Naked (or not) By Design

Happy Naughty 2013 to you both.
I know have not posted here before but sure lurked, and drooled.....YUMMMM.
Darn would love to party with you 2 :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Welcome!!!!! i would say that it is good to come in from the shadows but at times that is where the most action lies :devil: hopefully today allows time to get up a few more from Monday night / Tuesday ... alas rotten head colds have kept both of us rather time and wrapped in blankets since :(

that hopefully led to more fun later :)

you are simply the best when it comes to seeing what our photos try to convey!!! thank you ever so much for coming by to see what we are up to - we hope to continue to make it worth your while :kiss:

oh no!!! if you are shivering you need a warm body wrapped around you :: hand up - jiggling as i mouth "pick me, pick me" ::

Oh gawd!! The jiggling part almost made me pass out! I would LOVE to see you jiggle! Purrrrrrr

it may be narcissism but love, love, love this shot ...

Last edited:
it may be narcissism but love, love, love this shot ...

You have impeccable taste! I love this shot too. My new fav! The position of your body, the blouse, your hand on your hip, the sassy look on your face. Purrrr

You have impeccable taste! I love this shot too. My new fav! The position of your body, the blouse, your hand on your hip, the sassy look on your face. Purrrr

not that i wasn't inspired by that point :devil:

Last edited:
Ahhhh yes, the rare glimpse at the male of the species. Mmmmmm I hope you don't mind if I tell you how much I approve!!!

the only fear is what it does for His ego LOL

and then what His ego does to me ...

Last edited:
I know it is an old expression, but my love , , , when you are bad you are good, but when you are REALLY bad, then your are INCREDIBLE!!

I know it is an old expression, but my love , , , when you are bad you are good, but when you are REALLY bad, then your are INCREDIBLE!!

kind sir, i am unworthy of such praise!

and i thank you for it :kiss:

you are simply the best when it comes to seeing what our photos try to convey!!! thank you ever so much for coming by to see what we are up to - we hope to continue to make it worth your while :kiss:

You're welcome :)
Hope you feel better soon:rose:

Back