For women only

I am on the gulf coast. A little over an hour from Nola and about an hour from Mobile going the other direction. Would love to get to know someone close but not too close to where I am.

Hot in Cleveland

Actually, it's freezing here! Any other bi or gay women who would like to warm up with some hot chatting?

Geez, I sound like a horny weathergirl!

Actually, it's freezing here! Any other bi or gay women who would like to warm up with some hot chatting?

Geez, I sound like a horny weathergirl!

lol - is that anything like a sexy librarian?

cold, cold, cold here! and snow.

stuck at home. thankfully I have power so am able to surf.

but really - I'm tired of winter already.

Hot in CLE

I much prefer a sexy librarian to a sexy weathergirl. Too many bad weather puns ;-)

I love winter but this one has been harsh, even for me!

Ohio here, close to Columbus.

Looking for an online, what I call "girlfriend." I just want to find someone, get to know them and see what happens between us.

doesn't matter if librarian or weathergirl - - I think all women are sexy!

Just woke up from a nap - - I had dreamt of a librarian. \o/ She wasn't quite the cliche but I certainly enjoyed how stern she was. Why can't I ever run into her when I have overdue books - I always get the guy who wants to chat about my reading selections.

Texas

Another Texas girl here, 35, mom of 2. Busy - so not always online regularly - but would love to get to know some of my fellow Lit ladies. Would also love to find some running buddies if anyone happens to live near me; send me a PM if interested. :)

Had a very long day here, cold weather and financial difficulties made it a very difficult day. sigh

I hope everyone had a good day.

"Working" from home! Yay me. lol

I'm staggered to think here, in Tulsa, it's 20 friggin' degrees. I'm developing a deep hatred of cold; and treadmills. Anyway, hello all.

Back