men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been bringing up the idea of adding another man to our love making for the past few years. At first she was shocked that I would even think of such a thing but she is slowly warming up to the thought of two cocks at the same time. I know that I can't push it so I'm patiently awaiting the opportunity!

I am in the same boat... However, we were in the Bahamas for a week, and after dinner we hit the bar. I casually brought the subject up again and she paused for a minute. After a few more drinks and an hour or so later she was dancing with a guy and letting him caress her ass ever so subtly. It was a little crowded on the dance floor but I could see her rub up against his manhood with her ass! It looked very hot! She then returned to our table and said... " did you enjoy the show?"

I thought I said, Yes? I then asked if she was going to go further? She said, no. And, I left it at that. But, it was the start of something promising in the future! Hopefully...

Hell, I love seeing my husband fuck another woman! Figured I'd put that in there to be fair :devil:

I think I want to see my wife with another man, not because it's a turn on for me but because it would show me she isn't so vanilla. I would actually much rather she her or know that she has been with another woman. She is not asexual and when we do have sex it is good but I just wish it was more varied. Ihope that makes sense to people.

I think I want to see my wife with another man, not because it's a turn on for me but because it would show me she isn't so vanilla. I would actually much rather she her or know that she has been with another woman. She is not asexual and when we do have sex it is good but I just wish it was more varied. Ihope that makes sense to people.
Makes complete sense to me. My wife is very plain when it comes to sex. Same routine just about every time even though I have made countless attempts to spice it up. Maybe another guy would open up her eyes.

off to a club

Well it nearly xmas and my wifes gift to me is a trip to a club, and it was her idea too. she has said that she isnt fussed about sex while we are there but if some one takes her fancy she will indulge herself. She ha also bought an anklet, for the occasion, she said that she will get more luck. Don't realy know how that will help but if i get to see her with other guys well heres to it lol. :)

Well it nearly xmas and my wifes gift to me is a trip to a club, and it was her idea too. she has said that she isnt fussed about sex while we are there but if some one takes her fancy she will indulge herself. She ha also bought an anklet, for the occasion, she said that she will get more luck. Don't realy know how that will help but if i get to see her with other guys well heres to it lol. :)

You gonna select a potential candidate and perhaps on the quiet give him the ok to chat up your woman?

Hi I know how you feel. But you would have taken the cuckold a bit further and u had the chance to encourage her.

I have enjoyed the pleasure of watching her with another male both on line and in rl
. Enjoyed it immensely

why?

I'm typing this because I'm curious. I'm a live and let live type of guy: put nails through your foreskin, be in chastity for your entire life, crossdress, eat shit, etc. While personally some fetishes completely gross me out, I'm okay with all of them--except one. Cuckolding (there are four others, but we're not getting into those now). I'm fine with most every fetish, no matter how bad it seems to me, as long as it is between two people in a relationship (hookups between singles are fine to me too, but cuckolding doesn't apply to that). This is because there is still love between the husband and wife no matter what they do to each other: "I am turned on because the one I love and myself are doing *insert fetish here.* This does not work with cuckolding. Cuckolding is the display of a complete and utter lack of respect and love for one's spouse. "I am turned on because the one I love does not love me or respect me." This does not make sense. I will only say this about Cuckolding (and those few other ones), not about any other fetish out there: There is something very, very wrong with anyone who claims to enjoy it. Either there is something wrong with their mind, or they are deeply deceiving themselves into believing that they like it. Like I said, I'm curious. Point out the flaw in my logic. Take me into the mind of one who claims to enjoy cuckolding. I assume it's some sort of inferiority complex.
(I made a post out of this yesterday, but no one replied to it).

Last edited:
I'm typing this because I'm curious. I'm a live and let live type of guy: put nails through your foreskin, be in chastity for your entire life, crossdress, eat shit, etc. While personally some fetishes completely gross me out, I'm okay with all of them--except one. Cuckolding (there are four others, but we're not getting into those now). I'm fine with most every fetish, no matter how bad it seems to me, as long as it is between two people in a relationship (hookups between singles are fine to me too, but cuckolding doesn't apply to that). This is because there is still love between the husband and wife no matter what they do to each other: "I am turned on because the one I love and myself are doing *insert fetish here.* This does not work with cuckolding. Cuckolding is the display of a complete and utter lack of respect and love for one's spouse. "I am turned on because the one I love does not love me or respect me." This does not make sense. I will only say this about Cuckolding (and those few other ones), not about any other fetish out there: There is something very, very wrong with anyone who claims to enjoy it. Either there is something wrong with their mind, or they are deeply deceiving themselves into believing that they like it. Like I said, I'm curious. Point out the flaw in my logic. Take me into the mind of one who claims to enjoy cuckolding. I assume it's some sort of inferiority complex.
(I made a post out of this yesterday, but no one replied to it).

Your attitude "needs improvement" and perhaps you might just deploy a mental filter before you post in forums. You seem to be the type to go onto a Harley Davidson motorcycle forum and talk about how good Honda Goldwings are. The folks posting in this thread have an interest in seeing their wife with other men.

It is the fantasy of many men to see their wives with other men and vice versa. You are entitled to your own opinion, but perhaps you might find others who have similar views if you posted these feelings on a completely different forum.

Think of it this way. You have the right to remain silent.... please use that right when you are passing judgement on others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back