New Story Advertisments

Second submission approved

My second submission,Reunion, has just been posted. I would be grateful if you could give me some feedback on it.
Thank you :)
 
sirhugs said:
a bit esoteric and meandering, but I gave you a "5" for cleverness and originality

Thank you kind sir... for the read and vote of course,
but – even more – for your honesty!
 
Latest chapter out.

Chapter 11 of Staring At The Sun appeared today and I'd appreciate any votes and feedback.

The story is nearing the end now and I'm beginning to tie up all the loose ends.

Thanks to everyone who has remained with the story so far.

janiexx
 
First try at group sex....

The category not the actual fact, that happened years ago.... ;) :D

Link in my sig below......
 
New Story; New Member

I have been writing letters for years but have never had any published or posted. I just posted my first story; Stressful Day. It is about a married woman with her husband. It got me hot writing it, please let me know if got you hot reading it. I wrote it for my wife; I am trying to get her to send me some pictures. I started a new job and only get to see her once every two to three weeks.
 
Sex of Warcraft: New Partners

I'd like to thank everyone for the positive reviews on my first story; glad to know it was liked! This is my second Warcraft story; I've got two or three more in the same setting in the works, as well as a more realistic short. So far this one's been doing well as well, but it never hurts to maximize viewership. Hope you enjoy it!
 
My Valentine contest entry is out!

I'm pleased to announce that my Valentine contest entry, Zandra's Valentine Weekend, is up for your reading pleasure. Set in the WWII era, this is the latest of a series of stories about a passionate Texas family trying to get along and get off while coping with the march of human history. Check it out!
 
* new v-day entry *

short, sad, & smut-free... fair warning ;)


"Half a Biscuit" <link in sig>
 
EllaRegina said:
I am pleased to report that my second story is up and running:

The Traveling Anal Sex Toy Salesman | Novice is given her free demonstration.

It's shorter than my first story, The Lonely Onanista | Masturbatrix living in nat'l monument seeks assistance, and less florid, which might appeal to a different reader.

I hope you enjoy it! Please have a look. If you like it a comment or vote would be mightily appreciated.

Thank you!

EllaRegina

Another great tale, EllaRegina!
 
Last edited:
A Little More Help?

This is my second story and I emphasized the mental component of sex. I also tried using several vignettes to encourage the reader to build their own picture of Jo Ann.

I would certainly appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance.
 
New story

Just wrote a new story, about a naughty virgin who can't wait ...

It is called Ranya, and it is in SciFi/Fantasy

Please tell me what you think!!!

Maharat
 
**

new busty Jessica story on site last monday and reviewed by janiexx. another busty jessica story submitted last night should show up friday or monday. that will be my 30th story and there will be a party!
 
The third of my Supernatural spinoff stories went up a couple of days ago.
As usual it's dying a slow death of no reads. Doubt I'll bother writing anymore.
A change of Plan
 
Back
Top