Rice reveals unmasking reason. Republicans satisfied.

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
Thanks to leaks from the House subcommittee investigating the con artist's collusion with Russia during the campaign, we now know why Susan Rice, national security adviser to then president Obama, unmasked the names of associates to the con artist. She wanted to know why the crown prince of the United Arab Emirates was in New York, unannounced.

The New York meeting preceded a separate effort by the UAE to facilitate a back-channel communication between Russia and the incoming Trump White House.
The crown prince, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan, arrived in New York last December in the transition period before Trump was sworn into office for a meeting with several top Trump officials, including Michael Flynn, the president's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and his top strategist Steve Bannon, sources said.

Her answer to the pertinent question was warmly received by Republicans on the committee.

"I didn't hear anything to believe that she did anything illegal," Florida Rep. Tom Rooney, a Republican helping to lead the panel's Russia investigation.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, a South Carolina Republican who is helping lead the House investigation, told the Daily Caller "nothing that came up in her interview that led me to conclude" that she improperly unmasked the names of Trump associates or leaked it to the press.

The Republican who took over the investigation from Nunes* said there was no reason to bring Rice in for further questioning.

"She was a good witness, answered all our questions," Rep. Mike Conaway, the Texas Republican now running the House Russia probe, told CNN. "I'm not aware of any reason to bring her back."

*Still to be investigated is why Nunes met in the dark of the night, ostensibly to receive classified information at an insecure location, and didn't tell anyone on the committee about the contents of the information. Nor has Nunes ever answered why he was receiving information which no one knew about until someone explicitly dug it up and which has no bearing on the con artist's collusion with Russia.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/susan-rice-house-investigators-unmasked-trump-officials/index.html
 
Rice masks are very soothing. I'm sure they satisfy democrats too.
 
Back
Top