Clues to what lays beneath :)

I'm curious what people think of my video effort (Page 15)

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad...

• Bravo!

• Damn that's hot! :p

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As requested, some candlelight images. As always, I look forward to hearing what you all think:

Last edited:
Set Two (I went a little more artistic with the last one):

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the Visit Sherlock:kiss:~ hey looks like you dont get to many People to cum & see you either;) well I was here & looked @ your Pics again some are a little dark, but I could feel my way around ;):D

I was feeling a particular combo of nerdy and horny the other night, so I took a couple of pics. Since these are comic book related, I played around to make them truly look the part. Limited due to the nature of the shots. Let me know if you like them.

Last edited:
These two are my attempts at something a little different in both content and style.

Last edited:
I was feeling a particular combo of nerdy and horny the other night, so I took a couple of pics. Since these are comic book related, I played around to make them truly look the part. Limited due to the nature of the shots. Let me know if you like them.
As a comic book fan, I love these!! Batman and Spiderman mostly.
These two are my attempts at something a little different in both content and style.

Very creative!!! :)

I've got one of those deadpool costumes as well ;) Never thought of posing with it hehe.

Good Moaning Sherlock mhhhhh :p-:kiss:-:kiss:
was gonna cum yesterday, but ran out of time :(

Back