Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 09-17-2017, 09:33 AM   #51
milkmaiden38
Literotica Guru

Boom Boom sat as the others left and went into the tent. Lord highbrow walked closer to her. Looking down at her.

"How are you going to get out of this?" He asked Boom Boom

"You tell me?" She asked him

"We let you go. You get the researcher and the scroll. Bring the scroll to us. We'll deal with the Megacorp. You keep the research student." The mage suggested.

"That deal sucks!" Boom Boom exclaimed.

Lord Highbrow shrugged his shoulders "To bad, I hold all the cards."

"How do you know we won't run off with the scroll once we have it?" Boom Boom asked.

"I'm going to keep two of your friends as hostages. The young girl and the shapeshifter. If you don't return I'll kill them." The Lord stated.

"You suck!" Boom Boom said knowing he had out foxed her. She would not leave team members behind to be killed.

"And speaking of sucking. You will also spend tonight in my tent, doing just that. I always wanted to sleep with a high priced hooker." He laughed.

Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM   #52
JadeKnight
Literotica Guru

Location: Hiding within the depths of the mind, lurking in the darkness.
The four of them waited a little longer to see if Boom Boom would return to join them. Black Cat was the first to speak up.

"I don't like this at all."

Blossom tilted her head for a moment before she sat down beside black Cat, folding her hands together on top his right shoulder before resting her chin on top of her hands.

"What's bothering you now? Your aura has darken a bit since we got here."

Black Cat raised an eyebrow for a moment as he glanced sideways towards the mystic, but he didn't move. For some reason, her presence was comforting right now. The other two sat up on their cots, watching him.

"Something smells fishy about all this. I will say this, no matter what happens, I am making sure this run gets done. No army is going to stand in my way."

"What do you mean?"

He smirked for a moment, shaking his head.

"I don't trust that guy at all. Even if he lets us go, I seriously doubt that will be the last we see of him. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something is not right here."

Blossom smiled and leaned up, patted his shoulder lightly.

"Get some sleep, leader. You'll need it."

He nodded lightly for a moment before he shifted, strecthing out on the cot. However Blossom didn't move away, she just laid down beside the elf. As she snuggled up against him, trying to give him some comfort, he just closed his eyes to try and sleep.