Trump will soon be able to send unblockable messages to your phone

Not mine. My cellphone doesn't have texting capability. And now I have a reason to keep it that way.

Just send him dick pics back. Like, some python-sized dongs. Really bruise that ego of his. :D

Well, that's one way of getting the "Twitter" addicts to turn the damn things off.

Well, that's one way of getting the "Twitter" addicts to turn the damn things off.

ApprehensiveGiganticBream-size_restricted.gif

ppffftt!

You really don't know how Twitter and the likewise social media apps work, do ya, Ish? :D

I mean, Cheeto himself is an "addict" if we're keeping it a buck.

And you know the first message is going to be:

NO COLLUSION!

Who the hell wants a damn message from sociopath in the Oval on the cell phone? Just so the dick can say "I'll be on Fox and Friends!!" Sociopathic idiot.

I'm confused why anyone thought this was needed. At any one time about fifty percent of the USA population think the prez is a lying cunt. We all know about Trump, but during the last admin thousands of righties were convinced Obama was coming to lock them up in FEMA camps.

I was in error, it's only for national emergencies, not localized ones like hurricanes.

Not mine. My cellphone doesn't have texting capability. And now I have a reason to keep it that way.
:confused:
You mean you have it set to not receive them? Or is it not WEA capable?

If you have texting service disabled I'm pretty sure the alerting overrides that.

Can I reply?
No, you can't reply to things like AMBER alerts, weather warning alerts and the like.
Who knows who will be President when the system is ready to run?
Good point, hopefully it won't be in place until after 2020.

If they turn it off they also can't make or receive calls, do you really think that will happen?

If it's like what we have now I don't think it matters what you got running or installed, if your phone is on it's gonna go nuts when an emergency msg comes in. Always scares the shit out of me when it happens cuz I'm like "WTF is that?" and then when I realize its my phone my first thought is "Comet is about to hit the earth and we're all gonna die." Usually it's an amber alert or something.

I have the ability to turn off government and local alerts on my iPhone and I do. One too many "Little Sarah Simpleton parental abduction 300 miles away!" messages at 4 a.m.

Supposedly this is some new technology that cannot be turned off and works on all cellular devices. Sounds a bit far-fetched to me, but we'll see.

I'm sure this is wonderful news for the core Trump demographic, they live in mortal fear that Godless Twitter will somehow be ordered by Teh Deep State to cut off access to Dear Leader at some point.

I have the ability to turn off government and local alerts on my iPhone and I do. One too many "Little Sarah Simpleton parental abduction 300 miles away!" messages at 4 a.m.

Supposedly this is some new technology that cannot be turned off and works on all cellular devices. Sounds a bit far-fetched to me, but we'll see.

I'm sure this is wonderful news for the core Trump demographic, they live in mortal fear that Godless Twitter will somehow be ordered by Teh Deep State to cut off access to Dear Leader at some point.

Can you imagine the raging semi boners the rwcj will get when they receive their own personalized just for them message from Jesus H Trump?????

Whatever it takes to get the scammers to stop calling me asking for Jamie Rae.

The last time they called was on Tuesday and I started crying and wailing about her death in a Saturday night car crash and heading out to the funeral. They usually call every four days, but I haven't heard from them since then...

Whatever it takes to get the scammers to stop calling me asking for Jamie Rae.

The last time they called was on Tuesday and I started crying and wailing about her death in a Saturday night car crash and heading out to the funeral. They usually call every four days, but I haven't heard from them since then...

Must really suck having to climb the pole every time they call, huh Eb?

MV5BMjE4NzU3MDMzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjQwMDY2MjE@._V1_.jpg

Can you imagine the raging semi boners the rwcj will get when they receive their own personalized just for them message from Jesus H Trump?????

Don't worry (D)ick suckers....one day soon enough you will have a sacred and oh so perfect authoritarian leftist in office to worship.

America would have been better off if you had died in the sandbox.

I'm sure his fatass will have a big ole Amurican heart attack some time soon, it's bound to happen.

I've enjoyed his time on ignore, a lot less idiocy to be faced with.. tho we do still have queball and vette..

Back