Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm convinced that if you hold up a Verizon bill to the mirror, you will see the Satanic Bible in the reflection.

I know, their connectivity cannot be as bad as I ma-----

CONNECTION DROPPED

Ok, I'm convinced that if you hold up a Verizon bill to the mirror, you will see the Satanic Bible in the reflection.

I know, their connectivity cannot be as bad as I ma-----

CONNECTION DROPPED

HAHAHA! Get a new provider!!

Oh fuck! That was one big screw up. On the plus side, my mistake uncovered a deeper issue in the department that really needs to be fixed.

So really, good for me? Right? Ugh!!!

Spent the past week in wonderful Puerto Rico where it was sunny and in the mid 80s all week. Now I return to a snow storm a-brewing. Maybe I'll go sledding.

Oh fuck! That was one big screw up. On the plus side, my mistake uncovered a deeper issue in the department that really needs to be fixed.

So really, good for me? Right? Ugh!!!

Repeat after me, "Yes, of course that was my genius method for uncovering the REAL issue...I am a professional after all."

It doesn't take much to get my frustration level to a 10/10. Right now, I'm at 14/10 - and steadily climbing. Watch the skies overhead, folks. Bodies will start flying any minute. The redhead is losing patience fast!

Today I realized that I am always quick to give someone the benefit of the doubt. It hit me that most of those people don't deserve that benefit...they really are manipulative bitches or all around assholes.

Today I realized that I am always quick to give someone the benefit of the doubt. It hit me that most of those people don't deserve that benefit...they really are manipulative bitches or all around assholes.

You forgot to include "those who pretend to be your friend but then jump to conclusions and somehow forget to apologize."

Those are the most disheartening for me.

You forgot to include "those who pretend to be your friend but then jump to conclusions and somehow forget to apologize."

Those are the most disheartening for me.

Sometimes people just make an ass of themselves, without any intent to hurt others. Its disheartening, but people make mistakes. My friends realize I'm far from perfect. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back