With a mischievious grin...

attachment.php

YUM :)
xx

Really? Damn it!!!!! I sincerely apologize for making you gag. It has been a dream of mine to make a woman gag again. I say again because the first time was when Sally in high school asked me to put my fingers down her throat after she scarfed down a whole ice cream cake. Was so hot.

There are certain situations in which gagging is appropriate and some might say fun. However...the kind of gagging you're currently inducing is foul.

I'll add good reading skills (of between the lines) to your plus list.. considering I didnt mention the bad teeth thing out loud ....I'm sure whatever is between those lips are just fine and happy ....

Ha! Well yes, yes I suppose they are.

My grandfather used to say "marry a chick with small hands, makes yer dick look bigger". Yup that's what said...

Good tips. Write that down Clowns.

My grandfather used to say "marry a chick with small hands, makes yer dick look bigger". Yup that's what said...

I would need that mom from Little People Big World then. Hmmmmm needs to go buy tickets to Ringling.

O christ ...didnt see this till after I posted mine how to even try to follow that ....I've got nothing remotley witty enough to now get past that last imagery of pungent braided taint hair.....wheres the damn do over button on this thing ???Quickly to page 15 pretend it never happened ...

Haha I enjoyed your posts very much don't sweat it ;). Nobody can keep up with IHC including myself.

Thank you :)

I would need that mom from Little People Big World then. Hmmmmm needs to go buy tickets to Ringling.

I've never actually been to a circus.

No honesetly thank you - your a stunning looking woman who i'd love to please somehow :)

Haha I enjoyed your posts very much don't sweat it ;). Nobody can keep up with IHC including myself.

I've never actually been to a circus.

...thanx.. but trust me i have def. have more reason thus far to enjoy yours ;)...as far as the circus no worries its basically like hear minus-ing out the witty bantter and pretty ladies ...you get to see some strange and beautiful things from all over the world... and you have all sorts of animals performing for your amuesment and attention...

ps just a thoutht You think anyone should tell IHC that there just may be a possibility of running into a clown at Ringlings

The circus used to be a place of wonderment and joy until that fucking clown asked me to sit in his lap. Now:

I hate clowns. In case you didn't know.

James, you bring up some interesting points here. I do look like a sexy angel. I'm not sure how all of you are missing me in public. I wear those wings everywhere. Kind of a bitch to get in and out of the car ;)

Help me understand what you mean by 'you could put your own touch to it'. I could spank myself? I am a pretty capable woman but I tell you what...that would be fucking amazing!

I used to watermark but I've long since accepted that once a pic is posted here, it's basically on the internet. Which is fine. But should it end up somewhere random, which I prefer not to think about, I'd rather not have a big sticker on it saying LOOK WHERE I CAME FROM EVERYONE! I AM A PERSON ON THIS WEBSITE! Make sense?

This has been a fun conversation. Good times.
MYW,
I'm thinking the wings fold up for easy egress and who looks at wings when that body of yours is all encompassing.
I never thought about the watermark as a bad thing, this could be why your a poster and I'm just a drooling knuckle dragger lusting at your pics, yep I think thats a good reason!
about the personal touch to the in the kitchen request, I ment the woman looking sexy while cooking is a theme done many times but with your creative style and sense of sexy fun you could do this and still make it look fresh and 100% all you.
Thanks for the teaching me a few things and for posting, so the naughty cooking pics is that a yeah or nay on doing them?
Ass for you bum,butt,as,backside its just wonderful and matches the rest of your sexy self.

Wow You are very sexy, just my type..... Oh, the devilish things I would do with you!

I will respond to everyone when I get back but I'm on the way out the door :)

Until then, a few requests have been made for more of the wings set...they are old but still nice :)

See you later!

MYW

Smoking hot body: check
Wicked sense of humor: check
Fluently sarcastic: check
Largely typo-free: check
Probably understands difference between "you're" and "your": check

You're just about perfect, in my book.

-LCN

I thought I saw you today. I only heard the racking of a shotgun & ducked.

*claps* well done sir. I laughed.

No honesetly thank you - your a stunning looking woman who i'd love to please somehow

Well I love comments in the thread so thank you :)

...thanx.. but trust me i have def. have more reason thus far to enjoy yours ...as far as the circus no worries its basically like hear minus-ing out the witty bantter and pretty ladies ...you get to see some strange and beautiful things from all over the world... and you have all sorts of animals performing for your amuesment and attention...

ps just a thoutht You think anyone should tell IHC that there just may be a possibility of running into a clown at Ringlings

Yeah, I don't really see the circus being my thing. I hate clowns too.

The circus used to be a place of wonderment and joy until that fucking clown asked me to sit in his lap. Now:

I hate clowns. In case you didn't know.

Sorry for the reminiscing there.

MYW,
I'm thinking the wings fold up for easy egress and who looks at wings when that body of yours is all encompassing.
I never thought about the watermark as a bad thing, this could be why your a poster and I'm just a drooling knuckle dragger lusting at your pics, yep I think thats a good reason!
about the personal touch to the in the kitchen request, I ment the woman looking sexy while cooking is a theme done many times but with your creative style and sense of sexy fun you could do this and still make it look fresh and 100% all you.
Thanks for the teaching me a few things and for posting, so the naughty cooking pics is that a yeah or nay on doing them?
Ass for you bum,butt,as,backside its just wonderful and matches the rest of your sexy self.

Well, James, let's see. Haha I did used to watermark but the more I thought about it the less I liked it. So I decided not to anymore.

I have thought about the naughty cooking pics before but it's a bit of a logistical challenge to get images I like. I won't rule out giving it another go but I wouldn't hold your breath ;).

I'm glad you like the pictures, thank you.

Again? You seem to be making a habit of that young lady. ;)

It's a personal problem I'm working through.

Wow You are very sexy, just my type..... Oh, the devilish things I would do with you!

Smoking hot body: check
Wicked sense of humor: check
Fluently sarcastic: check
Largely typo-free: check
Probably understands difference between "you're" and "your": check

You're just about perfect, in my book.

-LCN

If you're under the impression that your grammar isn't under constant scrutiny in my presence, allow me to diasbuse you of that notion ;).

None of us are perfect.

*claps* well done sir. I laughed.

Well I love comments in the thread so thank you :)

Yeah, I don't really see the circus being my thing. I hate clowns too.

Sorry for the reminiscing there.

Well, James, let's see. Haha I did used to watermark but the more I thought about it the less I liked it. So I decided not to anymore.

I have thought about the naughty cooking pics before but it's a bit of a logistical challenge to get images I like. I won't rule out giving it another go but I wouldn't hold your breath ;).

I'm glad you like the pictures, thank you.
Whew, air rushes out of lungs, ok since the baking pics are a problem I will just have to enjoy the pics you post and that's a not a bad thing at all:)
Infact a few of the pics you posted I would never have thought of, so another reason your posting and I'm lusting after you in the Lit crowd.
Oh and you look way better than me,really really important reason :rolleyes:

It's a personal problem I'm working through.

I hear they're making great advances in blush therapy at the Blushonian Institute and Research Centre.

BTW, cute isn't nearly a sufficient enough word to describe the subject of that last pic.

Whew, air rushes out of lungs, ok since the baking pics are a problem I will just have to enjoy the pics you post and that's a not a bad thing at all:)
Infact a few of the pics you posted I would never have thought of, so another reason your posting and I'm lusting after you in the Lit crowd.
Oh and you look way better than me,really really important reason :rolleyes:

Haha I'm glad I could relieve you. And I appreciate the compliment but I insist I'm just the girl next door :).

Cause for celebration?

I hear they're making great advances in blush therapy at the Blushonian Institute and Research Centre.

BTW, cute isn't nearly a sufficient enough word to describe the subject of that last pic.

I'll have to look into that.

Do you have a better suggestion?

Haha I'm glad I could relieve you. And I appreciate the compliment but I insist I'm just the girl next door :).

Cause for celebration?

I'll have to look into that.

Do you have a better suggestion?
God I wish you were the girl next door, form me :)
So sexy but not a diva,unless the mood strikes you,more to enjoy about you and your thread!
I also dislike clowns,carsalesmen and the burger king dude just plan buggs me!
Now to sit back and enjoy your thread,mouth closed ,eyes open!

If you're under the impression that your grammar isn't under constant scrutiny in my presence, allow me to diasbuse you of that notion ;).

None of us are perfect.

I would certainly hope that my grammar was under constant scrutiny. I'm enough of a grammar snob to scrutinize everyone else's, so I'd be vaguely disappointed if mine wasn't undergoing the same testing.

No, no one's perfect. Your derriere is approaching it, though. :D

-LCN

Mmmm, I wish you lived in the house behind me. I'd pretty much be there everyday!

Gosh, I'm a man who loves girls in their panties! Especially you, cause you are just so lovely! :) mmmm

I'd love to see more of your panties, on you of course. ;)

Back