Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~relaxed on my comfy bed in my pj's~
Much better. My shoulder was so sore from yesterday.

Teddy, I'm not sure I can add much more to my sweet little girls advice. I would never use the word daughter. Little girl, baby girl, sweet princess, pumpkin and such but never ever daughter. To me that crosses the line into incest. Maybe it's just me. I'd also read through this thread as there are some good links to definitions of a Daddy and little girl maybe 100 or so pages back.
Good luck and I hope you find a little girl that makes you as happy as my sweet cookie does me. Feel free to PM me if you like.

Cookie, glad you enjoyed your bath and my warm fluffy towel idea, I just went and got myself an amazing hot sandwich from this local greek place...

Stan, Thanks for commenting on our conversation. I'd never use the word daughter either, all those other pet names though yes, of course. I think i'[ve used pretty much every one before :D It's not even that this relationship has a super big appeal to me, I just like it, and since I was in this thread I figured i'd chat about my personal experiences with it.

tumblr_mmc3bfJXy11sq3i3lo1_500.jpg

:D

~rubs his hands together quickly heating them up to give my sweet buttercup a rubdown~

~gently sighs as I feel Daddy's big, strong hands on my shoulders as I get comfy on the bed, rolling over onto my tummy~

Thank you, Daddy.. you are amazing and treat me so well. :heart:

Cookie, glad you enjoyed your bath and my warm fluffy towel idea, I just went and got myself an amazing hot sandwich from this local greek place...

Stan, Thanks for commenting on our conversation. I'd never use the word daughter either, all those other pet names though yes, of course. I think i'[ve used pretty much every one before :D It's not even that this relationship has a super big appeal to me, I just like it, and since I was in this thread I figured i'd chat about my personal experiences with it.

It was a heavenly idea! I've done it for the kids, but never took the time to do it for myself. :)
I hope you enjoyed your sandwich...yum yum!

My Daddy can be pretty useful sometimes. :rose:

Hi Cookie!! It was a good day. How about yours? :rose::kiss:

Hello and welcome. :)

Glad to hear it! Did you get everything outside finished up?
I had a great day! Peaches, Flirt and I went for a Sunday drive to see all of the flooding and shopping. (Thanks again, BTW Peaches!!)

I'm doing well. It's bed time for this girl. I hope you enjoy the thread and have a chance to meet some of the other wonderful people. Glad you are here.

Glad to hear it! Did you get everything outside finished up?
I had a great day! Peaches, Flirt and I went for a Sunday drive to see all of the flooding and shopping. (Thanks again, BTW Peaches!!)

Oooh, fun times! Peaches has been quiet. I'm glad the two of you could get out. Did you buy anything fun??

it was a Philly chicken sandwich with seasoned fries, so good...

Hello to everyone else :)

That does sound good. Did you make it yourself?

I'm doing well. It's bed time for this girl. I hope you enjoy the thread and have a chance to meet some of the other wonderful people. Glad you are here.

Oooh, fun times! Peaches has been quiet. I'm glad the two of you could get out. Did you buy anything fun??

That does sound good. Did you make it yourself?

Thank you and goodnight, hope you sleep well :)

No i got the sandwich at this little hole in the wall greek place, they make awesome stuff. Thanks for asking, and I hope you sleep well.

Well, daddies and little girls, this princess is going to snuggle with Daddy, watch TV and enjoy a bedtime snack while my piggies dry.

Have a wonderful evening and I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful faces tomorrow!

Sweet dreams! :heart:

"Happy Sunday all and WELCOME to the new faces, lilone and DaddyTeddy. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Philly chicken sandwich does sound amazing! This little girl has had a big day with little sister Cookie and my favorite boy Flirt, then home to put all the groceries away....clean out the fridge....take out the trash.....finish the laundry......clean the kitchen....watch a movie with the SO (long distance;)) and finalize plans for later in the month....finished unstopping the plumbing and killed a wasp in the house (NOW it's officially spring:rolleyes:). Just sitting here now enjoying some of the fresh fruit and veggies brought home today."

Why can i imagine this fitting some relationships in here and well it gave me a chuckle so i thought i'd share

tumblr_mlpxgrrnaP1rk15kno1_400.jpg

I met this older woman on a hook-up site and we started texting and i asked her how she felt about daddy / little girl relationships and she said it was a turn on, needless to say I'm pretty excited about the prospects of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back