Life Lessons and Lap Dances!

Don't let age factor into what a person has experienced or what they know. Each person lives their own life, and who are we to judge what they have experienced, or belittle them due to their age?
 
The wisest words ever spoken were from a child's mouth. Remember to let your inner kid out every once in a while. They will keep you honest and put your perspective, priorities, and thoughts in order for what is true for YOU.
 
Friends help make you who you are. Always be true to them, and in doing so, you will be true to yourself.
 
sexy-santas-lap-dance-1.jpg


Keep your head up as you walk.

Wear sunscreen.
 
Gabriel Iglesias said it best when he said that you can play it safe and live to be 100, or enjoy life and live it to the fullest, however long you live. Take every day and make it yours. Live for the smiles and happiness, without regrets.
 
Make sure you check if your clothes are on the right way before walking outside.
 
You can't always be who you need do be, but you can be who you want to be. Ultimately, what you need and want will start seeing eye to eye.
 
The world of politics is stupid, confusing, and dangerous. All they do is bicker, and finally, after months of arguing, they decide the simplest things. If you want a job, don't be involved in government.
 
Running away doesn't solve anything. It just makes you tired and wears your shoes out. You will have to face your problems at some point, so why not cut it off before it gets out of hand.
 
I've learned that living life with an open mind and always looking towards the positive will lead to a generally more upbeat lifestyle.
 
When you think you know everything, you know nothing, when you think you know nothing, you know something. When you think you know something you know nothing. Know nothing and always learn more
 
"Life has its own hidden forces which you can only discover by living." -Soren Kierkegaard
Dorm_lapdance.gif
 
Back
Top