Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-18-2017, 01:52 PM   #176
RubysLips
Virgin
 
RubysLips is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 15
The ASL post made me laugh on a shitty day.
__________________
Sucking cock since 1987.

Married. Female. Lonely. Sexy. Funny. Smart.

💋
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2017, 07:30 PM   #177
OTCurve
Literotica Guru
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
I'll co-sign that. High five!
I feel this is getting worse by degrees.
__________________


I used to think the brain was the most important organ. Then I thought, look what’s telling me that.

83% of internet quotes are fabricated. - Socrates
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM   #178
LearningToLOVEAgain
Experienced
 
LearningToLOVEAgain is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Comfortably
Posts: 30
I like to chat on here, but it is hard to find a good conversation, I find that those with a good introduction are the ones that I end up chatting with.
__________________
Forty-something Gal who just wants to chat about relationships.
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 04:21 AM   #179
LanguageOfLove
Really Really Experienced
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 388
How do you chat without putting an ad in the personals, sometimes I'd like to have a good conversation, but don't want an ad in the personals. Could there be a post just for people who want to PM?

Just curious.
__________________
Happily married, but looking for ways to spice it up.
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 04:24 AM   #180
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 2,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanguageOfLove View Post
How do you chat without putting an ad in the personals, sometimes I'd like to have a good conversation, but don't want an ad in the personals. Could there be a post just for people who want to PM?

Just curious.
Hmmm ... I guess you could find people you like based on their posts in whatever forum you find the most interesting and just PM them yourself. That's how I've started at least two of my online 'things' ... in one instance we were both posting in a music-related thread, and clearly liked the same stuff; in another, he was posting in a thread of mine and I liked his style.
__________________
"We're born naked.
The rest is drag."

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 04:29 AM   #181
LearningToLOVEAgain
Experienced
 
LearningToLOVEAgain is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Comfortably
Posts: 30
Having a chat buddy is very nice!!
__________________
Forty-something Gal who just wants to chat about relationships.
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 04:32 AM   #182
LanguageOfLove
Really Really Experienced
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
Hmmm ... I guess you could find people you like based on their posts in whatever forum you find the most interesting and just PM them yourself. That's how I've started at least two of my online 'things' ... in one instance we were both posting in a music-related thread, and clearly liked the same stuff; in another, he was posting in a thread of mine and I liked his style.
Ok, thanks for the advice, I have a few really good friends which is great, but I was kind of looking for someone to PM on a more daily basis, like to check in on our days and things like that.

I'll have a look around, but I don't think I'll PM, just a thought.
__________________
Happily married, but looking for ways to spice it up.
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 04:36 AM   #183
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 2,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanguageOfLove View Post
Ok, thanks for the advice, I have a few really good friends which is great, but I was kind of looking for someone to PM on a more daily basis, like to check in on our days and things like that.

I'll have a look around, but I don't think I'll PM, just a thought.
If you're wanting a man friend, a lot of the actually nice ones often won't send unsolicited PMs to women because ... well, mostly because they're just being nice and don't want to seem like they're harrassing women.
__________________
"We're born naked.
The rest is drag."

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 04:39 AM   #184
LanguageOfLove
Really Really Experienced
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
If you're wanting a man friend, a lot of the actually nice ones often won't send unsolicited PMs to women because ... well, mostly because they're just being nice and don't want to seem like they're harrassing women.
I've had a few really nice replies, some I lost touch with, but a few I keep in touch with and are great.

So I have to do the work now? Oh boy! lol

I'll keep trying till it works I guess.
__________________
Happily married, but looking for ways to spice it up.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.