The Twink Whisperer (closed for shelbakk)

Liam groans as the older man engulfs his cock. Liam’s cock is so hard is painfull. He had just about cum deep in Seths asshole, when Thomas ordered him to Trenton’s office. Beautiful Tight teen twink anus was all Liam could think about. The boy looks down at Trenton as the man engulfs his cock. Ohhh Fuckkkkk! Liam moans. He sits back with a gasp amazed at Trenton’s cock sucking skills.

Liam nearly drops the phone as he is handed it, not really wanting to talk to dad. Not now anyway! All he wants at the moment is hard cock and tight asses.

S s son? You there? Liam hears his fathers voice on the phone. Biting his lip and stifling a moan he says. I’m here dad. How are you? Trenton says you are worried about me? Well you shouldn’t worry. I’ve been so busy i barely get any time to call or talk to you guys. Trenton starts to suck harder and faster causing Trenton to moan loud. OHHHHHHH. What was that Frank asks worriedly.

Liam grasps Trenton head with one hand and starts to pump his mouth. Holding the phone away from his mouth. Gritting his teeth as he fucks the older mans face, Liam places the phone back to his lips. Sorry dad. I just stubbed my toe. Lol. Breathing hard he continues . Daddy we will begain practicing in the studio tomorrow and picking songs. It’s real exciting daddy.

Loud slurping and sucking sounds from Trenton fills the air as the boy pumps the mans mouth hard and fast. Yes that’s it boy. Fuck my mouth! Shove that cock deep down my daddy throat! Trenton hisses as Liam desperately hopes his daddy doesn’t hear Trentons words..

...
 
"Liam, it's your mother here."

Liam heard his mother's voice. He pictured them both on the two old fashioned handsets, one in the hallway and one in the den. His father would be in the den like he always was. Looking at his laptop. The one Liam always used to search for porn. His father's laptop which never had any history on it. His father, always on the laptop, but no search history.

"Shove that cock deep down my daddy throat," Trenton said, much too loudly. Liam coughed to cover the sound.

"What was that about your daddy dear?" his mother asked.

He was deep throating Trenton now. Liam couldn't believe what was happening. All those times he wanked himself off, sometimes to gay porn, but mostly straight. And then these last few days, being fucked up the ass, and then the guys, the foursome. Fuck, he thought. Just fuck. What else was there to think?

The older man kept eye contact as Liam gave him what he wanted, eight inches of hard fresh 18 year old cock between his lips, slamming into the back of his mouth, into the top of his throat. Liam couldn't believe how good it felt to have Trenton's lips around his cock, to feel the inside of Trenton's mouth with his throbbing cock head, to know he could have this and his new friends and things he can't even imagine whenever he wanted.

Trenton urged Liam on with his eyes. Liam knew what his mentor would say if his mouth wasn't jammed with Liam's cock. Fill me, Liam. Flood my mouth with semen. Unload inside me. Oh god, fuck, god....Liam slammed even harder into Trenton's mouth if that was even possible, adjusting himself in the chair until Trenton was just a red faced appendage on the end of his cock.

"Is there someone else with you dear?"

"No mommy. Um yes, there is someone. Trenton."

"Mr Ducati? That's nice," Daphne said. "Are you being polite to him? Saying please and thank you and doing everything you are told?"

Fuck! Liam felt the surge in his cock, his complete and utter surrender to his inevitable orgasm, the spasm, and then the kick as his cock completed its task. The teen placed his free hand behind Trenton's head, then pulled the older man down into his cock as his cum cascaded into Trenton's oral cavity, bursting forth in a series of bucks and involuntary tics, releasing round after round of semen, all the while Trenton managing to keep his eyes open even while Liam's deposit threatened to overwhelm him.

And eventually it did. Trenton pushed back against Liam's hold as the young top relaxed, the older man falling back, coughing and gagging and spraying cum onto Liam's torso and thighs.

"Is everything OK, dear? It sounds like someone is choking."

Liam was too spent to compose an original excuse.

"It's Mr Ducati, mommy. I've just fucked his mouth and now he's choked and spat my cum everywhere."

Trenton, unable to recover the power of speech, shook his head violently waved his arms about trying to reach Liam and cover his mouth. Liam looked down at his victim and this strange display, Trenton's red eyes contrasting with the white cum spilling over his lip and down his chin.

"Sorry dear, I didn't hear you properly. I thought you said Mr Ducati...."

Liam hung up making sure he would never hear his mother finish that sentence.
 
Last edited:
Frank sat in his din looking at hot naked girls of all ages on his laptop. Young, old, inbetween. He listened to his son chat with his mom and mr Ducati. Franks ears perked up as he clearly heard Mr Ducati say, “shove that cock down my throat”.

Frank was momentarily shocked. He new his wife had hearing issues, but he clearly heard the demand from Mr Ducati. Omg whats happening there? Frank was angry but stayed quiet. He listened more intently. Frank then became upset at himself as his cock swelled in his pants.

Frank then heard the appalling yet erotically crude shout form Liam.
“It’s Mr. Ducati, mommy, i’ve Just fucked his mouth and he’s choked and spat cum everywhere.”

Frank freezes in his chair as Daphne doesn’t comprehend what has happened. The line goes dead.

Daphne runs into Frank’s den. Did you hear what Liam said honey? I dont believe what he said! Surely not!? Yes darling. I think Liam was just making some kind of joke Frank says as he quickly closes his laptop. Everything is fine.

Daphne walks out and Frank sits quietly. He’s appalled, angry and yet he cant deny the raw sexual lust that Liam’s words has created inside of him.


During dinner Frank says. I received an email from MR Ducati. I have to fly out to sign some legal contracts. You want to tag along honey or are you busy this week?

*************************

Liam lays in his bed later that night. He goes over his conversation in his head. What the fuck was he thinking! He mutters to himself angrily. Liam relives that awesome mouth fuck of Mr Ducati. As he thinks about it his cock swells. Liam is glade that his mom has hearing issues in her right ear. He is about to go to sleep when he notices his IPAD glow.

Opening it up he sees its a phone call on Skype. Liam opens it up and sees the phone call is from his dad. What the fuck!? It’s 2am over there. Liam accepts the video call and sees his dad sitting in his den shirtless, but he cant see from waist down cuz he’s behind the desk.

H h hi daddy liam stammers. Liam is naked and has a raging hard on and rarely uses Skype. Liam hopes the camera doesn’t show his hard cock.

Hi son. How are you? Is everything ok?
 
"Everything is fine, dad. It's everything I ever wanted here."

Liam watched his father's reaction, the image slightly jerky on the screen, waiting for him to speak.

"How about you, dad?" he asked when the silence had extended too long.

Frank paused. "I heard what you said earlier. Your mother didn't, but I heard."

Liam waited for the inevitable question, a request for an explanation. But nothing.

"I was joshing with you," he said eventually. "Joshing with you both."

"Son," Frank said. "I know you weren't joshing. I know who Trenton Ducati is. I know what he does for a living. I know everything."

Shit. Where was this going. Liam sat naked in the light of the screen, his father still and expressionless opposite him.

"How do you know?"

But it had dawned. The laptop with no history. The long nights locked in the den. His father watched twink porn. His father watched guys like Seth and Allen and Levi fucking on webcam. Maybe he'd watched them earlier today. Maybe he'd watched Liam and the foursome. Maybe he'd watched Trenton and Thomas and the security guys and whoever else, fucking at Trenton's place.

"But Trenton is a music producer," Liam said, halfheartedly, knowing it was at best a half truth. "He's gonna make me a star."

He wanted his father to get emotional, to raise his voice, to say something, anything.

"That's the story we're sticking with for your mother," Frank said. "And I've told her I'm coming down to see you and sign some papers. Tomorrow."

"I don't really want you here dad. I'm fine, really I am. If I have to fuck Trenton, fuck Thomas, fuck any of these guys, it's worth it if I'm going to be a star. I don't care. I love it."

There, he'd said it.

"I love sucking cock and I love getting fucked up the ass."

Frank just stared into the screen. Liam could see his father's hand had descended to his crotch. Frank was obviously busy massaging his cock just out of shot.

"So do I son. So do I."

Liam shut the laptop. He didn't want to hear anymore.
 
Frank looks up as his lap top goes Blank. So its true. Liam his little boy. Well once was little anyway was sucking cock and being fucked by twinks and that music producer. FUCK! Frank yells slamming his lap top closed. He picks up the phone and books a flight for that night.

As he packs he calls an old friend. Hey Jim. I have to fly out for a week. Can you check on daphne for me. She’s a bit down and depressed with liam gone now. I know you always fancied her so if you bing the right booze or drugs you might get lucky. Lol.

As Jim’s plane takes off his mind drifts back to Mr Ducati’s mouth and Liam Cock. His cock swells and a smile plays acrosss his lips as he fantasises one mile high.

********

Liam lays there in shock at what his dad just told him. He starts to feel guilty and ashamed. Thinking of his mother and church and his old girlfriend. Omg. What have i done he wails and starts to cry. As the sobs begin the door opens and there stands Mr Ducati and an older black man.

What’s wrong Liam? Ducati asks. This is Ben Jarvis, our company psych. He’s here to evaluate us. They both sit on Liam’s bed as he wipes the tears.

It’s not true. Bulllshit all of it! Liam wails. Your here to fuck my twink mouth and twink boi pussy aren’t you! Sob sob. As Ben pulls back the blanket, liam looks at the black man with tears in his eyes
 
Ben asked Trenton to leave the room, then sat on the end of the bed. Liam sat up, a pillow behind him. Ben had pulled enough of the bedsheet down to see that Liam was naked.

"Hey kiddo," Ben said. "Feeling homesick?"

Liam nodded. Ben understood what Trenton had seen in this young guy. Liam was stunningly beautiful and being dark haired, set off the rest of the twinks Trenton had recruited for the boy band. Except, Ben reminded himself, boy band was only part of what Trenton had in mind for these guys. Porn, modelling, escort work, whatever. After all, they don't call Trenton the 'twink whisperer' for nothing.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

Liam shook his head. He was feeling kinda stupid. Maybe too many things had happened in the last few days to compute. Being discovered by Trenton, seeing his new mentor fuck Mrs Keaton, his former mentor, in the ass. He wondered where Mrs Keaton was now, especially given the strange half memory he had of the two of them being trussed and thrown in the trunk of a car. What sort of crazy dream was that?

And then there was all the sex. Rough gay sex. Liam found all his new friends attractive. It surprised him how openly sexually attractive they all were. And how promiscuous. Maybe he was always gay and just hadn't found an outlet until now.

But being double penetrated by the security guys in the back of the car had hurt. Trenton had apologised for that. He felt better now, and even if sex with Trenton was a bit weird, sucking Trenton's cock or having Trenton suck him got him hard as hell.

Then there was his father. Maybe everyone finds out eventually their father is a pervert. His father had said he was flying down to see Trenton. Liam hoped that wouldn't happen. He preferred that Frank stay behind and wank in front of his laptop. His father wanking. EWWW!

"I'm fine Mr Jarvis. Really I am."

"Ben, please. Not Mr Jarvis."

Ben leaned over and gave Liam a gentle rub on his leg. Liam smiled back.

"Maybe you're not sure you are gay."

Fuck, Liam thought. Is it that obvious? This guy can see right through me.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Well, sort of," Liam said. "But we've never fucked. Shelley and I have done everything up to the red line. You know. Kissing and fondling and getting each other off."

Ben rubbed Liam's leg a little higher. He was pleased to see he was working the bedsheet down with each rub. Liam's pubes and the mound of his cock came into view.

Kissing and fondling. Just on the mouth?"

"Sure Ben. The mouth, and everywhere else. Shelley is a great cocksucker."

"And how does it feel when Shelley sucks your cock? Do you feel strong and manly? Or do you worry she will bite your cock off and take away your manhood?"

Liam looked bemused. Ben hid his pleasure as the length of Liam's cock came into view. Liam was even a little hard.

"Jesus. I'm not sure I've even thought about it like that. She wouldn't. Would she? Girls don't bite off guys' cocks?"

Ben could feel his own erection now. He was forty. Married. A stepson. Over a decade working in the profession. Two years with Trenton. These young guys were always the same. Mostly some experience but often virgins. He was not surprised that Trenton had been unable to keep his cock in his pants when it came to Liam. Unfortunate that Liam's being taken had happened so quickly, but it was done now. What was important was to make sure Liam would become an asset to Trenton.

"Maybe what you need....," Ben said standing, making sure to pull the bedsheet down completely so he could admire Liam's cock in all its glory. Liam was a good five inches flaccid, and already nearly eight inches on the way to a full extension. And the 18 year old hadn't even looked down. He was oblivious to his own erection. "Maybe what you need is some dick therapy."

"Dick therapy....?"

Liam seemed to realise he was erect, at the same time as Ben undid his belt buckle and slipped down his pants. Ben's cock sprang to attention, waving alarmingly straight at Liam's face.

"Dick therapy," Ben said. "Think about what Shelley went through when you stuck your dick in her mouth. Maybe she wanted to bite it off. Maybe she wanted to swallow it. Maybe she wanted...who knows what she wanted? I'm going to put my dick in your mouth and you're going to pretend to be Shelley. You do whatever she did, or whatever you made her do. And then when we're done we'll talk about how you feel. OK?"

Liam nodded, reaching out to handle Ben's hard black cock, his eyes focusing greedily on the new unfamiliar play thing. Ben could see that whatever Liam was feeling earlier, suddenly he was back on form. The older man just hoped he wasn't going to succumb to Liam's charms too quickly. Being psych required immense staying powers, he reminded himself. He would need all his reserves of strength and self discipline now, and later when it was his turn to suck Liam's cock.

https://cdn1-static-hw.dogfartnetwork.com/multi/mobilepics/BlacksOnBoys.com/320x240/andy.jpg
 
Last edited:
Liam is barely able to stretch his mouth over the thick black bulbous cockhead. Liam lets his tongue flick over the black Psych’s cockhead slit, tasting the now all to familiar precum. Liam focuses intently on sucking cock. His mind goes back to Shelley and how she used to suck his cock. Shelley was really good at cocksucking he remembers. Once she got started that is. She was never really super willing or took the initiative.

Liam relaxes as he slurps away on the thick black cock. This is so long and thick it should be illegal Liam muses as he grasps the doctor’s thick shaft and licks it up and down. Liam gets into a frantic cock sucking rhythm. Stroking the shaft and sucking the head, then licking the shaft and massaging the heavy black balls, then back to the cockhead. Each time the teen is able to get more and more black cock down his throat.

Liam suddenly takes in way to much black cock and gags violently to the extent his eyes bulge and tears well up in his eyes. He look up at the Doctor through blurry eyes and sees a face of utter bliss and contentment. Liam hears the psych grunt. “ yesss thats it. Gag on my black cock you teenage faggot slut cocksucker!”

At the same time the Psych seeming looses momentary control of himself and grabs the back of Liams head impaling his cock deep in the lads mouth so far he could only barely breath through his flared nostrils. Liam panics a bit gagging hard. He remembers the first time Shelley gagged and she looked up at him. Did she feel or think exactly like he felt now? Maybe he should have gotten rougher with Shelley then? Maybe he should have called her a cock sucking slut?

Thinking of Shelley seems to have caused Liam to forget his gag reflex and suddenly he’s deep throating a 11” black cock with ease. Going up and ALLLLL the way down until his little teen throat gags only a litttle. Liam sucks up in down faster and faster. He recalls how Shelley never really overcame her gag reflex and it always put a damper on his mood. Not wanting the spoil this new doctors mood, Liam sucks, strokes, licks and slurps with abandon.

Liam doesn’t even realise the good Doctor is about to cum until the large black hand holds his head like a vice to the very base of his giant thick black cock as it erupts thick globes of cum down his throat. Caught be surprise Liam caughs, gags an splutters. Swallowing most but some jets out his nostrils and the side of his mouth.

Liam shudders in joy as the vice grip hand holds him tight as the black cock empties down his throat. Shelley had never swallowed his cum Liam recalls. Maybe he should have been more forcefull? Suddenly the cock pulls out of his mouth with a loud plop. Liam gasps for air as the Doctor smiles at him.

Dicktherapy seems to agree with you son. He laughs deeply. You may not be gay but you are definitely a fantastic cock sucking teen twink faggot! He laughs again and slaps the boys face with his cum dripping cock. Cum splattering on his face. Liam licks the cock clean and slurps it down without hesitation. Liam blushes in shame and embarrassment, but feels pride in his work. He now knows he is a much better cock sucker then Shelley.

Hmm. I think Dicktherapy needs to continue son..
 
There was a guy by the taxi rank holding a sign, 'Frank Riley'. Frank wasn't expecting a ride. He planned catching a cab to a cheap motel and working out in the morning why he'd booked the fucking flight and was even in LA. He recognised the guy holding the sign as Thomas, Trenton's driver.

https://slixer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/small-limo-driver-sexy.jpg

"Mr Riley," Thomas said, shaking Frank's hand and taking his case. "When Mr Ducati heard you were coming to LA he wanted you to have the best. The limo is just across the road. Mr Ducati has a room waiting for you."

Frank followed Thomas to the limo. How did they know he was coming? Maybe Liam told them. Under the harsh street lights he could see that Thomas was fit and well built. He wondered if he'd seen Thomas performing on Trenton's website. Frank usually watched the twinks closely, but seeing Thomas's ass moving in his tight trousers got Frank thinking that maybe he should be a little more catholic in his gay porn tastes. Thomas put Frank's bag in the trunk, then opened the rear door. They were soon on the freeway.

"You will be wanting to see Liam," Thomas said as he drove.

Frank nodded.

"Tomorrow," Thomas said. "Mr Ducati wants you to have a good night's rest after your flight. Liam and you will breakfast with him."

Frank noticed Thomas watching him persistently in the large rear view mirror. When he looked up, Thomas smiled back. The limo was luxuriously fitted out. At Thomas's invitation, Frank fixed himself a scotch from the drinks cabinet, and then Thomas switched on the video screen across the back of the seat. Instantly the limo filled with the sound of men fucking. The picture resolved itself from a fleshy pink blur into a group of young guys, around the age Frank liked, barely legal, fucking by a pool.

https://www.queermenow.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Bel-Ami-24-Boys-Bareback-ORGY-FUCK-2.jpg

Frank couldn't even count the number of guys. It was a Bel Ami porn vid. He knew that much. Not one of Trenton's. He had subscriptions to both. The Bel Ami boys were hot for sure, but there were things that Trenton's boys did which he really liked. Like getting gangbanged by older guys...

"You like this movie?" Thomas asked.

Frank nodded, unzipping his trousers and taking out his cock. He was already hard and began jerking his cock up close to the screen where the twinks were taking cock in every hole. He didn't notice that Thomas had pulled the car over to the side of the road. Frank was on the verge of cumming, just as he recognised one of his favourites on screen, the guy with the dragon tattoo, Kevin Warhol, inside a ring of cocks all of them unloading semen onto his upturned face at once.

https://dickblogs.com/wp-content/up...cut-cock-orgy-for-Kevin-Warhol-Bareback-8.jpg

It was too much for Frank. His cocked kicked and spasmed, and a stream of spunk sprayed onto the screen, neatly landing on Kevin's willing mouth, almost as if Frank had been at the orgy and was feeding this greedy twink with his own seed.

"Really, Frank you dirty fuck. Someone's gonna have to clean up that mess."

Frank turned his head, throbbing cock still in his hand. Thomas and two other guys had climbed into the back of the limo with him. He recognised them as the salt and pepper bodyguards from Trenton's studio, Jack the tall muscular blonde, and Ryan the broad chested black guy.

"Hi," Frank said, a little confused. "Where did you guys come from? I know you guys. Jack and Ryan. I usually watch twinks, but I saw you guys in a great dungeon webcast I live streamed a day or two ago. It didn't look like you were enjoying yourselves, but then you must act like that all the time."

Frank could hear the nervousness in his own voice. But he was too frightened to talk when Thomas put a black bag over his head.
 
Last edited:
Frank struggles with the black bag placed over his head. The darkness envelopes him, causing his mind to panic. Frank has always disliked darkness. Ever since that childhood nightmarish experience which he has forced from his brain for decades. Frank struggles and momentarily frees himself until strong arms grab and force his arms behind his back. His eyes wide with panic as he tries desperately to see through the dark canvass bag over his head. Feeling a pin prick in his arm everything turns grey then blackness and he collapses onto the back seat.

Franks eyes blink open. His brain foggy and sight blurry. His eyes open and close, in and out of consciousness. He can vaguely hear voices and laughter. After what seem eternity his eyes open fully and vision clears. His breathing slows as he is able to see. Thankfull that the bag is gone he’s able to take in his surroundings.

Frank tries to wipe his eyes, but find his right arm is bound. Looking at his right arm he sees it is attached to a metal cuf and suspended from a chain. Pulling his left arm he finds that arm is restrained in the same fashion. As he tries to stand up he finds he is suspended in mid air. Looking around trying to not panic, Frank can see he is attached to some kind of suspended sex swing. He realises he is totally naked and bound securely

https://d3v0wwxrwjl9f8.cloudfront.n...17f82f742ffe127f42dca9de82fb58b1/j/1/j135.jpg

Frank finds himself sway as he struggles and the chains clink and rattle.

Oh so the twink lover is awake at last! Frank turns as see’s Thomas walking toward him clad in tight leather pants that are crotch less. Thomas’s huge cock is bouncing and a angry purple colour due to the tight figure 8 stains less steel cock ring around his cock and balls. Frank tries not to stare, but he cant seem to avoid it.

https://www.dubiobikinis.com/Cool-Steel


Uh I I I I’m m m married and straight he stammers. I think you have the wrong guy! Frank watches Thomas as he lowers the swing until the angry cock is at his lips. That’s good to hear Frank. You won’t mind my fully grown 40 year old cock then. Frank gasps as Thomas slaps his mouth with the cock then pushes it past his mouth until his nose is pressing against Thomas’s naval.

Gagging hard and coughing he tries desperately to pull away, but the swing holds him securely. Frank tries to tell himself that this is evil and in no way does he enjoy it, but he finds himself relaxing and sucking the cock within seconds.
 
Last edited:
Dr Jarvis undressed in front of Liam and turned back. Liam was pleased that the psych was so good looking. He wasn't sure about gay sex, even though he'd had plenty in the last few days. But it sure helped when guys like Trenton and Thomas and Ben and all his new friends were so hot.

"So, Dick therapy," Ben said. "You like?"

He smiled down at Liam who still sported the cum which Ben had sprayed onto Liam's face when he'd slapped him with his cock.

"Maybe it's time I sucked you."

Liam was rock hard. He wanted the psych to relieve him, to drain his throbbing balls, engulf his cock, and draw out his seed. Filthy thoughts and images played in his head. How many older guys were there at Trenton's place. He just wanted to service them all. Make them happy. Make Trenton happy. So maybe he was sure about gay sex. Maybe this is what he was meant to do.

Ben lowered his face onto Liam's cock. Liam looked down his naked chest at the top of Ben's head as the black man took the entire length of the young white cock. Liam could feel Ben's mouth and lips and teeth and tongue, teasing his cock, sucking and probing and sliding back and forth, making the cock tip tingle. He reached back and grabbed the metal bed head with both hands, to brace himself, to push back, and to hold still when he inevitably came.

It didn't take long. His cock spasmed and he felt the release. Ben lowered his head tight against Liam's torso, so that Liam's entire load shot upwards and emptied inside Ben's mouth. The psych took the lot, not releasing until every last drop of Liam's seed had coated the inside of his oral cavity.

And when he was sure Liam was done, Ben lifted his head back, slowly exposing Liam's hard cock until he held only the tip in his mouth. And then the older man let Liam's cock slip out slowly so that ropes of cum linked the cock head to his mouth. Liam marvelled at their length and how long they took to break.

And when the last one was broken, Ben crawled towards him, face coated with Liam's fresh cum. They kissed and Liam tasted the creamy ooze he'd just deposited inside the psych's mouth.

"Fuck, that was great," Ben said, licking his lips.

He rolled Liam over onto his hands and knees.

"Now let's inspect that tight fresh little ass of yours."

https://di.phncdn.com/videos/201607/02/81098481/original/(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=1DbLR_6H3S5Ip3YH)15.jpg
 
Last edited:
D d d Dr! Um um um? I’m not sure if I’m really g g gay! Liam stammers as he feels the Doctor’s cum laden tongue press into his tight asshole. Liam thinks back to the assault in the Limo by the two security studs. The boy shivers as he thinks of the pain from the double penetration into his virgin asshole. A shiver runs through Liam’s body as he feels the tongue dart deeper and deeper into his asshole. Gasssssp. Dr! Dr! Please? OMG! Liam’s breath quickens as his anal cavity is probed.

Your asshole is Devine! Dr Jarvis says in a low guttural voice. It’s gonna be a tight fit but i think we can manage. Don’t you Liam? Smack smack smack! Liams gasps loudly as he feels his ass slapped. Oh oh ohh DR! I I I I I’m not sure I’m ready for that. Please. I thought Dicktherapy was oral only Dr?

The doctors words remind Liam of when he pushed Shelley to far. He to had started to probe and tongue his girlfriends anus and had even said something similar to her. He had really wanted to assfuck Shelley that night, but it was not to be.

Liam doesn’t know why but he pushes Back onto the doctors long slithering tongue. Shelley hadn’t pushed back. Not at all. .Oh fuck sir. Ohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm. Liam moans loudly as the doctor tongue fucks his white asshole. He thinks about Shelley’s reaction as he he tried to tongue her ass her deeper and deeper, just like Ben was doing. Liam can still the sharp slap from where Shelley had slapped him and called him a pervert. I’m not a whore! She shouted, before storming off in anger.

Liam knew he had ruined the relationship that day and wished he had better self control.

Liams mind is starteled back to the present when he feels his ass cheeks pulled apart further, followed by the tips of two fingers at the edge of his anal cavity. Gotta get you wide and prepped, Ben grunted. Why was he enjoying this tongue lashing of his anus then. Why am i moaning and wanting more?!


Liam grips the pillow and bites into it as he sticks his ass higher in the air and spreads his legs wider. Why am I allowing such access? Liam ponders. Shelley would never allow this. Never!

Oh fuck Dr! That feels amazing he says into the pillow.

Liams grunts with surprise as he feels his anus probed wider and wider by large black fingers and a long wet tongue. The young singer gasps loudly once again as he feels pressure against his anus. Ben laughs harshly. That’s just one finger boy. Ha ha ha!

Liam closes his eyes trying not to think of what is about to happen. Omg! I can’t take a big black cock in my ass! It’s to big! I’m to small! Liam exclaims to Ben. I just c c c can’t.... The two are startled suddenly by Liam’s phone ringing.

Liam looks at the phone and is surprised to see its Shelley. Why would she be calling? You better take that son. Ben says. H hello? Moans Liam into the phone. As he answers he feels even more pressure into his anus as the Doctor pressses two fingers all the way into his ass. AAHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK! Liam gasps loudly.

Liam!? Liam? Are you ok? Shelley asks on the phone.
 
Last edited:
Shelley's innocent wide-eyed face appeared on the screen just as Dr Jarvis shoved his fingers particularly deep into Liam's ass. The 18 year old couldn't help but wince and moan. Somehow he had to talk to Shelley while the Doc assaulted him but without letting her know. He rolled over fully onto his stomach and held the phone close.

"Hi babe," Liam said. "Yeah, I'm great. Just getting to know my way round LA."

Dr Jarvis was working his fingers round Liam's butt from the inside, pinching and stretching. Liam yelped again, and saw Shelley looking at him oddly.

"I miss you, Liam," she said. "I miss what we did together. Remember? I know I never let you go far enough, but I really wanted to. I really wanted to let you fuck me."

She was sobbing. Liam felt tears in his eyes too, but that was Dr Jarvis getting even rougher. The Doc withdrew his fingers and Liam could feel his mouth on his butt, nibbling and licking.

"Babe, I really want to fuck you," Liam said, "just like we planned." And then he yelped again as the Doc bit his ass.

"Are you sure you're OK?" Shelley asked. "Are you in pain?"

"Indigestion," Liam said, holding the phone even closer. The Doc was tonguing his ass now, then alternating with his fingers. He was confused. Talking to Shelley about fucking her was making him hard. His cock was crushed painfully into the mattress. But Dr Jarvis was working his ass hard, and reaching round with his free hand to grab at Liam's cock. And once grabbed, the Doc tried to roll Liam onto his side where he could work Liam's cock and ass together.

"I hope you're eating properly," Shelley said. "And exercising. You don't want to get fat. Did you take your speedos? I love how you looked in those tight little swim trunks. I bet all the girls are eyeing you off at the pool."

Liam could see the tiny white speedos Trenton liked him to wear round the house lying on the floor. They were way too revealing to wear back home, except with Shelley in her backyard pool.

"Yeah, I'm eating properly. And swimming. I've got a new pair of speedos," Liam said. "Tiny little white ones that show my cock when they're wet. I'd love you to peel them off me and suck my cock."

"Ooooh Liam. I so want to suck your cock," Shelley said. "Are you coming home soon?"

Without warning the Doc punched his cock into Liam's stretched ass, hard and deep. Liam managed to hold onto the phone, but not as close to his face as he wanted. The screen swung wildly in his hand, just as the Doc vocalised. Something about fucking his favourite twink.

"Is there someone with you?" Shelley asked.

"No one," Liam said, holding the phone up close. "I love you honey, but I gotta go now."

He struggled not to yell in pain as the Doc hammered his tight hole.

"Don't go Liam, please. Tell me how you're gonna fuck me when you come home."

"He's gotta go honey," Dr Jarvis said, leaning forward and looking straight into the phone. "Bye for now."

The Doc grabbed the phone and put it down on the bedside table.

"Hey Liam," he said. "I'm gonna tell you how I'm gonna fuck you, sweet boy. You're gonna take black cock like the little white boy slut you are."
 
Back
Top