The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I ate pussy, it was daring, forbidden, taboo, and knee buckling hot.

Could that be it for guys? (BTW- my last unfulfilled fantasy is for my man to suck cock).

It's a shame in this day and age it is ok for women to desire other women (teenagers are even encouraged by society- peer pressured for a girl to kiss another girl at parties) but looked down on disgust if a straight man does the same to another.

I never have, but wanted to try. Not just with any guy, actually a certain type of guy. Maybe it would be easier, if I had a girlfriend like you, that would let me explore it with you there, rather than feeling like it's a secret sort of shame to be hidden from my female counterpart.

Yay!!! I'm glad I'm not alone :)

Now c'mon boys...show me those sexy cocks!

I'll tell you, my craving is for cock, and I'm not interested in much than looking, touching and tasting cock. But I've resolved myself that means I'm bi. So what? I figure if I like cock, I'm bi. :D

I'll tell you, my craving is for cock, and I'm not interested in much than looking, touching and tasting cock. But I've resolved myself that means I'm bi. So what? I figure if I like cock, I'm bi. :D

Yep. Totally with you there. I know where your coming from so to speak

I'm in this category. Not very interested in the man but will gladly fall in love with his cock. At least for a little while.

After YEARS of looking I finally got to stroke a big cock!!!! And I LOVED it! Found a regular buddy, young n' hung at 24 with a nice 8" shaft. I'll post pics of our next jerk session. So glad it finally happened...and it was AWESOME!!

After YEARS of looking I finally got to stroke a big cock!!!! And I LOVED it! Found a regular buddy, young n' hung at 24 with a nice 8" shaft. I'll post pics of our next jerk session. So glad it finally happened...and it was AWESOME!!

WOW Congrats! That's awesome

Fantastic! Can't wait to see!

I hope you have round 2-100 soon...pleas keep us posted

I'd love to find out I had a young neighbor boy who secretly liked to get girly in private. We start hanging out, having drinks and playin' game for a while, then he reveals to me he loves dressing up in miniskirts and letting his big, thick cock hang out.

Then the both of us timidly start meeting up to fuck and suck eachother. He dresses up his cute lil' feminine body and lets me take his pulsing cock deep in my mouth and have my way with his sexy, tight boypussy.

Why a "young boy" and not a man? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
But he likes "young boys" he still has to keep conversations 18+ on Lit. Sexualization of children is not allowed here.

But he likes "young boys" he still has to keep conversations 18+ on Lit. Sexualization of children is not allowed here.

that's not my issue
that is between him, his maker and the mods
all i can say is i like em "younger" and legal

Sorry to be lacking in specifics. o_O
18+ is still my field!

I'm not talking children here! Didn't mean to rattle that kinda cage
I meant "young" within legal age.

No worries. :) That's why I asked!

Haha, yeah, sorry for the confusion

4359-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Now, to get back on track!
http://beautifulcock.tumblr.com/image/9990668470

MMmm, I'd love to lock my lips around the head of a big cock and soft stroke the sensitive underside until I was rewarded with swelling, pulsing, and splashing of yummy cum! God, I want it so bad this morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back