Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 08-27-2015, 08:22 AM   #476
Cicca_Jai
Literotica Guru

Bumping because it just sounds so effing hot!
Hint Hint Mr. Man...

Old 08-29-2015, 10:22 PM   #477
babslovesherdaddy
Really Really Experienced

This sounds so erotic and hot. Must share with Master.

Old 10-23-2015, 10:56 AM   #478
Dita999
Experienced

I was asked to elaborate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dita999 View Post
Never heard of this trick before recently being introduced to it, and I've never tried or been interested in fisting. That being said, my experience with the chain trick was incredible! It made me cum very, very hard and quickly! The chain is now in a glass jar on my desk as a memento and it will be used again.
I decided to meet a Dom I had been corresponding with for a while. Our online chemistry was nothing compared to IRL, and we spent the day getting to know each other in many, dirty, fun, intimate ways, with me being tied to the bed for much of it. After a few hours He left me, went into the bathroom, and came back with something I couldn't see. He told me He wanted to try something special and to describe how it felt. The first sensation was cold, of course, and He very slowly pushed the chain in link by link. VERY slowly. I love being teased... The cold went away quickly, and the sensation became more pleasurable the more links He pushed in. Once in He snapped a picture and then went down on me. I came hard and fast. It felt like instantly. I didn't know what it was until after He let me calm down and pulled the chain out (also a very pleasurable sensation).

Thatís how a 12-inch chain from a hardware store my favorite toy, though it's not quite as good without Him. Fortunately He has a vivid and filthy imagination. The second time He used the chain on me I wasn't tied up. He went down on me, and then He had me get on all fours so He could fuck me while the chain was inside my pussy. He stopped in the middle, pulled the chain out, laid it on my lower back so I could feel how hot and slick it was, and started fucking me hard. Next time He wants to try fucking my pussy with the chain in my ass. I can't wait!!!

Last edited by Dita999 : 08-11-2017 at 05:22 PM.

Old 10-25-2015, 04:32 AM   #479
mrron
Personal Sex Coach

Location: western Canada, half way between Vancouver and Calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dita999 View Post
Thatís how a 12-inch chain from a hardware store my favorite toy,
Wow, that's intense. I've read about this technique but wasn't sure it was more than a legend of some sort. It's good to hear a first hand report. I'm not convinced taking it up your ass is a good idea, but I could be wrong. Please keep us posted.

... now where did I put that sub of mine?...

Old 04-17-2016, 04:31 PM   #480
mbmreader
Virgin

Bump

Bump!

Old 05-06-2016, 06:08 PM   #481
shy slave
Literotica Guru

This thread is always worth a bump.
Reminds me of the joys of Ds, other times I am 'meh,' and over it

Old 10-21-2016, 05:27 PM   #482
mbmreader
Virgin

Bump

Bump!

Old 10-24-2016, 07:08 PM   #483
MissCautious
Really Experienced

This makes me so wet just reading this. Shame I've got no one willing to try it out on me. I imagine it's not quite the same playing solo ... though I'm tempted

Old 10-28-2016, 08:42 AM   #484
mbmreader
Virgin

I have yet to have a partner to try it out as well. I am very intrigued by it though & would love to help you out MissCautious.

Old 10-31-2016, 05:49 AM   #485
WifeLender
Virgin

Oh dear Lordy that sounds fun...

It would be great to rub the chain all over too... Mmmmm lady cum

Old 08-13-2017, 01:28 PM   #486
JuneauCPL
Virgin

We did it!

We read this entire thread yesterday morning, and after a trip to Home Depot to buy SS chain we gave it a try. The first attempt was intriguing, only managed to fit about 1.5 feet. After that the pinching was a little much for her. But we will resupply and give it another try!

Old 08-14-2017, 11:57 AM   #487
Gotham_Central
Just A Little Bit Twisted

I didn't see it suggested anywhere, but consider a coated maritime chain; steel chain with rubberized coating on each link. Eliminates the risk of burrs.

Old 08-14-2017, 04:40 PM   #488
bone251
Literotica Guru

I am amazed. This thread started in 2003.
I have done this a few times with one lady and once with her friend and her and the same time. Both squirted at the same time.
More lube is good. Several bottles.
The friend did not do men and had not been with one for years. This feat earned me a blow job from her.

Old 08-15-2017, 10:19 AM   #489
Gotham_Central
Just A Little Bit Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone251 View Post
I am amazed. This thread started in 2003.
I have done this a few times with one lady and once with her friend and her and the same time. Both squirted at the same time.
More lube is good. Several bottles.
The friend did not do men and had not been with one for years. This feat earned me a blow job from her.

This thread will always be worthy of a bump now and again!

Old 08-15-2017, 02:47 PM   #490
Karhukissa
Really Experienced

I haven't sourced the chain yet, but will try a variation on the theme, as my hands are too big for fisting but we want to try something similar. I'll daisychain one of those hourglass-shaped vibrating eggs together with four ben-wa balls. Kissa (my wife) will be strapped to the bed and blindfolded. She doesn't know any specifics yet... I'll lick her, rub her G spot, use a vibrator while inserting ball after ball. Then, when she has come a few times, I'll bring her close to climax again, and then pull all the balls out of her in one rapid go. We'll see how that works. Then, next stop the hardware store...

Old 09-03-2017, 03:36 PM   #491
gracie920101
Colors outside the lines

J is at the table with the dremel tool polishing burrs from chain links as I write this. He is intrigued. We'll see what happens!

Old 09-03-2017, 09:57 PM   #492
jon.hayworth
Literotica Guru

Smile

Hi Gracie and J - it is years ago since I had a sub willing to do the chain trick. My soulmate and sub died (liver cancer) back then.

What she really liked was once all the chain was inside her. I would roll her on the bed - side to side; from lying on her back onto her stomach. She said she could feel the chain flowing around inside her.
never ripped the chain out of her, as many people do. Instead she would stand, shake her hips and the chain would run out. I found watching the chain run to be incredibly kinky and stimulating to watch - especially when she simultaneously squirted - or to be accurate "GUSHED"
Enjoy yourselves.
Jon.

"You might be able to fake an orgasm, but you will never be able to fake your way through writing a sex scene" Susie Bright How to Write a Dirty Story

Old 09-04-2017, 11:57 AM   #493
gracie920101
Colors outside the lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon.hayworth View Post
Hi Gracie and J - it is years ago since I had a sub willing to do the chain trick. My soulmate and sub died (liver cancer) back then.

What she really liked was once all the chain was inside her. I would roll her on the bed - side to side; from lying on her back onto her stomach. She said she could feel the chain flowing around inside her.
never ripped the chain out of her, as many people do. Instead she would stand, shake her hips and the chain would run out. I found watching the chain run to be incredibly kinky and stimulating to watch - especially when she simultaneously squirted - or to be accurate "GUSHED"
Enjoy yourselves.
Jon.
Do you have to go through the whole sterilization process each time before use?
I'm aware that I want my toys to be the epitome of clean each time we play but this process would not be conducive to spontaneity with chains.

Old 09-04-2017, 01:02 PM   #494
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie920101 View Post
I'm aware that I want my toys to be the epitome of clean each time we play but this process would not be conducive to spontaneity with chains.
Unless you are particularly prone to infection, or your environment has a lot of ambient pathogens floating around, simply washing and rinsing the chain and storing it in a dry place like a drawer should be fine. If the little nasties don't have anything to eat, they won't multiply, and dry metal is pretty hard to digest.

Some of my art:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1430890

Old 09-04-2017, 06:57 PM   #495
jon.hayworth
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I agree with you on the sponteneity issue, some people get very anal about sterile - I wonder if they are "doers" or "theorists" Unless you have infection problems - low resistance to germs etc., I would suggest sterilise after a session, store in a clean enviroment (we used a plastic lunch box with sealing lid).
The lube is not sterile - especially if you use Olive Oil!Have fun enjoy and tell us what happened what was good what was not so good.
Jon

"You might be able to fake an orgasm, but you will never be able to fake your way through writing a sex scene" Susie Bright How to Write a Dirty Story

Old 09-04-2017, 11:31 PM   #496
celticlady
Really Experienced

This has been added to my 'want to do' list!
So hot!

Old 09-07-2017, 11:56 AM   #497
Cumference
I brought my plunger!

Quote:
J is at the table with the dremel tool polishing burrs from chain links as I write this. He is intrigued. We'll see what happens!
Did it work?

Old 09-07-2017, 12:13 PM   #498
TheJohnE
Virgin

Very inspiring! I have the perfect sub to try this technique with. Thank you for the idea.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5886311

Old 09-08-2017, 07:12 AM   #499
Rainshine
Selectively Slutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumference View Post
Did it work?
Also itching to know. I am mildly obsessed with this idea.

Old 09-24-2017, 08:59 PM   #500
gracie920101
Colors outside the lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumference View Post
Did it work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Also itching to know. I am mildly obsessed with this idea.
Well, using the Dremel worked. We both spent a lot of time feeling each and every link with our fingers and a section of old pantyhose to ensure no burrs were left behind.

The actual chain trick was just Meh! to me. I have skin issues and I'm not as "stretchy" as most ladies. Therefore, unless we spend a lot more time stretching my opening, even inserting inch wide links isn't that comfortable. However, I was able to get 3/4 of the length inside and I really felt full but because of rushing thru stretching, I was also uncomfortable.

Afterward, we talked about it and concluded that he was a little over eager and rushed things more than he should. We always do a lot of discussion after each scene because he knows I constantly feel I've disappointed him because of frequently having to cut things short. Neither one of us are ready to give up on our physical relationship but we can certainly talk a great game!

We will try it again now that we're not in a hurricane and have completed the recovery. Maybe sometime in the next few weekends after I've had a chance to get back to stretching myself during the week.

I'll try to post after trying again.