Anal Skills - Best used on men or women?

R

Rickyroma

Guest
I have a leather case with 13 different sex toys. All of them are best used for anal penetration. Some are small. Some are quite large. Some have bumps. Some are smooth. Some have a bulb shape at the end. Some vibrate. Some are hard. Some are flexible and soft.

I have some anal skills. I can begin with positioning my partner where they are comfortable, and where I have good access. I can gently massage the anus. Help the person relax and get into it. I can probe with well lubricated gloved fingers, then work up to slender flexible toys. I can get the anus to relax and respond to even the tender touch of a tiny paint brush laden with warm lubricant.

Then if the partner is giving those tell tale signs that they want more... gently thrusting back at my probing, or peeking over their shoulder as if to wonder what comes next. I can challenge their relaxed sphincter with one of my bigger toys.

I always use more lubricant than is needed and push gently until I see their tender butt cheeks clinch together, or their toes curl, or their upper body lift slightly to sort of squirm away from the intruder. I stop, maintaining enough pressure on the toy to keep it from retreating, loosing ground already won.

But I wait, suspended in motion. Wait for the sphincter to relax. To accept the inevitable. I wait. I caress the tightly clenched buttocks. I run my gloved finger around the toy where the anus is stretched tightly around it's girth. As if to personally say to the tightly stretched skin that has turned from a brownish pink to protesting shades of pinkish white, "I will not hurt you... too much anyway, but I will win."

As my gloved finger gently makes it's way around the toy, pushing lubricant generously around the stretched anus, the partner begins to relax. The buttocks unclench, and we begin to make progress. The toy slides home one two or three more inches to groans of ecstasy and anticipation.

What goes up must come down, what goes in must come out. At some point after the apex of fullness takes over the rectum it is time to reverse direction. Sometimes I am in the mood to pull the toy out slowly. Sometimes I'm in the mood to pull it out fast! All the way out! with a nice accompanying slurp of vacuum when the rectum can't hold to any sense of friction with all the lubricant.

Pulling it out all of the way very quickly is sure to astound my partner with a gasp and a lurch.

What I have learned though, through many times at this very point, is that what my partner's brain is conceiving is the sense of evacuation, or loss, of emptiness deep inside their recently strained bowel. And sometimes the best thing to do is replace the toy quickly with several fingers of my gloved hand, twisting and turning on the way in. To reassure the anus that it is not easily forgotten, and should never assume the assault has ever ended at any point, but to instead brace for anything that might come next.

And indeed it does, as the fingers are quickly withdrawn and replaced with the warm well lubricated toy that had just moments before progressed to fullness slowly, but this time sliding in to home base in one steady heave. Always accompanied by a gasp from my partner who has nearly lost their mind but who is now finally submitting their anus and rectum to my will.

It is at this point where things get fun, because there are many other toys. And as I gently massage their balls or clitoris with the toy now firmly and deeply embedded showing me their capacity, I look down at the toys laid out neatly on the towel next to their upturned and now gently thrusting ass and decide which of the toys should be introduced to their quivering anus.

Sometimes, often, I can see them peeking over their shoulder to see which toy my hand is reaching towards next. They have seen the collection and know there is reason to have butterflies in their tummy. Sooner or later we will find their limits, gently or aggressively, depending on what their anus and rectum tell me. That is the skill, my anal skills.

So here is my question to this personals bulletin board. Who is interested in laying face down ass up over a stack of pillows, legs spread, and having these skills applied to their willing ass? More importantly are you a man or a woman? Because I am curious to know which value these skills the most?
 
Male, applaud your skills but unfortunately do not enjoy any sacrificial victims.
 
Back
Top