By My Window

Very artistic pics sugar....love the hair over the shoulder... :kiss:

More :D

The same picture, once in greyscale (which I like better for some reason), and once in color.

More of the Chain

Attachments

• chain07grey.jpg
    chain07grey.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 8,970
I prefer the color, but the collar and chain make all the pics good ones.

:D

RawHumor said:
I prefer the color, but the collar and chain make all the pics good ones.

:D
Well, that would be why I posted both of them now ;)

Very glad you're enjoying them though.

fieryjen said:

tips his hat Well now, this is quite a find we have here.
Very nice, very nice indeed.

The Don

I'm glad to see more b&w photos around here. They have a classic touch.

fieryjen said:

Your cameraman has an eye for the artistic and the erotic...a winning combination...of course the subject is delicious...the lens simply devours you... ;)

Unplugged said:
Your cameraman has an eye for the artistic and the erotic...a winning combination...of course the subject is delicious...the lens simply devours you... ;)
Well... that cameraman would be me, too, actually. So, thank you for both of your lovely compliments :rose:

DondeLuna said:
tips his hat Well now, this is quite a find we have here.
Very nice, very nice indeed.

The Don
Thank you, hope to see you here again some time :kiss:
Rubik said:
I'm glad to see more b&w photos around here. They have a classic touch.
Glad you think so - I love b&w, but many people prefer color - which is why I try to post them both.

fieryjen said:
Glad you think so - I love b&w, but many people prefer color - which is why I try to post them both.
I love history myself. B&W just seems timeless.

Beautiful pictures... and more so, they are interesting. I read your latest story - very dynamic in a curious way. So, what is your first language?

First Name Sir

Wow. I'm glad I got bored and wandered over here. Awesome pics, and beautiful body. *covets flat tummy*

First Name Sir said:
Beautiful pictures... and more so, they are interesting. I read your latest story - very dynamic in a curious way. So, what is your first language?

First Name Sir

I'm very glad you think so, :kiss: and I'm honored you took the time to read my story. Feel free to vote and/or comment, I can always use those :)

My first language is German.

graceanne said:
Wow. I'm glad I got bored and wandered over here. Awesome pics, and beautiful body. *covets flat tummy*

Thank you Grace! That means a lot coming from you. :rose:

My tummy isn't actually all that flat, it's just a good angle :D

fieryjen said:
Thank you Grace! That means a lot coming from you. :rose:

My tummy isn't actually all that flat, it's just a good angle :D

LOL It's still flatter than mine. lol Either way, you have a very pretty body. *hugs*

Your pics are very artistic and very erotic. I love your red hair, too. I'm a brunette, but I would love to be a redhead. Please continue to post. :)

Stay sexy!

fieryjen said:
I'm very glad you think so, :kiss: and I'm honored you took the time to read my story. Feel free to vote and/or comment, I can always use those :)

My first language is German.

Your story is really, really far outside of what I typically read, but I enjoyed the departure a lot. There's something -timeless- about the sword theme (and b&w photos, as was mentioned). It's good to stay in touch with the mythic, from time to time.

Your writing in English is impeccable... but German accents are very appealing. :kiss: Be well.

First Name Sir

lisastarr19 said:
I love your pictures. collor around a womans neck is so erotic

Yours are none to shabby either, Lisa. We're damned lucky to have both of you here.

simply beautiful...

i do have 1 question which i didnt see answered...

how are you getting the black and white??? are you just using software? is it a mode on your camera? cause from doing hand prints back in high school in black and white it just looks simply amazing... among other things =D

Back