What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

Take a deep breath!

I need to get some sleep and with that pillock making that much noise Its going to be impossible. He's currently banging pots because the guy next to the bathroom left a pot dirty in his little bowl. The irony? The bowl's there so he doesnt think he has to do his dishes straight away either :rolleyes:

I need a new place to live :eek:

I need to get some sleep and with that pillock making that much noise Its going to be impossible. He's currently banging pots because the guy next to the bathroom left a pot dirty in his little bowl. The irony? The bowl's there so he doesnt think he has to do his dishes straight away either :rolleyes:

I need a new place to live :eek:

Oh my goodness! Get out there and crack that whip!!

Throw some testosterone around. ;)

Oh my goodness! Get out there and crack that whip!!

Throw some testosterone around. ;)
I did :D its gone very quiet in the kitchen now :D perhaps it was my suggestion on what to do with the ladle :rolleyes: and now, Sleeptime

Sweet naughty sexdripped dreams when you go :rose::kiss:

I did :D its gone very quiet in the kitchen now :D perhaps it was my suggestion on what to do with the ladle :rolleyes: and now, Sleeptime

Sweet naughty sexdripped dreams when you go :rose::kiss:

Brilliant!!

Thank you MS, have delightful naughty ones yourself. :kiss:

Eliminating soda is always a good thing. Eating better is always a good thing.

Believe me I would never take diet pills, I want to lose weight naturally,but I just like the thought of making freshly squeezed orange juice, instead of buying juice from the store that is loaded with sugar

Believe me I would never take diet pills, I want to lose weight naturally,but I just like the thought of making freshly squeezed orange juice, instead of buying juice from the store that is loaded with sugar

Um, no

The amount of sugar that's in the "Freshly squeezed" that you buy in the store is exactly the same as doing it yourself. Fruit juice is naturally high in sugar.

Yes I am

But as a diabetic, I know that the sugar in oj is the same whether it came from the bottle or from the squeeze.

Now I remember you, I lift that thread, I almost lift literotica
my mom has diabetes and that's way am working so hard on health and losing weight,,
Did me writing that make it hard for you if it did am sorry, I just got so excited I already lost 16 pounds

Now I remember you, I lift that thread, I almost lift literotica
my mom has diabetes and that's way am working so hard on health and losing weight,,
Did me writing that make it hard for you if it did am sorry, I just got so excited I already lost 16 pounds

Great job!

No, it didn't make me upset. I just hate seeing people confused when it comes to things like that. All fresh fruit is high in sugar: It's a hidden danger if you're unaware!

I'm an upstanding citizen...I wonder how much prison time I'd get for manslaughter?

I'm an upstanding citizen...I wonder how much prison time I'd get for manslaughter?

you're a nurse...if you can't figure out how to make it look like an accident or something, you should turn in your badge...and white stockings, garters, push up bra, high heels and slutty makeup.

you're a nurse...if you can't figure out how to make it look like an accident or something, you should turn in your badge...and white stockings, garters, push up bra, high heels and slutty makeup.

This is true...I need to change direction here. I know all *sorts* of ways!
bwahahaha!

How'd you know what I wore to work today???

Great job!

No, it didn't make me upset. I just hate seeing people confused when it comes to things like that. All fresh fruit is high in sugar: It's a hidden danger if you're unaware!

Fruit is good for you ,but not to much. Right?

Exactly. Read up on servings and serving sizes

OK, I lost the sixteen pounds by not eating anymore cakes pies or cookies, I make my own homemade vegetables soaps and for school I pack my own lunch and snacks, plus I take the stairs

And bought a treadmill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back