Male "down there" hair removal

I use a trimmer on my pelvic area below my belly button and above my balls. I then take a disposable razor into the shower and shave it all smooth. Shaving the balls is not a problem in the shower at all.
 
Rammhart this is a delicate and unmanly topic for many. But some of us are man enough to man up and talk about it. I forgot to mention that using a disposable razor and plenty of soap in the shower makes shaving "down there" much easier.
 
I’m surprised that no one has mentioned tweezing. It’s virtually painless to tweeze newly emerging hairs in the growing stage. It’s quite painful if you pluck or wax mature hairs. The key is to do an initial shave or depilatory cream, and then immediately tweeze any stubble that grows. The only downside is that it can be tedious.

There are several positives:

It’s REALLY smooth. I find it’s still a bit rough and abrasive after shaving. It’s hard to get a really smooth shave without risking cuts and ingrown hairs. With tweezing, the whole hair follicle is gone and it’s completely smooth.

When stubble does grow back, it’s thin, smooth hairs that are too abrasive. In you shave, the stubble is thick hair with sharp edges.

It lasts a while. When you shave, it doesn’t stop growing, and you’ll need to do it often. If you tweeze, it’s like waxing. It may take weeks for those hairs to regrow to the surface.

It’s seems to slow down hair regrowth. If you tweeze an area often, the hair seem to eventually come back thinner or not at all.
 
I've been keeping smooth for a long time, and I've settled on waxing. It lasts a long time, makes you super smooth, and I've had zero problems with it.

I use a professional, and it costs $75 every 6-8 weeks. For me, it is worth every penny. My lady loves it. If you can do that, it's the best way to go IMO.
 
It's amazing how many men we saw at nudist parks and nude beaches shaved. As a bonus your penis will look longer and every little bit helps!;)

Shaving is much more common amongst nudists. Personally it looks and feels better than having hair. Removing pubic hair also fully exposes the genitals in both males and females, so it helps if you want to show off if you are proud of what you have got! I don't think that I've met any man who would not like a larger penis!

Regarding shaving, it depends on how your skin reacts to being shaved. Some people, if done wrong, can come up with a razor rash. So I would suggest that may be you try it out before you go on holiday. If you don't like the look and feel, the hair will soon re-grow!
 
Shaving is much more common amongst nudists. Personally it looks and feels better than having hair. Removing pubic hair also fully exposes the genitals in both males and females, so it helps if you want to show off if you are proud of what you have got! I don't think that I've met any man who would not like a larger penis!

Regarding shaving, it depends on how your skin reacts to being shaved. Some people, if done wrong, can come up with a razor rash. So I would suggest that may be you try it out before you go on holiday. If you don't like the look and feel, the hair will soon re-grow!
Of course nudists and the occasional flasher are the only people we can see. Well other than strippers.

After my wife and GF tried the Naire type stuff I got used to using my electric razor when ever I shaved my face. Seems like over time the skin gets used to it and keeping it smooth is better on female bodies slidding back and forth.

As far as making our penis larger, old age has played a trick. No amount of shaving will help now. My little pill helps when I need something bad. Other than that it's not so much fun at the beach.

We still recommend shaving everything down there if you do go naked. It's a turn on to you and most everyone who looks.

As for my wife she's just naturally hiarless except on her head. She has occasionally had to do a little trim as she's aged when going in public. I doubt this is normal for most grannys!
I'm sure members needed to know this!:eek:
 
Last edited:
you'll be happy to know that your wife is normal. Elderly women do tend to lose hair "down there" to the point of being hairless. it's my response to anyone who asks if I'm afraid to look like a pre-pubescent girl.. I'm more likely to look like I'm 80! ;)
 
you'll be happy to know that your wife is normal. Elderly women do tend to lose hair "down there" to the point of being hairless. it's my response to anyone who asks if I'm afraid to look like a pre-pubescent girl.. I'm more likely to look like I'm 80! ;)
We have no idea what "normal" is and don't care. Thanks for the comment Giggle.
My wife is just the opposite. It wasn't until a tummy tuck to mostly get rid of a long ugly surgery scar that pubic fuzz began to grow. It is so light you have to get down close to see it. Sadly lots of people do just that.
Okay it's not sad. At her age we're happy anyone even notices her.

We're the opposite, we've vacationed in Clevelandishland when living in Illinoizz;)
 
Has anybody any advice on this? I've shaved before but I'm prone to shaving bumps and I can never seem to get every hair on my scrotum. Waxing sounds extremely difficult and horribly unpleasant. Are there any solutions? Any men out there going completely bare?

Ballsbalm.

HOWEVER, I will just note that like any chemical hair removal, it can irritate an hitherto unknown skin sensitivity. Then again, so can an oatmeal based shaving gel if misapplied.
 
Lmao

ByJohn W. Osborne Jr.on 30 July 2012
After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

.......
.......

So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect....... :-


ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT

LMAO

Just could not stop laughing every time I thought of it

THANKS FOR POSTING
 
So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect....... :-

True but the women think it looks nice so who cares about a little dignity?:)
 
ha! I am forever grateful for the people who don't take this too seriously..
(silent yay)
 
My husband used one of those hair removal creams on his balls and other areas and he didn't seem to have any problems. Not sure what brand he used though.
 
I'm hairier than most but by no means Neanderthal. Judicious trimming is very much in order but compete elimination of pubes and other body hair is totally out of the question.
 
ByJohn W. Osborne Jr.on 30 July 2012
After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good "

Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...

So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect....... :-

This is brilliant. I must admit I came to this thread because I had just bought some of this and was looking for advice or experiences. I am now sitting here in the bathroom with a tube of the stuff in front of me.... Maybe I should clear the family out of the house first. I don't want to put the kids off ice-cream for life. You should definitely sell this tory to Veet. I know it seems counterintuitive but I bet if they put this on their website it would become a viral hit. In fact I can see the Veet challenge taking over from the ice bucket or two girls and one cup!
 
Don't know how I missed this before by blowit. I slept late this morning. The message was in my emails as I was getting ready for breakfast.

Thank goodness my wife was slow bringing my coffee! It could have been a disaster when I broke out laughing. Sorry blowit it really is funny.:D

However now I'm not sure now what brand of hair removal my adorable wife and our adorable young redheaded female friend used on me many years ago. I will not let either type of hair torture stuff within 100' of our house!

Any man planning on removing all of the hair from his privates, you'd be better off using the lawn mower than those gells.
 
Having encouraged boyfriends to do this and having them try various methods, waxing seems to be the easiest.
 
I trim with a beard trimmer then shave my ball sack with a razor.

Make sure I use lots of shaving gel and usually repeat the process. I do it every couple of weeks.
 
It is easiest to control if you stay vigilant. When your hair is bushed out or thicker, use an electric trimmer with a short guard to trim it down closer to the skin. If you want to get smooth, use a razor and shaving cream to shave the pubic area and balls. It is difficult if your balls are hanging to shave them. I find that when they are bunched up it provides a better surface for shaving. Don't press too hard with the razor because a cut will not feel good anywhere down there.

The bumps will be less of an issue the more you do it. Your hair will get more used to the shaving and eventually not be a problem.
 
Having encouraged boyfriends to do this and having them try various methods, waxing seems to be the easiest.

I concur, having been encouraged on a few occasions. It's more thorough and the regrowth is less unpleasant.
 
OMG, blowit, I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. I am laughing with tears rolling even as I write this. I do feel bad for the poor guy though. Thanks for sharing and makng my day.
 
OMG, blowit, I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. I am laughing with tears rolling even as I write this. I do feel bad for the poor guy though. Thanks for sharing and makng my day.

LMAO. One of the funniest set of reviews for a product I have ever read. I go back every once in a while to read more they are so funny.
 
Back
Top