A Corporate Affair (Closed for Pipper)

John's eyes widened in surprise and he grinned.

"Who said anything about wives or girlfriends? But I assume the club has hostesses that will sit with the guests and help them drink expensive champagne..."

He blushed, just very slightly.

"I guess I'm kind of putting you in the role of hostess, Mandy... no offense meant, it's just a mock-up... though you certainly have the looks for it."

Then Price made his own suggestion.

"See? Mr Price agrees." he grinned.
 
Hostesses helping members drink? “Oh, come on John. That’s akin to having a girl from an escort service, and we all know what that is a front for,” Mandy whispered to him.

After Price made his suggestion, about her posing on stage, Mandy was in no mood to give the impression that she wanted to look like a stripper, but she needed to be in control of the situation. “Mr Price, I presume you know how to use a camera.”

“I most certainly do. Why do you ask?”

“I am willing to pose sitting at the table, but with John instead, while you take a handful of photos of us. Is that agreeable with the both of you?”
 
Last edited:
"Of course" responded Mr Price, as John simultaneously replied "You're the boss, Mandy."

John changed the lens on the camera then handed it over to the club manager. Then, shyly, he took a seat on the far side of the table to Amanda.

"Hold on..." said Price, moving behind the bar and returning with a couple of glasses, a champagne bucket and a bottle.

He set them up on the table, with a warning. "It's just for the picture. Don't open it, unless you have the hundred dollars on you to pay for it..." he grinned.

He waited for Amanda to sit down.
 
Mandy watched as John placed a seat next to his. Now, what I have I got myself into? Me, and my big mouth!

She sat down, noticing that they were now nearly just as close as when they sat next to each other when Rose and her team presented their final presentation for the private school commission.

"Okay Mr Price, how would you like us to pose?" Mandy asked, suddenly realizing that by saying that, she had lost control of the situation.

"How about if you put your left hand on the table, then John puts his right hand on yours? It will emit a romantic touch."

Oh, just great, and John and I have an agreement not to touch each other she thought, forgetting what had happened in their building's lobby.

Reluctantly, she placed her hand on the table, and then watched as John lowered his hand onto hers.
 
John tentatively lowered his hand onto Amanda's, and whilst he tried to remain outwardly stoic, inside he loved the feel of her small hand under his.

"Umm, yeah, you aren't really selling it, you know..." said Price, dryly.

John looked at him, frowning. "It's just a mock up." he replied.

"Nonetheless..." said Price, seriously, his face straight but a gleam in his eye. "You need to sit closer, and look at each other."

"Closer...?" murmured John, flushing slightly. "I don't know if..."

But Amanda interrupted him before he could finish the sentence.
 
"Closer...? I don't know if..."

"Price! If I move any closer, I'll be sitting on his lap!" Mandy exclaimed as she pulled her hand from under John's. It was plain to see that she was getting angry. "As John has just informed you, it's just a mock up. What's the next step you had planned for us? Me, kissing him on the cheek?"

Price's face had the look of horror etched on it, and appeared to have been stunned into silence.

Mandy smiled knowing that she had regained control. "I'm sorry, Mr Price for my outburst, but John and I are here to promote the clubs, not to pose for some intimate photos."

Then she took a deep breath. "How about some coffee to ease the tension?"
 
Last edited:
"Sounds good." added John. He shifted away slightly, acutely aware of the closeness of Mandy's body.

"And, I think, over coffee we should perhaps have an in depth discussion about what actually goes on in this club. I've never visited one before, let alone one this grand, and i fear I am labouring under some misapprehensions as to how things work."

He grinned broadly.

"I'm all loaded up with hollywood stereotypes, I think, and I think I need to get a better idea of the reality of the situation if I'm going to help with the promotional campaign."
 
“I’m afraid; I can’t help you out, Mr Adams. I have been given strict instructions by Mr Philpotts that he is to give you all the information you require,” responded Price.

Mandy just sat there, while remembering the events of the previous twenty-four hours. What a mess! Curston would rake her over the coals if he knew how she had acted.

“Can we try another go at some poses, while we wait for the coffee?” Mandy asked, knowing that she wanted to put things right with John.

“Sure,” Price said. “Let’s begin with you two sitting next to each other, to the point that your knees are touching.”

Mandy moved her seat next to John’s, then sat down, with her knees touching his. “Okay, now John could you put your arm around her shoulder, and pull her towards you, so that your heads are touching.”

Mandy felt John’s hand go around her, and then felt herself being pulled towards him, even closer, as Price clicked away on the camera.

“Okay, that looks good. How about if you Amanda could give a quick kiss on John’s cheek?”

Mandy knew she didn’t really want to do that, but noticing that John had not objected, she promptly gave him a peck on the cheek.

“Now, to make it more romantic, how about if John could give you a quick kiss on your lips?”

Oh, dear, this is getting out of hand, she thought, but she had a plan up her sleeve. “It’s you call, John. I don’t want you to get into trouble with Kate.”
 
Last edited:
Turned on by the contact of Mandy's body pressed against his, his cheek tingling from that kiss, John leaned towards her... Mandy could see in his eyes that he genuinely desired her... but at the last moment reason prevailed, and he shook his head to clear it.

"Now wait just a minute, Price," This time it was John's turn to sound angry. Anger born of the fact that he had nearly kissed his new boss, and that he wanted to... and wanted to do a lot more than kiss her.

"These are just mock-ups. What you have already is more than enough."

He stood, flushing, hoping that the redness of his face would be taken for anger not embarrassment, hoping that his jacket would conceal the substantial bulge in his trousers.

It did, too, at least from Price, but from her lower vantage point Amanda couldn't help but see what effect she'd had on her junior co-worker - nor that his bulge appeared to be at least a little larger than average.

Looking at the club manager, John held out his hand for the camera.

"I think that's enough posed shots, for now." he said, calming down.
 
Mandy let out a breath of relief when John decided to stop the situation that was developing between them, but truth be known, she wished he had kissed her. True, she had a boyfriend, a boyfriend that felt so distant now. Oh, how she wanted to be kissed, touched, and maybe...feel the presence of a cock inside me, as she spotted the bulge in John's trousers.

"Do you have any other rooms we can see?" Mandy asked Price, in a calm voice.

"Yes, we have a smaller version of this room, set aside for parties. If you'll follow me, I'll show you."

Mandy and John followed Price into the room. Indeed it was just like the main entertainment room. Looking at John, she said, "Better take some photos, just in case," after which her eyes fell upon his crotch. Hope he didn't see me.

After they were finished, Price looked at his watch. "I better let Mr Philpotts know it's nearly 10:30. I show this folder to him, to let him know about the terrible mistake."

"I wonder if we could take some photos from the stage? Just to get a different look of the room."

"That's fine. I will let Philpotts know you're here. Just use the steps by the side of the stage." With that, Price left the party room.

"You stay down here, John, while I go up on stage. That way you take a couple of photos of me, to give us a rough idea of what a member sees. After that you can come up and take some of the room from the stage."
 
Last edited:
If Price hadn;t been here, I probably would have kissed her... thought John to himself. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm engaged to a wonderful woman, and this is my boss, why do I find her so bloody sexy?

He was glad that Amanda moved the situation along so smoothly, before Price could argue. He let Amanda stand first, hoping that by following her she wouldn't; see the effect she had had on him. The physical effect...

It seemed to work - but then she turned to him to ask him to take photos... and he was sure that she was glancing slyly at his bulge. The sly smile of approval she gave - so subtle she probably hadn't realised that she had smiled at all - made him shiver.

Does she feel the same way...? Stupid question... after yesterday. Oh hell, I don't want to screw up my impending marriage - or this job...

He concentrated on the photographs, trying to ignore the feelings he was having for his lovely co-worker. But he found himself stealing glances at Amanda, and the number of times her eyes met hers, it was clear she was doing the same...

Then, as Price left, she suggested photos of her on the stage...

"Uh... That's a good idea..." he mumbled, watching her long legs and lovely ass as she climbed the steps...
 
Last edited:
Once on stage, Mandy looked at John. “You sure do get a different respective up here, though I guess it’s even more different when the room lights are dimmed, as you would have a hard time making out the outlines of one’s audience. Okay, John, let me stand in different places, so that you can get some proof shots.”

With that Mandy heard the clicking of the camera, while its flash went off. She was getting into the spirit of the moment, because her original plans for her future were that of a model, but after some deep thought, Mandy gave up that idea, due to the fact that a model had a short working career.

As John continued to take photos of her, she became more adventurous in her posing, such as teasingly slipping a strap of her dress off her shoulder. Being a summer dress, there was no bra underneath, Mandy decided against dropping the other strap, just in case the dress decided to slip down a bit.

Positioning the loose strap back to its proper place, she then decided to do a spin. It started off well, and then all hell let loose. Mandy somehow lost her balance and came down hard on her ankle. “Shit!”

John raced up onto the stage, as Mandy tried to stand. Putting his arms around her waist, John lifted her up. “I know this is isn’t in your job description, John, but could you help me down the steps, so that I could sit in a seat, and relax the ankle?”

Thinking he would just let her put her weight on him for support, Mandy was startled when John suddenly picked her up, and started to carry her off the stage and down the steps. With her arms around his shoulders for support, her face was close to his.

It didn’t take long for their eyes to meet, and before they knew it, so did their lips.
 
Last edited:
John smiled as Amanda seemed to be getting into the posing on stage.

She's probably just as attractive as any of the girls who have been up on that stage... he thought to himself. He snapped away as instructed.

And then she fell, and swore. Anger and pain were in her voice, and John took the stairs in 3 large bounds as he rushed to her side.

He carefully helped the attractive young woman to her feet, but could see she was still grimacing whenever she put weight on it. She looked into his eyes as she asked for help.

“I know this is isn’t in your job description, John, but could you help me down the steps, so that I could sit in a seat, and relax the ankle?”

Without a moments hesitation, John swept Amanda up into his arms, cradling her gently as he carried her down the steps. As he took his first step on the level floor, he suddenly found himself kissing her.

He moaned with lust, feeling himself get hard instantly. He couldn't say how the kiss had started but not, feeling Amanda's tongue in his mouth, he didn't want it to stop. When her tongue retreated, his followed and explored, tasting the insides of her lips.

Eventually they broke the kiss, and, panting, looked into each others eyes.

"Oh god... where did that come from?" he groaned. "That was so wrong, we mustn't..." but then he was kissing her again, still holding her tightly in his arms.
 
Mandy broke off the second kiss, not out of sensing that what they were doing was wrong – which it was – but because she knew that Philpotts would be on his way. “I think we better get seated. It’s nearly 10:30.”

John carried her over to the table closest to them, and gingerly lowered her down into a seat, after which he knelt down, removed her shoe, and began massaging the ankle in question. His hand’s actions had a smoothing effect on the ankle, as well as Mandy herself.

Before she knew it, Mandy spread her other leg a little wider, thus offering John a better view of her panties. Maybe not today, but another time, and place.

“That feels sooo good, John,” she said as he began to massage her shin. You can do the other one as well, as well as going higher.

Suddenly the room’s door opened. “Anything the matter?”

Mandy recognized the voice. “I slightly...slightly?... hurt my ankle, Mr Philpotts. John, here, is massaging it, to make it better.”
 
Last edited:
Reluctantly agreeing with Amanda with a silent nod, there was a look in John's eyes that said he wanted to say a lot more...

Instead, he gently lowered her into a seat and took off her shoe. He began probing with his fingers to see how bad the sprain was but Amanda's reaction to his probing fingers made him turn it into more of a massage... Her legs spread giving him a view of her sweet feminine panties... and was that just a spot of wetness in the centre, or was he imagining it?

He fought against the rising feelings of lust... why had he kissed her? At least the second time he knew it was his fault - although she had hardly resisted! Oh god... this was messed up...

Then the door opened. John started guiltily as Philpotts came in but Amanda's smooth - and genuine - response put him at ease. (Well, genuine if you ignored what else had happened between the two of them...)

"Yes, we were getting some general pictures for brochure mock-ups and whilst up on the stage Miss Bellingham somehow turned her ankle." added John.

"Nothing serious, though she should probably try to keep the weight off it for 10 minutes or so."

John stood, and walked over to their host, offering his hand.

"Mr Phillpotts, I assume? John Adams. And I believe you have already spoken to Miss Bellingham on the phone?" Before Phillpott could get the wrong idea, he quickly added "She's in charge here, I'm just along to help."
 
“Forgive me for not getting up, Mr Philpotts, but…”

“I fully understand Amanda. Just rest your ankle,” Philpotts said, as he sat down next to her, with John taking the seat opposite.

“Okay, first things first, I wish to apologize for the contents of the folder that we sent you. I have no idea what happened, but rest assured the person concerned will be informed of my displeasure.”

Displeasure? That’s putting it mildly…
Mandy thought.

“Well, for what’s it worth,” continued Philpotts. “The girls in those photos no longer work for me. I will not employ girls who have enhanced their figure through medical treatment, have body jewellery, or have tattoos. I will only employ those who still have their natural figure.

“The girl’s costumes now comprise of long evening gowns, opera gloves, feather boas, and lingerie. As you have noticed there is no longer any pole dancing here. There are other clubs who do that, for those who wish for that kind of thing.

“I was wondering if you could arrange to take some photos of all my girls, so that you could put them up on the planned website, so that our members would know which girl is performing on a certain day.”

Mandy looked at John briefly before responding. “Are some of girls, college students, who are earning money to pay their tuition, by dancing here, part-time?”

“Yes. Why do you ask?”

“Well, Mr Philpotts, I think they would want to keep it a secret that they dance here, otherwise they would be made fun of, maybe severely mocked, especially by the male students. After all, they work here because any male college student wouldn’t have the financial collateral to be a member of this establishment. But that wouldn’t stop them from visiting the website, and seeing their photo. So maybe you should only show the girls who work for you, permanently.“

Philpotts looked at her for what felt like a minute, with a serious look, and then broke out into a smile. “I never thought of that. I will take your excellent point into serious consideration.”

Then he looked at John. “She’s one smart girl, your boss is.”

Then returning to face Mandy again, he said, “Any other suggestions?”

“Well, John may have some ideas for an award program for members who bring visitors, who in turn become members.”
 
Last edited:
John nodded.

"Yes... it seems to me that an establishment like this should not be promoted by the usual channels. Magazine adverts, TV slots, even the internet.. They all seem... somewhat tawdry for such an exclusive establishment. There are ways to make them classier of course, but..."

He stood up and paced nervously. He looked over at Amanda for Moral support, hoping she would give him some sign of approval.

"These are preliminary thoughts only, you understand? I still have not gotten to grips with how things happen here - the way your employees interact with the members, and what your members expect. But it seems to me that word of mouth is the way to go."

He turned back to Philpotts, more confident now.

"Subtle mentions to members that if they bring a guest that subsequently joins, they get an exclusive gift - anonymous, of course, nothing with the club logo, and something genuinely classy and of interest to your clients."

He trailed off... nervous. Had he misjudged things entirely?
 
Last edited:
"Subtle mentions to members that if they bring a guest that subsequently joins, they get an exclusive gift - anonymous, of course, nothing with the club logo, and something genuinely classy and of interest to your clients."

Looking at John, Mandy sensed that he may be wondering if he had made a mistake somehow. He needed some kind of encouragement.

“My thoughts exactly, John. Actually, Mr Philpotts, John did mention to Mr Price that we need to get a better idea of the reality of the situation if we're going to help with the promotional campaign. So, would it be possible for you supply us with an initial list and thoughts on what you require, including the rewards program, so that John and I have something to build on?"

“Hmmm,” Philpott said, as he rubbed his chin. Don’t tell me that he wanted us to start from scratch…she thought. “I’ll come up with a list, and give it to you in Chicago.”

“Chicago!” exclaimed Mandy.

“Yes, we are putting on a grand opening event, on Thursday, for the club there. I’ve just had a word with your Mr Curtson and he’s agreed to the both of you going at my expense. You’ll both fly out on my corporate jet. I’ll let you know tomorrow, what time; my limo will pick you up at your respective homes, on Thursday morning.”

Mandy looked at John who was wearing, nothing but, shock on his face.
 
Last edited:
"Well, now..." John turned his large brown eyes on the man, wanted to swear at him for assuming that he and Mandy would be available to fly willy-nilly all over the country at his beck and call without having the common decency to even ask.

But then... isn;t that what he is paying us for? This is a big contract... I can;t screw this up and besides, what can I say.

He took a deep breath, his broad shoulders and chest expaning as tried to keep the trepidation and annoyance out of his voice.

"This has taken us both a little by surprise, Mr Philpotts. Nothing had been mentioned about this previously. But you have cleared it with Mr Curston, and given us enough notice, it should not be a problem..."

At least, not a business one...

"You might need to give Miss Bellingham and I a chance to discuss it, work out what we need to bring with us."
 
Last edited:
"You might need to give Miss Bellingham and I a chance to discuss it, work out what we need to bring with us."

“Yes, I think that’s best. I’m sorry if I have messed up any plans you had made, but I felt that you needed to sense the occasion, and give you both the chance to talk with some of the girls. Er…as it is a grand opening I was wondering if you, Miss Bellingham could wear an evening gown, and you, Mr Adams if you could wear a tuxedo. If the both of you don’t own such items, I will reimburse you, if they need to be purchased.”

Oh, great! Now he wants us to wear fancy outfits! …“I do own an evening gown, Mr Philpotts. By the way, you didn’t tell us when we will be returning.”

“On Sunday.”

“Sunday! So much for two days off!” exclaimed Mandy.

“Look, I know this is out of the blue, but you will be paid for the weekend as well,” Philpotts said, as he looked at his watch. “I need to deal with something at this moment. I’ll be back in fifteen minutes.” With that he left.

Looking at John, Mandy said, “Excuse my language, but this is fucking getting out of hand!”

Then regaining her composure, she said, “Look, what happened when you carried me down the steps, shouldn’t have occurred. I don’t know why it did, but let’s put it behind us, otherwise Kate will be hurt, if we don’t.”

I wish it could, though...
 
John sank into his chair, his hand on his forehead, shaking his head.

"And John too, of course..." he said, morosely. "I can't believe I kissed you... or that you let me... god, Mandy, it started yesterday with all of the flirting but even after trying to put that behind me and start afresh, I find you desirable in a way that goes beyond physical attraction... astonishingly so..."

Lowering his hand to his lap, he met her eyes. "And I think you feel it too..."

With a sigh, he continued. "Perhaps we shouldn't work together on this - or any other project - but how do we tell Philpotts or Curston that?"
 
Mandy knew that John spoke the truth. She did feel the growing attraction to him, something that her boyfriend now seemed to lack. The two tongue penetrating kisses they had just shared were just what she had longed for, from her, now distant boyfriend, John Wiltshire, but instead it was her new assistant, John Adams, that had provided it.

She now began to wonder if the man who now sat across from her, would prefer her over Kate.

"Perhaps we shouldn't work together on this - or any other project - but how do we tell Philpotts or Curston that?”

Mandy felt a twinge, as John said that, but she had to make a decision. “Curston would want to know why we not only want to quit this campaign, but why we have decided not to work together again, and in all honesty, at this moment in time, I can’t think of a reason that’s good enough for him to accept. Curston may even decide to show us the door, and give the job to another team.

“Why don’t we just go to Chicago, stay apart as much as we can, and see what Philpotts comes up with. He may give us the ammo to pull the plug on the campaign.”

No longer had she said that, a girl who looked like she was in her early twenties, entered the room, carrying a tray, on which were two mugs of coffee. “Philpotts requested I bring these to you, and answer any questions you might have. I’m Abigail, one the dancers.”
 
John groaned and thumped his fist half-heartedly on the table.

"You are right. We have to keep going. Curston isn;t going to let us off the hook so easily with any explanation that we would be willing to give him..."

He stood, and looked at Amanda intently.

"And besides that, we are the right team for this job, I know it... we can do an excellent job of this promotion, together. I don't want to give it up and I doubt that you do either... But what are we going to do about the fact that we can't keep our hands off each..."

He stopped abruptly as the door opened, and swung around expecting it to be Philpotts. Instead it was a lovely young lady with a tray and a very attractive smile.

“Philpotts requested I bring these to you, and answer any questions you might have. I’m Abigail, one the dancers.”

"Nice to meet you Abigail..." stammered John in surprise. He flushed slightly, wondering how much she had overheard.
 
As Abigail placed the tray on the table, Mandy quickly took in her appearance. Slim build…so no enhancements, keeping in line with Philpotts’ policy… blonde hair that was tied up…but below shoulder length…brown eyes.

After thanking Abigail for the drinks, and asking her to sit down, Mandy asked, “I may be wrong, but are you attending college?”

“Yes, but need the money for tuition. I only work here, three times a week.”

Work...why didn’t she say ‘dance’? Do you do other duties here, such as behind the bar?”

“Oh, no. we girls only do dance and hostess duties.”

Hostess…"What do you mean by ‘hostess’?" Mandy asked, while glancing at John, who was standing beside Abigail with his coffee mug in his hand.

“A hostess just acts as a date for a member for the time he’s here. It’s just one on one. Of course he has to pay more for the privilege, and even more when he wants a private show.”

Mandy looked at John, and noticed an expression of surprise on his face. Philpotts never mentioned anything about that… “Am I right, to assume that you do a striptease for the member in a private room?”

“Yes, but rules dictate that a bouncer has to be present, just in case…well, you know.”

“I do.” Time to change the topic…

“Philpotts told us that you now wear long evening gowns for your act. Please, don’t get me wrong, but what do you wear underneath?”

“Oh, he insists on slips or camisoles, garter belts, high heels, and…”

Mandy smiled. “Of course, those two important items!”
 
Last edited:
John listened quietly to the conversation, not entirely comfortable with it.

"You'll have to forgive me if I don't join in..." he said smiling nervously. "I don't think I could ask Abigail these sort of questions without sounding like a lecher."

He nodded as Abigail confirmed that, yes, the girls did act as hostesses. From what he understood about clubs such as these, a lot of the profits came from members buying the girls overpriced drinks, on top of whatever they paid for the privilege of their company.

Of course, that needn't be the case here - it was becoming quite apparent that Mr Phillpott ran his clubs to a whole different set of standards.

"Abigail?" he finally asked. "I would assume that since you have a life outside of the club, that you wouldn't want to appear in the clubs brochures or other advertising. Do you know of any of the hostesses that would not object?"
 
Back
Top