Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 05-20-2015, 10:30 PM   #276
birdy_sw
Literotica Guru

Trusting somebody too much with bad judgement almost got myself rape my a large group of men.

Old 05-20-2015, 10:33 PM   #277
steamboat610
Literotica Guru

Fucking my stepdaughter and filling her pussy with cum

Old 05-21-2015, 12:15 AM   #278
lay5587
Experienced

Having unprotected sex with my ex and pulling out. The thought of getting her pregnant was hot while fucking. But was pure terror waiting for her period!

Old 05-21-2015, 02:01 AM   #279
newhere2learn
Really Really Experienced

Not proud but

Cheating on my ex with her best friend for about 6 months on a casual basis. Was purely down to us both liking sex, and risk.

The even now, I remember how amazing her hand jobs were and how hot it was when shed turn up at the house wearing heels, tight jeans and a jacket. Nothing else.

After that, the 2 months I spent fucking an older work colleague bareback... Who had a bf.

She was a BBW who loved it in the ass.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:02 AM   #280
Asian_Flower
Literotica Guru

Asking a guy to cum in me knowing he wasnt wearing a condom and I wasnt on birth control.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:03 AM   #281
Crusader3113
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian_Flower View Post
Asking a guy to cum in me knowing he wasnt wearing a condom and I wasnt on birth control.
what happened?

Old 05-21-2015, 04:08 AM   #282
Asian_Flower
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader3113 View Post
what happened?
Thankfully I didnt get pregnant.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:17 AM   #283
bibethhotwet
Literotica Guru

Probably going to adult theaters some years ago and servicing men through glory holes. While my hubby was always present an I never allowed a man to cum in my mouth or pussy it was still risky in a variety of ways. Still some hot memories though

Old 05-21-2015, 05:38 AM   #284
MilkFountain
Literotica Guru

Our risk . . .

I asked my wife upon returning to me from our overnight-staying dinner guest and close friend's bed in our guestroom, to astonish me with having done some really risky/daring adventure of her own choosing. After waiting anxiously for more than an hour, she returned, climbed up on the bed and passed his cum from her mouth to mine, but then later shyly, proudly confessed she had invited him to have his first climax inside her womb.

Another time, while I listened from outside, my wife spent at least two hours in a car with 4 teenage boys after they had seen her dancing nude under a full moon in a small neighborhood park in North Bay, Marin County, San Francisco. She sucked and masturbated the four to 2 or 3 climaxes each. She returned with me to our car naked, sticky and happy.

Last edited by MilkFountain : 05-21-2015 at 05:52 AM.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:50 AM   #285
MilkFountain
Literotica Guru

Hot, straightforward . . .

HOT! Your expression, ". . . firehosed cum everywhere" says it all!!! Before my wife and I got married, she once said, after I had just sprayed her belly, breasts and face, "I like to be looking right at it, up close, right at the big moment."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
Well, having read the whole thread, I conclude I must be pretty jaded. Well, okay, I already know I'm pretty jaded~ seems I've done a whole buncha the same stuff people have already listed.

Such as, fucked my sister with no protection. Scared me shitless but we were both so horny for it we went all the way on a few occasions. I always pulled out and firehosed cum everywhere, but some undoubtely stayed in her. I finally ended it (she didn't want to) because of the pregnancy risk, as well as the enormous guilt complex I was developing over it all. Also did lots of various and assorted girlfriend fucking with her parents in the house. Thinking back on it now they had to have known something was going on, but chose to ignore it.

The thing I would like to relate, however, happened much later. I mistakenly married my high-school sweetheart (the one mentioned in the above paragraph). Before we got married she'd flop down and fuck anytime, anywhere, but her sexual switch suddenly and permanently turned to "off" as soon as our honeymoom was over. I was brought up to believe that you stuck with a marriage through thick and thin, come what may. And I did, for 20 long years before finally kicking her to the curb.

Along about year #12, however, I began stopping by adult bookstores just to unload some horniness. Back then the booths took quarters, so I'd pump in two bucks, and proceed to furiously jack off. I could get off twice before the time ran out. Did that for years. The particular bookstore I frequented most had a large, freewheeling booth area in the back. I never loitered around at first, and never paid much attention to whatever else might be going on. Turns out this particular bookstore was very couple friendly, and there was a constant parade of couples through the back, picking up second or third or more guys. Once I finally figured it out, I began hanging around watching the dynamic. Took me a couple of years, but I finally took the plunge and began playing with those couples. I fucked many dozens of those women back in the booths as the years ticked by, never once using any protection. There was also a fairly constant stream of working girls flowing through. Hammered quite a few of them too, sometimes with protection, but mostly without.

I eventually got divorced and met my second wife about a year later. She'd been divorced for about two years, and was having a grand time slutting around pretty frequently. She estimates she had fucked about 15 or so guys between marriages. After we got married and gradually shared each other's history we got thoroughly tested. Unbelievably, neither one of us had ever contracted a single bug.