Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-27-2008, 05:43 AM   #26
Gwiadus
Virgin
 
Gwiadus is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 3
As for me I absolutly love orgasm denial. Usually my limits are set at about 3-4 hours without letting me orgasm. At the time were you are finally allowed to orgasm, it is just...Amazing. As for how I would treat a sub. It all depends on the sub. Which of course is also limited to you, as to how you like orgasm denial. Properly used it can be a very enjoyable experience for both you and your partner no matter who is on top or bottom. But it of course all depends on who your with, I've had a sub who I would make beg for release for usually up to about an hour and she loved it. Another, lost her sex drive/ability to get off. Just like with any other part of a BDSM relationship, you have to talk to your Dom/sub and see what they think about it, and what you yourself truly think about it before trying it. Or even practicing it on your sub/letting your Dom do it to you. Happy thoughts people.

M. Richard
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2008, 08:31 PM   #27
caw87
Virgin
 
caw87 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12
a girl i was with used to mess about with it. more teasing then denial tho

we started off at 30mins then slowly built it up and eventually going 90mins but by then i couldnt take anymore. she is evil but it was alot of fun
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2008, 01:51 AM   #28
Zoots_owner
Really Experienced
 
Zoots_owner is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryFury View Post
On topic which I also thought my last comment was, btw, I hate orgasm denial. I wouldn't want to make someone NOT come and I wouldn't want them to make me not come. It just isn't my thing to deny myself or my lover.

However, I do like the idea of coming on command. It's something I've been working on for a while now.

Training for orgasm on command is also quite nice, I agree.

But I'm not sure that everyone's on the same page here when they're talking about orgasm denial. Some equate it with teasing for an hour or more, but I, personally, have very rarely done that, and think of it as a punishment. What I have done much more frequently is making sure my girl has plenty of libido built up when she has something major on her agenda in the immediate future. Whether she has 15 orgasms spread out over the week, or none all week, and 15 on Saturday night, doesn't bother her, it all balances out.

So maybe she has to count backwards during some quickies over the course of that week. That's not even being mean, that's just doing it right.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2008, 03:04 AM   #29
Lizzie_Borden
Real & Spectacular
 
Lizzie_Borden's Avatar
 
Lizzie_Borden is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoots_owner View Post
But I'm not sure that everyone's on the same page here when they're talking about orgasm denial.

Probably not... I've gone down both paths, a few hours of teasing and tormenting, as well as extended periods... I think the most was a bit over a week. One time as punishment, but it was usually used as a build up to a big weekend of fun. :P
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2008, 04:14 AM   #30
NervousGuy
Really Experienced
 
NervousGuy's Avatar
 
NervousGuy is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 156
I like orgasm control/denail very much. I don't think it would make an effective punishment on me though. I think I like it to much for that. Though if extended for lets say a 4 day to week period. I think it could be a very effective punishment.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2008, 11:06 AM   #31
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 29,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoots_owner View Post
Training for orgasm on command is also quite nice, I agree.

But I'm not sure that everyone's on the same page here when they're talking about orgasm denial. Some equate it with teasing for an hour or more, but I, personally, have very rarely done that, and think of it as a punishment. What I have done much more frequently is making sure my girl has plenty of libido built up when she has something major on her agenda in the immediate future. Whether she has 15 orgasms spread out over the week, or none all week, and 15 on Saturday night, doesn't bother her, it all balances out.

So maybe she has to count backwards during some quickies over the course of that week. That's not even being mean, that's just doing it right.
Are you talking about getting her built up with frustration before a big business meeting or something?
__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2008, 01:04 PM   #32
Zoots_owner
Really Experienced
 
Zoots_owner is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryFury View Post
Are you talking about getting her built up with frustration before a big business meeting or something?
No, more like before a big pleasure meeting. ;-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2008, 05:30 PM   #33
rock18
Virgin
 
rock18 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: northeast, USA
Posts: 16
denail

orgasm denial can be a very strong tool in controlling males, control the orgasm and you control the man. being denied orgasm for long periods of time makes a male very receptive to a woman's needs and wants. if a woman really wants a man to do something, deny him of orgasm, you would be surprised at want a man will do when he wants to orgasm. i can guarantee he'll do just about anything!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2008, 05:39 PM   #34
Llan2193
Experienced
 
Llan2193 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Tacoma
Posts: 46
I was in a m/s relationship with a girl for almost two years Once I got her ticks and body language down when she was orgasming, I could figure out exactly when to stop without frustrating her to where she wouldn't be able to cum.
Which I think is the biggest problem with orgasm control.

The new girl I'm trying out, I secretly 'error' on the side of caution and then blame her for not having permission. Win-win
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2008, 05:57 PM   #35
AmishPantry
Experienced
 
AmishPantry is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: where He puts me
Posts: 52
I have been with men in the past who would stop and start belting my ass with their belt just as I was about to reach orgasm. So, for me, an ass whipping and harsh spanking will make me gush.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2008, 06:17 PM   #36
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 29,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoots_owner View Post
No, more like before a big pleasure meeting. ;-)
Ahhh, now that I could get behind.



__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2008, 06:20 PM   #37
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 29,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock18 View Post
orgasm denial can be a very strong tool in controlling males, control the orgasm and you control the man. being denied orgasm for long periods of time makes a male very receptive to a woman's needs and wants. if a woman really wants a man to do something, deny him of orgasm, you would be surprised at want a man will do when he wants to orgasm. i can guarantee he'll do just about anything!
Sure, if he is a willing sub. If he is like my husband (who has sub tendencies btw, and is very sammy-ish or just won't play this kind of game) he'll just go beat off.

__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #38
bone251
Literotica Guru
 
bone251 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: In Happyville
Posts: 988
Smile

I did a thread on this and wrote a story.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=511615

  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2008, 12:09 PM   #39
DevinEire
Virgin
 
DevinEire is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1
Love It.

I've had a relationship where we played with this concept extensively. Anywhere from two or three days, to two weeks. I would give orgasms to my mate on demand, but would not be allowed to orgasm at all. They would tease extensively, and restrict (firm grip) as necessary. During these times, we would even sometimes use a cage to restrict my erections, but never for more than a few hours and one or two extended teasings.

If I've had an orgasm in the last day or two, a thirty, sixty or even ninety minute tease is nothing but good sex to me. I always like to take my time, and enjoy the act as much as the release. But if I'm teased and not allowed release a few times during those couple of days, that heightens the longing, but still not to the point where I would consider it actually entering into the realm of tease and denial.

It takes about four days, at least one sexual encounter a day, before I can sense my whole mindset switching over. I become very focused on my mate, their comfort and happiness, as well as searching for things to take my mind off my longing when they're not around (i.e., lots of chores). They start receiving lots of unsolicited back and foot massages, and lots of attention, both sexual and non-sexual. It's like my mind just focuses on them, blocking everything else out.

At this point, thirty minute teases become intense, and then the eventual release is mind-blowing. I've also found that only one release isn't enough. The tension isn't really relieved until the second orgasm, so the effect (on me, at least) can be maintained by immediately returning to denial.

The problem I've found in this situation, is that although my attention is completely focused on them, they're sated, and maybe even over-sexed, and therefore, their attention isn't completely on me, and I begin to feel neglected way too quickly. If they want a simple night off from the experience, say, watching TV or a movie, I feel like they aren't participating enough, and I get emotional. Mad, sad, frustrated. If they're not strong enough to let this kind of thing go, it can cause emotional stress in the relationship.

But other than that speedbump, usually handled by a good discussion of their need to be firmly in charge, teasing and orgasm denial remains one my favorite sexual pasttimes.

Sorry for the extra long post, but it is one of my favorite topics, and something I've done alot.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2008, 01:04 PM   #40
castagnus
Literotica Guru
 
castagnus is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 26.6 N- 81.8 W
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by bone251 View Post
I did a thread on this and wrote a story.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=511615

Brilliant !
__________________
There is no nonsense so arrant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate government action Bertrand Russell
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2008, 05:49 PM   #41
NervousGuy
Really Experienced
 
NervousGuy's Avatar
 
NervousGuy is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryFury View Post
Sure, if he is a willing sub. If he is like my husband (who has sub tendencies btw, and is very sammy-ish or just won't play this kind of game) he'll just go beat off.

See I would never just go beat off. It would ruin the whole thing unless a Dom had explicitly told me to. But then agian. I like it so much when I masturbate I practice orgasm denial. Not only is it good for your stamina as a male, but the build up is intense. Just set yourself a limit, 1 hour, 2 hours, sometimes 4 hours.

As for the person that posted about get a guy close and then don't let him get off, he'll do just about anything. I believe its partialy true. Most guys will. Others just like to ride it out.

Meh, just my two cents.

NG.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2008, 05:58 PM   #42
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 29,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by NervousGuy View Post
See I would never just go beat off. It would ruin the whole thing unless a Dom had explicitly told me to. But then agian. I like it so much when I masturbate I practice orgasm denial. Not only is it good for your stamina as a male, but the build up is intense. Just set yourself a limit, 1 hour, 2 hours, sometimes 4 hours.

As for the person that posted about get a guy close and then don't let him get off, he'll do just about anything. I believe its partialy true. Most guys will. Others just like to ride it out.

Meh, just my two cents.

NG.
Ah, but he doesn't want a Dom. He has never practiced orgasm denial, sees no good in it and will talk loudly for a least an hour about it if it comes up.

LOL.

I'm of two minds about this. One, when I top him I want him to be obedient to my wishes. I used to think I topped him just for his pleasure but it seems I have an ego and some expectations. Orgasm denial has never been a part of this because I knew he would NOT be interested or likely, go along.

The other thing is on the philosophy I have of sex in general. I tell my kids this too. You should NEVER rely only on others for your pleasure. I strongly encourage them to follow their desires, and especially, to masturbate. So he and I see eye to eye on the general issue of masturbation.

__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2008, 06:07 PM   #43
NervousGuy
Really Experienced
 
NervousGuy's Avatar
 
NervousGuy is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 156
See I would recommend orgasm denial for any guys that havn't had alot of sexual experience just to build up their stamina. More commenly among guys its just thought of as the stop and go method. Most guys have practiced it and enjoyed it, but have just had a different name for it. As for not realing on others for your pleasure, I can agree. But its so much better with someone else heh.

NG.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #44
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 29,284
That's a thought.

Of course my guy has tons of stamina and sometimes too much for my liking.

I'd rather my kids not discover the joys of being with someone else sexually until they are fully ready to and for their own reasons.

__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2008, 11:13 PM   #45
NervousGuy
Really Experienced
 
NervousGuy's Avatar
 
NervousGuy is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryFury View Post
That's a thought.

I'd rather my kids not discover the joys of being with someone else sexually until they are fully ready to and for their own reasons.

I completly agree FurryFury. I was going to add something more to this post, but I forgot.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2008, 02:59 AM   #46
ataxia.girl
D/s anarchist
 
ataxia.girl's Avatar
 
ataxia.girl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Daddy's Lap
Posts: 1,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryFury View Post
Of course my guy has tons of stamina and sometimes too much for my liking.
omfg my Daddy has so much control its insane. It took me completely off guard. There is seriously nothing like feeling like you have no power as a female submissive than to find out he can fuck you all night and neither you nor your body will make him cum till he feels like it. He seems to be able to cum as soon or as late as he likes and i will be fucked mercilessly every moment until he feels like being done.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2008, 03:18 AM   #47
Zoots_owner
Really Experienced
 
Zoots_owner is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataxia.girl View Post
There is seriously nothing like feeling like you have no power as a female submissive than to find out he can fuck you all night and neither you nor your body will make him cum till he feels like it. He seems to be able to cum as soon or as late as he likes and i will be fucked mercilessly every moment until he feels like being done.
And, seriously, if there is any 2-sentence summary of why people stay in D/s that is more persuasive than that one, I don't know what it is.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2008, 04:04 AM   #48
lilylicious
Really Experienced
 
lilylicious's Avatar
 
lilylicious is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 135
As far as using orgasm denial as a means for gaining or maintaining a man's attention, I've never had the need to do this and feel badly for anyone who does. However I've found it's a wonderful way to remind a sub who's in charge.

I've denied a sub his orgasm for days as well as repeatedly during a session. However, I find it's much easier to deny his orgasm for days when we're apart. When we're together, I get too much pleasure from having him cum for me to send him away with a hard cock.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #49
FurryFury
Addict of Sensation
 
FurryFury's Avatar
 
FurryFury is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 29,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataxia.girl View Post
omfg my Daddy has so much control its insane. It took me completely off guard. There is seriously nothing like feeling like you have no power as a female submissive than to find out he can fuck you all night and neither you nor your body will make him cum till he feels like it. He seems to be able to cum as soon or as late as he likes and i will be fucked mercilessly every moment until he feels like being done.
"Marathons" bug the shit out of me. Particularly since I crave his orgasm far more than my own. Dear God who has the time or the energy for that stuff? Not me!

__________________
FurryFury

"I ask nothing but what you would freely give me. I honor you as you are, not as something to change." ~ Me

Helping people is one of my drugs but the overdose can be a real bitch. ~ Me

Warning: Steroids make me snappish. ~ Me

The stories I have here at Lit: Vote if you like the stories!
http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Fury's Filthy Stories: http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...d.php?t=400253
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2008, 01:36 PM   #50
ataxia.girl
D/s anarchist
 
ataxia.girl's Avatar
 
ataxia.girl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Daddy's Lap
Posts: 1,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryFury View Post
"Marathons" bug the shit out of me. Particularly since I crave his orgasm far more than my own. Dear God who has the time or the energy for that stuff? Not me!

It would get it old if it was all the time. With Daddy it certainly made a point and i am very much looking forward to the next time.

If i was expected to act like a porn star with a lot of "oh yeah, oh baby" i would probably get homicidal. i am able to just be myself with him, i don't have to try and get "into" it or pretend i enjoy it. He does it so it hurts though which is the point.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.