Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-01-2017, 10:56 PM   #1
spankmegirl23
Spank Me!!
 
spankmegirl23 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mind of my own !!!
Posts: 4,996
Online-Things Doms Have Subs Do To Keep Them Occupied?

I have a online Dom and I want him to have more control in my daily things like what to clean each day like house chores I know I should do them anyway but him saying to do it he's with me more and I don't lie if I don't do it I will tell him.

So I am asking
What are Things Doms have Subs Do To Keep Them Occupied?
Housework wise
Online wise .

Any Advice Thank You !
__________________
I have a mind of my own

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=1456838

I love to Roleplay i will try to write as much as you or more so Write short or long we can make it work!!

relationship : its Complicated
But Have An online Dom so Am Not looking

To my writing partners I have not forgot about our threads Away for weekends and not getting on a lot Life getting to me lol.


I don't get on Friday,Saturday,Sunday thanks.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2017, 11:45 PM   #2
Maddiel1
Really Experienced
 
Maddiel1 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankmegirl23 View Post
I have a online Dom and I want him to have more control in my daily things like what to clean each day like house chores I know I should do them anyway but him saying to do it he's with me more and I don't lie if I don't do it I will tell him.

So I am asking
What are Things Doms have Subs Do To Keep Them Occupied?
Housework wise
Online wise .

Any Advice Thank You !

Unfortunately it really all depends on your dominant and yourself. You must get a feel for each other in order to understand what each of you wants and needs. My suggestion would be to talk to him about your question and your goals. If he is a good dominant then he'll listen to you and your needs and he will be able to come up with a good answer that will work for both of you. It's our responsibility as submissives to be open and honest, so that they can take care of us better!

Everyone is a little different and every relationship is different.

Now if you still want some specific advice, I recommend making a list of chores you need to do and giving it to your dominant. Be specific and tell him how often something needs to get done or how long you can spend on it. He can review it and then decide what your chores can be for the day or even the week. If you're good then you can have a reward, if your bad then discipline can come into play. Again it's really all very personal, and depends on what's best for the both of you.

This is just my humble opinion, Im no expert. And sorry for the long ramble. I'm done now.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-02-2017, 05:54 PM   #3
spankmegirl23
Spank Me!!
 
spankmegirl23 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mind of my own !!!
Posts: 4,996
Thank You
__________________
I have a mind of my own

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=1456838

I love to Roleplay i will try to write as much as you or more so Write short or long we can make it work!!

relationship : its Complicated
But Have An online Dom so Am Not looking

To my writing partners I have not forgot about our threads Away for weekends and not getting on a lot Life getting to me lol.


I don't get on Friday,Saturday,Sunday thanks.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2017, 04:28 AM   #4
SissySalina
Literotica Guru
 
SissySalina's Avatar
 
SissySalina is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddiel1 View Post
Unfortunately it really all depends on your dominant and yourself. You must get a feel for each other in order to understand what each of you wants and needs. My suggestion would be to talk to him about your question and your goals. If he is a good dominant then he'll listen to you and your needs and he will be able to come up with a good answer that will work for both of you. It's our responsibility as submissives to be open and honest, so that they can take care of us better!

Everyone is a little different and every relationship is different.

Now if you still want some specific advice, I recommend making a list of chores you need to do and giving it to your dominant. Be specific and tell him how often something needs to get done or how long you can spend on it. He can review it and then decide what your chores can be for the day or even the week. If you're good then you can have a reward, if your bad then discipline can come into play. Again it's really all very personal, and depends on what's best for the both of you.

This is just my humble opinion, Im no expert. And sorry for the long ramble. I'm done now.
Agree with what is said here, most depends on your relationship and how well each of you know each other.
Sometimes it helps to discuss things to be done not just general but details. If a sub wants more control a Dom should recognize this but you can always go into details. If you clean discuss with what example- if you clean the bathroom floor with a brush then use a toothbrush instead, do not clean dishes in a dishwasher do them by hand.
This may or may not help you.
__________________
Sissy for the of IT

Sissy Salina

Sissy Rules
Sissy will only refer to sissy-self as sissy
Sissy will be in chastity (except for cleaning)
Sissy will be plugged both penile & anal(except for cleaning or usage)
Sissy will have enema twice a day
Sissy is never allowed to say "no"
Sissy giving oral servitude will have hands bound behind back
Sissy will swallow all cum or nectar
Sissy should be milked once a month
Sissy is never allowed ejaculation
Sissy’s only duty is to serve others
Sissyies are always bound or caged at night
Sissies are never to wear any male clothing articles
Sissy's will remove all hair except the long head hair
Sissy will have pierced ears and other piercings
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2017, 01:54 PM   #5
Lascivity
Experienced
 
Lascivity is offline
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 92
I require my partners to check in each day and wish me a good morning. I sometimes make clothing or meal choices for them. I sometimes set them homework assignments or passages to memorise. All of these things are a hell of a lot of fun.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2017, 03:46 PM   #6
Farawyn
Shieldmaiden Wannabe
 
Farawyn's Avatar
 
Farawyn is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: By the Bay
Posts: 11,186
What does HE want?
__________________
“And then her heart changed, or at least she understood it; and the winter passed, and the sun shone upon her.”
-J.R.R. Tolkien, Return of The King


Our jagged edges fit each other's
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2017, 08:27 AM   #7
spankmegirl23
Spank Me!!
 
spankmegirl23 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mind of my own !!!
Posts: 4,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lascivity View Post
I require my partners to check in each day and wish me a good morning. I sometimes make clothing or meal choices for them. I sometimes set them homework assignments or passages to memorise. All of these things are a hell of a lot of fun.
passages? like what
__________________
I have a mind of my own

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=1456838

I love to Roleplay i will try to write as much as you or more so Write short or long we can make it work!!

relationship : its Complicated
But Have An online Dom so Am Not looking

To my writing partners I have not forgot about our threads Away for weekends and not getting on a lot Life getting to me lol.


I don't get on Friday,Saturday,Sunday thanks.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2017, 11:13 AM   #8
stargame
Literotica Guru
 
stargame's Avatar
 
stargame is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northeast
Posts: 9,642
My mistress tells me what to wear and sometimes she makes me search out videos to send her.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2017, 01:01 PM   #9
Aluris
Really Experienced
 
Aluris's Avatar
 
Aluris is offline
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Europe
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lascivity View Post
I require my partners to check in each day and wish me a good morning. I sometimes make clothing or meal choices for them. I sometimes set them homework assignments or passages to memorise. All of these things are a hell of a lot of fun.
These are such cute ideas! I would request my old sub to write poetry for me. Or read certain books, or watch a certain film... When she had time. It fit the theme of our relationship.
__________________

☆ ☆ ☆
Writing Profile
Amongst the Stars

I'm a space cadet; I am lost
Drifting amongst stars
Just waiting on you to find me
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2017, 05:00 PM   #10
soltiera
Experienced
 
soltiera is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Between Here & Nowhere
Posts: 56
I've often thought about being assigned a specific exercise routine that I had to do each day. I don't like working out at all so it would be benefiting me by forcing me to exercise for my own health, but also pushing me psychologically to please my master. I think it could also be sort of a punishment if he pushed me too hard at times and my muscles got too sore.
Although, since I'm not fond of working out, I've even entertained the idea of trying to find a somewhat sadistic personal trainer at the local gym.
__________________
Nothing ever is as it appears.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2017, 10:55 PM   #11
RUWicked2
Virgin
 
RUWicked2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: The Corn Belt, USA
Posts: 5
Actually I have assigned a workout routine, articles to read then write a report discussing that topic to develop themselves personally or to broaden their knowledge of an new area of play, defining their strengths and weaknesses, greet me in the morning and goodnight, etc.
__________________
A good laugh, a good spanking, and a good orgasm are the best cures for any woes.

A person who is appreciated will always do more than what is expected
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:44 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.