Rain, Rain, Rain! SEX in the Rain!

Well?


  • Total voters
    101
I would love to try this on a summer day when it's a little humid in an open field somewhere
 
Absolutely!

Amazing experience:, hot summer rain , moans are lost in the thunder, wet slippery skin and her panties laying on the ground ;)
 
Love sex in the rain!!
Once I remember a camping trip that was all about the rain. After a few hours of being trapped in the tent...taking advantage of small spaces. ..we went outside and had some fun on the picnic table.

Another time I lived a short walking distance from a soccer/ball field. Mid way through our walk it down poured and we ducked into the dugout, then the field...

And I also love the sound of it on tents or campers....against a window.

This painfully points out to me that it hardly rains where I live now :mad:
 
Once I was at work and went out for lunch with a client for a walk in the park. We started messing about in the grass where we were eating our lunch, and once we started discreetly fucking, a cloudburst opened up on us. It was rather erotic! I got back to work soaked inside and out.
 
Once I was at work and went out for lunch with a client for a walk in the park. We started messing about in the grass where we were eating our lunch, and once we started discreetly fucking, a cloudburst opened up on us. It was rather erotic! I got back to work soaked inside and out.

What a very, very lucky guy.😉
 
A very memorable evening years ago with my then GF. We were relaxing in bed when I decided to have a quick smoke before crashing. We went out to the patio together and stood under the roof overhang enjoying the cool rain filled air and the soft steady sounds of it falling. As we were just in bed, both of us were only wearing underwear with her being topless. All of the sudden she grabs my arm and pulls me from the safety of the sheltering roof line and into yard. We held hands and spun in circles, quickly becoming soaked. I pulled her to me and kissed her as my hands swept up and down her back and backside. To this day, I still can feel the slippery softness of her wet skin. It was almost indescribable. Within a minute, I was inside of her and we continued to slowly turn in circles as if we were dancing. Each with our arms around the others waist, pulling ourselves tighter and tighter as we spun more slowly. We continued this for some time even though there was an awkwardness to making love standing up. Neither of us had an orgasm but it didn't matter. The feeling and power of all the senses of that moment were so incredible we didn't want it to end. The taste of the rain on her lips and the way her long, soaked hair clung to my cheek. A truly memorable experience.
 
One of my major erotic fantasies.

eb8e805027fb8bf04f801320af4d7c20.jpg


c184b52514f38bfc6583c87db8c1f94f.jpg


0579f14877f706bb24bf43c4860a2c3f.jpg
 
Once when me and hubby went for a walk on holiday in Lytham. There's a wood area near the promenade where we went for a walk when it started to rain. Instead if running to my car, we took the opportunity to fuck before heading back to the static we were sharing with his parents
 
I've always wanted to try it.

I'm married now, but a female friend of mine and I who lived too far away from to ever wind up "with" used to share this fantasy. We still do but it is just a fantasy.

Will I ever get to try it with my Wife? Dunno. Hope so.
 
I haven't tried sex outdoors in any scenario, but I would certainly love to try it.
The added rain would be exceptionally fun, with wet bodies and the need to
remove all those pesky, wet, clinging clothes.

Hehe, and then the afterwards when we'd scurry back to the safety of a car or indoors and escape before our naked bodies were caught. :D
 
I haven't had sex in the rain, but would love to do it someday. Seems so fuckin' hot and sensual; definitely on my bucket's list!
 
It's certainly not the most efficient sex I've ever had, but sometimes that's the point.
 
Probably works better where its warmer. If its raining here, its cold rain.
 
Back
Top