Courage acquired

Night out

Just came upon these pictures on my computer. I was getting ready to jump in the shower before a night out and M wanted to take a few pictures. Hope you enjooy them as much as he does!

Undressing
Arm
Grab

Such fun!

My hands sure were lucky that night! :D and yea they feel as beautiful as they look! :devil:

Just came upon these pictures on my computer. I was getting ready to jump in the shower before a night out and M wanted to take a few pictures. Hope you enjooy them as much as he does!

Undressing
Arm
Grab

My hands sure were lucky that night! :D and yea they feel as beautiful as they look! :devil:

Your backside sure looks like a fun place to play.
134.gif
emoticon-animal-001.gif

Of course, I will want to play other places as well.
1016.gif

Some lovely curves. Especially love all the pics of you in naughty black heels.

Enjoyed it very much.

Good morning L. Wild. I hope you have a great day.

I love your pics posted last night, especially this one Stockings On. Very sensual.
Love the placement of your hand. I wish I had my hand there. :)

Good morning L. Wild. I hope you have a great day.

I love your pics posted last night, especially this one Stockings On. Very sensual.
Love the placement of your hand. I wish I had my hand there. :)

Thanks Inspirinious. Waiting on someone before I head into the beautiful city for work today. And sensual? Yea!

holy shit, doll. you're totally gorgeous. these pictures have me hard and ready.

Thank you black! I am glad you like them all!

Uh, to tease me ? Well, it sure worked well :) Looking forward to more from girl's night :)

It did! Oh goodie. And I have some great ideas for more pictures to tease you after all the girls night and other pics I have are posted!

:D You have a delicious ass coming out in those pink panties ;)

Lone_some, thank you for looking, and commenting! It just so happens I have started to love my ass.

My mistake

So I know we are suppose to be doing pictures from girls night, but I miscommunication with SG. So while she has more stocking pictures (I guess I didn't take as many) I have pics of me in my white button up shirt. I can't decide which one is the bigger tease of them all though. Enjoy!

103_4373_zps61ea1129.jpg

103_4374_zps2f9ec5fa.jpg

103_4372_zps1f6d435f.jpg

Which on is the biggest tease? :kiss::kiss:

So I know we are suppose to be doing pictures from girls night, but I miscommunication with SG. So while she has more stocking pictures (I guess I didn't take as many) I have pics of me in my white button up shirt. I can't decide which one is the bigger tease of them all though. Enjoy!

103_4373_zps61ea1129.jpg

103_4374_zps2f9ec5fa.jpg

103_4372_zps1f6d435f.jpg

Which on is the biggest tease? :kiss::kiss:

The first pic is the biggest tease for me. Just imagining you uncrossing your legs and spreading them a bit. No spread them a lot. :devil:

Back