Lol Today!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
‘You’re a f*cking idiot’: InfoWars reporter stunned after he’s brutally mocked by young girl

smart-cookie-478x257.jpg


Infowars reporter Owen Shroyer was shocked when a young girl used vulgar language to question his intelligence.

At a recent protest, Shroyer walked up to a young girl and shoved a microphone in her face, asking “How are you young man?”

“Um, you’re a f*cking idiot,” the girl responded.

“Wow, who taught you that language?” Shroyer replied.

“Oh wow, oh my gosh — that is, on my god.”

Watch video, published Thursday, below:
 
He's wearing an "Enjoy Nationalism" t-shirt, so it's pretty obvious.
 
Trump hits new low in public opinion — but he's still beating Hillary Clinton

The number of Americans who say they hold positive views of President Donald Trump has dropped to its lowest point since his inauguration, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released Wednesday.

But the survey offered Trump at least one potential bit of solace: He’s still beating Hillary Clinton.

Just 36 percent of those reached by pollsters said they have either very or somewhat positive feelings about Trump, 2 points lower than in the poll’s June iteration. But at 36 percent, Trump still finished 6 points higher than Clinton, his 2016 Democratic opponent, about whom just 30 percent of respondents said they feel either very or somewhat positive.

The 2016 rivals were nearly deadlocked among those with negative feelings. Fifty-three percent of those polled said they hold either very or somewhat negative feelings toward Clinton, while 52 percent said the same of Trump
 
Let's take a poll. Raise hands, everyone who think Ms Clinton is still relevant to anything? [/me peers] C'mon folks, just a simple show of hands, that's all I ask. Not you, Jack. Someone else. C'mon? [/me shines spotlight] Well, a squirrel in the back corner is going SIEG HEIL so that's one vote. Anyone else? Who's for the luzer here?

She's yesterday's news
 
Fox News terminates Eric Bolling after sexual harassment probe

Another Fux dick bites the dust! No word on the size of his parachute.

Entertainment industry trade paper Variety said, “Fox News Channel will part ways with host Eric Bolling, a host and contributor whose on-air presence at the 21st Century Fox-owned network had been growing in recent months, after allegations surfaced that he had harassed colleagues there, the network confirmed Friday.”

Bolling’s program “The Specialists” has been canceled, but a statement from Fox News said that they are parting “amicably” with Bolling and “wish him the best of luck.”

A former commodities trader, Bolling was accused of harassing women and sending them vulgar and sexually charged text messages and emails, including a photo of his genitals.
 
‘Some thug woman!’ Alex Jones goes ballistic on young girl who mocked his Infowars reporter

Alex-Jones-YouTube-478x257.png

Those 12 year old women are the worst kind!​

Conspiracy website Infowars is escalating the site’s ongoing battle with a young girl.

It started when Infowars reporter Owen Shroyer was called, “a f*cking idiot” by the girl as he randomly spoke to passersby in an Austin park.

Shroyer went on to call the girl a “vitriolic, petulant child that has no discipline.”

Now Alex Jones is attacking the girl who dared to question the intelligence of an Infowars reporter.

“On his show today, Alex Jones came to his employee’s defense, saying the girl sounded like ‘John Belushi on PCP’ and ‘acts basically like some thug woman'” Media Matters reported.
 
‘This girl didn’t defeat me!’: InfoWars reporter defensively insists he didn’t lose debate with a young girl

Owen Shroyer, the InfoWars reporter who got famously cussed out by a young girl this week after he mistook her for a boy, defensively insisted that he didn’t lose any argument with her.

Shroyer said that people who mocked him for being cursed at by a young girl were depraved individuals who had no sense of decency.

“They’re all saying — and, of course, they understand that this girl didn’t defeat me in any debate — but the left is just literally lifting this girl up as a hero,” he said. “And it’s just really sad to me. And then they’re making fun of me, like, ‘Oh, Owen Shroyer was so shocked!’ Yeah, that’s shocking! When a young girl comes up to your and curses at you!”

Owen:
1. You approached her.

2. It was no debate, She made a declarative statement and you lost, You fucking loser.

Go back to High School and then to journalism school.:D
 
Owen:
0.5 You pretended to be a reporter.

1. You approached her without warning.

1.5 You couldn't tell if she was a boy or girl; you called her a boy.

2. It was no debate, She made a declarative statement and you lost, You fucking loser.

2.1 Now you're whining that you've been dissed by a kid.

2.2 And your boss Alex Jones called her a "thug woman" implying that a 9-year-old kid who looks like a boy is a woman, and thus women look like little boys. This may explain some of Jones' sexual hangups.

2.3 Do you and Jones appreciate all the online attention you're getting?

Go back to High School and then to journalism school.:D
Fixed.
 
Lyin' Ted will now be called Likin' Ted.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...like-senator-Republican-explicit-Donald-Trump

Ted Cruz ‘likes explicit video on Twitter’
REPUBLICAN Senator and self–avowed family man Ted Cruz has been caught out on Twitter after appearing to have “liked” an explicit pornographic video.
By Vincent Wood
PUBLISHED: 05:03, Tue, Sep 12, 2017 | UPDATED: 07:02, Tue, Sep 12, 2017

The Christian libertarian and former Presidential nominee was caught by savvy internet users after allegedly liking the clip.

The shocking footage, sourced from a well known explicit website, features a woman performing an act of self-love whilst watching a couple performing sexual acts.

The video has caused shock online, with many mocking Donald Trump’s former rival.
 
Ted is a "Mule Loper, a Monkey Spanker!" hahah:D

‘It appears to be pornography’: Local stations awkwardly report on Cruz’s naughty tweet — and it’s hilarious


Just to pour salt into the wound.

Wonkett is ROTFLOLing this story. And the comment report on Ted's Anti-Dildo Legislation.

get


[The Time Ted Cruz Defended a Ban on Dildos
His legal team argued there was no right “to stimulate one’s genitals.”
DAVID CORNAPR. 13, 2016 10:00 AM

In 2007, Cruz’s legal team, working on behalf of then-Attorney General Greg Abbott (who now is the governor), filed a 76-page brief calling on the US Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit to uphold the lower court’s decision and permit the law [forbidding the sale of sex toys. It had been struck down.] to stand. The filing noted, “The Texas Penal Code prohibits the advertisement and sale of dildos, artificial vaginas, and other obscene devices” but does not “forbid the private use of such devices.”

ted_cruz_eating_things_-_imgur_copy.jpg
 
Last edited:
WATCH: Emmy Awards best, funniest moments

The 2017 Emmy Awards came and went Sunday in Los Angeles on CBS, celebrating the best TV shows of the past year. “The Handmaid's Tale,” “Veep,” and “Big Little Lies” were among the biggest winners, and there were plenty of interesting moments throughout the night.

Stephen Colbert’s Monologue was Trump Hump Busting at it's best!:D
 
WATCH: White supremacist who allegedly harassed black man is tracked down — and punched out

Watch the video.
In an interview with BuzzFeed, one of the anonymous social media users who helped track the Seattle Nazi applauded the unidentified man who knocked the Nazi to the ground.

“I would say that we successfully identified, tracked and coordinated to neutralize a clear and present danger to Seattle,” said the user. “Whether we coordinated the actual punch or not… I, for one, applaud the anonymous hero.”

An original song about it.
 
WATCH: Emmy Awards best, funniest moments



Stephen Colbert’s Monologue was Trump Hump Busting at it's best!:D

Disagree with apostrophe & opinion expressed... Not to mention it's too late after Colbert outdid Fallon backing Trump on his show for I-dunno-how-long.

(Also, someone please confirm last night's director won't be nominated for an Emmy for that, after they showed Melissa countless times during Spicer's entrance, & then Colbert claims aloud it was her!!)
 
Back
Top