Testing the water !! NIkkibabe

Amazing!!!

Amazing body! You should be very proud of what you have, it is sexy. Someone is very lucky to be your lover!
 
I knew heaven would be like this

Lovely shape, purrrrfect curves. Black and white looks great on you!
...warm and snuggly.

YUM
 
gorgeous

You are gorgeous. I'd love to see more of that sexy body to include your bottom.
 
Cute patch of hair in the first one. You have a nice shapped stomach too.

I like how you have your legs slightly appart in the second one. It's one of this "hmm...I wish I was standing over there instead"- pictures. Highly erotic!

Thank you!
 
Amazingly erotic pics, hun. You have the most beautiful curves and a very sensuous body. We all hope to see more, I love the black and white, as Coven said, it's very classy. Be brave, everyone here is nice, I promise. :)

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Very nice Nikki!!! The black and white make it very erotic!!! please post more!!!!
 
The glimpses of you keep getting better and better. Beautiful curves.
 
Bravo!

Nikki,

You are one hot babe! Love your photos!!! Can only hope you share some more. If you ever need a photographer (or anything else for that matter), just say the word. ;-)

-- Rover
 
nikkibabe26 said:
Lots of cool feedback. thx xxxx Any requests for pic number 4 ??

What I'd most like to see
is the face that goes w/ that body.
But, if you're not willing to show that
how about one where your finger is just sort of absently caressing your nipple?
 
nikkibabe26 said:
Lots of cool feedback. thx xxxx Any requests for pic number 4 ??

lets see that ass! (maybe bending over looking over your shoulder at the camera)
 
I'm atremble with desire

Nikki, that's a perfect delta beautifully photographed.

---Baretta
 
Like 'em all !!!

nikkibabe26 said:
hope you like this one


:rose: Nikkibabe, :rose:


Loooooove 'em all!
Not that I have anything against colour,
but gotta say the B&W does a deeelicious
job of setting off your enticing pubic hair
and your delightful curves.


Does this sound like a vote for more?
Lest there be any doubt,


MORE!



 
Nikkibabe, these pictures are very classy, thanks for sharing them.
 
nikki

Just a slight variation on the first pic, I tried to upload pics for the requests but seem to be having a bit of trouble with it, no it genious i am afraid.
Any way I would absolutely love to see a pic of "my pics on someone elses monitor", if any one can reply with that I would be a happy girl. I might even show a nice "full" coulour pic !!!
 

Attachments

  • seven.jpg
    seven.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 3,613
nikkibabe26 said:
Just a slight variation on the first pic, I tried to upload pics for the requests but seem to be having a bit of trouble with it, no it genious i am afraid.
Any way I would absolutely love to see a pic of "my pics on someone elses monitor", if any one can reply with that I would be a happy girl. I might even show a nice "full" coulour pic !!!


Ask - and receive!!! :devil:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 2,098
Back
Top