Den of Angels (closed for wideeyedone and Blase)

Tuesday Night

That night Joel managed to sit in Julie's section. She greeted him as a regular, though not effusively.

As he started to give his order, Joel glanced around, noting that no one seemed to be in earshot of his table.

"Let's see, I think I'd like the Nachos Rancheros, a Black Rock Stout and a hot waitress to go," he said.

"Seriously, if you'd like a ride home, I can pick you up when you get off."
 
"Will i get off when I get off?" She asked with her infectious wicked grin. "I would love a ride." She really wanted to pretend she wasn't at work and cuddle up in Joel's lap, but there was a table of overgrown frat boys, whooping it up in her section.

One of them whistled at her shrilly between his fingers. "Duty calls." Julie siad with a roll of her eyes and went back to work. But she had a big grin on her face knowing Joel was watching.
 
Joel was certainly watching, and looking forward to seeing Julie dance.

As for her getting off, he had a thought or two along those lines that he wanted to run by her, but it would be a few hours yet before her shift ended and they could speak freely.

When Julie brought his order, Joel gave his glass the slightest tip towards her as he raised it to his lips. He took a drink and sat back, letting himself be enough of a lech to watch Julie's rear as she walked away.
 
As Julie walked away the bartender cranked the music. The girls all had to scramble from their work to get on the bar. Julie had a little more seniority now so she wasn't on the very end. And tonight she was next to the pole. As promised the bartender was playing "Sweet Home Alabama."

Julie and the bartender were friends. He never had to hassle her for his cut of the tips, Julie always had hers counted out and ready for him at the end of the shift. She never gave him doe eyes and tears trying to negotiate. He really admired that. He had to make his living too and with Angels for waitresses the bar was often empty.

Julie's show was really for Joel. She mostly just danced like any girl on a club dancefloor, it was just easy and genuine. Part of what made it so sexy, she wasn't trying so hard that it looked fake. She tossed her hair and shot Joel her sexiest smile. The music pounded through the whole club.

Sweet home Alabama where the skies are so blue.
Sweet home Alabama, Lord, I'm coming home to you.
Sweet home Alabama where the skies are so blue.
Sweet home Alabama, Lord, I'm coming home to you.

The bartender had taken to calling Julie Alabama, it was even on her nametag too. Her table of frat boys started carrying on and catcalling. One of them got out a few singles and headed to the bar. At first he looked like he was just going to make an ass of himself professing his undying lust, but Julie head snapped up in a bit of a panic when his hand clamped around her ankle.
 
Joel's head snapped up, too.

The frat kid's loutish gesture by itself wasn't enough to justify getting out of his seat, but Joel quietly pushed his chair back, just in case.

Fortunately, the bartender was a lot closer. Joel saw him leaning in to get the fratboy wonder's attention.
 
Julie tried to shake off his grip but the bartender slammed his elbow onto the guy's wrist.

"this isn't a strip club jackass." he signaled the bouncer and the jackass was escorted out. Julie finished the song and then headed to the kitchen to get her tables orders. The shift was uneventful after that. It dragged by unbelievably slow
 
After closing time, Joel met Julie at the back door of Den of Angels.

He took both of her hands in his.

"Hey, sweetie. Are you alright? You had a little start there, earlier."
 
"It was fine. Really. Tim was close by, and I saw you edging back in your seat. The guy was just drunk. No big deal." She said with a shrug of her shoulders.

She bit her lip. Julie wasn't very good at masking her feelings. She felt her eyes well with tears. SHe knew she was fine, she knew it wasn't a big deal. But for the tiniest moment it had been really scary. She let herself just melt into Joel. She nestled against his chest, tucking her head under his chin.
 
Joel just held Julie for a moment.

"Well, let's get you home, Miss 'It was fine'", he said softly.

"If I have to pamper you a bit and tuck you into bed to help you feel safe, I'll do it."


A short time later, they arrived at Julie's building.
 
Julie dug out her key. She led Joel up the stairs to her flat. Her apartment was a true one room studio. But it was clean and in a nice building. Just not anything fancy.

She had a canvas director's chair and a futon. The walls were covered with photos of home and her family. Her bookshelves were lines with books and notebooks of music. Her cello was on its stand in the corner, with a straight backed chair and her music stand.

"Do you want to stay for a while?" She asked softly. "I have a beer or two in the fridge and a cheap bottle of wine."
 
"You're not much of a beer drinker and wine makes you tipsy, remember?" Joel half-teased.

"Do you have anything not caffeinated or alcoholic? Even spring water or cocoa?"

"Or I can just stay with you for awhile, no beverage required."
 
"This may be in poor taste but the beer is left from when my ex boyfriend came to visit and I am not really thirsy.... I am more hungry." She whispered. Her eyes were on him, asking for his touch.
 
"Hungry, hmm? You look like you could use a little pampering," Joel replied.

"Would you like a massage?"
 
"You just want me to take off my clothes." She whispered with a sexy little grin. She flipped the futon down and tugged her ANGELS t shirt off. Then she laid down on her tummy and kicked off her shoes.
 
Joel kicked off his own shoes, then removed his socks before going to kneel beside Julie on the bed.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and leaned to whisper in her ear. "I'm the guy you're seeing, sweetie. I'm supposed to want you to take off your clothes."

He began kneading Julie's shoulders and back using his fingers, thumbs and the heels of his hands. Once, he ran a thumbnail down Julie's backbone, making her gasp with surprise although the sensation was not unpleasant, just unexpected.

Joel was careful to take his time and to be firm yet gentle, as well as thorough. He didn't stop with Julie's back but kept on going when he got to her jeans, rubbing her legs and derriere through the course fabric.

As he worked, Julie started to relax. A few times, she made small, appreciative sounds; somewhat muffled by her face-down position. Joel felt her tremble a little when he slowly spread her legs apart and did her inner thighs. The trembling increased when he used his fingernails, the tough cloth keeping her from being scratched but by no means keeping her from feeling what he was doing.

Then, his hand was under her stomach, tickling and urging her to turn onto her back...
 
She rolled over, her hair spilled around her like brown satin. She giggled and smiled. Her giggles traveling through her smooth, taut belly.

"Are you going to take off the rest of my clothes.... I have on very sexy panties." She teased. She was much more relaxed now, smiling, eager to play.

She arched her back, putting her breasts on display.
 
For answer, Joel unsnapped Julie's fly, then unzipped her.

They both knew that he made tugging her jeans off seem harder than it really was.

And she did have on very sexy panties.

"Boy..." he murmurred. "If all those horny guys at the club had known that you were wearing a red thong..."

He kissed her navel.

A moment later she pushed her hips up off the bed to help him, and then she wasn't wearing a red thong anymore.

Joel lay beside Julie and reached over to touch her left breast, tweaking and teasing her nipple. He moved his hand to the right one and touched it for a few seconds as well so that it wouldn't feel left out, then went back to the left, urging it to still greater heights.

He looked at Julie's peaks as they strained for the ceiling and spoke quietly.

"I love it when they do that. I love your whole body. The first time I saw you I knew that I needed to climb all over you."
 
"The very first time? Really? With all of those perfect girls in that bar? I swear I work with ten models." She whispered. Her legs wrapped around him as they spoke.

"The girls all called you "Blue Eyes". " Julie offered with her best sexy smile.
 
"If you call severe features and too much makeup "perfect" then I guess I'd have to agree."

"On the other hand, if you like girls who really are pretty and don't need makeup...'

Joel gently pushed Julie onto her back again, then put his hand between her legs with no further prelude.

She sucked in her breath as he found her clit and began slowly circling it with his index finger.

"They say that a climax relaxes every muscle in the body, Miss Julie."

"I say that you should just relax and let me take care of you..."
 
"Mmmmmm, I will let you relax me." She whispered, opening her legs to him in invitation. She cupped her breasts in her own hands, teasng the nipples with the palms of her hands.
 
Joel kept up the circular motion for a few moments, then started to run his fingers back and forth along her groove. As she started moaning, he began to touch her a little faster and a bit less gently, moving his fingers from side to side, beginning to spread her apart.

When he felt a trembling in her stomach, he let two fingers slip inside her and begin stroking...stroking...

He felt that she was excited enough to enjoy some things that might normally make her self-coonscious.

"Miss Julie," he whispered. "Are you going to have an orgasm, Miss Julie?"

"I think you're going to come, Miss Julie!"

"Spread your legs, Miss Julie. Spread you legs and come for me, Miss Julie..."
 
Julie nodded. "I am going to cum." She whispered breathlessly, her fingers travelling over her breasts, teasing, tugging on her nipples. Her hips wriggled, working herself against his fingers.
 
Joel placed his other hand over one of Julie's and she grasped it, their fingers interlacing upon her breast. Her moans became louder and she drew her legs back as Joel worked mercilessly, stroking her towards a white-hot peak of pleasure.

When she came, it was with a shout and an arched back that thrust her taught nipples skyward. Then she went completely limp, her head lolling towards Joel but her eyes remaining closed.
 
Julie quivered all over with little aftershocks. But she wasn't done. Her fingers kept teasing her nipples. Her hips wriggled under Joel's touch. She looked up at him with her pretty brown eyes and pleaded, "More?"
 
Joel leaned over until he and Julie were eye to eye. "Well," he began, and kissed her lips. "I can hardly refuse..." He kissed the base of her neck. "When a lady asks..." Her right breast. "For seconds." He licked a circle around her navel, then kissed it.

Two fingers found her groove first, only to be followed by his tongue. Then he was using the two fingers to probe and tease, while his tongue worried at her clit and his other hand fondled her right breast.

It could have been a scene out of a porn movie, but Julie didn't seem to mind.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top