Goin Stir Crazy!

:devil: I must admit an affinity for toying with devils.

The thing is, I have written over 300 threads in my time here. I used to write down each new title into a note book until I grew bored of it and the plotting put into it only for it to end up in the lost and archived due to co-writer loss. Smile, makes me ponder if I write far too much for SRP. The last story I started, again lost my co-writer without a word and called it quits.

Cursed? Perhaps I am.. Seems so.

So I now taunt the wicked and brave to pluck their brains for possibilities not my own making.
 
Yeah, most of mine have ended that way too, I think. I'm also a slow writer, so I think people end up losing interest, or thinking I have, and just quit. Or they leave here entirely, too.

But, I have ideas all the time, and there aren't a lot of people that like to write the sort of terrible things I do, so I end up just having multiple threads with a few people. Even with them, though, there's a backlog of things I want to write. I just get too many ideas, is what I think it comes down to.
 
smile

So write them down. This way none are forgotten with time, or can be revamped again. Perhaps thrown into an existing story for a combination? How about a play house where you can write it all in one thread? Send out invitations to women and their story line within the play house with a "bump" notice if they need a que?

I am guessing what you like to write is on the violent side of RP? What else is terrible?
 
I actually have something like that, the Dreamatorium, but even that gets backed up with ideas. I'm just always going to have more ideas than I do time to actually write them. It's probably better than the other way around, really.

But yeah, I have an ideas thread that I throw things into, too. I'd never remember them all otherwise.

Yeah, violent. But also.. forceful, I guess you could say. Humiliation, objectification.. my SRP Profile would probably list it all better: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=40638923&postcount=362
 
I was invited by a friend to write in another forum a little ways back in time. Was shut down due to someone underage getting into it. but it was an SRP forum based solely on violent rapes. So am familiar with the "darker" side of SRPs. It is hard to find co-writers for such stories, for varying reasons. :) I do recall a time when I had more ideas than time as well, but I have had years here to write them out or simply give them up. Regardless, don't stop writing them down because sooner or later you'll run out of new ideas.. Might be 30 years from now, but hey it can happen!

:)

I might have to be nosey and poke around in there since you're so kind as to link me to it

:devil:
 
Yeah, you've been here two years longer than I have, but I've had spells where I've left and coffee back. This time seems to have stuck more, though, and I've actually gotten to know people around here, which helps with that. But yeah, you're right the ideas can definitely dry up at any point. I feel like I'm inspired by enough random things, and my mind is so random anyway, that I won't have to worry about that for a while, but who knows? Another few years, I may be rusty like you. :p

Feel free to be nosey! Actually here..

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=860935

That's my thread list. I think just a brand new thread isn't listed there, but otherwise pretty much everything is.

It would be interesting to see how a forum like that would operate. That isn't all I write, so I think having the freedom to go outside of that works better for me, but.. it does show up from time to time.
 
Do not really need a specific forum for writing the rougher side of sex. I've seen it here as well, just not as often. Ive written those kinds of scenes in many threads but most of them were in immortal stories, someone who could live through and come out fine on the other end of a real rough mating session is the more common theme to 'enjoying' rough sex. Shrug


Again, thank you :) I will take a look, though I have seen and read parts of your stories for many years here. All I have seen have been really well written from all parties.
 
Late to the conversation but :D I am familiar with the problem. Too many ideas and never ever enough time.

Uncooperative muses is another problem I can relate to. It's one of the many reasons I started the writing challenges, to try and kickstart people's muses...as well as showcase different writers as much as possible. Always good to try writing with new people if you think your styles and interests match up.

I mean, I remember writing with you in a group thread many, many years ago now! :eek:

Here's hoping you find your muse. :rose:
 
Hiya Brit :) I am feeling far older than my 40 now.. LOL! And thank you! I hope my muse gets off his/her ass and kicks in sometime soon too! So many stories in my head, trouble is finding something interesting in each to focus on. -shrugs- Im content to go slower than the light speed pace from days of old. Which thread did we write in together? Really has been so many stories with really awesome cowriters, many of which one would wish never ended or pittered out.

Damn, now im wondering if my memory is going to crap too. lol

No reason to apologize, Runningonblade.
 
could always write the "Hot young big tittied girl seduces reluctant hot hung brother" in under 5 posts (can exchange sister/brother for any combination)


how about we take a hundred posts for the seduction? ;) i find that's much more enjoyable.
 
Late to the conversation too.

Hi Sweet. I'm thrilled that you're looking to do some writing again. I know you've been super-busy, but damn you're an awesome writer (back in the day when you were more active and I only lurked around on the forums your threads were one of the ones I always looked for) at these so I am pleased that there will be more from you to follow.

If your feeling the been-there-done-that's all of us old Lit Veterans feel from time to time. Try doing the cliché but putting a new and exciting twist to it. Or combine genres. Or try looking for a new member to write with so you'll get to live vicariously through their new and still unjaded enthusiasm for this SRPing business.

I can relate to the way you feel about threads where you've invested so much into it and then RL takes your cowriter away suddenly. I had one going with Alanna a while back that I was loving, but was cut way too short when she left the forums.:( I even feel very nostalgic for the group thread the two of us were in: Rui Oras-as the case for a lot of group threads it all fell apart just as the plot was getting good.
 
The problem for me isn't the whole RL taking cowriters away so your thread with so much promise dies on you syndrome, but New-Toy-itis. Where I have a lot of threads that are going great, but I get a new story idea I fall in love with and just have to add it to my roster which only makes me slower at replying to the ones I have because I try to juggle so many.:(
 
Oh yes, me too V! :) and I have missed your mind Sir! chuckles

Love to write, Love the plotting and story line. I am much like Lady Vail in this, I am not the 3 liner type.. Or wasnt! Not sure any more as everything in MY mind just sounds off as "lame". Think it is a funk but my time has cleared up a hell of a lot! SO only thing I can do now is make sure I do not do as I did before.. as Mr Veroe has done as well, and go over board!

Btw V our one story I ended up having to leave wasn't even off the ground :( sad times there tho. Last couple of years have lost some loved ones (its that time I guess as none of us sexy beasts live forever!) That put a huge writer's block in my head. I find myself at times rereading old stories Ive written or followed and smiling, there were and are some great captivating stories out there.. So eventually my muse will get off her lazy duff.
 
Oh yes, me too V! :) and I have missed your mind Sir! chuckles

Love to write, Love the plotting and story line. I am much like Lady Vail in this, I am not the 3 liner type.. Or wasnt! Not sure any more as everything in MY mind just sounds off as "lame". Think it is a funk but my time has cleared up a hell of a lot! SO only thing I can do now is make sure I do not do as I did before.. as Mr Veroe has done as well, and go over board!

Btw V our one story I ended up having to leave wasn't even off the ground :( sad times there tho. Last couple of years have lost some loved ones (its that time I guess as none of us sexy beasts live forever!) That put a huge writer's block in my head. I find myself at times rereading old stories Ive written or followed and smiling, there were and are some great captivating stories out there.. So eventually my muse will get off her lazy duff.

Oh yeah, the Allendale one, we were going to do a lot of mixing small town clichés with vampires and romance elements. Kind of a riff off of True Blood. Sad that it wasn't given the time it needed to really get into gear.

So maybe you should try reviving an old thread of yours you loved or a variation of a thread that you felt never got the chance it needed to shine the first time with a new writer.
 
Don't worry Scutt unless someone severs your head from your body you'll live forever (err...that is until you die) but until then totally forever.

Oh, okay. Whew. I was about to say, someone is going to have some explaining to do if this is true.
 
laughs!

Good save Veroe! :)

A revival huh? I will have to see if I can even locate them or if they're gone to archive. But wouldn't want to make any co-writer feel obligated to write with me either.


You know Scuttle, some where i have a vamp who loooooooooooves to bite people.

:devil: Can help you live forever...


...... for a price...

*snickers*
 
Well hell.. Come to think on it, I didn't even get to sink my teeth into V either!

:confused:

:eek: So messed up.. or is it, Unfair?

:D
 
laughs!

Good save Veroe! :)

A revival huh? I will have to see if I can even locate them or if they're gone to archive. But wouldn't want to make any co-writer feel obligated to write with me either.


You know Scuttle, some where i have a vamp who loooooooooooves to bite people.

:devil: Can help you live forever...


...... for a price...

*snickers*

I meant the ones where you were the Original Poster of course.

I've revived my Vampire Queen's Servant thread originally done with LadyThunder two or three times now. Based off my favorite Erotic Romance novel. That book was the reason I finally decided to do this SRP thing so it has a special place in my heart of course. I'm contemplating reviving it once more or at least something set in that world. Maybe with the roles reversed So I'd play the vampire/dom character-that way I'd have better control over the direction of the plot and it wouldn't be such a burden on my cowriters' shoulders?

On the other hand even though I loved my thread with Alanna I won't try reviving that just because I think it would be unfair to my cowriter to live up to her characterization of that character. She really did a bold and unique portrayal of that character and any revival would be lacking without it.
 
Well hell.. Come to think on it, I didn't even get to sink my teeth into V either!

:confused:

:eek: So messed up.. or is it, Unfair?

:D

We had plans, but alas RL happened...hey come to think of it I don't think I got a chance for Harrison to sink his teeth into your character in Rui Oras or The River Runs Through It?

So unfairness is mutual:devil:
 
lol! You are correct, so much plot and so little time to thoroughly enjoy the fruits of all our labors.

Smile

It is true, another reason about revival. Best to put a new twist on a beloved favorite.
 
Back
Top