Post You In Your Panties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you insist

So I loved the back of those, as you guessed from my previous post to you, , but this just seals the deal...both front and back are awe inspiring! Of course, now there are certain thoughts going through my head that are far to explicit for even a lit thread. :devil:

So I loved the back of those, as you guessed from my previous post to you, , but this just seals the deal...both front and back are awe inspiring! Of course, now there are certain thoughts going through my head that are far to explicit for even a lit thread. :devil:

I glad you like them hehe

You are desire incarnate.

Seriously? All my insecurities are coming out today. I hate my navel, my middle, my pooch. But I would gladly let you disrobe me with your teeth ;)
I don't aim to offend, but it is what it is as they say ;p
You're quite welcome :)

Ok, ok if you insist. I couldn't decide which photo to post, so here's the runner up...

7647409160_4a0542124f_z.jpg

Damn if your body ain't perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back