Beach Bum

The gathering crowd of youths laughed as Kimberly sat in the tiny booth of the ride, she hadn't noticed the sign on the outside proclaiming it as "THE ROCKET RIDE OF THE CENTURY"

Even sitting down and getting her long legs in was a problem and they all got an eyeful of her long toned legs and thighs as she had to hitch her skirt up almost to her waist and settled into the deep bucket seat which tilted backwards as she leaned back so she was almost horizontal.

The eldest and clearly the leader loudly told his cronies,

"So, seems like she wants a good ride with a rocket up her."

Cheered on by his supporters he climbed into the cramped cabin and sat between her legs. With Kimberly's blouse already three quarters unbuttoned and her nipples now pressed tightly against the thin cotton he soon finished unbuttoning her blouse and folded the two halves back so her tits were on open display.

"Whaddya reckon guys ? What do you think these do?"

He pulled on both nipples simultaneously and a low moan came from Kimberly as she rolled her eyes.

He fished his cock out of his swim shorts and pulled her little pink lace thong to one side and put his cock head at her entrance.

"She's all fired up guys, engaging main thrust now, slow ahead."

He fed the coin machine a couple of quarters and the cabin came to life and Kimberly's seat slid slowly forward pushing his cock head inside her. As she slid forward she had to bend her knees and open her legs. Boss guy grinned and slid the accelerator lever forward so his cock was moving faster and faster inside her. Kimberly was squirming in her seat now as he fucked her hole.

"You wanna go to warp speed baby and cum like no one has before?"

Without thinking Kimberly nodded and she was pushed deep into her seat with his cock pounding away at her. Everything slowed down and stopped and Kimberly was left alone. She climbed out and was holding onto the side for support, her knees weak. Vince breezed in, "There you are baby I lost you for a time, did I miss anything?"
 
I had managed to fix my blouse and skirt before you see me, you notice im flush in the face but just attribute it to how warm it is in arcade. Before i speak to say “lets go” you say “be back in a few babe grabbing a drink”. You disappear through the darknessof the arcade and the crowd. I figure I better make best of situation and go play some games. As i am playing one i hear “ beach tigress an exec ho now? All dressed uo in a blouse skirt and heels?”
The voice is that of the guy from the beach a month back that tried to molest me after ripping off bikini bottoms behind a shack. I go to move away he says “ keep playing baby no Vince? Soon his boys come over surrounding me. He is up against me and presses his hard on into me. So many people no one pays attention to us as he boldly unbuttons my blouse saying “ its warm in here let me help beach tigress, he says mockingly. His boys lift my skirt from the sides, showing off my 40” long legs. Then he says. “No Vince beach tigress needs taught a lesson boys” as they drag me to......
 
There was a dark space between two machines and Kimberly was forced face first into the darkness then coming up against a wall. It was pitch black with no room to turn around. Hands groped her, running up her thighs and on finding her lacy thong it was stripped from her along with her skirt so all she had left was her unbuttoned blouse with which she tried to cover her tits.

"Oh no you don't baby, I wanna get a feel of those knockers after me and my buddies have paid you back for the week I spent in hospital having my cock irrigated twice a day by some sadistic matron. Your gonna get both holes fucked without any lube so you are as sore as I was."

Kimberly was forced to bend at the waist with her hands against the wall her tits hanging down and swaying loosely Her legs were kicked apart so her tight white ass and pink gash were on display.

She tried to struggle but that only made her ass jiggle as if in invitation. Two pairs of hands went between her legs and held her cunt open, shortly after she felt a huge thick meaty cock thrust itself into her, it was thick and hard like the business end of a baseball bat. IN AND OUT, IN AND OUT it went driving deeper and deeper for what seemed like for ever but was actually about five minutes but for some reason there was no lubrication and Kimberly's once tight little hole was red raw.

"Did you enjoy that my little tigress? Your ass is next."
 
As i struggle, one, not super hard, slugs me in the stomach. Right next to the arcade machines is a maintance closet. With all others focused in their games, the trio pulls me in to the little side room and unceremoniously hoist my tall slender frame onto a table almost a lower shelf type of thing to where even my 40” long legs dangle an inch off the floor. Hands held at sides and panties stuffed in my mouth as they chuckle.
“ i wanna watch them big doe eyes if yours react to my cock fucking your tight lil pussy beach tigress. I try to turn head away but my hair is grabbed and forcing me to look right at the “leader” as he rams in and our of my pussy. The other two grope my perky tits while i am fucked hard as he just keeos mocking me “ paybacks a... well you haha right beach tigress?” I feel him cum inside me as he switches with one of his boys as he comments on my mile long legs and fucks me. He only lasts a few moments before he floods my pussy too
“Hope your on the pill beach tigress slut” they say. The last guy wants them to. Bend me foward over the little table knowing my height plus the heels putsmy tight ass at the perfect height to get screwed while standing.
 
Kimberly's tight white ass was ravaged mercilessly by all three of the youths, unable to scream or shout with her panties stuffed in her mouth she had no choice but to take each one as they fucked her, using her ass as a fuck hole. She only got through it because they shot their cum over her ass and back and it slid down the crack of her ass and lubed her hole so they were sliding in and out quite easily and Kimberly began to enjoy it, looking forward to the next one when one finished and deposited more steaming hot cum on her.
They heard someone calling her name and left abruptly with Kimberly standing naked her back covered in mass of slippery cum which was how Vince found her.

"Where have you been babe? You been a good girl?"

He eyed her cum covered body and felt his cock rearing its head,

Oh dear babe, you've been a naughty girl haven't you? I said to tease not tp please but if you really want to please, I'm ready."

He dropped his shorts and waited for Kimberly.
 
Last edited:
Trying to complse myself, i look at you with daggers at the thought of I had “asked” for this. “You prick it was those pervs that got me behind the shed on the beach, the one whete i got called beach tigress by the paper. They just fuckin raped me!” I stammer. The look on my face is half pissed but oddly enoigh half excited as i see a lustful look in your eyes knowing its for me.
 
Vince was angry that Kimberly had managed to get herself fucked and covered in cum but he understood that it wasn't really her fault as she looked so gorgeous and fuckable that there was hardly a man on the planet who wouldn't want to have her tight pink cunt taking his cock, so he dropped his shorts and pinned her up against the wall holding her hands above her head and pressed his inflated hard cock against her belly.

"So you got fucked but I bet you didn't enjoy it half as much as the fucking I'm gonna give you." He growled in anticipation.

He bit on her neck, marking her, then her shoulder and worked his way down to her tits, He licked and sucked on the soft flesh, ignoring the taste of the other guy's cum. Vince could feel her panting and hear the moans coming from her throat and knew that she was close to being fully aroused and wanting his man meat inside her.

He let one of her hands go and guided it between them to his thick throbbing cock,

"I know you're gagging for it baby, YOU put it where it belongs, ya know I really ought to thank those guys for warming you up."

Kimberly grasped his cock eagerly and put it in her swollen wet pussy lips and they both thrust their hips forward, he slid right in to the hilt and stayed there revelling in the warm slickness of her hole as Kimberly began to fuck him.
 
I was mad at you for “blaming” me about my current predicament, but something about you i cant get past so i easily obiged in guiding your cock inside me as you hand my other arm pinned over my head. You eventually release your grip and inlower them to around your neck and gyrate my hips, as i stand against the wall, on the cock burried inside me. You pretty much have to do nothing but hold my long slender frane up as my hips hungerly pump back forth. You place a hand over my mouth to muffle me since we are in the back room of the arcade.
 
Vince knew that Kimberly was mad at him for blaming her for getting herself fucked but he had just as much right to be angry, she must have led them on with her perfect tits and tight ass and long legs, she hadn't even called out for help as they were 'doing' her, she had to have been enjoying it.
There was so much blame and anger on both sides that only a full blown mind searing fuck would satisfy them both.

Once the preliminaries were over and Kimberly was grinding her hot little twat onto his cock Vince began to fuck her back, ramming his steel bar of a cock into her. Each thrust made her gouge her nails into his shoulders and forearms , whereas with each thrust of Kimberly's pelvis onto him he dug his fingers into the smooth round fleshy cheeks of her ass. They weren't so much fucking as duelling, attempting to get the other to say sorry. They fucked, sucked bit and scratched for half an hour oblivious to the people passing by until Vince gave in, almost.
"This is getting us nowhere, let's go home forget all about blame and just fuck."
 
The whole way home insay nothing, still upset at you for “blaming” me for what I said was an assault and payback. In your macho bravado you justvsaid i must of lead them on. You try and try to get me going once we arrive home but i spurn each attempt so we just go to bed. The next morning you feel a sensation between your legs and think just a good dream, however you awke more and still feel it, at first youbare confused since you don’t see me lying next to you. You lift up the covers to see my head slowly bobbing up and down. I take it off for a moment to “arrogantly” say “you are forgiven”, then go back to your wake up call bj.
 
Kimberly lifted her head off his rampant morning woody and tells him that he's forgiven. Forgiven for what? He wasn't the one going around fucking everyone of the opposite sex, it was his gorgeous girlfriend who was sucking his cock right now, ok it felt good, damn good in fact but she had to know he was the one who should be forgiving her for being a cum dump.

"Ok babe finish me off and swallow then we'll talk about who was really to blame yesterday."

Five minutes later Kimberly poked her head over the top of the sheets her face glistening with the cum she hadn't managed to catch when he blew his load.

"You know you look so damn sexy like that I'll forgive you for acting like a slut yesterday but ya gotta promise that you'll be a good girl from now on."

To his surprise she tells him that she can't promise that because she's meeting the same guys later for a repeat performance, Vince goes wild at this but Kimberly smiles and promises they'll leave her alone after today 'cos she's gonna rub a red hot chilli pepper over her cunt so when they try to eat her out she'll be too hot for them.

Vince replies "In that case I had better eat your pussy now"
 
I head back to the arcade the next day in the following..

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1YxAf...gh-waist-Polka-Dot-mini-Skirt.jpg_640x640.jpg And 2” black pumps

I head to the back and act like im playing games when the trio spot me. “Hey beach tigress you must be stupid to show up here again or just missed us in that tight pussyof yours. I say “screw you guys jusy like playing games”

One of them slap me and before i can react, im wisked away to a side maintenance room. By off the shoulder top yanked down, exposing my perky breasts and trapping my arms too. One covers my mouth as another goes under my skirt and after a few yanks, my lacy bikini panties are rippied off and stuffed in my mouth. My tall frame is then lifted up and unceremoniously dumped onto a big ledge. When i don’t struggle any longer they think I’m all theres. One kneels down and licks ar my pussy. After about 20 seconds he jumps back in pain. Unable to speak the other twp just laugh as the next takes his place and, about the same timeframe later he winces as well but mutters “beach bitch and hot sauce as he writhes in pain. Leaving one left, obviously tipped off to my revenge trick surely wont try the same mistake.
 
Vince saw that the third guy wasn't going to fall for that the third time so he makes a decision,
"Let him fuck you, that's what he wants, let him have your exceptionally HOT pussy then we find a few cock sucking sluts to give him a blow job, once the word gets round how he tastes he won't be able to buy one."

Vince peels Kimberly's top off, so her tits are
available to use as handles and he pushes her skirt up around her waist her perfect pink pussy wet and ready.

Vince calls the guy over, "Ok buddy, you win,
she wants to fuck you so there's nothing I can do about it, go on help yerself"

He goes over and grins at Kimberly spreading her legs wide,

"Ya gonna love this baby, ya don't know what ya been missin.'"

He thrusts his admittedly impressive cock into Kimberly's wet cunt and he cums in just a few strokes.

A well known local slut walks by and he says.

"Hey baby wanna taste some fresh cum and pussy juice?"

"Why not?" she says and is down on her hands and knees with his cock down her throat in seconds. A few seconds later she spits him out.

"That's fuckin' disgusting, Last time I suck YOUR cock,and all my pals are gonna know as well."

Vince and Kimberly roll with laughter.

"Let's get home and scrub that pussy clean then I'm gonna fuck you all night long."
 
You seem disheartened when i shun any extra caricular activities for the night but drift off anyway. The next morning you awake and hear me in the kitchen. You ask “shouldnt i be at work?” I tell you i took a day off since its a beautuful and you see me planning a picnic basket for the beach. I tell you i bought a new swimsuit just for the beach but say nothing else as we drive. Once there i go to one of the changing tents on the beach and emerge out strolling back to you wearing....



http://www.teenyb.com/Products/Downtown-Solid-Brazilian-Half-Pucker-in-Alien__331-7340-41500.aspx
 
A day at the beach with a picnic basket and his favourite fuck hole sounded just right to Vince, so when they had picked a good spot where he could ogle any girls that passed by but was secluded enough that they wouldn't be seen if they decided to fuck and Vince was determined that they would fuck at some point, he waited for Kimberly to come back from the changing tent grumbling to himself saying if Kimberly had changed here with him he could get her on her back ready for him when she was only half dressed but she had insisted she use the tent so he lay back leaning on his elbows with his cock already half hard and tenting his swim shorts.

Finally she emerged from the changing tent wearing a new metallic purple micro bikini that didn't hide very much at all. Kimberly's perfect round tits were only held in place by a thin strip of material that was only just thick enough to not be described as string, her tits bulged out at the sides, at the top and at the bottom, in fact its only purpose seemed to be to prevent her nipples from getting sunburned.
The bottom half wasn't much bigger than the top, two thin straps that held the crotch in place, that was no bigger than a five dollar coin and already her juicy cunt lips were creeping out from the sides. Kimberly twirled round to show him the rear view, and what a view it was, nothing covering her ass and her peachy cunt on display a scrap of material disappeared between her ass cheeks fastened to god knows what.
Naturally Vince's cock hardened immediately and he patted the space beside him,

"Come here my little slut and show me how a whore treats her lover."

To emphasise what he said he slid his swim shorts down and let his cock stand up like a flag pole.

"Do you know I haven't seen anything as sexy as that before not even on the Brazilian porn sites."
 
Last edited:
Initially turned off by the “whore” comment you made it up with the last comment on how “beautiful” i looked. With a wicked grin, looking around to see we are in a semi secluded section, so not many onlookers at all. I undo my bikini bottoms, showing off my freshly shaven pussy and straddle your hard cock. Gaspibg as it pops inside me and just how hard it is catches me a bit off guard. Using my long legs to control my hips, I slowly gyrate them back and forth, letting your hands roam my perky breasts over the scrap of material that is my silky purple bikini top.
 
Kimberly looked a little put out at my 'whore' comment but soon came round when I said how sexy she was. After taking a quick look round to check we couldn't be seen she undid the ties on her bikini bottoms and let them fall to her ankles and kicked them off. My cock was rock hard and pointing skywards like a rocket. Kimberly straddled me and lowered herself gingerly down gyrating her hips screwing herself onto my cock. She was dripping wet and I slid easily into her tight wet tunnel in and in it went until she had the whole length inside her. she ground her hips down on my cock, gripping my girth with her muscles then releasing, massaging my boner. I reached up for her jiggling tits and rolled the big soft fleshy mounds sliding my thumbs under the tiny scraps of material that just covered her nipples which were hard rubbery stalks. Not wanting to let go of her tits I muttered hoarsely

"Lose the top baby."

With a grin Kimberly arched her back and reached behind her to release the bikini top and then leaned forward so her tits were on my face.

"OH FUCK HONEY, I'M CUMMING"

Jetting a long stream of spunk inside her.
 
Moments later, my hips buck in a nice wave of orgasms. As i slow down. I look at you with a playful yet semi annoyed look teasingly saying “still just a “whore” Vince? Sitting atop you till your cock softens and i roll of of you layin next to you on the beach towel as we both compose ourselves in the warm sun. Even though this is supposed to be a secluded part of the beach, we both perk our heads up as we hear voices appeoaching in the distance. We hear....
 
"We gotta find some action soon, mates, I've got a big boner that needs some lovin'."

The voices stop as they spy us lying naked on our beach towel and three guys move closer for a good look mainly at you with your tits still panting from your recent fucking, your legs partly open and drops of my pearly slippery semen dripping from your pussy lips.

"Well,well, what have we here? Looks like these two here have had all the action, the guy looks as though he's had it for the moment but the gal looks like she's up for some more."

He lay down beside you and slipped his shorts down showing his huge raging boner, eight inches long and as thick as a soda bottle.

"You guys keep the guy in check you can play with the babe later."

He put your hand on his cock and wrapped your fingers round it.

"See what you can do with this babe, a nice slow blow job would go down a treat before you spread your legs for us."
 
Last edited:
You begin to object but it typical male chauvinist fasion you get easily distracted as one guy shows you pictures of other porn and chats you up. The two by me compliment my mile long legs and perky chest. I try to ignore them, but my body betrays me as they rub my inner thigh and entranceto my pussy. Before i know what hit me im being layed down. One kneels by my head and feeds me his cock as the other slips inside my pussy and both pump with slow rythmatic pumps. I should resist but it feels so good i get lost in the sensation. You are distracyed by the other guy and not paying attention to “your girl” getting fucked. I wrap my long legs around the one taking my pussy as my hands which once blocked are now at my sides, letting my body enjoy the attention.
 
With Vince paying no attention to Kimberly as he gloats over the porno pics being shown him he fails to notice Kimberly's ass slamming up an down in the sand , being plowed hard by the large cock filling her aching pussy, she would have been screaming out in pleasure if the other cock hadn't been down her throat so all she could manage was a grunting HMMPHHH with each thrust inside her.

"You're one horny bitch ain't ya gal? Fucking with a complete stranger with ya boyfriend right beside ya, seems like he don't care." he sneered in her face as he emptied his hot creamy load inside her.
 
The one that just came insidw me pulls out and walks over to you and his buddy very nonchalantly and distracts you in sports stuff and more videos on the phone. He kneels down by my exhusted body complimenting it. Kinda pissed you dont seem interested in me and didn’t notice what was going on, distracted by the phone, i tell the guy you talk to much. With that i spread my mile long legs and wrap them around him as he takes his turn. This time my hips gyrate with his as they have gotten me horny so acting “ sluttier” than usual. He looks back and you and his buddy ate looking the other way. He then looks to the one i was sucking and tells him to keep me quiet. With those words he begins to fuck me hard at a crazy furious pace.
 
Kimberly's twat was dripping with her juices as she lay on her back with her legs drape over his shoulders, she cried out with each thrusting stroke inside her, he could tell she was only seconds away from cumming so he slowed the pace down so she could stave off her impending orgasm until he was ready,

"You cum when I say so babe, I ain't done with you yet, your cunt is hot and wet and my dick wants to stay in there a while longer."

He changed his thrusts from quick deep ones that moved her along the sand to a long smooth sliding motion probing deep inside her, tapping against her cervix and caressing the bundle of nerves in her G-spot so she grasped his arms and dug her nails in begging him to cum inside her, forgetting all about Vince laying within touching distance completely unaware that his girlfriend was getting the fuck of her life.

Finally she was allowed to cum and she screamed as her juices covered his cock and she felt his hot creamy seed fill her hole.

"That was pretty good babe, we should do it again sometime maybe make a night of it."

He rolled off her and pulled his shorts up and said nonchalantly,

"See ya around honey." and walked off without a backward glance at Kimberly desperately trying to clean herself up.
 
You tell the guy showing you the pics goodbye as he says he has to go. You, thibking they just groped me say “thanks babe for kwttkng them touch you, they just kept saying. how hot my girl was”. I gas cleaned up and put my bikini back on. I was half upset that you had no clue they screwed me but i play it off trying to keep a positive mindset knowing your a jerk alot but do seem to somewhat care for me. After about another half hour or so. I say “wanna go out to dinner tonight? I’m crazy hungry”. You agree and we head to my place. You oick 3 outfits for me to choose from. They are....
 
Vince had great fun going through Kimberly's clothes closet smelling her perfume and seeing the variety of sexy clothes that she hadn't yet worn for him, he had no qualms either about rifling through her knicker drawer and sniffing at the crotch of those that caught his eye and still had a lingering aroma of arousal. In the end he picked out three outfits that he knew she would be a knockout in,
NO.1 Was a white halter neck plunging neckline and backless dress which showed off her tits and legs.

NO. 2 Was a more modest floral print dress that still showed off her curves and long legs.

NO.3 Was a pink satin skater dress that just managed to hold her tits in but the big bow at the front was easily undone.

"There you are babe, you didn't tell me you had so many dresses that say 'I wanna be fucked'"

Vince chuckled as Kimberly dried herself after her shower and selected one of the dresses to wear for dinner.
 
Back
Top