"Not accepting the election results threatens our democracy."

water505

Literotica Guru
This quote should be shown every time a Democrat buffoon says Trump's presidency is illegitimate.

Shouldn't these people be working on overthrowing the President immediately after Inauguration Day?

Actually the result of the election was a direct assault on Democracy as it should be.

The winner won the majority of states in our Republic.

Those who refuse to accept the results should also refuse to participate in government going forward. This would be of a great benefit to the Republic, but in their Democratic rage, they will do everything they can to damage the union instead of strengthen it. I almost hope they react the way the Democrats reacted to the election of Lincoln. Let California fire the first shot...

;) ;)

... okay, I really do not want a shooting war, but I do wish they would withdraw from any participation in the National government if they feel that strongly about the "illegitimacy" of the Administration. Boycotts are what they love to engage in aren't they?

Actually the result of the election was a direct assault on Democracy as it should be.

Those who refuse to accept the results should also refuse to participate in government going forward. This would be of a great benefit to the Republic, but in their Democratic rage, they will do everything they can to damage the union instead of strengthen it. I almost hope they react the way the Democrats reacted to the election of Lincoln. Let California fire the first shot...

;) ;)

... okay, I really do not want a shooting war, but I do wish they would withdraw from any participation in the National government if they feel that strongly about the "illegitimacy" of the Administration. Boycotts are what they love to engage in aren't they?

My point was they're full of shit and they know it. Just like people who claim Trump is a fascist. If that were true shouldn't they be doing more than just talking about it? The survival of our country would be threatened!

If that were true, they'd be dancing in the streets...

He's one of us!
He's one of us!

They keep conflicting ideas comfortably compartmentalized...

Besides, that was what she said in public, but in private, everyone knows that they're saying something else.

Ask John Podesta you fucking deplorable!

:nana:

For the near future Democrats will be THE STUPID NIGGER PARTY. After 2018 election defeat smart white people will get rid of the stupid niggers.

The irony in all of this is now being played out in full...

;) ;)

The National Liberal Press that did everything it could to swing the election to the Democrats is now crying foul over Comey and the Russians influencing the election.

Getting what you deserve is so fucking sweet. No, you don't get a question, you're fake news!

I seem to remember Barry scolding Romney about the Russians and the left falling in love with Comey not long ago.

They're either unprincipled or very fickle. :D

I seem to remember Barry scolding Romney about the Russians and the left falling in love with Comey not long ago.

They're either unprincipled or very fickle. :D

You have to keep your finger in the wind if you are to have principles...

:cool:

Taking a leak outdoors will give one an appreciation for being able to detect which way the wind blows.

Just sayin' . . . .

Some of these fuckers are about as real as this chick's tits - bought and paid for . . . .

tumblr_mh83mo1A2d1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

Not accepting the election results?

That could be said of many elections because of the different systems used in democracy.

In the US the Electoral College system and each state's version of how those votes are distributed means that popular votes can differ from the College Votes when counted across the whole of USA.

In the UK our first-past-the-post system for each constituency means that the third largest party is proportionally underrepresented.

In the EU the proportional voting means that even minor parties get a representative.

All three systems can be criticised. They are ALL democratic.

Ours is not Democratic which is why some states have created laws to punish unfaithful electors.

;) ;)

Our Founders held the belief that Democracy is a pernicious evil. It is...

I have had the "privilege" of running "democratic" business meetings. The reps determined which way things went and what we would do.

It was a lot like herding cats, yet it could be done, provided the vision was clear and it was backed up by well-done homework.

Wait, I said "reps," didn't I?

So, it must have been a republic after all . . . .

;) ;)

I do, but sadly Californ8a can't start nothing til after the in-auger-ation. The waiting period, you know.

Exactly correct, those here who have explained that it is NOT a democracy and that indeed the founding fathers repeated the ancient Greek belief that Democracy was one of the WORST kinds of government systems.

It is a Constitutional Republic.

A Democracy is that kind of place where, if you fill it up with Muslims, and then they over-populate compared with the norm, they get to control the place with a simple majority and install Sharia.

"He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."

A Democracy is that kind of place where, if you fill it up with Muslims, and then they over-populate compared with the norm, they get to control the place with a simple majority and install Sharia.

Muslims? Even if they are in a majority they disagree with each other about what Islam is, what is a Muslim and most of all what Sharia is.

Their disagreements are expressed with bombs and bullets.

"He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."

I don't believe for a SECOND that Obama is a Christian. If he is, he is TOTALLY oblivious about how important Israel is to God...

;) ;)

As you have suggested, the entire illegitimacy campaign is itself illegitimate because it is based on ignorance of American law. The first ignorant premise is the irrelevance of a lack of a majority of the popular vote, but the second is the nature and direct effect of 'Russian influence' or outright hacking in the election.

Unless someone, including the Russians, actually changed legally cast votes or cast illegal votes (duplicate registered voters or voting by unregistered or illegal voters), there is nothing in American law that would disqualify a candidate based on 'influence,' propaganda or outright lies told on his behalf that persuaded a majority of voters to elect him or her.

Hell, candidates do that to and for each other! That's not to sanction foreign meddling in our elections. It is merely to affirm the irrelevancy as to the legal legitimacy of the result when such meddling might occur.

As is usually the case when one's ox is gored, words like "illegitimacy" are used in the most duplicitous manner not to right an injustice, but in fact to hopefully create one.

No, any time a Democrat (or other) buffoon says this he/she/it should be IGNORED.

In 2000 they may have had some minor claim to say this about Dubya, the 2016 election was a clear and convincing win, according to the rules, for Donald J. Trump. In fact, Gore probably did win in 2000. There is nothing comparable whatsoever in 2016. This is just manufactured bullsh*t.

Period. End of story.

Last edited:
I don't believe for a SECOND that Obama is a Christian. If he is, he is TOTALLY oblivious about how important Israel is to God...
Israel is important to God? Why doesn't He ever clean up the yard or build a fence or something?

Back