She kissed his cock teasing it a bit more . She heard him groan at what she was doing and knew he would want more if she continued teasing him this way.

She had left him unsatisfied for a week and she was anxious to see how much longer her could last. She pumped his cock hard hearing his grunts increase and said "Tell me what it is youd like to do Dave?"

His frustration was building again as she used him as a plaything. She'd start to pump his cock but then stopped. Start and stop over and over. She could make him cum anytime she wanted to but she was even close to ready for that to happen.

Sarah again teased and taunted him verbally as she also teased his big cock.

He gulped before answering her.... " I want to see that body of yours and fuck you hard"!. he said fast and again desperate.

Sarah chuckled hearing how flustered she had him at the moment. She would never think she could make an arrogant and powerful man like this bend to her will this way but she definitely was enjoying herself.She stood up slidling her trenchcoat off slowly and stood in front of him revealing the sexy bralette and leather mini skirt she wore.

She dripped of sex and power in this outfit and the heels topped it off. She pulled him up by his cock his larger frame close to her body. She grinned and told him " If you want to fuck me... i want you to kneel down and beg me for my pussy Dave"she said evilly increasing the level of the vibrator.

Dave's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw Sarah's outfit. He couldn't have thought up a sexier outfit if he tried. The leather of the outfit looked like it was painted on her skin. She was pure sex.

When she told him to kneel and beg though, that was a shocker. He had put up with a lot this week with her but this was too much. Kneel before her? He was sure her pussy would be spectacular, but she was just a woman.

"You want me to kneel and beg? I don't see that happening sweetie". Dave suddenly went back to his cocky obnoxious self.

Sarah wasnt shocked he'd let that cocky attitude out to play in fact she was shocked he'd put up with her teasing that long. She grinned stepping closer to him feeling his hard cock against her stomach and sliding her finger slowly up and down his cock her steely eyes staring straight into his.

"Ok Dave.... your loss"she said sexily agaisnt his his lips before stepping back and going into her purse pulling out her vibrator leaving his cock ring vibrating and him standing there watching her. "I guess ill just have to fuck my own pussy then"she said evilly and headed for the couch

Back