Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 01-30-2014, 09:41 PM   #76
UhlBWett
Literotica Guru

Hello Sweet Girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesinyourshoes View Post
inexperienced but not conceptually new. 27, from the US. i think this is my first post to the forum, but i've been around the chat and whatnot for awhile...also i guess i should say that i'm a female and a sub.
Welcome to Lit......................

Old 01-30-2014, 09:58 PM   #77
holesinyourshoes
Virgin

thanks, ohio. see you around =)

Old 02-01-2014, 04:44 PM   #78
endlesslove22
Virgin

Hi, I'm Paul. First day here and I'm nervous but we'll see how it all goes.

Old 02-01-2014, 05:42 PM   #79
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesslove22 View Post
Hi, I'm Paul. First day here and I'm nervous but we'll see how it all goes.
No need to be nervous; most of the people here are pretty nice, and happy to share their experiences and knowledge with those who are willing to ask and listen to the responses, even if they're not what the asker had hoped to hear

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 02-01-2014, 05:47 PM   #80
endlesslove22
Virgin

Thank you.

Old 02-01-2014, 09:09 PM   #81
ineeda_daddydom
Experienced

semi-lurker here, posted a few times but not as active as others

Hi to A/all!

Old 02-03-2014, 01:26 AM   #82
sydney6385
Really Really Experienced

Stopping in and saying hello

Not a newbie here but definitely new to this area of Lit. Use to be quite the poster but now I'm more of a lurker with a couple of posts in between. The subject of BDSM has created quite the interest to me and while I'm not completely sure where I fit in (I tend to have submissive/bottom tendencies), I would like to learn more. While I will admit I read a lot of books based around the subject (and yes, I know they are not great representations of the lifestyle), I'm definitely ready to read from actual point of views to know more and see what's out there. Not sure how much I will post but I guess we'll see how it goes.

Old 02-03-2014, 10:36 AM   #83
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney6385 View Post
Not a newbie here but definitely new to this area of Lit. Use to be quite the poster but now I'm more of a lurker with a couple of posts in between. The subject of BDSM has created quite the interest to me and while I'm not completely sure where I fit in (I tend to have submissive/bottom tendencies), I would like to learn more. While I will admit I read a lot of books based around the subject (and yes, I know they are not great representations of the lifestyle), I'm definitely ready to read from actual point of views to know more and see what's out there. Not sure how much I will post but I guess we'll see how it goes.
Welcome!

BDSM has suddenly become more interesting to a *lot* of people, largely due to a certain series of poorly-written, horribly misinformed and inaccurate books that have, for some reason, hit the mainstream consciousness. OTOH, there are a number of pretty well-written, knowledgeable books (e.g., Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns; Jay Wiseman's SM101; When Someone You Love is Kinky, et al) that can provide the reader a lot of good information. Other books in this genre may be recommended by other posters; I just can't remember all the titles and/or authors.

As for not being sure where you fit in, find a Stella_Omega post, and read the essay linked in her sig line. It's been very helpful to a lot of folks.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 02-03-2014, 11:54 AM   #84
Suzy__Tapshoes
Experienced

Didn't see this until just now, I'm definitely not a bot or a troll! I've read the stories on Lit for years but never joined the forum - no reason, really. I am not new to the life and while I'm not in a position to live absolutely 24/7 at the moment, I do make concessions to being a practising sub as much as possible. I have a great man to whom I submit and I love it. I am always willing to have my boundaries pushed and I need to please like I need oxygen.

Old 02-03-2014, 05:02 PM   #85
FuckDoll

Hello there... Not n00b by any means, but certainly an infrequent poster. (something I'm attempting to change) its been a while since I've been around but I'm trying to 'get back out there' so to speak.

oh. 38, female, submissive... erm... Have a few stories out there but haven't written anything for quite a while. Will be fixing that soon as well.

New 9/27/15! All of Eden - Ch 3 (D/s, bdsm)
Comments, suggestions, feedback, and votes are appreciated!

my stories

Please note: I am usually doing my interwebbing from a tablet or phone... Sometimes their autocorrects have minds of their own and as such, some whacky words can be inserted into places I didn't mean them. Please bare with me.

Old 02-03-2014, 07:52 PM   #86
MzChrista
The Bitch Is Back

My intro is somewhere way back on the old thread but I been gone a long time so I ought to do a new one.

I am a dominant lesbian, nunyabizness old.

I started out as a pro domme back like 1980something. Actually worked as a domme before I knew anything about a "lifestyle" or whatever. It was just a job, whacking dudes around for money. But I liked it and then I found out there was a "scene" and got into it and there was no turning back.

After a while I cut back the pro stuff and had a real adult job. When that went toes up last year I got back into domming for dollars full time.

My best friend was one of the early mods here and he got me to post. He's gone. I'm not. So all of yous get the benefit of my company, like it or not. Hahaha.

I am pretty snarky but I try to be nice. I'm just better at the snarky part.

I'm glad this old joint is still up and running.

Old 02-03-2014, 11:35 PM   #87
sydney6385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
Welcome!

BDSM has suddenly become more interesting to a *lot* of people, largely due to a certain series of poorly-written, horribly misinformed and inaccurate books that have, for some reason, hit the mainstream consciousness. OTOH, there are a number of pretty well-written, knowledgeable books (e.g., Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns; Jay Wiseman's SM101; When Someone You Love is Kinky, et al) that can provide the reader a lot of good information. Other books in this genre may be recommended by other posters; I just can't remember all the titles and/or authors.

As for not being sure where you fit in, find a Stella_Omega post, and read the essay linked in her sig line. It's been very helpful to a lot of folks.
Thank you for the welcome and the information, Sir_Winston! I did read Stella_Omega's essay, which has helped a bit in understanding, and I look forward to reading one of the books you recommended (or at least starting off with one).

Old 02-04-2014, 02:16 PM   #88
sonicely
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy__Tapshoes View Post
Didn't see this until just now, I'm definitely not a bot or a troll! I've read the stories on Lit for years but never joined the forum - no reason, really. I am not new to the life and while I'm not in a position to live absolutely 24/7 at the moment, I do make concessions to being a practising sub as much as possible. I have a great man to whom I submit and I love it. I am always willing to have my boundaries pushed and I need to please like I need oxygen.
It would be fun to jointly expand our boundaries,, would you please me

David, Yim master_daddy4u66

Old 02-05-2014, 07:58 AM   #89
JennaInGlasses
Virgin

Hello all friendly, and like minded people,

First of all, I love BDSM. I am relatively new to the community as my girlfriend and I are both slowly working each other into all the new facets of thing. She recently decided I should be her slave and so I am willing to commit to that role fully. I hope that y'all will be able to answer some questions and help me fulfill my new role to the best of my ability.

I have spent most of my life waiting for a woman who would really dominate me like she does, and I just hope that I can give her what she wants in a true submissive role. Thank in advance, and I look forward to all the discussions we will have!

Old 02-05-2014, 10:23 AM   #90
notusuallyshy
Experienced

New too

Hi have always been interested in BDSM since i bought the book the Story of O when i was fifteen from John Lewis. I can remember searching for hours looking through bookshops looking for similar books then Black lace came on the market. Can't believe it was going under until Fifty shades revitalised the market and it was shite.

Old 02-05-2014, 04:57 PM   #91
PerplexedLai
Virgin

Eh, hello. :)

Hm, let's see...where to start. Ah, yes.

Hello I am, what appears to be called, a "Lurker". I prefer the term silent observer but, eh, whatever works for you. I'm 23 years of age, I live on the Gulf coast and am a student and a writer. I've just recently decided to attempt writing my first novel, it's going exceptionally well, or so my one and only fan (my sister) tells me. She's partial though I'm, well, I guess you could say I'm curious and cautious? There is a lot about myself I've been discovering (and I fear it may have had this amazingly scary realization a bit too late but..), it's like digging to the bottom of your closet and finding something you thought you lost ages ago. Oh, and I tend to ramble a bit, hehe. I will be, once I work up the nerve, seeking advice and wisdom on a variety of things. [insert inconspicuous smile here] Until next time -xo

Old 02-06-2014, 01:40 AM   #92
Sarahduk

Interested, curious .....

Old 02-06-2014, 03:24 AM   #93
lucyforever
Virgin

hi guys,

I`m Lucy from Brazil and I have just googled this forum. I am new to this world and want to read as much as I can about it. I have always been curious about BDSM and I think I`m finally at a place in my life where I am free and willing to explore it. I hope my questions are answered here : )

Old 02-07-2014, 12:12 AM   #94
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

A big wave all around

Hi all -
I'm here to learn and share. I think I have long had a Domme/Sub streak in me, and I have felt different twinges at different times in my life, and have had limited excursions into both sides with different people. But I recently met a man who has brought the Sub side of my sexual and emotional appetites totally out from under a rock (can you have an emotional appetite?). I'm really enjoying exploring this, and am kind of astonished as I continue to find out just how deep it runs in me.
I am a 40+ female (ugh, trying not to count) and our relationship is currently long distance, though we are both working to change that when and if we can. He's also fairly new to this, but oh so dead on in his instincts
I have tons of questions, and I'm also discovering some things that I want to share, because I'm really not sure how typical my experience is. Some grounding in a community would feel pretty sweet right now . I hope to bring as much as I ask of you all and I love to meet new people and chat. I just wish I had more time to devote...
C/C
"The collared and cuffed curly bird is a gregarious and engaging bird, most frequently seen in America, but has been spotted in Europe where it makes itself right at home, enchanting Europeans with its dance and whistle. Though an omnivore, it is fastidious about its cuisine, making some effort to eat favoured titbits over easily plentiful supplies of lesser foods. This bird is also known as the Frivol in some localities."

Old 02-07-2014, 10:23 PM   #95
NightShadow8765
Virgin

Hello! I'm new to BDSM, and I love everything kinky! I wish to be a sub, but have not had any experiences with a dom yet. I'm a girl who lives in AB, canada. I love to draw and cook, and am currently in high school. A BDSM lifestyle appeals to me, because I want to be wanted. I would love to have a dom that would call me theirs. Growing up I was the girl no one wanted to be around. But enough of my backstory, I'm glad to be here and meet people that like things that I like too.

Old 02-07-2014, 10:28 PM   #96
dreamykitten2
Mistress/switch

I was going to say welcome but.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShadow8765 View Post
Hello! I'm new to BDSM, and I love everything kinky! I wish to be a sub, but have not had any experiences with a dom yet. I'm a girl who lives in AB, canada. I love to draw and cook, and am currently in high school. A BDSM lifestyle appeals to me, because I want to be wanted. I would love to have a dom that would call me theirs. Growing up I was the girl no one wanted to be around. But enough of my backstory, I'm glad to be here and meet people that like things that I like too.
U must be 18 to be here so I hope u are of age !!!!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 02-07-2014, 10:48 PM   #97
NightShadow8765
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamykitten2 View Post
U must be 18 to be here so I hope u are of age !!!!
Really? I thought this website would be alright. I did not see that requirement when signing up :/ . Although I am very mature for my age and always get mistaken for an adult, I guess if it's not allowed I will go

Old 02-10-2014, 05:40 PM   #98
SassyLadyMO
Virgin

Hello. My name is Lorna. I've been a reader on this site for years, and finally gave in and made a profile, mostly to save favorite stories, but then I came across this forum, so here I am, saying hello

Old 02-10-2014, 09:43 PM   #99
crazychemgirl
it's all about the boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLadyMO View Post
Hello. My name is Lorna. I've been a reader on this site for years, and finally gave in and made a profile, mostly to save favorite stories, but then I came across this forum, so here I am, saying hello
welcome!

(basically how I found lit as well)

**DISCLAIMER** most of the pictures I post are not of myself... the pictures I post of myself are always as attachments, NOT posted directly.

Old 02-13-2014, 08:46 PM   #100
DVS
A ghost from your dreams

However you happened to find Literotica, you have found a place for reading erotic stories categorized for your convenience as well as different forums like the cafe where you can hang out and have fun.

And the talk forum is where you can come and find answers to your questions about all sorts of topics within BDSM.

BDSM is a vast area of assorted fetishes and perversions just waiting to be explored. If you need help in your journey, don't hesitate to ask questions.

And as always, welcome to all of the new people.

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta

Devious Stories
Rules are not meant to be broken!
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy