Conversation

Ghosting is par for the course on here. I've been on both sides. Its usually nothing personal, just move on.

Ghosting is par for the course on here. I've been on both sides. Its usually nothing personal, just move on.

I am sure most ghosting is unintentional. Does that make it easier?

And what do you do if a long-term conversationalist ghosts?

I am sure most ghosting is unintentional. Does that make it easier?

And what do you do if a long-term conversationalist ghosts?

Unintentional? Then you can't have been that close to start with. Again, no big deal.

It's never a surprise. Conversations dwindle. You just know it's heading that way.

Unintentional? Then you can't have been that close to start with. Again, no big deal.

It's never a surprise. Conversations dwindle. You just know it's heading that way.

I guess I should have said not personal, sorry.

And I know that they dwindle, just curious of how it effects people.

Thank you :)

What bothers me the most is that I put on my profile that I would like to talk to another woman. And what I have been mostly getting is guys telling me how they read their wife's literotica page and how it turned them on.

I think many people don't read all the words in a post or profiles of people they are about to PM.

It's frustrating.

What bothers me the most is that I put on my profile that I would like to talk to another woman. And what I have been mostly getting is guys telling me how they read their wife's literotica page and how it turned them on.

I think many people don't read all the words in a post or profiles of people they are about to PM.

It's frustrating.

And I can see how that would be frustrating. When you are looking for something in particular and state that is what you are looking for, it is pretty rude to have people PM you that not only fail to be the right gender, but also have obviously not read words on a screen.

If you can't read words on a post or the words on a profile, why would someone think you can read the words in a message anyway, right?

Sorry for your frustration. Hopefully a good female conversationalist comes you way soon.

And I can see how that would be frustrating. When you are looking for something in particular and state that is what you are looking for, it is pretty rude to have people PM you that not only fail to be the right gender, but also have obviously not read words on a screen.

If you can't read words on a post or the words on a profile, why would someone think you can read the words in a message anyway, right?

Sorry for your frustration. Hopefully a good female conversationalist comes you way soon.

I still have hope that I will get a good PM. I know that I still new. But some day
:)

I still have hope that I will get a good PM. I know that I still new. But some day
:)

Good luck, hopefully you get someone that can read lol.

How often does this happen, when you lay out what you want and you get a PM from someone who is obviously out to try and just cyber or something?

And I don't mean to insult people, but if you say you are looking for a conversation, be sure that is what you are really looking for.

When you start with a basic into on a PM and as soon as you get a reply you throw out the possibility of phone conversations and turn-ons, well, you should expect to not have a decent conversation.

At least I wouldn't.

When you log on to this site, do you look to see if you have any messages before you look at threads you have subscribed to or the other way around?

When you log on to this site, do you look to see if you have any messages before you look at threads you have subscribed to or the other way around?

If you click on the 'user cp' button, it will show any new messages at the top of the page, and list your subscribed threads under that.

No need to check them separately. :)

If you click on the 'user cp' button, it will show any new messages at the top of the page, and list your subscribed threads under that.

No need to check them separately. :)

True, but which one do you open first? Or does it depend on who the message is from that makes you decide whether to look at the recent message or to look at the recent post first?

True, but which one do you open first? Or does it depend on who the message is from that makes you decide whether to look at the recent message or to look at the recent post first?

Yes, it depends on who the message is from.

One thing I have come to learn is the word "conversation" does not mean the same thing to some people as it does others. It is kind of funny, because the world can be so simple yet so confusing.

Just a random thought, Have fun.

Back