ginger?

That sounds way too intense -- even by my standards! I'm quite content to experience it vicariously through coatcheckgirl's adventures!

Try it! I put some in my urethra. I'm a female. Yeah, it burns but unlike hot peppers, peppermint, etc., the burning goes away soon after you remove it.
 
I just Googled "essence of ginger root" and got quite a few different brands. But, many also added alcohol...about 50% which would not be what I'd want.

But, Walmart has a 2 oz. bottle that says "pure" for about $10, and you can get it shipped to you. I don't think it's in their stores. Just another possible way to enjoy this. There are other brands, but I'd make sure you are getting the pure oil. Additives are not wanted, for obvious reasons. This is your body's sensitive tissue and while ginger oil won't be a problem with repeated use, who knows what some of those additives would do. :eek::eek:

Or just peel it and chop the hell out of it! :D
 
Try it! I put some in my urethra. I'm a female. Yeah, it burns but unlike hot peppers, peppermint, etc., the burning goes away soon after you remove it.

I do have to admit -- it's piqued my curiosity. If I try it, I'll report back to you so we can compare our urethral adventures! ;)
 
Or just peel it and chop the hell out of it! :D
Ah, the human chop-o-matic! When doing something like this, just don't rub your eye with that oil on your hands. It won't feel very good. But, you sound experienced...or educated from doing it once. LOL.
 
Ok. Have to be honest that I chickened out on the ginger stick insert in my urethra -- I was just imagining the stick breaking inside, leaving a bit of ginger stuck in there and my being in agony until it was removed somehow! :eek:
 
Ok. Have to be honest that I chickened out on the ginger stick insert in my urethra -- I was just imagining the stick breaking inside, leaving a bit of ginger stuck in there and my being in agony until it was removed somehow! :eek:

While I understand the image you create, ginger loses it's strength after about 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the freshness of the ginger and the tolerances of the person involved.

It's the oil that is released when you cut the skin or a layer of dry flesh off to reveal new flesh that produces the burn. Just sticking a freshly cut piece inside for a little bit, then removing it might leave enough oil inside to give you some sensation. I'm just speculating here, but it's worth a try. And the less you touch a newly cut section, the more oil remains.

And I really don't think you'd have to stick it very far inside, at all. That part is up to you.
 
I tried some ginger oil last night and it made a nice feeling, hot but not to hot. I am going to use more tonight or today. Like the constant reminder of my penis is being messed with.
 
Tried more last night while may partner gave me a hand job. I kind of reminds me of brushing up against stinging nettles. I like it but would not suggest inserting into a woman without her wanting it. Thanks for the thread and ideas.
 
Back
Top