New Member Introductions

bubbalove98 said:
Hi, new to the boards but have enjoyed the stories for a while. Actually, new to any kind of online posting. Bit about me ... Early 30's, happily married with kids, but a bit more adventurous, sexually, than my wife. Looking to expand my knowledge base and, maybe, introduce new ideas at home.
Since EJFan, the semi-official one-man HT Board Welcome Wagon, is offline for the night, I'm gonna welcome you to Lit, bubbalove98!

Thanks for the welcome Eilan. I'm still a bit skittish about this online thing, but I'm sure I'll work it out. Any advice on some good threads for a newbie to visit?

bubbalove98 said:
Thanks for the welcome Eilan. I'm still a bit skittish about this online thing, but I'm sure I'll work it out. Any advice on some good threads for a newbie to visit?
I think hanging around the HT Board/Cafe for a while is a good start. The GB can be fun, but it's not for the thin-skinned. :)

Hi! I am brand new to the boards and my reasons for coming here are kinda complicated. My husband of 23 years has been reading stories here for quite awhile but I never read them. I recently found out though that he has been chatting late at night and I have to say that bothered me alot. If there is nothing wrong with it then why the secrecy. I actually felt cheated on if that makes any sense. He says our sex life was great and the chatting had to do with the "naughtiness" of it. The things he could say online to an anonomous person that he says he could not say to me. I guess I am here to try to spice things up and learn how to be more open and uninhibited so he doesn't feel he has to hide things from me. There is more to this story but that is all I feel comfortable sharing at this point.

welcome to lit, karndav... i hope you find what you're looking for. we're all quite brilliant here so you've made a great start! :D

there are a number of threads floating around HT and the HT cafe that address your questions from various angles. feel free to search, check the blank manual and/or ask your questions in a new thread.

New to Literotica

38 year old grandmother of 2, who is single and enjoys writting, drawing and making new friends! But alas. I am also a blonde and can not figure out how to submitt my writting, I thnk I have done everything it's requested of me to sign up and everything, but no luck finding this membership submission page! Any help would be great!!

New to here.....

38 year old grandmother of 2, who is single and enjoys writting, drawing and making new friends! But alas. I am also a blonde and can not figure out how to submitt my writting, I thnk I have done everything it's requested of me to sign up and everything, but no luck finding this membership submission page! Any help would be great!!

Pni4UrThghts said:
Welcome to Lit. :)
Click me.

welcome to lit, amvc... poke away... but don't poke bisexplicit, she squeaks when you do that.

Hi! I'm new here, and though I came in for the stories, I am LOVING the message boards! It's tougher to find free and open-minded individuals than one would think, so I'm really excited to be here.

I have been happily married for over 10 years and am always looking for ways to spice up our sex life. Frankly I'm not good for much -- he cooks, cleans, does the dishes, does EVERYTHING and I... Well, I try to be REALLY good in bed so he'll keep doing all those things. LOL

So y'know. Anything you can contribute would be A-OK with me. :D

I used to write a fair bit of erotica but haven't in years. Maybe I'll find a little of that inspiration here, too.

Bravo on the fantastic boards, everyone. Thanks for the opportunity to get to know you!
Lizaveta

welcome liza... i'm a marylander as well... and i, too, came for the stories then stayed for the forum.

glad you're here!

Finally..

Hey everyone! :kiss:
I've been lurking around here for... I forget how many years. Anyway I've decided to stop being an innocent bystander and join the fray. (You guys look like you're having way too much fun without me) :mad:
I've posted a story to the site (my first foray into publically displaying my wares) Under the tutelage of the raunchy Lit. members I might be able to throw my inhibitions of submitting stories out the proverbial window.

Anyway a bit about myself: I'm a 28 year old legal student. I have an unquenchable thrist for all things erotica (I guess that is a prerequisite for membership), I also enjoy all things historical. I am married to the most superb human being & lover in my hemisphere (he never fails to amaze me), fortunately we've no rugrats underfoot, yet. :cathappy:

Before I go into long diatribe (too late) let me just say I'm looking forward to many more laughs. See y'all around. :kiss:

welcome lotus... i hope lots of people read your story and that you're inclined to submit more. :)

it seems a lot of people lurk for a while before posting... i guess those of us in here must be a little intimidating... or maybe we're hideous looking. ;)

Welcome Lotus

LotusDreamer said:
Hey everyone! :kiss:
I've been lurking around here for... I forget how many years. Anyway I've decided to stop being an innocent bystander and join the fray. (You guys look like you're having way too much fun without me) :mad:
I've posted a story to the site (my first foray into publically displaying my wares) Under the tutelage of the raunchy Lit. members I might be able to throw my inhibitions of submitting stories out the proverbial window.

Anyway a bit about myself: I'm a 28 year old legal student. I have an unquenchable thrist for all things erotica (I guess that is a prerequisite for membership), I also enjoy all things historical. I am married to the most superb human being & lover in my hemisphere (he never fails to amaze me), fortunately we've no rugrats underfoot, yet. :cathappy:

Before I go into long diatribe (too late) let me just say I'm looking forward to many more laughs. See y'all around. :kiss:
Vary good story, I truely enjoyed it. I have had a few fantasies about the younger ladys, still do. How could I be a respectable dirty old man if I didnt?

hairball101 said:
Vary good story, I truely enjoyed it. I have had a few fantasies about the younger ladys, still do. How could I be a respectable dirty old man if I didnt?

Thanks Hairball. I must admit that the story's subject matter holds a special place in my heart. Older men seem so mysterious (most of them), like they're the guardians of the many secrets younger men have yet to discover.

Hello All,

I'm 35, full figured, and married to the most wonderful man.

I don't have any questions at the moment, but as I have been reading the forums for the past couple of days, I know if I do have a question, I will be bombarded with great answers/suggestions on what to do. I have been reading the erotica here for a few months now, and just decided to go ahead and join up, and get in on the great advice that I have read so far. It is nice to see that there are liberal minded people out there that aren't afraid to ask the questions that they have and also that aren't afraid to answer the questions either.

I hope to make lots of friends, and get/give lots of good suggestions/advice.

Last edited:
welcome queen... and thanks for complimenting our skills... i'm sure you'll be a fantastic addition to our little world and don't doubt you'll make lots of great friends here.

Another Newbie

Hi there..I figured it was about time I stopped just reading the (great!) stories and said hi and also thanks for all the great stories. It's a real pleasure to have found such a great site!
I've only ever sent e-mails before this so I hope this works!
Just realised it's worked! Yippee! Now I guess all I have to do is remember time differences!! :)

Last edited:
effjay121 said:
Hi there..I figured it was about time I stopped just reading the (great!) stories and said hi and also thanks for all the great stories. It's a real pleasure to have found such a great site!
I've only ever sent e-mails before this so I hope this works!
Just realised it's worked! Yippee! Now I guess all I have to do is remember time differences!! :)
Hi effjay, welcome to Lit. You'll get used to the time difference :)

Back