The Valiant (Closed but PM if interested)

Armphid

Crowned Sun
Joined
May 18, 2003
Posts
9,831
Two years ago – The Triumph of the Monarch, Omega Centauri

The galaxy had fallen. Hundreds of billions were dead; most slain in an instant and not even knowing their fate. The rest would be enslaved and put to work stripping their planets of all that was valuable or useful for the Universal Monarch’s Great War.

Those who survived the victory celebration, anyway. It was on its third night now. The surviving natives were prizes, toys, victims, and servants at feasts, orgies, gangrapes, blood sports, and murder games all throughout the fleet of the Monarch.

Aboard the greatest of his vessels, one larger than many planets itself, the celebration was muted. Victory had been attained but it was not what the soldiers and crew had anticipated. Nor were their new allies.

In richly appointed quarters, the Monarch’s warleader sat deep in thought. He was human enough in appearance; though he had a furry tail that was wrapped around his waist almost as a belt. His hands were steepled in front of him. This was…unsatisfying. As had been the last conquest. The Monarch was no longer interested in true battle or fighting. And it had been over a decade since the self-declared ruler of the universe had taken the field at all. The Crusade was becoming boring. Easy. His fingers threaded together and tightened, cracking faintly. This was beneath him. He wanted a challenge. He wanted a fight, damn it all!

He felt the presence a moment later and frowned. “Announce yourself, witch, or I may think you some assassin and blast you to vapor.”

The sorceress slithered into his line of sight. She was human from the waist up, save for her four arms, her finned, flat face, and having taut hide instead of skin. Below the waist she was ophidian; a long, thick, powerful serpent’s body propelling her along. “That would be unwise, Battlemaster. My death curse is already set and strong enough even to overcome you.” She smiled and slithered closer, “You have been thinking about what I propose?”

He didn’t even bother to ask how she knew. The witch had her way. She was their most powerful magic user, just as he was their strongest fighter. Supposedly second strongest, after the Monarch. He sneered at the thought. “Yes. And I have decided. I want a fight. A real fight.” He rose and turned to face her. “We will direct the captured powers of the last three conquests to this new galaxy. They will have power. And the time while we traverse the abyss between galaxies to prepare, and then…” His expression became feral, vicious, “Then what a fight we will have!”

“The greatest of the Crusade, Battlemaster,” she agreed. She bowed to him, spreading her four arms. “I will begin the ritual and inform you when we are ready for the energy transference.” It would be a great fight. Greater than even he knew. And finally, one way or another, all of this would end.

~~~~~~~~~​

18 Months Ago – Sentinel Tower, United States of America, Earth

“You’re sure?”

“Let’s just say I’d put money on it. A lot of money. More than I have, if I could, actually.” The speaker was a tall man and lean, with a wiry build. His short cut dark hair was peppered with gray, as was his goatee. He was dressed in a tight fitted costume with a flexible modern composite armor over the chest, forearms, and lower legs, colored all in shades of blue. He pulled up a pair of goggles to rest on his forehead. “The press is calling it the “M-wave” but for once they’re not exaggerating. People are spontaneously manifesting metahuman powers, which, granted, did happen before. Every once in a while.” Doc Blue shook his head, “But in the last week we’ve had more occurrences than in the last five years put together. And the data suggests that this pattern hasn’t hit its stride yet.”

He was speaking to a group of people, both men and women, in costumes as well. One of them, a tall and broad shouldered man in gold and blue spoke up, “How big is this going to get, Doc?”

The superhuman mathematician grimaced for a moment and then sighed, “I haven’t got all the data in, so I’m not a hundred percent sure on this. But my estimate is that the population of metahumans is going to at least quintuple in the next two years. At least, it’ll probably be more like nine times.” He gestured back at a screen of data behind him, “And I’m not talking about “making phantom butterflies appear” level metahumans. These guys and gals are going to be fully powered; they could all be heroes. Or villains.”

Silence greeted his prediction. A green skinned woman with corn blond hair shook her head, “How is that possible? What’s doing this?”

“Good question,” a man clad in a costume that covered him from head to toe, a billowing cape and hood part of it, “but it’s not the one we need to answer first. If Doc’s right and all these people get powers, what will they do? What are we going to do about it?”

~~~~~~~~~​

15 Months Ago – Former Lunarian City, The Moon

“And once the last of the scrubbers are in, we can start having people actually stay here.” The speaker was a man on the short side with a close, military fade haircut and wearing fatigues. In front of him floated a 3-D image of a vast domed place that almost resembled a small town or city. He wore a simple black bodysuit with a few patches that seemed to be all manner of colors at once, depending on how one looked at it. “Hydroponics has tested clear and is producing, the power gird and both redundancies are fully operational, defense grid is up to spec, living quarters, training facilities, kitchens, pools, gardens, everything’s here but the people, people.”

The image vanished. Sitting at a large round table were the people who’d been speaking to Doc Blue months ago. A very tall and muscular woman, her body lush and generously curved, her skin a dark and rich brown, nodded, “Good work, Holo. I never thought this place would be used for anything ever again.”

The blue and gold garbed man smiled, “It’s impressive, all right. And for what we’re considering, I think it fits.”

The green woman rolled her eyes, “We’ve spent all the time and money repairing and then refitting this place. We’ve gone beyond considering it, Hank.”

He laughed and nodded. The black woman grinned, “Then let’s go get them.”

~~~~~~~~~​

14 Months Ago – Power Academy, The Moon

“You’re going to have classes with all of the instructors, including the rotating faculty.” The dark skinned super heroine was standing in front of a group of ten people in colorful costumes. She stood at about six and a half feet tall, and her body was a stunning mix of muscular hardness and ample, plush feminine curves. Her hair was long, falling below the swell of her ass, currently gathered at the nape of her neck and just below her waist by a pair of dark red leather fastners and her face was pretty and strong. She wore a dark brown shirt that left her mid-riff bare, with a high neck that would have been modest except for the skin-tight fit. The sleeves were snug to just below the elbow, where they met white wrappings that went up to her hand, around the palm, and her knuckles. A symbol of a stylized pair of horns, similar to a bull’s yet different, was on her chest. Her dark trousers had what looked like mystic runes, but were really prayers to her patron deity, embroidered in dark brown on them, until just above where they met solid boots of brown leather. “But you’ll be doing most of your work with me. I’m Achimi.”

“As if we didn’t know,” a busty blond girl muttered.

“Introductions are important, girl,” Achimi said, making the blond blush as she realized she’d been overheard. “You’re all my squad here at the Academy. You report to me and I make the rules.” She smiled, an eager and energetic grin, “Now before we get to your introductions, we’re going to see what you’ve got.”

~~~~~~~~~​

One Month Ago – Micronesia

The alien flew back, smashing partly into a wall. Others sprang forth, all of different kinds but all wearing the same uniform, albeit altered to fit their body shape and style. Achimi leaped forward and swept her leg in a blurring roundhouse kick, sending the mysterious beings flying in all directions. “Check in, my boys and girls,” she said into a communicator in one ear. “How is it?”

“It’s all going great!” Barricade’s voice was enthusiastic. “We’re tearing through these guys, Achimi. It’s-what’s that?” There was a pause. “Oh no. All channels, everyone! Get out! Now! Pull back to the Academy, it’s-“

Achimi turned in the direction the main fight was; where all of the students were. Her eyes went wide as green light shot skyward; the clouds above parting and starting to rotate around the column of energy. Then it swept outwards in all directions; destroying land, sea, and all in its path.

She threw up her hands and then felt a familiar formlessness. A teleporter! A moment later, Achimi was on a platform at Power Academy, her arms raised in front of her face in a protective gesture. “God! That was close!” The brawler looked to the other platforms. All dark. “…Oh, no. My kids.”

She leaped impossibly far, across the massive circular teleporter room to land by the operators, “You got them, right?” She grabbed the nearest man and lifted him up off the ground, “Tell me you got them!”

~~~~~~~~~​

A Week Ago – Power Academy

Zenith slumped back in his chair in the faculty’s meeting room. He didn’t speak. His normally handsome and steadfast face was worn. In those moments, he looked old and tired, almost beaten. He’d gone to see all the families himself and attended every memorial in addition. He leaned forward and drew in a staggering, ragged breath that was a heartbeat from being a sob.

The others in the room exchanged looks silently. The big man, their leader, one of Earth’s greatest heroes, hadn’t even noticed their presence. The green skinned beauty Biotic rose and walked over to him, placing a hand on the blue and gold clad powerhouse’s shoulder. “Hank.”

He jerked his head up as if he’d woken startled from sleep. His eyes widened as he saw the others in the room, then he closed them, “Good, everyone, thank you for coming.”

Achimi nodded, “Hank, when was the last time you got any sleep? Or something to eat?” It had hurt them all. A lot. But he was taking it the hardest of all of them. Of course, he was the one who’d lost every one of his students. The rest of the teachers had held some back and a few had gotten lucky and been transported out. Then there were those Barricade had saved. His force field had saved a handful of his fellow students though it had burned out his mind to do it. She was so proud, and so sad.

“The last time they did,” he growled. “The sun sustains me. I’m fine.” He stood up, shrugging off Biotic’s hand and pacing over to a window that looked out over the Academy’s grounds. So damn…empty. “What now?”

“New students arrive in seven days.” The white clad Specter’s face could not be seen behind the cowl that was beneath the deep hood he wore but even he sounded tired. Resolute, but tired. “We train them. Nothing has changed.”

Everyone could see, everyone could feel Zenith tense up, holding the tension for a few moments, as if deciding to act. Then he relaxed. “The new supers need to be taught. You’re right.”

Doc Blue took a deep breath and then cleared his throat. “We need to figure out what we’re going to do about something else too.” The rest were silent. “We all know that there was only one way that it could have happened.”

Biotic looked down. “A traitor.”

The super mathematician nodded, “And whoever they are…they’re probably still here. So, what do we do?”

~~~~~~~~~​

Now – Power Academy

There was a gust of wind down the hallway; not the artificial breeze that circulated air but a powerful gale force thrust of genuine wind. It blew past a closed door and a figure fell lightly out of, touching down on the metallic floor. She was lovely, with classic Nordic features, cold, clean, exact. Her eyes were the color of storm clouds and her hair was cornsilk blond, long and falling down to the small of her back in shining sheets. Her figure was full, particularly her large breasts, making her almost look a bit top heavy. She wore a tight long sleeved unitard of black that was legless, ending in a swimsuit style bottom. The sleeves went all the way to her hands, sheathing them fully in fabric as built-in gloves. She wore black boots that laced up the front to about knee height. A long, jagged, stylized lightning bolt emblem started at the junction of her collarbones and snaked between her breasts to end just below her navel. A gleaming lightning bolt went down each arm to mid-forearm as well.

Thunderbolt, born Heidi Virsdottir, hit the button that would alert the occupant of the rooms within to her presence. “It’s me, are you ready? They’ll be here in five minutes.” She waited for a response and hit the button again, “Psyche, come on. Fresh meat’s coming in! We should be there. You love this kind of thing.” Or she did before…well.
 
Last edited:
The girl known as Psyche kicked at the button that would open the door to her room. "I'm almost ready," she said as the door opened. She was balanced on one foot, tugging one of her boots on. "This damn boot, 'Bolt, I never could understand how you could wear those things every day!" She tugged hard, and the boot gave way, slipping onto her foot and leg and sending her flying backwards.

The shimmering wings on her back caught her before she landed on her ass in full view of Thunderbolt and anyone who walked past. The pretty girl smiled brightly and wiggled her newly booted foot. "There, you little nightmare!" She landed lightly and walked to the door. "All set!" She linked arms with Thunderbolt, who was just looking at her with a bemused smile.

Psyche and Thunderbolt looked enough like each other that other people had mistaken them for siblings; long blond hair, curvy figures, and a friendly rivalry made it easy to make that mistake. But the similarities were only surface, and anyone who knew them both for any length of time made that clear. Psyche was more softly pretty than sharply beautiful, and her hair curled gently as it cascaded to her waist, a shade or two darker than Thunderbolt's. Her figure as a whole was more generous, her figure looking more balanced and less top-heavy than the Nordic girl's, a fact that Thunderbolt often teased her about.

For her costume, Psyche had picked a corset that looked filmy and delicate, a deep rose color that made her eyes look almost violet instead of the clear, deep blue they were. On the inner layer of the corset, however, was some of the strongest, lightest armor that could be made, protecting her torso from bullets, claws, and almost anything that might want to get at it. The flimsy-looking material trailed down into a gently flared skirt shot through with silver threads - or, at least, they looked silver. In reality, they were a special alloy metal that gave strength to the fabric, keeping her modest as well as protected. It did, however, leave her legs bare to the tops of her mid-calf-high boots that were cuffed on the top, done in dark green leather. And on her back was a set of wings, like a fairy would have, but made for her by one of the technopaths, cementing her appearance to that of a fairy princess.

"Well, I," said Thunderbolt as they headed down the hall, "don't see how you can wear that fluffy costume everyday!" She flipped a gauzy corner of the skirt with one hand. "I mean, it's so sweet looking that you make my teeth itch!"

The pair rounded a corner, and Psyche shrugged. "It suits me. And not all of us can work the SS hottie angle, you know." She pressed one hand to her own cheek. "I'm just too squishy-looking to make the whole thing work." The shorter girl smiled whimsically and batted her eyelashes at Thunderbolt, who snorted.

Reaching a doorway, they split up, walking straighter, heads held higher, as they entered the classroom. From their left, a warm voice spoke up. "Ah, ladies, I'm glad you're early." Achimi smiled at them, her eyes filled with a happiness and a sadness that was still fresh. "You'll be the only, ah, senior students in this group, so it'll be good for you to make," she eyed Thunderbolt, "a good impression. Which means no lightening in the classroom."

"Achimi," the girl said with wide, innocent eyes, "I have no idea what you're talking about. I would never have played such a prank, especially on the first day."

"Mmmmm." The dark-skinned woman looked at the two of them. "How are you both doing?" she asked seriously, her eyes traveling over them both from head to toe.

Psyche looked at Thunderbolt, who was looking at the ground, and answered for them both. "We're doing all right. I mean, it was . . ." she swallowed, her own eyes going to the floor now, "just luck that what happened did. And . . . ." Her eyes went back to Achimi's, fierce resolve in them now. "I just hope that the next chance we get, I'll be able to be there. I want to be an asset to you, to be . . . to make everyone proud."

Both of the other women looked at her, mouths opening to talk, when the door to the classroom banged open and a young man streaked in, skidding to a stop a foot or so short of the far wall. "Hey, ladies! Hope I'm not barging in on the conversation," he said all in one breath, holding out one hand and walking as slowly as he could - still very fast - to them. He was all silver, all over, head to toe, even his hair, wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. "Silverbolt, your resident speed demon, at your service, for all services, if you know what I'm saying, and I think you do."
 
The trio of women stared for a moment. Then Achimi smiled and laughed, "We'll keep it in mind." The amazonian hero stood up from where she had been sitting, towering over the two girls and the new arrival, though to a lesser extent. She took his hand and gave it a firm shake, the young man only barely wincing. "The rest of your classmates are here too?"

The speedster nodded, the motion so quick it was almost lost, "Yeah but I got-"

"Impatient," Achimi finished. Well, that made clear what part of his training would be.

Thunderbolt was watching with a speculative expression. She leaned over to Psyche and whispered, "Do you think he feels like metal? And can you imagine the way that it'd look if you-"

"Hey, Quick Shot!" The voice was that of a young woman, calling in from the hallway. A moment later a dark haired girl stalked into the room, "What the hell is the idea with ditching us like that?" Her hair was a rich dark brown, about jaw length, cut longer in the front than the back. Her angry eyes were hazel and seemed to be lit from within; as if candles were burning behind them. She was pretty, with delicate features that looked at odds with the dirty look she was giving Silverbolt. "Do you have any fucking manners at all?"

She was wearing a tight Misfits t-shirt that was stretched over modest curves, her body more willowy than either of the blonds. Black leather pants clung to long, shapely legs and showcased her tight ass. She wore a black leather jacket over the shirt, open and scuffed here and there from long use and a few falls. "Jesus," she snorted. Then she looked at the other women, taking them in. Her expression soured looking at the blonds, particularly lingering on Psyche's outfit, but she quirked her eyebrows and nodded at Achimi. "Sorry this jerk busted in on you."

"Hey!"

"They're calling me Hotshot," the tough looking girl went on, ignoring the objection. As she spoke three more people came into the room. "Could have a worse name I guess."

Of the those who'd just entered, the eyes were drawn immediately to the one in back. Mostly because he was an eight foot tall shirtless tiger-man. He was humanoid, his body covered in fur the same coloration as a tiger; his head a blend of human and feline but more cat-like than anything. His body was massive, muscles moving and rippling under his fur, his arms and legs huge, a tail slowly moving behind him. He had no shoes or shirt, only a pair of sweat pants stretched tightly over his legs, and those only went to his knees. "I apologize," he said in accented, very precisely articulated English, "for all of our group not coming here together." His r's were slightly slurred. He bowed to Achimi and then to the two blonds, "I am Shen, and it is an honor and pleasure to meet you."

"What he said," the man who spoke was a bit older looking than the other guys in the room, and the shortest of them as well. His body was powerfully built; not quite appearing thick but definitely broad. His skin was very pale and his hair was a shock of orange red. He was wearing a t-shirt and jeans as well, old, used work boots on his feet. "My name's Theodore, but I'm supposed to be going by Safari." He shrugged, smiling, "Still feels a little silly."

"You'll get used to it," Thunderbolt commented.

The last one to speak up was a college age young man, dressed in a slate gray button down shirt and navy slacks, a brown leather belt cinched around his waist. He was wearing dress shoes, though they looked a little old and worse for wear. "Maybe if we looked like that," he murmured. Then he smiled, blushing a little, "I'm Titan." His hair was a lustrous reddish brown, in a simple parted style though it was now a bit too long for it. His eyes were a creamy jade green. He was broad shouldered and tall but not quite filled out into it yet; muscular but also looking somewhat rangy as a result. His face was strong and his features pleasing.

Achimi tapped off the name on her list. "I'm glad you all made it." She gestured at herself, "I am Achimi and I will be your mentor here." The tall and brawny beauty moved up behind the senior students and placed a hand on the shoulder of each, "These are the rest of your squad, experienced students and heroes already. Thunderbolt," the Nordic storm maker lifted her chin, her expression regal and almost arrogant, "and Psyche."

"You've been filled in on the basics already," she crossed her arms under her breasts, "and should have the Academy's rules and the rest of it." There were a few nods. "Some of the other teachers would start with going over those to make sure you understand them. If you have questions, ask them, but otherwise, we've got better things to do."

Titan had been covertly, he hoped, admiring the ladies present but at that he frowned slightly and his right hand moved as if it were pushing glasses back up the bridge of his nose. Not that he was wearing glasses. He pulled his hand back down a moment later, "What things do you mean, Miss, um, Professor Achimi?"

"Ha! Just Achimi." She grinned, "And we're going to see what you've got."

~~~~~~~~~​

"Seriously?" Hotshot was in one of the changing rooms on the edge of Training Dome 03, the slender girl in her bra and panties. "THIS is what we're supposed to wear?"

Thunderbolt's voice came over the intercom in the changing booth, "It makes you appreciate your costume more, once you've earned it."

Psyche chimed in as well, "And you know, given that we're on a super high tech moon base, maybe they had to cut costs somewhere."

In his changing booth, Titan sighed as he shrugged on the jacket of the navy track suit that had been set inside for him. It fit perfectly and there was a plain white t-shirt with it. "It's really distracting to hear them talking while I'm changing."

"I hear you, brother," came Silverbolt's voice from the booth next door.

~~~~~~~~~​

A few minutes later, the new students stood inside the training dome itself. The training domes were self-contained facilities; kept separate from the main Academy in case someone's powers went out of control but close enough that aid could be rendered almost immediately via teleporter if need be.

All of them were wearing the same outfit; a navy blue track suit with two thin dark red stripes that went up the outside of the legs and made up the bottom, sleeve, and hood trim of the jackets, with white t-shirts underneath. Although Hotshot seemed to have ripped off the bottom few inches of her t-shirt to show some of her taut stomach.

Thunderbolt looked down at them from the overhead control booth, "Aw, they look so cute in their newb suits!"
 
Last edited:
Achimi stood in the middle of the dome, hands braced on her hips. "Now, then. We're going to take turns showing off." Silverbolt grinned broadly, glancing around at his fellow students. Achimi smiled slyly. "This area is pretty secure, and safe for you all to let loose, so the only thing you have to worry about is . . . well, if it happens, I'll deal with it." Her eyes went serious, and her smile turned mirthless. "It sounds strange to say, but right now . . . don't be a hero if something goes wrong."

The small group looked at each other, eyes a little worried. "Do you really think it'll be . . . that something could go that wrong?" Titan asked, his face serious.

The dark-skinned woman looked back. "It has happened in the past. I hope it won't happen now. But it's better that you all know not to step in if something happens. I'll handle it." There was a moment of silence, and she clapped her hands together to end it. "Well, then. Silverbolt, let's see what you can do." Her eyes flickered up to the control booth. "Ladies, if you would, Scenario Sigma-Phi-3."

The silver speedster stepped forward, his eyes darting around, eager for something to happen. "So this'll be some sorta holo-sim, right? Illusions?"

"Sort of." Achimi was herding the other students to one side. "They'll feel real if you crash into them, however, so keep that in mind."

The world sprang into being around them all, the small group of students safely up on a rocky ledge that hadn't existed moments before. Spread out before them was a cave filled with stalagmites and stalactites, with Silverbolt at the other end, on the ground. He blinked, and poked one of the nearest pieces of rock tentatively. Achimi smiled at him. "All right, Silverbolt. Get to us. But be careful - the rocks leave real bruises when they hit you." She glanced at where the control room was. "Time starts . . . now."

There was a moment's hesitation, and then everything started at once. Silverbolt moved, dodging around a tall spire of rock and heading down the clearest path to where the group waited. "Ha! This is cak - shit!" He jogged left quickly, barely ducking out of the path of a falling stalactite. The whole cavern started to shake, bits of rock clattering to the floor of it. He was managing pretty well, until a crack opened in the floor, almost underneath where he was standing. Silverbolt threw himself into a leap and just made it, landing on his feet, still moving forward. Another space opened up, filled with water, between where he was and where the group was waiting.

From behind her, Achimi heard Safari whistle under his breath as Silverbolt saw the water and sped up, his feet a blur. There was an almost audible gasp as the speedster headed right for the water, his shoes kicking up a spray as he kept running over the surface of it, his brow furrowed in concentration. He managed to dodge the rest of the obstacles, and ran almost straight up the wall to the alcove where the others waited, but couldn't quite stop before he hit the wall behind them. He took the hit properly, though, forward with his hands and arms instead of full-on slamming his face into it.

Achimi smiled broadly, and Psyche's voice came from everywhere and nowhere at once. "Time: 64.21 seconds. Congratulations, Silverbolt, that's the second best time for this course."

Polite applause met the young man as he turned around, and he smiled, a little cocky. "Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week, folks, glad you liked the show."

"Very good," the Amazonian teacher said. "But we'll have to work on your braking. Crashing into the wall at the end . . . we'll work on it." She smiled as the cave vanished, resolving back into the dome again. "Who's next, hmm?"

Hotshot raised her hand, then looked at it almost self-consciously. "I'll go. Should I stand in the same place he was?"

Achimi nodded. "All right. Let's see, we'll say Scenario Pi-Rho-7, please."
 
In the booth, Thunderbolt glanced over at Psyche, "The new girl has kind of an attitude, don't you think?

The busty girl's faerie wings fluttered slightly, "Come on, 'Bolt, she's new and acting tough because she's scared." Then she smirked, "So don't throw her too much of a curve."

~~~~~~~~~​

The training room shifted into a desert landscape; not billowing sand dunes but scrub and dirt and rocky patches with a few larger rock formations scattered about. An arid wind whipped over Hotshot, ruffling the track jacket and pants slightly.

"The hell is this?" The willowy young woman looked around.

There was a slight buzzing sound and an object about the size of a man's chest came whirling down out of the air towards her. It stopped about fifteen feet off the ground. It was a disc surmounted by an opaque semi-circular dome atop it. Lights flashes around it's edges. A flying saucer. Hotshot blinked and then shook her head, "Oh, come on..."

"Target practice!" Achimi and the other neophytes were on top of one of the rock formations. "Take them all down, girl! But they won't make it easy." As she called out the instructions, a dozen more saucers floated down from out of nowhere. "Go!"

Hotshot snarled and spun, her hands held like claws. There was a sudden hiss and then her hands were engulfed in flames. The saucers broke formation and began to whizz and flit about. She pivoted on the spot, her arm going through a pitching motion and a roaring ball of fire hurled out to slam into a saucer and blast into burning splinters. "Fuck you, E.T.!"

"Wow," Silverbolt blinked. "I mean, I should have guessed given the name, but that's..."

"Cool," Titan supplied.

"And hot," Safari added with a smirk.

Hotshot hooted with glee as a she lashed a fist out and made a streamer of flame blaze across the barren landscape and two of the saucers ended up crashing as they tried to avoid it. "Don't corner too well, do you?"

She dashed towards one of the rocky areas, hurling blasts of fire this way and that. Though many of her shots went wide, two more saucers were blown out of the sky. The rough and tumble girl hopped up on top of a boulder and spun a ball of fire between both of her hands, making it bigger and bigger and then hurling it forward as a massive column that lit up the desert and had the orange light and heat beating on the faces of the other newbies and Achimi.

"Ha ha, woo! That's awesome," Silverbolt crowed. Then he looked down and his eyes grew larger, "Uh oh."

Her blast had taken down several more saucers but it had also lit a great swatch of scrub on fire. And the flames were spreading. Hotshot didn't seem to notice it, still flinging fireballs at the remaining targets.

The few saucers left, four in number, suddenly changed their actions. Instead of dodging and weaving, they paused in mid-air and shot back towards Hotshot. "Hey!" She ducked as one of them swooped in, barely missing her head. "What the fu-whoa!" The dark haired girl dove from her rocky perch to avoid a dive bombing attack from another saucer. She rolled to avoid a third that swept low, kicking a fireball at the fourth and blowing it apart.

She got to her feet, the burning vegetation around her suddenly flaring up higher, "This is bullshit! Nothing attacked Fasty Boy!" Then she whirled to avoid a saucer and almost fell back into the conflagration she'd caused, "Shit, shit, shit!"

Titan had moved to the edge of the rock outcropping they were standing on before Achimi's hand came down on his shoulder. He looked back at the heroine with determined eyes, "She needs help. Let go."

"She's fine, boy," Achimi answered. "Remember what I said, if anyone intervenes, it'll be me."

"You're not acting."

The hand tightened on his shoulder, "Neither are you." Her tone was firm but there was a muted approval on the edge of her clear insistence on her authority.

Before he could respond, there was another flare of fire from below, drawing their eyes. As the attacking craft swooped in, the girl had crouched down and let out a scream and fire burst out from her all over in a wave. The incoming craft were annihilated.

She stood slowly, smoke curling off of her clothes. The dark haired girl wavered a bit in place, like a prize fighter who's taken a few blows too many. "Fuckers," she gasped. Hotshot was panting for breath, "Take...that...bastards." The fire that she'd started winked out as a series of small stormclouds abruptly formed and moved over the area, dousing the flames.

Titan clapped his hands, "Nice moves, Hotshot!" Her eyes moved blearily and warily in his direction. Shen was clapping as well, though more sedately. Safari began to applaud, Silverbolt letting out a shrill whistle.

A smile appeared on her face for a beat, then was replaced by a sneer, "Yeah!" Her voice was that of someone who'd just run a marathon, "Let's see the rest of you beat that!"
 
Thunderbolt had her finger on the intercom switch before Psyche could slap her hand away. "Nuh-uh."

"But she-!"

"It's not our place." The sweet-faced girl shook her head. "Achimi will handle it."

The busty girl let out a huff. "Fine. But you're taking all the fun out of this." She leaned back in her seat, arms folded sulkily across her chest.

~ ~ ~ ~​

"That was very impressive," Achimi said as the desert scene dissolved into the barren training space again. "You have a lot of fire power at your disposal." Hotshot gave her a small, surprised smile that vanished almost immediately. "But, much like Silverbolt, there's a lot to work on as well."

"What? I took them all down - like you said to!" The willowy girl's face was angry.

"And almost set yourself on fire when you didn't pay attention to your surroundings - or to what your powers had done to them." Achimi put her hands on her hips. "You set fire to any vegetation in the area, almost stumbled into it, and then didn't put it out." She shook her head. "What if this had been a town? People's houses, instead of scrub bushes?"

There was a moment of silence. Finally, Hotshot's mouth opened, then closed. "I . . . never thought of it," she said in a small voice.

Their teacher reached out and put a hand on either of her shoulders. "You will have a harder time than the rest. Powers like yours require iron will and control, and a great sense of responsibility." She smiled encouragingly. "But I believe you are up to the task. Sit, and rest while the others show us what they can do."

Hotshot smiled a little, teetering over to the side of the group and flopping down on the ground. "Who's on deck?" she asked, her eyes traveling over the three men who had yet to go.

Achimi put a finger to her lips, looking at them as well. "I think we'll have Safari and Shen do theirs together."

Silverbolt hooted, then quieted immediately as Hotshot elbowed him in the shin.

The two shapeshifters stood straight up and walked to the spot where the other two had started at. Achimi looked at them both seriously. "You will be playing tag." A snort from behind her made her smile a little. "Safari, you will be 'it' first. Shen, you will have 45 seconds to hide after the change of scenery. Each of you will be 'it' for 3 minutes, or until you have tagged the other person." Both of the boys studied each other appraisingly, and Safari gave Shen an unsteady smile. "Oh, and Safari." The ginger-haired young man looked up at her. "If you know flying forms, they cannot be more than two feet above the ground at any point in time. He has to have a chance, you know."

Safari's eyes narrowed, his face dismayed, but he nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

She grinned. "Good for you, planning ahead. Now, Psyche, Thunderbolt, give us Scenario Eta-Sigma-2."

The dome area shimmered into a meadow, tall grass and a few trees spotted across the area. The group was now out of the way on a small island in the middle of a small pond. As the shimmer happened, Shen smiled and dove into the forming tall grass, his body shifting into a powerful tiger form. Wanting to keep things sporting, Safari turned around, his eyes closed as he counted to 45.

When the countdown reached zero, the ginger-haired young man turned around, and shifted into a red tick hound. From the group, there was an appreciative murmur as he dropped his head to the trail and headed off in the direction that Shen had taken.

The chase went on for a while - Safari lost the scent near the pond, where it not only got tangled up with the other scents there, as well as crossing over itself, but Tiger-Shen had taken a dip in the pond, and come out perpendicular to where he'd entered, making it touch to catch up again. But then he took the shape of a falcon, covering the area with speed and notably better sight, trying to catch the colors that would make a tiger stand out in the greenery.

As he swooped over one of the trees, the falcon almost fell out of the air. It let out a whoop and dove into the tree. Tiger-Shen dropped to the ground, and started running flat out, covering the ground at a speed that the falcon was able to match easily. Until the big cat roared and sped up, his stripes blending psychedelically with the grass as he ran. Safari pulled his wings in, dropping to earth as he changed into . . . a gazelle.

Just as the gazelle was about to crash into the tiger, Thunderbolt's voice called from everywhere, "Switch!"

The two runners skidded to a halt, Tiger-Shen wheeling and kicking up divots of grass with his paws. Gazelle-Safari was suddenly Cheetah-Safari, who turned as fast as he could and ran like hell. Tiger-Shen paused, his tail lashing back and forth, then switched back into normal, semi-human Shen. His eyes followed the movements of the cheetah until it vanished. He then shifted back to the tiger form, stalking through the grass towards where his opponent had vanished.

It turned into a cat-and-mouse game again after that - the tiger almost-but-not-quite outmaneuvering the cheetah/hare/gazelle, with the cheetah/hare/gazelle almost-but-not-quite outrunning the tiger. When Psyche's voice came through the air calling, "Time!" both of them stopped dead as the grass around them shimmered and vanished.
 
The two changers returned to their human forms, or humanoid in Shen's case. They eyed each other, both breathing heavily. Then Safari grinned, "You almost had me in the reeds there."

Shen smiled in response, a mildly terrifying expression given the size and shape of his teeth, "And you me on the flat."

The redhead clapped the tiger-man on the shoulder, or as high up on his arm as he could reach, and nodded. "Good game."

"For you both," Achimi agreed. These two were the most impressive so far. But then their powers were, in many ways, far more instinctual. "Shen, you showed great cunning and patience." The humanoid tiger bowed his head in acknowledgment, "But there were times where a more aggressive action would have gotten better results." The black woman nodded at Safari, "Your use of your forms was clever and very fluid, though there were some stutters. You also seem to struggle with your control."

He sighed, "Yeah, sometimes when I take on the shape, the animal just takes over."

"That can happen with changers like you but I also know it can be mastered." Then the world famous hero turned to look back as the two young men moved past her to rejoin their companions. "And then there was one."

Titan nodded, his face serious and a bit pale. "Yes, ma'am. I'm ready. Well, as ready as I'm going to get." After seeing what everyone else could do, he really wasn't in the same league as them.

Confidence was already an issue here, it seemed. Achimi tilted her head to one side. "You'll be running a maze. Five minutes to get from the entrance to the exit." The young man took a breath and nodded. "Ladies, Scenario Tau-Alpha-3."

"I think she's just making those numbers up, you know," Silverbolt hissed in what was supposed to be a whisper to Safari.

Titan stepped away from him and the metal floor he was standing on suddenly sank down. Other sections did so over an area of the dome, creating much of the maze itself. Other walls flickered into solidity moments later, though from his lower vantage point, they couldn't be seen. He was stretching, his hands flexing over and over again.

Achimi pursed her lips and then glanced up at the control booth, "Give us a few displays here, ladies." A moment later a few screens appeared in mid-air in front of the amazonian fighter. One was an overhead display of the maze with Titan as a blue dot, one was a camera view of the student hero from behind, and another that was an angled profile. "Time starts now!"

"Unn," Hotshot pulled herself to her feet and moved forward, bumping Silverbolt as she moved past, "Want to see this."

"Yeah," Silverbolt moved forward as well, though on the other side of Achimi from the dark haired girl. "I'm curious too. I mean, he seems like a decent guy but hardly a titan, you know?"

"Like you're one to judge," Hotshot retorted.

"Can you both just can it so we can watch?" Safari gave them both a sour look.

Titan jogged through the corridors. Thus far, it was pretty simple, really. He blinked though, as ahead there was a door coming down that would block the path in front of him. He broke into a run but he wasn't going to make it. By the time he would get there, the space left between the ground and door would be too small. He threw himself into a slide and suddenly was gone.

"Where the hell did he go?" Silverbolt blinked. "How the hell does turning invisible make him a titan? And that won't get him through the door!"

"He did get through, and he didn't disappear," Shen rumbled. "Look."

On the screens, Titan could indeed be seen. Though at this point he was only a foot tall. He started to run again and grew as he did so, returning to his normal size in a few moments.

"...That still doesn't explain his name," Silverbolt muttered.

The time was displayed on the walls as he ran past. And it seemed like he was using far too much. What was he doing wrong? He shrank down to his smallest size, three inches in height, and ran under a seemingly impassable wall. He glanced at the time. "Taking too long."

A few more turns away and there was no way out. But one of the walls shook more when he pushed on it. He stared a moment and then set his feet, "Rrraa!" One, two, three blows and it broke, the young man smashing his body through.

"He's got some super strength then too," Safari noted.

"Kind of cool," Hotshot shrugged, "But he's not halfway through yet and he's only got two minutes."

"And that still doesn't explain his name."

"Shut up."

"No."

Damn it! Titan hit a wall hard, cracking it, and again, and again, the crack finally big enough for him to slip through shrunken down. He wasn't going to make it. There just wasn't enough time! What was he overlooking?

Wait...overlooking.

Titan suddenly skidded to a stop and slapped himself on the forehead. "Idiot! The answer was there the whole time!" He shook his head.

"Why'd he stop?" Safari's eyes were narrowed as he looked at the screen.

"I don't know," Hotshot started to say, "I think he's giving u-whoa! Holy shit!"

Titan changed size once more but this time, he began to grow. He shot up higher and higher, his body gaining mass as he did so, ten feet, fifteen feet, twenty feet. They didn't need the screens to see him now. He stopped at thirty feet and shook his head. From here he could see the whole maze. And just step over the walls.

"Ohhhh," Silverbolt nodded. "Now it makes sense."

He strode forward, stepping over the walls and obstacles until he reached the end of the maze, shrinking back down for the last few steps until he walked through at his normal size. He sighed. "Great. So while everyone else is cool, I proved I'm an idiot."
 
Thunderbolt whistled softly. "Imagine what he could do if he did that while -"

"'Bolt, please." Psyche's voice was slightly pained. "We just met them, and you know how it is for me." A small smile curved her lips. "But none of them looked bad, really."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Achimi smiled at the young man. "You did not prove yourself to be any such thing. You showed us what you could do - a great variety of things, really - and that you could think outside the box, as it were." She nodded a little. "There were things that could have been done better; you should have grown slightly larger to break the walls, for example, and it would have been more effective. But overall, a good showing."

She clapped her hands. "So, now you know what your partners can do." Her eyes flicked to the booth. "With two exceptions. Ladies, please come down here. And queue up Scenario Beta-Upsilon-2 before you do, please."

There was a moment's hesitation, and then Thunderbolt's voice came over the intercom. "All right. Down in a second."

The two girls walked out the door of the control room, eyes almost wary as they approached the group. Psyche's wings moved slightly as she eyed Achimi. "What's the deal, boss-lady?"

"I've asked you not to call me that," Achimi said in an exasperated voice. "But the deal is that you two get to show off a little too. This'll be a fight sim, you two against . . . some creatures. Kill them all."

Thunderbolt and Psyche looked at each other and smiled. "We can do that," Thunderbolt said.

"Well, I can try," Psyche said with a shrug. "I can at least knock 'em out so you can kill 'em," she amended as they walked to the 'start' spot. "But I'll do my best."

Achimi watched them with a small smile, then said loudly and clearly, "Voice command, signature 325776. Commence queued scenarios."

From everywhere, there was a computerized voice that said, "Voice command and imprint acknowledged. Beginning scenario now."

And the dome changed again, to an alien landscape. The ground was rocky, but tall trees speckled it, colored wrong from everything the students had ever seen. The ground was the color of the sky just after sunset, a deep blue tinged with iridescence, and the trees were a vivid, shocking orange. Thunderbolt and Psyche stood, back to back, on a boulder, both braced for battle.

From all around them came a horrible, insectoid buzzing. And from the trees nearest them, the group of students could see, several bug-like alien creatures emerged, translucent wings buzzing to create the ambient noise. They were an almost pretty shade of metallic purple, with a hard shell covering most of their bodies, with four arms, two of them ending in vicious-looking claws. The other two ended in cruel-looking pincers, like the ones lobsters have. Their mouths were lonf mandibles, shining with what was probably their version of digestive acid, and their multi-faceted eyes were trained on the two girls.

"Aww, big bad bugs wanna play," Thunderbolt said in a little-girl voice. "Lookit how ugly they are!" She pointed one finger at the ones that were approaching from her side, and what looked like light gathered at the tip of it. It grew into a ball, and then arced out in spidery threads of lightening, sizzling into the bug-things. They let out a keening cry, and collapsed, smoking and twitching feebly.

Psyche didn't say anything, her eyes narrowing as she looked at them. Then, she licked one finger and held it up, as if sensing the wind. She nodded once, then her brow furrowed in concentration. The students on the other side could tell she was doing something, even if it wasn't visible. Then her wings started to beat furiously, lifting her partially into the air.

The bugs kept coming, until . . . they went crazy. The leading creature seemed almost like he was retching, but what came out wasn't vomit, but a mass of crystals that seemed to steam in the air of the world they were on. The second one dodged around the first with a speed that was a little frightening, but he too was struck with what seemed like a fit of nausea so intense that all he could do was retch up whatever was in his stomach. The third on that side seemed to slow slightly, but he managed to resist whatever effect was incapacitating the others. And they were out of the fight, both bugs collapsed on the ground, still trying to empty their stomachs.

Psyche frowned a little, and her wings beat more strongly. The third bug, still coming toward her, suddenly stopped, his head jerking to one side. Then the other side. And then up. Suddenly, his wings carried him towards his prone fellows, and he fell on them, claws and mandibles rending them to pieces.

From the trees, however, came other bugs, a mass of them, draw either by the sight or by the keening cry the now crisped bugs had made. "Shit," Hotshot whispered, looking at the writhing mass of shining insects that was flowing towards the two girls. "They can't handle that many . . . look at all of 'em!"

Silverbolt licked his lips. "I dunno, looks like they've got a plan."

Psyche looked at the bugs approaching from all sides, and her head tilted back slightly. "Can you get me a whirlwind, 'Bolt?"

The black-clad bombshell smirked back. "Do those wings make you look like a five-year-old?"

"I take that as a yes."

Thunderbolt laughed, her closing as her arms moved in a circular motion around her. "It'll be here in a second, Psych. Get whatever you've got."

Psyche took a deep breath and closed her eyes, her expression one of pure concentration. "Best I can do." The wind around them seemed to move sluggishly at first, and then it solidified into a tornado that almost obscured them from view. And before the bugs could even touch the wind, they seemed, again, to go crazy. This time with pain. All of them let out a keening cry, stopping in their tracks, pincers twitching and mandibles clacking together.

"They're stopped, but let's see if we can up the ante a little," Thunderbolt said, her hands never stopping their motion. But her fingers started to move, the blond starting to sweat a little now. Shocks of lightening appeared in the whirlwind, shooting outward to spear any bugs that were within range. "Can you do any more, Psych?"

The fairy-looking girl blew a strand of hair from her face. "I can try." Her face screwed up into an expression that Achimi hadn't seen before, and her eyes narrowed as she watched. With an inarticulate cry, Psyche threw her hands forward as if pushing something immense away from her. And the bugs began to scream, turning on each other as though they were surrounded by enemies. They tore each other apart, frenzied by an emotion their species had never been meant to feel, and when the last one died, its panicked, terrified scream trailing off into a gurgle, the whirlwind died.

Psyche sagged a little, her wings holding her up more than her legs, as the simulation faded. Thunderbolt put an arm around her waist, supporting the shorter girl, who smiled up at her. "There you go, Ilsa," Psyche said, "I think I killed more than you." Her eyes went wide. "I . . . killed them?"

Achimi and the rest of the group stepped forward, clapping enthusiastically. "You did," the dark-skinned woman said proudly, her eyes bright. "You both . . . have grown so much." She turned to the group behind her. "Now, you see what the training can do. Thunderbolt and Psyche are . . . still not done with theirs. Imagine what you will be capable of when we are done."
 
"Hell," Hotshot stared as the girls annihilated their mock-up opponents. "That's fucking insane." Throwing around lightning and wind and all that? She had gotten so tired just from a little fire...the dark-haired girl started to chew her lower lip.

Silverbolt was cheering and Safari laughed as the bugs went mad. Titan stared with an expression of awe tinged with fear. Whatever was going on, it wasn't Thunderbolt whose powers he was scared of now. A healthy respect, yes. But her powers were forced he understood; weather it looked like. Powerful and commanding, sure. But Psyche had made her enemies fall over in agony and then tear each other to shreds. THAT was power. And she looked so gorgeous but so innocent. It made all the more impressive and all the more terrifying.

And somehow much hotter.

Achimi's pride in the two girls was plain to see. As she spoke about the effects of training, her eyes glowed and though the words were addressed to the new students, her gaze went back to the other two often.

Safari grinned when she finished speaking, "So you mean I might be able to catch this guy?" He jerked his thumb at Shen.

"Ah," the tiger-man rumbled, "but I will be better trained as well. So maybe you will not."

Safari laughed and Silverbolt shook his head, "I just hope I can look that cool in action."

Hotshot's grin was wicked, "Don't knock yourself, Speedo, I think you'd look killer in a skirt and pixie wings right now."

The silver young man glowered, "Better than you would, Mangina."

As the argument burst into full force, Titan stepped up to the two blonds. The others had talked about them but not to them. "That was really impressive. Both of you, I mean...I've never seen anything like that." He ran a hand through his brown hair, "It may not mean a lot, me being a newbie and all, but wow."

Thunderbolt clearly thought her smirk was magnanimous. "We get that kind of reaction a lot and it's always...pleasant."

"Well deserved," the sizemorph agreed. He flushed a bit as Psyche gave him a smile, "uh, very well deserved. If you don't mind my asking-"

"Enough!" Achimi's bellow made everyone flinch, except Shen, and immediately orient on her. The dark skinned woman plucked Silverbolt and Hotshot up off the ground by the scruffs of their necks, one in each hand. "Neither of you is a child and you are here to learn to be heroes. This is your only warning; when we are training we are heroes and you will act like it." She tossed them out of her hands, in opposite directions. Silverbolt stumbled back into Safari, Shen putting out a hand to support Hotshot before she fell. "You are students here and there are rules. I will punish if you do not listen to me about them."

"Punish?" Silverbolt's eyes were narrowed, almost as if he was calculating a cost-benefits analysis of his planned action.

"It can be a lot of things," Psyche offered. "I remember one time Catapult," her eyes were a bit sad as she spoke but she smiled at the memory, "had to clean out the scrubbers."

Before Silverbolt could say that it didn't sound so bad, Thunderbolt added, "They clean the air for the entire Academy, filtering out the bad stuff. It's usualy done by robots. He stunk like a harbor for a week and couldn't eat anything solid for days."

Silverbolt's expression remained rebellious but he didn't say anything. Achimi nodded, "Now then. There will be no more training today; you need to get more used to each other and the Academy." The amazonian powerhouse gestured for the others to follow her. "I'll show you to the cafeteria since it's well into lunchtime. Eat and talk and try to get along. You're going to be seeing a lot of each other."

"Pff, he wishes," Hotshot muttered.

"He's not the only one, I bet," Thunderbolt smiled slowly at the boys before taking a few longer strides to get just ahead, allowing them an opportunity to admire her.

Achimi shook her head but she was smiling, "After you eat, take some time to explore and get settled. Your belongings are already in your rooms. Make sure you all check the computers in your rooms; your schedules, and any news and updates will be sent to them."

They went through a series of airlocks and blast doors to a long rail line that led to the Academy from this training dome and vice versa. There was some talk along the way about the rail transportation system that went to the various outlying areas of the Academy; safe houses, armories, training domes, back up teleport hubs, and so on. There were questions as well, fielded by Thunderbolt and Psyche as well as Achimi.

Titan didn't really notice. Instead he gazed out of the clear plastic "tunnel" of the rail at the lunar surface. His hands moved a few times, as if he wanted to place his hands on the wall but pulled them back. His green eyes shone with wonder and with a longing mingled with satisfaction. Somehow it hadn't really sunk in until now. That was the Moon out there. He was on the Moon.

"You can go out there, you know." He blinked and looked over to see Psyche looking at him with a small smile on her pink, tempting lips. "If you check out on the safety protocols, you can sign out a suit and go out on the surface."

"I," his voice was almost reverent, "I can walk on the Moon?"

Her smile grew a bit, "You sure can."

He leaned back in his seat and a slow smile of awestruck wonder slid over his face, "...fantastic."

~~~~~~~~~​

The cafeteria was fairly large and expansive. There many doors in and out and the whole thing was under the edge of the outer dome, silvery light from the surface coming in and mixing with the more normal lights. There were several long buffet style bars of different kinds of food, several beverage machines, and a few others along a back wall. The tables were round, some larger and some smaller, all scattered about the central area.

Achimi's students trooped in and the tall beauty nodded. "Get something to eat and socialize a little. I'll see you around today, probably, but you can always contact me directly through e-mail or on the comm line." She smiled, "You all did well today, go and explore, have some fun."

Thunderbolt opened her mouth to add something, but Achimi continued to talk, "Psyche, will you walk with me a moment? I want to talk to you about something."
 
The pretty blond nodded. "Of course, Achimi." The other group, herded by Thunderbolt, moved toward the line of students waiting for food as Psyche and their mentor headed off to one side. "About what happened with Hotshot's training, it was . . . ."

"Not that." Achimi smiled, her face relaxed. "It was the right thing to do - she was cocky, and that took her down a peg, made her more willing to learn. No, I . . . there are two things I wanted to talk to you about."

Psyche tilted her head. "Okay." She glanced around the room, then back at Achimi. "Is it a secret?"

"Sort of." The dark-skinned woman looked more seriously at the blond girl. "How long have you been able to create fear?"

Psyche blushed a little. "Oh. That. Well, I don't really know. I never tried before, because . . . well, I couldn't before." She looked up at the Amazon. "I just thought, if I could make them so afraid that they couldn't stop themselves from attacking whatever was closest, it might . . . but I never tried it until today."

Nodding, Achimi rubbed one hand along her chin. "That was impressive. Far more than anything I've seen from you in your time here." She smiled slowly. "You've grown. The emotion you inspired was impressive enough on its own, but the amount . . . you took down at least half again as many as Thunderbolt did." The older woman seemed to be considering something, and then nodded. "I'm going to give you a special assignment. And if you pass it, we'll step your training up a little."

Psyche's ears perked up. "Special assignment? Like when Shadow got sent to steal that . . . orb thing?"

"Similar." Achimi smiled, her gaze moving to the group that was walking to a table with trays laden with food. "I want you to seduce one of your group. But subtly."

The fairy-attired girl blinked. "What? But . . . okay." She shrugged. "Which one?"

There was a moment of silence as Achimi looked the small group over, and then smiled slowly. "Hotshot."

"What? You saw the look she gave me and Thunderbolt when we met her, it'll be . . . ." Psyche trailed off. "Biggest challenge, right." She sighed and raked a hand through her curls. "It's possible she doesn't even like girls, you know." Achimi didn't say anything, just smiled - it bordered on a smirk - at Psyche. "All right, I'll try. But . . . time limit?" she asked, a little fearfully.

"Three days."

Psyche gaped for a moment, then sighed. "Okay. I'll do my best."

"That's all a teacher can ask." Achimi clapped a hand on her shoulder, and Psyche almost tipped over with the force of it. "Now, let's eat. I'm starved!"

~ ~ ~ ~​

Her tray laden with food, Psyche walked over to the table and plopped down between Hotshot and Shen. She smiled brightly at the tiger-man, and then at the dark-haired girl. "So, that fire. Really impressive." She picked up her spoon and scooped up some of the beef stew she'd gotten. "I've always envied people with PK."

As she spoke, Psyche released a little of her power, just a thread, and only directed towards Hotshot. It was substantially harder than sending out a big wave of it, but the last thing she wanted was the whole room to feel the desire to hump her. That had happened once, when she'd first started here and had a crush on one of the guys. It had not ended well.

Hotshot's expression was guarded as she looked at the blond fairy. "PK?"

Swallowing, Psyche nodded. "Pyrokinesis. Fire throwing. It's so impressive, and you get noticed doing it, you know?" She broke off a piece of bread and dipped it in the stew. "My stuff, you're lucky if anyone can tell you're doing something. And if they do, half the time they just think you're farting."

The dark-haired girl laughed, and then looked at the other girl in surprise. She hadn't expected to find the fluffy-looking blond to be . . . likable. "At least you're less of a target that way." There was a pause as Hotshot took a bite of the pudding she'd gotten. "Look, I don't wanna sound rude, but . . . why are you being so nice?"

Psyche blinked in honest surprise. "Why wouldn't I be?"
 
Hotshot are the rest of her pudding in a few large, almost vindictive bites. "Most girls who look like you and go in for the girly thing don't like girls like me, that's all." She quirked an eyebrow at her, "I ain't anybody's idea of a princess and I sure as hell don't act like a girl."

"Hmm." Psyche took a sip of her juice. "So you pee standing up?" Her lips were set in an almost smirk.

Hotshot almost snorted pop up her nose, barking out a laugh and then shaking her head. She regarded the blond girl for a few seconds, "You might be all right, Pixie."

Around the table, the others were speaking too. Thunderbolt watched as a mountain of food vanished before her eyes; the Nordic beauty genuinely stunned. As the pile diminished, Silverbolt could be seen behind it. He'd already cleaned off two other trays. "Let me guess, hyper accelerated metabolism, right?"

"Yeah." He nodded and his cheeks turned slightly blue, which puzzled her until she realized it was a blush. "It's disgusting, I know, but I have to eat more than a normal person. A lot more." He sighed, "Doc Blue checked me out when I was being screened for this place. He says that with my metabolism I could actually starve to death in two days if I didn't eat anything."

"Wow." That was interesting information. The stacked weather witch tapped her spoon against her tray as she considered it a moment. "It's not that unusual, you know. All metahumans eat more than a normal person. Our bodies use a lot more energy and are pretty cranked in terms of metabolism too, even those of us without super speed." She ate like a pig compared to how she used to before her powers. And didn't gain a pound, thank you, super human physiology.

The speedster paused in his epic feeding. "Really? I didn't know that."

She nodded, "Well, you haven't had the classes on metahuman biology and such yet." She shrugged, "We've got a pretty good deal, really. High metabolism, low body fat ratios, high power immune system," she paused and smiled, "great bodies..."

"Some of us," Silverbolt filled in the pause, "you, definitely." The blue tarnish blush returned, "No offense meant, I mean, you're just awesome sexy."

She smiled. Right into the opening. He'd be easy. "It's all right, you're direct. That can be very appealing." She rested her chin on one hand, "But all this metahuman goodness comes at a price. Greater energy consumption, often physical abnormalities...increased libido..."

Shen shook his head as he raised another strip of rare steak to his mouth, "I'm honored, but no. It would not be wise."

"What makes you say that?" Safari shrugged, "Look, you and I are the old guys on this roster, right? We got to stick together and where I come from that means you hang out with cold ones and get a little hammered."

"Given my power and my...nature..." The tiger-man looked hesitant, "I would be amenable but I fear I would lose control. There is...a..." He paused, hunting for the right words for a few moments, "I'm not sure how to explain it. There is a beast in me. Always. Wanting to be savage. Wild."

The redhead laughed. "Hell, man, so do I. So does every guy here. Just means we need to get you a girl."

The anthro's lips pulled back into a terrifying smile, "That will not be easy, sadly." He sighed. "I have resigned myself to the life of a monk. Self control and denial, in all ways."

Safari looked at him a moment while he took a long drink of his beer. "Shen, have you looked around this dining hall? There's a fox girl over there at that table. And that one there's got bit leathery wings and a tail." He shook his head, "I wouldn't count yourself out of the dating pool yet."

"...I had not considered that."

Achimi smiled as she just watched and listened. Psyche's first moves were interesting. As were Thunderbolt's. What was the girl up to? Her eyes scanned over the rest of them. They seemed to be getting alone well. Although...where was he?

Titan stood at the end of one of the buffet tables. He'd edged enough out of the way to not block the path to the food and those coming after him cast him a curious look but left him be. His tray was held in his hands loosely, forgotten.

The dome ceiling and wall gave a wide and breathtaking view of the lunar landscape. Sharp, jagged crags stood here and there among silent plains of silver, and the ragged edges of craters that yawned up out of nowhere broke up the flat serenity. But there was something else that had caught his eye and halted him in his tracks.

Earth hung out in the darkness above the lunar horizon. Blue and green swirled with white; majestic and small and all alone in the night. His heart swelled in his chest to see it; to the point of aching. God. How many times had he imagined this? Dreamed of this? More than he could count. And now...there it was.

He felt a presence beside him. "You're very romantic, aren't you?" The voice was a girl's, a woman's, that he didn't know. She stepped into his field of vision a moment later, her head tilted to one side as she studied him. She was pretty, her face intelligent and sharply featured. Eyes of two different colors studied him; the right a vivid purple and the left the green of dark summer leaves. A pair of goggles perched on her forehead, just under where her fire engine red hair began; the thick and slightly wavy locks pulled into a pair of large, long pigtails on either side of her head. She wore a catsuit style outfit that clung to a well proportioned body, though somewhat less lush that Psyche or Thunderbolt. Down the middle of her body it was a dull, burnt orange color, a darker red outside of that area. "That's a nice change of pace. And yes, I am exotic, aren't I? And hot."

Titan almost dropped his tray, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be...wait, I never said that."

"Correct." A small smile crossed her lips, "You're interesting. Startlingly naive, I should be careful not to take advantage of that. Or maybe I should before you become jaded. Hm."

His mind whirled. How could she be..."You're reading my mind."

"Yes, you're interesting. See you later, you should get to your table. Achimi will come looking for you soon. And I know you don't want to be unfriendly." She raised a hand in a kind of wave, the other pulling her goggles down, and walked off to another table.

"Uh, right." As he turned, he saw Achimi actually walking over to him. Not the way to make a good impression. "I'm coming, ma'am. Sorry, I just got..." He glanced back over his shoulder and felt his heart swell again and something stung his eyes,"...distracted."

She smiled, "I understand. Zenith was the same way the first time he was in space, actually." He was cute, wasn't he? In action and manner as well as appearance. "And just call me Achimi, Titan. You only need to call me "ma'am" if you're in trouble. Or if you've been VERY good," she winked.

"I'll...remember that."
 
"Sweet! I can't believe you had one of those." Psyche smiled brightly at Hotshot. "My dad used to have pictures, he had a 1976 XR750." She smiled a little more softly, wistful. "But a '71 FX Super Glide . . . nice."

Hotshot shook her head as she took a sip of juice. "I can't believe you know anything about bikes. You . . . you're full of surprises." Her eyes looked over the earnest, pretty face, and she shrugged. "So, did your dad ever take you for rides?"

Psyche shook her head, taking a bite of the apple she'd grabbed. "No, he sold it when I was a baby. Mom insisted, something about it 'not being practical' with an infant." The blond snorted. "She said later if she could do it over, she'd have let him keep it."

Titan smiled a little shyly at Safari. "I don't know, I've never really been a big drinker, but . . . ."

The older man looked around almost conspiratorially. "I managed to smuggle in some decent whiskey in my suitcase. I'm willin' to share." He beamed at Achimi when she looked at him, and got a raised eyebrow in return.

Shen almost frowned. "That is against the rules, is it not?" Safari nodded shortly. Shen smiled, showing his wickedly sharp teeth. "As long as it is not found out, I believe I might join you for that." He took a big bite of the nearly-raw steak on his plate. "I developed quite a fondness for whiskey after I . . . well, you know." He ran one hand along his furred chin.

". . . And the nun says, 'No, but I can imagine!'" Silverbolt snickered, and Thunderbolt giggled.

"That's awesome!" she said, her eyes bright. "Okay, so here's the best one I know. A priest, a rabbi, and doctor walk into a bar . . . ."

~ ~ ~ ~​

They had all spent some time in their rooms. Each of them was comfortably furnished, and their things arranged neatly on shelves or in drawers. And sitting on top of each desk, next to the computer, was a stack of books, topped with a piece of paper listing the contact information for the rest of the team, including Achimi.

So it was very little surprise that word of the party that was being held on Psyche and Thunderbolt's floor made its way around to them all. Psyche was the main proponent of it, sending an email to them that made it sound more like an official get-together than a room-to-room party held by a student. She was, however, careful to let them all know that regular clothes were fine.

She herself wound up borrowing some clothes from Thunderbolt and Finistra, one of the other girls on the floor. Both of them looked a little surprised that she asked, and at what she'd borrowed, but neither of them asked questions. Until Thunderbolt showed up to herd Psyche to the party, that is. "Shit. What's got into you, Vicky?"

Psyche looked down at herself. She was wearing a black corset - Thunderbolt's - with deep red pinstripes that pushed her breasts together and up enticingly, a pair of black leather pants - Finistra's, and they were still snug even though the other girl had a similar set of curves from the waist down - that laced up the sides, showing off a fair bit of thigh and hip as she moved. Her hair was loose and a little wild, the only sign of the struggle she'd had getting the pants on, and on her feet were a pair of heels that would have made a window washer dizzy. And she still had her wings on her back, fluttering nervously. "Why? Does it look bad? Should I put on more make up? Or less?"

"I didn't mean it that way." Thunderbolt was dressed fairly conservatively, in a gold and black minidress that she didn't plan on having on all night, and a pair of knee-high boots in gold. "You just look . . . I mean, wow. Whoever you're going for, they won't be able to resist!" She narrowed her eyes a little. "But . . . the wings? Seriously?"

"What? They're awesome!" The wings in question fluttered a little faster.

Thunderbolt gave her a deadpan look. "They are pink." She shook her head. "They break everything else you've got going on. Leave 'em at home tonight, okay?"

"But . . ." Psyche looked over her shoulder at them and sighed. "Okay. Gimme a second to take them off." She turned and went back into the room, working her shoulders as she went.

When the wings were tucked away in her closet, Psyche and Thunderbolt headed out to the party, where the others would be meeting up with them. As they walked through the door, one of the hosts looked up, his eyes bright. "Ahhh, excellent!" He hurried over to them. "Great to see you ladies - and may I add, to see so much of you!"

Thunderbolt smirked. "And it's all you'll see, Shadow."

He put one hand to his heart. "Ah, I'm wounded by your harsh words, Heidi the mountain girl. But it's your friend I'm after. Psyche, I have this girl I want you to talk to for me."

The leather-clad blond shook her head. "Shadow, come on. You know I don't do that."

Shadow put an arm around her shoulders. "Okay, I know. But, see, the thing is . . . she's soooo hot." He grinned at Psyche, who blew a strand of hair from her face in exasperation. "Be a bro, Vicky. Help me out."

She looked at him steadily. "Charles, you are incorrigible. Fine, where is she?"

He clapped his hands. "Awesome. Over there." He pointed off to the right. Psyche nodded, and turned on her heel, heading off . . . to the left. "Awww!"
 
Titan wished he’d brought more clothes. The tall young man was walking down the hall from his wing of the dormitory to the side where the party was. He was wearing the clothes he’d had on earlier; slate gray button down, navy slacks, simple brown belt, and dress shoes that had seen better days. This event called for “normal” clothes and was probably meant to be semi-casual, but still. He wanted to make a good impression and not look quite so threadbare.

“Hey!” He halted in mid-step and turned around, “Wait up a sec, Highpockets.” Hotshot was coming towards him. The tough girl was also dressed almost identical to how he’d first seen her; black leather pants, tanker boots, a leather riding jacket, and a wide, thick leather belt. The only difference was her shirt, a different t-shirt than she’d had on before. It read “Yeah, They’re Real” across the front and was quite a bit tighter than the one she’d worn earlier. He took a moment while she was at a safe distance to note that her endowments were modest in size but very pleasing in shape. As she drew near, he noticed a pair of barbell-like bulges at two points on the garment that were very interesting. The dark haired flamethrower caught up, “Figured if I was going to have to put in an appearance at this thing were I won’t know anyone I can at least show up with a familiar face.” She gave him a hard look, “But don’t get any ideas about leaving with me.”

He maybe shouldn’t have but he grinned. He couldn’t help it. He liked her fire, envied it even. He was too meek. “I wouldn’t dream of it.” They started to walk more or less in step and he amended, “Well, I can’t promise that. I won’t actively imagine it.”

She smirked, “And here I thought you were a nice boy.”

He shrugged and tried to look nonchalant despite the fact that he felt his cheeks heating a bit, “That was just to lure you in.”

Hotshot laughed this time, “Right! Nice try, Boy Scout.” The smile didn’t leave her face right away though, which he took as a good sign. “I bet you’ve never had so much as an overdue library book.”

“Of course not. I’m not messing with librarians; they don’t play around.” She gave him an amused look, which also seemed encouraging. “So what do you think this party’s about?”

She rolled her eyes, “Probably some stupid “get to know you” crap. I’ve seen it before at schools I’ve been to.” Her hands were thrust hard into the jacket’s pockets and her standard scowl deepened a little. “They’ll glad hand the “chosen ones,” ignore the rest of us, and make a few speeches while we’re supposed to be having a good time.” She shrugged, “But free food’s free food.”

All the food here was free, although Titan thought it wiser not to mention that just now. “You don’t think we’d be including in things?”

“Come on.” She looked up at him, “I’m a biker chick with piercings and an attitude and you’re, no offense, a milquetoast geek.” Hotshot shook her head, “We ain’t on anybody’s list except as troublemakers or space fillers.”

Titan frowned, his hand pushing the glasses that weren’t there up his nose again. He was a geek, yeah, but milquetoast? And how the hell did she know he was a geek? “I don’t know that you’re being fair. They’ve been pretty even-handed with us so far.”

“See? That’s what I mean. You’re so naïve. Everyplace is the same when it comes to people like you and me.” They started to hear music as they drew up to the set of rooms the party was supposed to be in, “It’s like this-“

He never found out what it was like, as the door they were approaching suddenly flew open and a figure entwined in green vines hurtled out of it. Loud, pumping music rolled out after the fallen form as he struggled to his feet, shaking his head. “I didn’t mean anything by it,” he protested as someone else stepped through the door after him.

She was short, maybe an inch or two over five feet at most, and her face was pretty even set in anger. Her dark eyes flashed and when she spoke her words carried a notable Hispanic accent, “Nothing? Asking Vicky to use her powers on me is nothing?” Her hair was dark as well, falling in straight, clean lines down to her shoulders. She wore a pale yellow sundress and sandals; the dress flattering and flowing just right around a pleasingly shaped feminine form with long, perfect legs and a round butt under a small waist. “Pendejo! Get out!”

The guy was blinking and then frowned, “Hey! I’m one of the hosts, you can’t kick me out of a party I started!”

She quirked an eyebrow, “No? Maybe not. Maybe I should tell all the other girls what Vicky told me, would that be better?”

He sighed, “God damn it. Fine, you win.”

She smiled, “Good. Now get lost! If I see you in here in the next hour…”

The young man backed off, “I know, I know, I’m gone. One hour, at least.” He stepped back into a shadow, literally, his body vanishing into it.

“Hmp!” The lovely Latina turned to re-enter and noticed the two standing in the hall way. “Oh, hey! You’re new, aren’t you? Come on in, the party’s really getting going.” She beamed at them. “You can usually call me Finistra, but as a rule around here, most parties are no costumes and real names. So tonight, it’s Ana.”

Titan blinked. “Uh, I’m Eric then. Nice to meet you, miss.”

Hotshot shifted on her feet and muttered, “I’d rather be Hotshot.” Then she sighed, “…Kelly.” She immediately gave Eric a look, as if daring him to comment.

Ana/Finistra saved him. “Great! You’ll both love it here; it’s really the best for people like us.” She gestured, “Come on, join the party! I think Vicky was looking for you, I’ll get her.”

Hotshot, the reluctant Kelly headed in right after Ana, leaving Eric alone in the hallway for a few moments. This was an actual party, wasn’t it? Hell. What should he do? He’s never been to a party like this. And he didn’t know anyone either. What was he supposed to do or even talk about with anyone? He frowned, considering turning around. Then he heard a bellow over the music, “God damn it, Boy Scout, get your ass in you’re here!”

He sighed and complied. He entered a room not unlike his in basic design. This one, however, apparently had modular walls as many of them had been pulled back to open up the bedroom and main room into one large space. There were several minifridges instead of the usually allotted one; and a table set up for snacks. A number of people stood about talking and laughing as the music played. Kelly elbowed him in the side as he entered, grunting and then rubbing her elbow. “Fucking super human toughness,” she mumbled. And then she poked him in the chest with a finger, “Don’t wimp out on me at the door. Besides…this looks like a real party.” She sniffed, “I think I smell booze and…holy fuck.”

Ana had returned, chatting with another girl. They both recognized her and both stared openly. It was Psyche but her outfit was worlds apart from her costume. All black and red and body tight and so much skin showing, her generous breasts on particular display. Kelly shook her head, “Stop staring, you perv,” she hissed to Eric.

“You are too.”

“Shut up.”

“Hey, guys!” Psyche beamed as she came up to them, “I’m so glad you came!” She was able to keep from smirking at their reaction. She’d been getting those kinds of moments all night but these two were the best. It was nice, she felt plain next to ‘Bolt sometimes, but she was THE hot girl tonight.

Eric swallowed and worked his jaw a moment to be sure he could speak, “Thanks, it’s…uh, cool to be here.” He knew he was blushing and he hated it. “You really look great.”

“No horse shit,” Kelly breathed. Holy hell. The girl was one surprise after another. All that leather and damn if she didn’t wear it well. She was hot. Super fucking hot. She blinked, had she just thought that? But it was true. She liked what she was seeing. But she wasn’t…was she? “You’re full of surprises, Pixie.”

“And the night’s still young,” the blond grinned. “Come on in, you two.” She stepped up and hooked her arms through theirs, pulling them deeper into the party. “Thanks, Ana, I’ll catch up later.” She steered them towards what would be the bedroom if the walls were in place. “So what do you guys think?”

“This place is looking up,” Kelly ventured.

Eric nodded, “And that I don’t want to mess with Ana.”

The leather clad beauty snickered, “Saw that, huh? He had it coming.” She looked over at the young man, then leaned in a bit closer to the dark haired girl. “So, you’re Kelly, right?”

“Yeah,” the answer was definitely sour.


“It could be worse,” the blond sighed, “Victoria. And there’s no way I’m going to be a “Tori” so, Vicky it is.”

Kelly snorted, “Yeah, that’s worse, all right.”

“And you,” Vicky turned to quirk an eyebrow at Eric, “playing all shy and sweet, you player.” His look of genuine dumbfoundment made her giggle. “Already having a girl asking about you.”

“What?” Kelly gave him a curious look as well. “But that’s impossible. I mean, outside of the team, I don’t know anyone here.”

“Correct. And incorrect.” The little group came to a halt near the room’s window, which looked out over one of the Academy’s gardens. Sitting to one side was the odd eyed girl who’d spoken to him in the cafeteria. Her brilliant red hair was still up in the long pigtails, though they’d been pushed back over her shoulders. She wore a cream colored angora sweater that clung to her body in the way only such garments could; completely covering but also completely flattering and flaunting her taut stomach and tempting curves. She wore a pair of tight blue capri jeans and casual sneaker style shoes. Save for the goggles on her head, she was a picture of wholesome sensuality. She noted Eric’s look of recognition and his eyes widening as he took in her appearance and a small smile crossed her lips. “We’ve met but not been introduced, Eric.”

“Wow.” Smooth, Eric. “I mean, yes, I didn’t get a chance earlier. I’m Eric, but they’re calling me,” he blushed again, “Titan.” God, she looked good. In that she looked so…casually sexy. So sweet and almost innocent. He loved that look, it was what had gotten him about Psyche’s costume. How did she…”Did you…?”

“Yes,” she smiled. His reaction was delicious. “I’m Theta-wave but here I should be called Olivia, I suppose.”

“It’s just Theta,” Vicky offered.

“That is not an accurate terminology,” the redhead said with a faint frown. “But it is pernicious.” She turned her gaze to Vicky, “May I have him?”

“Uh, what?”
 
Vicky smiled. "She means to talk to," she explained. "Olivia's got a . . . unique way of seeing things." The blond threw an arm around Kelly's shoulders and winked. "You can borrow, 'Liv, but if you keep him, Achimi will throw a fit."

The red-haired girl grinned. "And it would displease . . . both of you," she said with a glance at Kelly as well. "All right, but I make no promises about when I'll return him."

There was a pause as Vicky considered it, and then she nodded. "Sounds fair. Get him a drink, too, before you get going, okay?" As Olivia nodded, Vicky grinned and steered Kelly away from the two of them. "C'mon, Ace, we're gonna get something to drink and then I'll introduce you to some people."

Kelly was a little surprised, but went along with it. It was strange, Psyche - Vicky, that was - had a very pleasant scent. The smell of the leather was unmistakable, but she hadn't thought it would blend well with the smell of plums and oatmeal cookies that seemed to surround the blond. "So, uh, where's Thunderbolt?"

"Heidi? She's somewhere." They got in line for the keg, and Vicky rolled her eyes. "She's on the prowl."

"You . . . huh." If Psyche, dressed like this, thought the other girl was being aggressive . . . Kelly almost pitied whoever Thunderbolt's target was. "I wonder for who."

Vicky smiled slyly as they got plastic cups. "I don't know for sure, but I can make a guess." She took a deep drink of her beer and started walking over to where space had been cleared to make room for more people. "My money's on Silverbolt, but I've been wrong before." Vicky glanced up, and waved. "Awesome! Shen and Safari are here! Guys! Over here!"

The two males stopped just inside the door, hearing someone calling for them. Shen looked, and spotted the two girls, and blinked. "I . . . my eyes may be playing tricks. But Hotshot is over there."

Safari pointed himself in the direction Shen was looking. "Then let's go, brother. There are some fine ladies here." His eyes settled on Finistra, and she smiled slowly back as he and the tiger-man walked past.

"Indeed there are." The two of them reached the pair of girls, and Safari stopped looking around and saw them both. As he was picking up his jaw, Shen bowed. "Ladies, good evening. Psyche, you look . . . much different, and good."

She beamed. "Thank you, Shen. But here, I'm Vicky. You already know Kelly."

He shrugged. "I am Chien Po. It is nice to meet you both more informally." They all looked at Safari.

"Buh. . . I'm, uh, Theodore. Wow, Psy - Vicky. I never thought you'd wear somethin' like that." The ginger-haired man was taken aback, but pleasantly so. "It looks . . . awesome." He looked around again, trying to regain his cool. "So where's everyone else?"

Kelly spoke up. "We left Titan with this chick who was very interested in his nerd-chic vibe, and Thunderbolt and Silverbolt are around, probably together." She looked around as well. "This is . . . way different than I thought it would be."

Vicky laughed. "Don't worry too much. These parties happen fairly regularly." Her eyes caught a twitch of movement, and her head turned. "If Ana sees you, you'll regret it, Charles."

The shadow made an irritated noise. "That's an if - I've only got to play keep-away for another half-hour. I can manage."

The blond girl smiled wickedly. "Sure you can." She turned her head again and raised her voice. "Hey, Ana! Come here, I've got someone for you to meet!"

"Dammit, Vicky!"
 
The woman in the sunny dress came over with a smile, "The rest of your squad, right?" She nodded at them, "I'm Ana, Finistra when we're on."

Ted took a moment to answer; just looking at her with an intrigued expression. "Theodore, Miss Ana," he said, "though you can call me "Ted" or "Tad" or just about anything else as long as you keep smiling like that." He held out his hand and Ana took it, her dark eyes curious and she blinked and smiled as he raised it to his lips for a light caress rather than shake it.

"My," she said, "Very nice to meet you, Ted."

Shen bowed to her, "Chien Po."

She looked up at him, "You're a big one, aren't you? Oh, but Parvati will be very interested to meet you. You two wait right here." The dusky skinned young woman whirled and disappeared into the milling of people and darted out the door to the next room.

"Miss Ana," Ted mused as he watched her go. "Vicky, darlin', you don't happen to know if she's dating anyone? I don't want to step on anybody's toes."

"Aren't you a gentleman?" The blond giggled and shook her head, "She was interested in a guy but he totally blew it with her. She won't look at him twice now."

"Harsh, Vicky," a shadow muttered.

Ted either hadn't heard or ignored the shadow's words. "Good t' know, Vicky, thanks."

"Come on, Parvati!" They heard Ana's voice drawing closer, "Believe me, you have got to meet this guy."

"Ana, I...you know that I am happy you think of me, but no man-" The voice was a woman's, with a faint Indian accent, and an odd roll to it.

"Just meet him!" Ana appeared in the doorway, walking backwards, "Give yourself a chance, girl, for once!"

After a few moments, the other woman entered. She was tall, over six feet in height, with long black hair that shone like polished jet and was braided down her back. She wore a light green sari that wrapped around a body that was generous while being lithe and athletic. She was also a striking and attractive tiger-woman; her features being more human-like than Chien Po's but clearly of a similar anthropomorphic blend. Her green cat's eyes swept the room and then locked on the tiger-man. Her mouth fell open and one hand rose to her chest. "H-he..."

Chien Po stared as well. His yellow eyes were huge and his arms hung limply at his side. "Sh-she is..."

Ana grabbed the tiger-woman's hand and managed, somehow, to drag her over to the group despite the other woman substantially outweighing her. "Ted, Kelly, and this tall fellow is Chien Po." The tigers were staring at one another, eyes wondering. Ana cleared her throat, "This is Parvati, everyone."

The others spoke up but it was clear Parvati did not hear them at all. Chien Po cleared his throat, "I am honored, Miss Parvati. It is...loud here. Would you care to join me for a walk?"

"I," she blinked suddenly, as if she was waking up, "Yes. I would like that." She turned and walked to the door, pausing to look back at him. Chien Po followed without a word to the others and the two slipped out of the party.

Ted let out a whistle, "Well, don't that beat all. Good for them."

"Don't jump to conclusions," Kelly said, "but, yeah. What are the odds?"

Ana was beaming, "Isn't it romantic? Oh, I'm so happy! Parvati thinks she's so ugly and Chien Po was so smitten." She sighed, "Wonderful!" Then she quirked her lips, "But it seems I've lost my drink in going to get her..."

Ted cleared his throat, "I was just about t' go and get one myself, Miss Ana. Care to join me?"

"How thoughtful," she smiled at him. "Of course, Ted. You'll excuse us, won't you, girls?"

"Sure," Vicky smiled. Ted offered Ana his arm and she laughed, taking it and walking away, the two talking. "Wow. Is there something in the ventilation system tonight?"

Kelly shook her head, "Good question." Then she looked over at the stacked blond. She had been smelling that strange scent but...nah. Man, Vicky did look good. Maybe...since everyone else seemed to be hooking up tonight. Well, not everyone. Eric'd blow it; he was too nice. But, still...she drained her cup. "You guys have good beer. Feel like another?"

Vicky grinned, "You know it." The two headed towards the keg, "Do you like beer?"

The dark haired biker girl nodded, "Yeah. I don't do wine or any of that crap. Beer, vodka, whiskey, that kind of stuff."

"Hardcore," Vicky smirked, "I like that in a girl."

Before they could go further, there was a silvery blur, "Hey! And wow! Looking good, Psyche!" Silverbolt stood grinning in front of them, a giggling Thunderbolt slipping out of his arms. "This party's great."

The punk girl? Really? Thunderbolt was surprised; she'd guessed it would be the redhead or the nerdy guy. "We were in the next room over, they set up a dance floor there." She smiled at the silver bodied young man, "Sam's got some serious moves." He actually did. She had made up her mind how the night would end during training that morning but the experience so far had been shockingly...pleasant. He was kind of a dope and kind of a goofball but he was actually fun.

He shrugged, "I do okay. You made me look good, Heidi. Hell, you'd make anyone look good out there."

She smiled. He was right, of course, but it was still nice to hear. "Very sweet, Sam."

Back in the other room, Eric and Olivia stood side by side, looking out the window. "I never thought that it would actually happen," he was saying. A plastic cup was in one hand but he'd barely drank any of it. "I mean, I always dreamed of going into space. I imagined how incredible it would be to see Earth like that, dozens of times." He blushed, "It's kind of dumb, I know."

"Why would you say that?" She was watching him, smiling that cute little smile.

"I mean...yeah, I've always wanted to study the stars and I dreamed of going into space, I'm a total geek, but...what were the odds I'd ever get a chance to do any of it?"

She pursed her lips and looked out the window. Beyond the garden below them, the vague distortion of the dome could be seen and past it the silver glow that came from the surface. "Good."

He laughed, "I guess so. Maybe not so dumb, after all."

"Correct." The girl slid a bit closer to him. "You are idealistic and a dreamer. I like that." She rotated her own cup in her hands. "You are interesting."

He glanced down at her. She really was pretty; did she know that? "You said that before too. Why? I mean...I'm just a geek who was studying astronomy and lucked into super powers."

She tilted her head to one side. "You are honest, your thoughts are. I can feel them very clearly and they are...your wonder when you saw the Earth sang." Her odd eyes looked up into his, "And you find me strange, yes, and bold, and you guessed my powers but none of that makes you suspicious or dislike me."

Eric shook his head, "Of course it doesn't. Why would it?"

Her eyes softened a moment and she smiled fully. "And that is the best of all." She paused again and then nodded. "Do you want to go somewhere private?"

His eyes widened. She was asking...she meant that...he was sure of it. He felt his pulse quicken and his blood flow shift in a certain direction. "You know the answer."

"Correct." She took his hand, "Come with me."
 
In another building in the same dome, Zenith sat in his dimly lit room, eyes staring at nothing. He sighed heavily, rubbing a hand over his face, and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. There was a knock at the door, and the large man started, his head turning towards the door in surprise. He stood up, making his way to the door slowly. If something was wrong, he would go out and help. But otherwise, it was just . . . he would train his students, and that was all. He pulled the door open and blinked. "Achimi?"

The dark-skinned beauty smiled at him. "Good evening, Hank. May I come in?" She was dressed casually in a knee-length green skirt and a brown t-shirt with a picture of a bison on it, a pair of sandals on her feet.

"Of course," he said automatically, and stepped aside to let her walk in through the door. "Here, let me get some more light." He put one hand out, and around the room, several globes began to glow more brightly, as though small suns were coming out from behind the clouds. "Is there anything wrong?"

She sat down on the couch, her long legs crossing smoothly. "Well, there is something troubling me, but the students are doing well."

Zenith sat down on a nearby chair, his face concerned. "What's on your mind? Is it something about the . . . you know."

Achimi shook her head. "No. It's about you, Hank. I'm worried about you." Her hands plucked at the hem of her skirt. "We all are, really, but . . . you never come out of here unless you have a class to teach, and you don't talk to anyone."

His face took on a defensive expression, and his mouth opened almost angrily, and . . . then the fight seemed to drain out of him. "You're right," he said softly. "I . . . it's been a month, and we're no closer to finding out who betrayed us. And I can't . . . it's too hard to think about who it could be."

She sighed and walked over to where he was sitting, his hands held loosely in his lap. "Hank, look. Right now, you need to know that the rest of us are here for you." Achimi reached out, putting one hand gently under his chin. "I'm here for you. So if you want to talk, or . . ." she smiled a little, "anything else, I'm here."

"Laticia, I couldn't ask . . . ." Zenith's voice held a note of longing that Achimi recognized, and she smiled slowly, stepping closer to him.

Her hands went around his shoulders, her breasts almost level with his face. "I know you couldn't. But I can offer."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Vicky sat down on the edge of a desk, another plastic cup of beer in her hand. "So, who do you want to meet now? I've introduced you to most of the people who'll probably show up in classes and stuff." She grinned. "Anyone you've seen that you think's hot?"

Kelly blushed, hiding her face in the cup she had. "No one, really. I mean, there's . . . lots of great looking people here, but I'm not . . . ."

Nodding sagely, Vicky crossed her legs. "I gotcha. Well, look. Let's go dance a little, make the boys jealous, and we'll head out." She drank some of the beer, and hopped off of the desk, her breasts jiggling enticingly. "If there's no one else you want to meet, we can go somewhere and talk, just sort of do the bonding thing, okay?"

Kelly thought for a second, a little distracted by the way that Vicky's chest moved as she hopped from the desk. "Y-yeah, that sounds good."

"Super!" Vicky grabbed Kelly's hand and tugged. "Come on, we'll have a blast - Shadow usually has good taste in music!" They headed off towards the other room where the dance floor was.
 
"Your home sounds lovely, Ted." Ana smiled up at the redhead. She was surprised with this man. Initially, she'd been flirting just because of Charles. Not just his actions but she'd suspected he'd snuck back in early and wanted him to see her with someone else. But he was genuinely charming, handsome too, and the way he looked at her was very flattering. "Will you go back there, when you're done with your time here?"

"Hard to say, I guess." His eyes shone as he shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck with one hand, then smiled back at her. "It's a ways off as I see it, and no tellin' what might happen between then and now."

"True," she nodded. "You might fall in love with another place. Or find your fate points you to somewhere or something else."

"Or someone," he agreed. The two were in the bedroom of the first party room, leaning and looking out the window as Eric and Olivia had been half an hour ago. "Little early t' make plans either way but," he let his eyes trail down her again and then back out the window, "I'm thinkin' even if I end up going back home, I won't want to be on my lonesome when I do."

"Really? Has someone caught your, oh! Look!"

~~~~~~~~~​

In the garden that the window overlooked, Chein Po and Parvati walked side by side. They were not close but neither were they far apart. The brawny tiger-man sighed as they turned together to look out at the landscape beyond the dome's edge. "It is beautiful. I had not truly looked before."

Parvati smiled, "Yes, it is. I have spend many nights looking at it, or at the Earth in the sky." Alone, she didn't add. Not that she needed to.

The man rumbled deep in his chest in acknowledgment. Then he added, "The moon is not all here that is beautiful." He glanced over in her direction, "I would have thought so even if I were not this way."

She looked down, "You...flatter me."

"No." He shook his head, "I am not enough of a poet to flatter you." He let out a low chuckle, "Other men watched you when you came into the room, and when we left."

"Of course," her voice was bitter, "I am so...so..."

"I know the look that was in their eyes. It has been in mine. And it has nothing to do with fear or revulsion or pity. Instinct, yes, of a kind." She looked up at him swiftly, her nostrils flaring as she breathed in his scent as if to test if he was lying that way. "But a good instinct."

She could feel her face heating, though it would not show through her fur. "I don't know...I never would have thought...before tonight, that..."

"I would not either." Chien Po took in a deep breath. "...I would like to take more walks with you, Parvati, if that is something you would like."

She paused, fingering the edge of her sari's shawl, "I would."

~~~~~~~~~​

Sam's silver fingers drummed idly on the wall as he waited. It sounded like a hum to the ears of anyone without advanced hearing or powers like his. Heidi had wanted to get something from her room and made him wait outside. He didn't mind but he was getting bored. It had been, like, thirty seconds!

He grimaced and forced himself to slow down. He shouldn't mess this up by being so impatient. Heidi was a class act all the way and so sweet! Innocent too, not playing the vamp like Psyche. Not that he minded if she'd dress like that. Woof. And Heidi was still gorgeous, insanely so. God, she was so hot! And so fucking stacked!

Sam took a deep breath and turned around to look out the hallway window. He needed to take it slow and play it cool. She was totally into him but if he rushed things now...

He heard the door open, "Sorry, Sam. I can't seem to find what I was looking for on my own." Her voice shifted, becoming kind of husky and throaty, "Do you think...you can help me?"

"Sure, Heidi." He pivoted on the spot, "What do you n-" His jaw dropped and he froze in place, looking in those moments truly like a silver statue of a young man someone had put clothes on.

Heidi stood just inside the door to her room. She lifted her hands and ran them through her corn silk hair, coyly nibbling her lower lip. She wore the golden boots from earlier but nothing more. Not one stitch. Her body was taut and smooth, stomach flat and toned, arms rounded and feminine, her waist slim, hips round, and her legs smooth. Her breasts were just as large and magnificent as he'd imagined; massive and high, defying gravity almost, round and luscious, her brown nipples already hard and pointing. "I was looking for something hot and hard, Sam, but I couldn't find it. I need you to...give it to me."

~~~~~~~~~​

Achimi breathed in deeply as the kiss broke, her hands running down Zenith's bare chest, fingers running over hard muscle, "God, you feel good, Hank." She laughed and hissed out a breath as he ducked his head to kiss at her neck, one hand moving to thread her fingers though his dark auburn hair. "It's been...too long since we did this..."

"It has," he agreed. He leaned back from her for a moment, his brown eyes flecked through with shining gold motes as he looked into hers. "I'm sorry, I-"

"Shh, none of that tonight, baby," she chided lightly, pressing a finger to his lips. "You're here, and I'm here, and that's all that matters." She licked her lips, "Get them off, Hank. I want to see my favorite toy."

He grinned, "Anything you want, Laticia." The sun-touched hero unbuckled his belt and began to slide his trousers and his boxers down together. Achimi moved back, looking down and licking her lips. Her t-shirt lay on the ground nearby and she'd worn no bra beneath it; her large, majestic tits bare and beautiful, dark nipples hardening as she teased them. "God, you look so hot right now."

"Oh, my, I see you think so." His cock bounced free; every bit as splendid as he was himself, proud and mighty. "So do you, and so does...this." His breath hissed out as she grazed it with her fingers, "Ohh, so hard already..."

"Fuck, Laticia...just your touch feels so good..."

"Mmm. Then hold on, hero." She knelt before him and leaned forward, breathing out into his dick and smiling as it twitched and stiffened further, "Because this..." Her pink tongue reached out and ran over the head, tasting him. She moaned and leaned forward more, engulfing the head of his cock in her wet, warm mouth.

He groaned in pleasure, his head going back. His strong hands moved, one stroking her head, the other resting on her shoulder. Her own hands were busy, one fondling a generous breast, the other moving beneath her skirt.

~~~~~~~~~​

"You should not blame yourself. It was a riddle all along, not a maze." Olivia and Eric were in her room, the main study/living area. They sat together on the short couch, both with mugs in their hands. The redhead took a sip of hers, draining the last of the tea she'd made for the two of them.

"Yeah, Achimi said something like that too." He sighed. It probably wasn't a good idea to be telling her something that involved him goofing up like this but she'd asked about how his earlier training had gone. And she'd made him tea. They'd already talked a little about the normal routine here and some of her favorite places at the Academy. "I guess I didn't do too terribly."

"No, it sounds interesting." She tilted her head in thought, one hand absently shifting the goggles up onto her hair. "I like the idea of you small. You would fit right down my suit, in between them. And you could get big too. Not too big, but just big enough, and that would be...a lot of fun."

He was blushing again, damn it. "You, uh, you think so?"

"Yes." She smiled up at him again, her purple and green eyes both warm and happy. "Was that all before I met you?"

"Pretty much." Then he smiled shyly, "Well, on the way back...I kind of zoned out on what Achimi was saying. We were taking the rail back and since the tunnels are clear..."

"You could see the surface."

"Yeah. And it just...it was amazing." He felt his throat tighten a bit just thinking about it. "Psyche noticed, I guess, she told me that you can actually go out there if you pass some safety training."

"Correct." Olivia nodded, "Not many people do it though." She set her mug over on the side table, "When you go, I will go with you. If you want."

Eric looked down at the pretty girl beside him, "Sure, that'd be great. It would be even better to go out there with someone I like."

"You like me?"

He took in a breath and nodded, "Yeah, I do. You're awesome and, you know, gorgeous, so...yeah."

She smiled her small little smile again and her cheeks were faintly flushed. "You are also more comfortable now; you've relaxed since we came in."

Eric nodded again, "Yes." He had a feeling. This was...she was leading up to something.

"Then, since you are now comfortable in my room, and not nervous, and you like me..." She shifted to face him, "Do you want to kiss me?"

He swallowed and leaned in, "Yes," he murmured in the moments before their lips met, "I do."
 
The dance floor was packed with other students, and the music was, indeed, good. At least for what it was supposed to be: An excuse to dance close together, bodies pressing against each other. Vicky smiled encouragingly at Kelly. "Come on, this song is great!" As the two girls stepped onto the dance floor, the music pounded around them, a pulsing beat that seemed to shake the floorboards.

"I don't know how to dance," Kelly managed to yell, just loud enough for Vicky to hear her. The brunette's face was flushed, and she managed to look rebellious and shy at once.

A wide smile spread over Vicky's face. "It's okay, I'll teach you!" This couldn't have been better if she'd planned it. She took one of Kelly's hands in her own and guided it to her neck, coaxing the slender girl to drape her hand over her shoulder. The other hand followed suit, and then Vicky rested her hands on the Kelly's slim hips, smiling at the other girl. "Okay, just keep your arms there, all right?"

She stepped a little closer, her hands tugging Kelly's hips closer to her own, and began to guide them in small circles. "Just do what I do," Vicky said, her eyes meeting Kelly's. As she spoke, and they began to move together, hips grinding slowly to the beat of the music, Vicky also let out a little of her power again, just a thread as she had a lunch, directed towards the other girl alone.

"Like this?" Kelly was watching Vicky's hips and body sway with the music, and wiggle enticingly. It was strange, she'd never . . . well, she'd noticed other girls before, but she'd never felt this kind of draw towards another girl. And damned if Vicky weren't making it hard to ignore, with her tight pants, corset, and . . . whatever perfume she was wearing was so heady and wonderful, it was amazing that the whole room wasn't trying to bury their nose in her neck. Kelly sort of wanted to do that, but she sort of felt like everyone was watching.

Vicky nodded, bringing her head closer to Kelly's, close enough that the biker girl could feel her breath as she spoke. "Very good. I can tell you'll be a quick study." She glanced around, and smirked a little. "Let's give 'em something to dream about, and then head out, mm?"

She wasn't sure what Vicky meant, but Kelly nodded. "Okay." She was, as a result, surprised when Vicky's hands snaked down to her ass and gripped it tightly through her jeans, tugging their hips tightly together. Both of them started to move, hips grinding against each other, breasts pressed together, faces so close that it seemed almost inevitable that their lips would meet, and then . . . the song ended and Vicky stepped back slightly.

"Come on, Kelly. We'll go somewhere nice and quiet." She draped an arm around the other girl's neck again and guided her off the dance-designated section.

As they left, Charles stepped out of a shadow, his eyes wide. "Goddamn, Vicky. Look, I know I was a jerk earlier, but if you . . . ."

She held up one hand. "Charles. Not now. Seriously, not even two hours after you ask me to help you hit on Ana?" She shook her head. "We'll talk about it later, maybe. But Kelly and I are on our way out."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Hank's breath was becoming more labored as Laticia sucked more determinedly on his cock. "Ahhh, shit . . . Ticia . . . ." He bit his lower lip, the hand on her shoulder sliding down to stroke one of her large, soft breasts. She moaned around his shaft, and a shudder ran through his body.

At the feel of his hand on her breasts, Laticia pulled her mouth from Hank's cock with a pop. "Ohh, Hank . . . I've missed your touch, you know," she said almost teasingly. "These big, strong hands on me, can't tell you," her tongue snaked around his cock again, "how much I've wanted it." With a grin, she looked down at his cock, standing hard and proud from his hips. "Would you like something else we haven't done in a while?"

One of his eyebrows went up, and he licked his lips, perhaps a little nervous. "Do you mean . . . you'd like me to give you the same treatment I'm getting?"

Laticia smiled. "Well, you do always say it's better to give." She unfastened the buttons that held her skirt closed. "I also meant at the same time that I gave to you."

He licked his lips again, this time in anticipation. "I . . . would love that."

~ ~ ~ ~​

If Sam were capable of speech, he might have said that he'd be happy to give Heidi anything she wanted. And if he could think, he might have revised his thoughts that she was the innocent one - the naked, aroused woman in front of him was a vamp, and she knew that she had him hooked. He knew it too, as he finally was capable of motion and crashed into her body, feeling her warmth against him.

As Sam almost fell into her, Heidi's arms and legs wrapped around him, letting him bear her to the floor. One booted foot lashed out, kicking the door shut as they landed in a tangle of arms and legs and bare flesh. "I'll take that as a yes," she breathed, her teeth nipping at his ear.

He nodded, his erection giving its own answer as it pressed against his pants, and through them, against her body. "Yes," he croaked, his hands shifting to his own clothes, tugging at hems and unfastening zippers as quickly as he could. "God, yes."
 
Heidi chuckled in between soft gasps, "Ohh, like those big tits, don't you?" Sam was atop her, the two of them lying on the luxurious throw rug she had in the main room of her quarters. He was nude now, and he was silver all over, but warm and the hardness of him was that of toned, agile muscle. His hands and mouth worshiped her breasts, tasting and kissing the generous mounds of soft, plush flesh, caressing every curve and lightly tweaking her nipples. He wasn't going fast, holding himself in, though the effort made his hands vibrate and sending thrilling shudders through her sensitive breasts. "Fuck, that's nice," she cooed.

Sam lifted his head, "These go beyond nice, Heidi. Way beyond." God, he could play with these gorgeous tits all fucking day.

She smiled at him; her expression haughty and proud. Then she reached down and drew a hiss from him as she grabbed his hard on and give it a squeeze, "I'm glad you like them, Sammy boy, but I said I wanted hot and hard." He trembled and her smile grew as her hand started to stroke his cock. "Cock, Sam. I want this cock. And I want it now."

He closed his eyes and buried his face between her tits. She stroked his head before lacing her fingers through his silvery hair and pulling, his head coming up, "I want it, and I want it now. Fuck me, baby, and fuck me hard and fast and make me cream and you'll get to spray yours all over my tits."

~~~~~~~~~​

Hank stood up and finished disrobing completely as Achimi did the same. He finished in time to watch her finish and admire her body. She was blessed, no doubt. Her body was muscular and strong, her legs, arms, and firm six pack showing, but still supple and feminine. She avoided the fate of many muscular women; her curves still plush and generously tempting. Her ass was tight and toned, her waist small, and her breasts large and pert. And then there was her...special feature. "Lay down, Laticia," he licked his lips.

She laughed, throaty and warm, "Missed this, huh? It missed you too." The generously figured black woman lay down on his bed, shifting to be on her right side. One hand propped her head up to watch him as he approached, her eyes on his swaying dick, the other stroked the big black cock that emerged from between her legs.

Achimi's powers came from a magic talisman that had infused her with the power of the African diety Achimi, god of buffalo. The god had not been entirely happy with having a woman as the vessel for his power but she had won him over with her spirit, her victories against evil, and her earthy nature. He had, however, left his mark. Her clitoris had changed, grown into a fully functioning male member of above average length and girth. She loved it. And she'd found that some others did as well. More than she had thought when she first discovered it and been horrified. Now she delighted in her cock.

He slid onto the bed, running his hands down her legs and leaning in to take a deep breath of the smell of her sex before trailing out his breath over her hard dick. "Love that smell," he murmured, "And the taste..." He licked up one side of her stiff rod and then down the other, making her moan. Then he opened his mouth and took her into him, his tongue bathing her head and shaft, his lips sealing around her prick.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck, yes," she growled. "Feels so good, suck that big black dick, ohh, fuck." Her dark eyes flicked to his cock, only inches from her face. "Need that cock, so big, so fucking gorgeous." She grabbed his hips with her hands and pulled him over to her, her moans muffled as she pushed her mouth down on his cock, filling her throat with him, her head starting to bob up and down as the two heroes began to suck each other in lustful earnest.

~~~~~~~~~​

Kelly was feeling nervous as she and Vicky walked up to the blond's room. But it was minor, overwhelmed by other feelings. The buzz from drinking all those cups of beer to get herself settled, the warmth and feel of the other girl's body so close, eager anticipation, and want. Raw, hungry want. She was almost scared of the feeling. She hadn't felt something like that in a long time. Why tonight?

Vicky's arm was about her waist, pulling her close. Her hand stroked alone Kelly's side and over her hips. "Too bad you didn't see anyone you liked," the busty blond said. "First night here is prime for a hot, steamy, no strings attached, consequence free sex, don't you think?" They came to her door and Vicky tapped in her code, the metal blockage sliding aside into the wall. "Let some of that tension out explode out of you?"

The dark haired girl nodded as the blond moved away and stepped inside, turning to watch Kelly with hot eyes. "Sounds fucking great," she answered. Her voice sounded slightly rougher, almost throaty, even to herself. "I could go for that. Right now."

The door closed behind her. It clicked shut and Vicky pushed her back against it, kissing her hard on the lips. For a moment, Kelly was stiff, frozen by the assault on sensation. Then her arms grabbed the blond's ass and pulled her harder against her, feeling their breasts press together, bodies rubbing and grinding. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and met Vicky's, the kiss deepening as they tasted one another.

~~~~~~~~~​

She tasted like earl gray and raspberries. Eric's left arm slid about Olivia's waist and pulled her firmly against him, the telepath's arms snaking around his neck, her hands tangling in his hair. Her lips were soft, so soft, and warm, and eager.

Her body was soft against his hardness, her breasts pillowing against him as they kissed. Their lips parted only to meet again. And again. And again. He felt her tongue brushing his lips and let her in, moaning as her tongue wrestled joyously with his.

They broke apart to breathe, her purple and green eyes looking into his creamy jade orbs. "That was exhilarating," she said, "And immensely enjoyable."

He smiled back at her, "You're an incredible kisser, and this..." He tightened his arms, giving her a squeeze and making her coo and then giggle, "God, you feel amazing."

"As good as you thought?" She hitched an eyebrow at the question.

"Better."

Her smile was pleased, "Correct." She pulled his head down into another kiss; this one long and deep. She shifted against him, rubbing their bodies together, and their small moans were muffled by the other's lips.

They parted again and she nestled close, resting her head against his shoulder. "Pleasant." Her eyes closed and she wriggled a bit. Her eyes opened and she frowned slightly, "This location is insufficient." She leaned up and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before disengaging and standing up from the couch. "This way."

Eric rose and felt a shiver of excitement run down his spine as she headed into the adjoining room, "The bedroom?"

"Correct. For the bed." She took hold of the hem of her sweater and pulled it up and over her head before cradling it to her front. Olivia looked back at him over her shoulder, her back and sides exposed, the strap of her lacy blue bra vibrant against the smooth skin. "So we can fuck. Among other things but primarily for that."

"Oh. Right." He was grinning now, unable to keep the expression from spreading across his face. He felt he should say something but he had no idea what. Instead he stepped up behind her and hugged her to him, his hands about her waist, feeling her warmth against his body. "I have been thinking about that."

"I know," she answered, "and I like that." She moved her hips back, grinding her ass into his crotch and feeling his growing hardness through his clothes. "They're so tight," her hands guided his to the snap of her jeans, "will you help me with them?"

"Gladly." He undid the button, his fingers barely shaking at all, and then slid the zipper down slowly. His fingers slid into the waistband and along her skin and the satiny feeling panties she had on beneath. Eric knelt behind her on both knees, pulling her capris down her long legs. "God, you have such great legs."

"Among other things."

"Correct," he answered with a teasing tone. She stepped out of the jeans that were now around her ankles, but he didn't move his hands from her legs. He ran them up the supple, shapely curves and leaned close, kissing the back of her thighs. She shivered and let out a soft moan as he kissed up one, then the other, before pressing his lips to the swell of her ass and running his tongue down the curve of her cheeks through her panties.
 
With a shuddering sigh, Vicky pulled back slightly, her eyes still half-closed as she looked at Kelly's face. "Oh, god, that was . . . mmmmm," she said softly, her hands pressed to the door on either side of the brunette's face. "I hope it wasn't too bold, but I just . . . needed that."

Kelly's eyes were in a similar state, her lips plump from their kisses, and she took a slow breath. "I . . . no, it was fine." Her hands caressed Vicky's ass lightly through the leather, and she smiled, just barely. "I . . . never really wanted this with a girl before."

There was a moment's pause, and Vicky's eyes opened up all the way. "Do you want it, now? If you don't, we don't have to." All of a sudden, it was like Kelly's nose had been stopped up, the scents that she'd been smelling all night nothing but a memory for a moment. "Let me know, and we'll stop."

The tough-looking girl shook her head, looking almost quizzically at Vicky. "I do . . . I want this, I want . . ." she swallowed, the admission almost caught in her throat. "I want you. Even if it's just for tonight." It was nice to have someone who wanted her, someone attractive that thought she was attractive, that thought she was worth pursuing. And it was extra nice to know that Vicky wasn't going to force her into anything, if she wasn't ready for it; that always meant a lot, even if you were going into something with your eyes open.

As soon as Kelly confirmed that she wanted this, Vicky felt immediate relief. At least she wouldn't be raping the other girl - that kind of thing would plague her conscience. But when she'd pulled her powers back, Kelly had still wanted to be with her, which was . . . it was proof that the seduction had worked, and proof that she wasn't the plain Jane she felt like a lot of the time. "I'm glad," she said, her voice now holding a lot of that throaty quality that Kelly's had had before their kiss.

"I don't see how you couldn't expect . . ." Kelly shook her head again. "Just . . . please, kiss me again? And touch me, I want to feel . . . your hands on my body," she said softly, almost desperately.

Vicky smiled at her, then leaned forward and pressed her lips to Kelly's again, her tongue slipping eagerly between the other girl's lips to slide over and wrestle with her tongue. Her hands came off the door and went to Kelly's shoulders, pushing the leather jacket off of them as much as she could before moving to stroke the pert, pierced breasts that were held so tightly in place by Kelly's t-shirt.

Kelly moaned softly against Vicky's mouth, loving the feeling of the other girl's hands on her breasts. She'd gotten the piercings to be rebellious more than anything, but the way they enhanced any touch to her nipples was an excellent bonus. One of her hands stayed firmly on Vicky's round, firm ass, but the other went to stroke at the warm leather of the corset, delving inside to touch the other girl's more generous, lush breasts.

~ ~ ~ ~​

"That is amazing. Seriously." Theodore looked at the machinery set up in the public area of Ana's room in shock. "I mean, I've seen still before, but this . . . and you made that awesome beer?"

She nodded, a light flush on her cheeks. "Yes, but it isn't the best one I've made." Ana walked over to a small mini-fridge and opened it up, pulling out two dark glass bottles, handing one to him. "This is probably the best one I've made. I kept it for myself, because . . . well, it was too good to waste on a party like that." From her palm, a small tendril appeared, popping the bottle cap off.

Theodore's left hand took the bottle, while his right shifted briefly into a claw, popping it open for himself before he took a drink. "Daaamn, girl." He looked at her, eyes wide. "This is the best thing I may have ever tasted." He took another drink, then said slowly, "You know what would go perfect with this?"

She shook her head mutely, taking a sip of her own beer and sighing happily.

"Fried green tomatoes."

Ana tilted her head to one side. "What are those?"

Theodore looked at her for a moment, then set the bottle down and grabbed her hand. "Come on. We're gonna get you some good ol' fashioned country cuisine."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Sam nodded, wanting to feel her body around him desperately. And it was sooo hot to hear her asking for it that way that his cock almost ached as she stroked it. "I want that too," he said softly, pulling back slightly before lining himself up with her pussy. God, he wanted to savor it, the feeling of this beautiful, sexy woman's pussy just barely yielding to his shaft. But patience wasn't his strong suit anyway, and Heida had made it clear that she wanted him inside of her.

The blond wrapped her legs around his waist, tugging Sam slightly forward. "Come on, baby," she cooed, "give me that hard cock, I want it in me so bad." She hadn't thought it would be this much work to get him to just fuck her - most guys seemed only interested in sliding it in. But she needed this feeling. Maybe splashback from whatever Vicky was doing?

He bit his lower lip and pressed forward, sliding to the hilt inside of Heidi's pussy. "Ahhhh, fuuuuck!" His hands were braced on her hips now, holding her steady as he trembled with the repressed impulse to plow into her at full speed. That wasn't a good idea, no matter how fast she said she wanted it, but he . . . god, he wanted to fuck her as fast and hard as he could.

"Mmmm, love that cock in me," the blond weather-witch moaned, her hands massaging her own breasts. "Come on, Sam, fuck me," she opened her eyes, looking at him with those stormy orbs filled with longing. "Give me what I need."
 
Chien Po was back at the party, which had dwindled somewhat but was still going nonetheless. He sat among a small group of men and women, of varying ages, but similar in one respect. All of them had dramatic physical changes happen to them the way he had. There was a sexy and lush bodied fox girl, a young woman with large, reptillian bat-like wings and a tail, a wolf man, a youth in his late teens with feathery wings and eyes like a hawk, a girl with four hard carapaced legs that extended from her back, and Parvati.

"It'll be hard to get used to," the wolf was saying, "but we've been supporting each other."

"The other students here are good too," the arachnid hybrid woman said with a twitch of one leg in the direction of the general party area. Her words were oddly slurred when she spoke, "Even looking like this, no one's given me any grief or done anything but make me feel welcome."

Chien Po considered that for a few moments. Though they had just met that day, he did not feel ostracized from his squadmates. Indeed, very few people seemed to spare him a second look as he passed though the hallways. It was a return to a kind of normal anonymity that was deeply reassuring somehow. "I have felt almost normal here, at times."

"More often that not, it's that way," the woman with the wings nodded. "But sometimes, being what we are, it gets...difficult."

"Which is why this little group meets up now and then." The fox girl smiled at Chien Po and leaned forward, the front of her dress slipping enough with the motion to reveal a captivating expanse of breast. "It helps to be around people like us. You don't have to join us but if you want," there was a slight stress on the last word, "we'll be here for you."

~~~~~~~~~​

The solar orbs blazed with golden light, casting their radiance over the figures writhing together on the large bed. The frame creaked softly now and then as they moved and the blankets rustled but otherwise the only sounds were muffled moans and wet sounds of movement with the occasional slurp.

Achimi's head moved back and forth and back and forth on her friend and lover's cock; his shaft glistening with her saliva as she pulled back until only the head was in her mouth and then gulped him down again. She'd never minded sucking cock but since getting her own and having it done to her, she enjoyed it on a whole other level. And God, he had a wonderful dick! He was hot and strong, pulsing in her, his warm and salty pre-cum leaking into her eager throat.

Zenith moaned around the thick dark meat in his mouth. Fuck, this was always amazing. She tasted to earthy and wild and the feeling of that hot, hard length pumping in and out of his throat was insanely sexy. As was the smell of her pussy, so close that he could feel her getting hotter as he fucked his face with her phallus.

His lips quirked into a smile as best they could around her thick cock. He couldn't resist...

Achimi stiffened suddenly and then went almost limp, his dick coming out of her mouth and rubbing against her cheek, "Ohhh, shit," she moaned, "That's, nnn, cheating." He didn't answer her, his head continuing to bob up and down on her prick and two fingers of his right hand now pumping in and out of her slick, hot cunt. "Nn, yes, finger me, baby, finger my hot pussy and suck that hard dick, you pretty white boy slut!"

He shivered, loving her dirty talk. Before her, he never would have allowed anyone to say something like that to him at any time. But when they were fucking and those nasty words tumbled from her lips, it was just hot. He sucked harder, faster on her cock, his fingers matching the pace. She began to writhe more on the bed, her hands stroking his member, but the amazonian fighter no longer trusting her mouth on it. "God! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Feels so fucking good, you dirty, clever fucker," she gasped.

He twisted his fingers in her and she let out a cry, "Ahh! Fuck, Hank, get ready, baby, ahh-nnn!" She squeezed her eyes closed and her back arched, the dark skinned goddess pressing his cock to her bosom as she came. Her cunt clamped down on his fingers; spasming about them and gushing her fluids anew. At the same moment, he pulled her cock out of his mouth and it fired, her first ropey jet of hot jizz splattering across his cheek. Her closed his eyes and leaned into it; her spurts blasting onto his face, his neck, and down his chest.

~~~~~~~~~​

Olivia shivered as Eric's tongue slid back up her ass crack. Though her panties were still in the way of his warm, wet muscle, it was very distracting and felt quite nice. "You are bolder than I expected." She closed her eyes as his strong hands rubbed her thighs, "I am pleased by that."

Eric blushed, he wasn't sure what had gotten into him all of a sudden. But it was fun and, God, he wanted her to feel good. To not regret doing this with him. "I just had to touch you," he answered. His fingers moved up to run over the band of her panties. "May I?"

Her breath hitched a moment but then she nodded, "Yes."

He smiled and kissed the swell of her ass once more. Her legs slid apart a bit more and he gently tugged her panties over the roundness of her hips and ass and down those long, glorious legs. "God, Olivia," he gazed at her butt and leaned in to kiss each cheek again, "Your ass is fantastic."

"I, ahh, am aware," she answered. She let out a rising moan as one of his hands slid up the inside of her right leg, along her thigh, and then paused. "Touch it," Olivia whispered, the phrase a pleading command.

Eric let out a deep breath and moved his hand, cupping his palm beneath her sex and feeling her heat. Then his fingers made contact, "Oh, God," he breathed. "So...silky and hot...wet already..." She was slick to the touch and he felt his cock throb in his pants at the feel of her on his fingers.

"From you and for you, Eric." She bit her lip and pressed herself down just slightly, shuddering and letting out a happy gasp at the touch. Then she straightened and stepped forward, away from him. "You have gotten me wet and hot already, just these kisses, these touches, and thinking...both thinking about more."

She looked back at him over her shoulder again as he stood up, her hands twisting behind her to unhook her bra. "I want to see you. Your clothes. Take them off. Now."

He shivered. "Never thought a line from the Terminator could sound that hot," he muttered. His hands were already moving, unbuttoning his shirt. Olivia turned to watch him, her sweater and bra now both held in her arms just right to block off the swell and nipples of her breasts and to obscure her pussy from all but a tantalizing hint as the sleeves swung.

She let out an appreciative hum as he shrugged his shirt off, her mismatched eyes running over his muscular torso. As he undid his belt, she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, nibbling her lower lip, "All of that off at once, please," she said as he was unzipping his trousers. One of her hands slipped under the sweater and between her legs. Holy hell. She was touching herself while he stripped in front of her.

God damn, that was sexy.

He knelt as he slid his pants and boxer briefs down his legs, pulling off his socks and shoes at the same time. Then he took a deep breath and stood up; totally bare before her. He did his best not to fidget, to show her nervousness.

Olivia drank the sight of him in, her eyes following the defined lines of his musculature. "Handsome. Strong." She licked her lips, "Sexy. And...mmm. You do get big."

He wanted to say something but all he could do was blush. She sauntered to him, dropping the sweater and bra when she was just inches away. Her arms moved about his neck, his sliding over her waist and around to caress the small of her back. They moaned into one another's lips as they kissed, hot, naked bodies pressed together.
 
In the cafeteria kitchen, a light illuminated one small section and the two people there. Theodore and Ana were standing over one of the stove burners, the smell of hot oil and seasonings in the air. "These smell wonderful," she said softly, keeping her voice low, "but I would never have thought to use green tomatoes. Why not red ones, or orange?"

He flipped a seasoned, breaded tomato slice. "Dunno. I remember my mom telling me it was because the green ones have the right flavor, and are less watery?" He shrugged. "As far as I can tell, though, it's cause someone liked the name better."

She giggled softly. "Perhaps." Ana peered into the pan, her eyes eager. "So when will they be done? Will we eat them here, or take them back to my room?"

With a smile, Theodore flipped another tomato. "Impatient. They'll be done soon, and we'll take them back. So we can have them with the beer you made." He looked at her, his eyes warm. "I really hope you like them."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Vicky wriggled a little against Kelly's hand as the other girl groped her breasts under her corset. The kiss was intense, and she pulled back for a moment to catch her breath. "You can," the pretty blond said, her cheeks flushed, "pull them out if you want."

Kelly looked at her for a moment, then grinned wickedly. "I think I do want," she said, her hands slipping beneath the curves of Vicky's generous breasts and lifting them free from the confines of the leather garment. "Ohh, Pixie, they're gorgeous," she breathed, "I wish mine were half as nice."

Biting back a moan, Vicky smiled at the other girl. "Yours are amazing," she said softly, her fingers tugging gently on the nipple rings through the t-shirt. "Tell me, is this shirt your favorite?"

A little puzzled, Kelly shook her head. "It's all right, but it's not my precious. Why?"

"Good." Vicky's nails dug through the fabric with surprising ease, and she tore the shirt open. "Because I wanted to see these sweet little tits without anything in the way. As the snug shirt had promised, Kelly's breasts were real, pert, and more than enough for Vicky's hands, if barely. She pressed her palms to them, feeling the warmth of the skin and metal that had been nestled there, rubbing against them to tease and stimulate. "Ohhh, Fireball, these tits are wonderful." She leaned in, kissing the other girl's mouth deeply, letting her feel the hardness of the leather as well as the softness of her own breasts against Kelly's more modest assets.

There was a sound that was almost like a squeal as the shirt tore, Kelly looking down in shock and arousal - she'd never had anyone want to literally rip her clothes off before. And the feeling of those soft, warm hands on her breasts, and then the kiss . . . with their bare tits pressing together . . . it wasn't a word she used often, but this was the most erotic thing she'd ever felt.

When Vicky pulled back from the kiss, she stepped back, tugging Kelly with her. "Come on, baby, let's go to the bedroom. I can't wait to get you out of those tight jeans."
 
"Every time...that is so unfair," Achimi accused. But she was smiling and shivered, letting out a soft coo as she felt his fingers slip out of her.

"But you love it." Hank sat up with a smile on his face, her jizz streaked over her cheeks and strong chin, down his broad, muscular chest. He drew his thumb through the spunk on his right cheer, "That's what this says."

"Funny," she grinned back, "I thought it said that you were a slut." Then she gasped as he was suddenly atop her, her big tits pillowing against his body, her ejaculate rubbing on both their bodies.

"Could be both," he said. He kissed her before she could respond, their tongues meeting and groping as the liplock deepened. After the kiss broke, he leaned down to kiss her neck before running his tongue along her ear, "I don't think I'm the only one, either way."

"You, ah-h, you don't?" She shivered as one of his hands slipped down to just run a finger along her wet slit.

"Not from the way this feels. From how it felt on my fingers. Wet, hot, hungry." He kissed her again, shifting his body weight to rub his hard cock against her stomach. "Needing to be touched. Needing to be fucked."

She ran her hands up his back, "You may have something there." Her eyes met his, "Because I do need it. I need you, Hank, to fuck me. Please, baby, been so long since I had that big, hot cock in me, feels so empty..."

He took a breath, closing his eyes. God, it was always so hot when she asked for it. "You know I believe in giving to the needy," he murmured. His right arm hooked her left leg beneath the knee and lifted it up and around his waist to bare her. Her right reached down to stroke his cock and he shifted position, guiding him in. "Both of us, needy sluts that we are."

His hips thrust forward and he sank into her hot, silken, fiery heaven. They groaned together as he filled her, pushing in firmly until he was sheathed to the hilt in her glory. "Fuck," he gasped, "Laticia, feels so fucking..amazing, lover."

"It does," she breathed. "So good, filling me up so perfect, baby." Then she drew in a ragged breath, her eyes widening and softening in rapture as he began to move, the delicious friction jolting her body with pleasure, "Oh, fuck, yes, fuck me, Hank, fuck me, please!"

~~~~~~~~~​

"AaahhHh, fuuuck!" Heidi's arms were tight around Sam's shoulders, her fingers digging into his silver skin, the nails raising faint lines. Her hair was wild and flung about, sweat on her forehead, "Oh, God, oh, fuck, yes!" He was pounding into her hard and fast, so fast, faster than anyone she'd ever been with. And he hadn't cum yet! She was astonished; the guys she'd been that she'd coaxed up to this rate had hammered her hard for maybe thirty seconds and blown inside her. "That's it! Give me, ahh, that fucking cock, you bastard!" He'd been going like this since he'd plunged into her.

"Just like you want it," he gasped, "Fast, hard, fucking this heavenly pussy, so fucking great!" God, she was awesome! Her cunt was so hot and wet and squeezing him as he hammered her hole. And she was loving it, absolutely loving it. He felt twenty feet tall right now. "Wanted this since I first saw you, so sexy, so strong..."

"Hhh, Bet you did, dirty fucker," she answered. "I could feel you, ahh! Undressing me with your eyes," she hissed. Oh, fuck. She could feel tension building in her core, her body tightening up, and her eyes flew open wide. No way! Just from missionary? "Don't stop! More, just a little more, Sam, and- annndd-FUCK!" She arched her back, her scream part pleasure and part surprise as she came, white-hot waves of pleasure crashing through her, her body trembling.

He felt her cunt twitching around him and felt his balls tighten, "Heidi, I'm-"

"On me!" Her breath was coming in hitching gasps but she managed to pull her hands from him to press her tits together, "Ooon me, Sam! Spray your jizz all over my tits!"

He was standing over her a moment later; the blond barely registering that he'd pulled out when his cock jerked and a gout of hot, thick silvery semen splattered across her breasts. "Hhn! Fuck, yes," he grunted, one hand pumping his cunt slicked cock, more and more of his seed firing out onto her generous tits.

~~~~~~~~~​

Kissing her before had been good, one of the best kisses he'd ever had. This one left all the others behind. Her lips were just as soft but warmer somehow and more passionate. But it was the feel of her body against his that made this kiss so much more than the others.

Eric could feel the swell and fullness of her breasts rubbing against him, pressing into his chest. Her skin was smooth and almost satin-like to the touch. Heat seemed to roll off of her and soak into him. "God, this feeling," he whispered when their lips parted, "so incredible..."

"So sweet," she answered, dipping her head to kiss his neck and elicit a fresh moan, "So nearly optimal."

Her choice of words made him quirk a smile and almost laugh, "Nearly?"

"Correct." He stiffened as one of her hands suddenly dipped low and caressed his stiff manhood. "It would be optimal if you were fucking me when we kissed but we have not done that yet."

"Yet..." God, how could this be happening to him? Him, of all people. "I hope yet is soon," he said shyly, kissing her again.

"Yes," she breathed in answer. Then she tilted her head towards the bed along one wall. "Sit down on the bed and spread your legs."

Eric nodded and moved over to the bed. He sat down carefully, keeping his eyes on the gorgeous mind reader. He was seeing her fully nude for the first time now. Her breasts were round and delicious looking, a handful each, he was sure. Her stomach was flat and taut and below that was a flare of fine red hairs that had been sculpted into a downward pointing arrow above her glistening slit, the rest of her sex bare.

Olivia walked in front of him and knelt between his spread legs. She leaned up to kiss him and he groaned as his cock rubbed against one plush breast, streaking it with his pre-cum. Then she sat back on her knees and lowered her head. Eric's breath froze in his chest as her face drew near his dick and then he sighed as she rubbed her cheek against it, making a soft almost mewling sound. Her eyes flicked to his and she smiled. Her lips parted and he let out a strangled cry as her warm, wet mouth engulfed his cock.
 
Last edited:
Vicky and Kelly almost fell onto the blond's bed in a tangle of arms and legs and the soft sounds of kissing. Kelly's jacket had been stripped off and dropped on the sofa as they'd passed it, and the remains of her shirt were lying on the floor between the couch and the bedroom. Vicky had managed to get the lacings of her leather pants undone, but they were reluctant to slide down her legs, and that was most of what had caused the crash.

With a smirk, Kelly stood up, her hands stroking gently over the other girl's body as she moved to grip the waist of the pants. "Hold still, Pixie, I'll help."

Vicky smiled back, lifting her hips slightly as Kelly started the process of peeling her out of the leather pants. "Done this before?"

"Uh-huh. Well, not," she shrugged a little self-consciously, "not this exact thing. But I . . . used to date a lot of guys in bands, and leather pants come off the same way no matter what tackle you're using." She finally got the pants down to Vicky's knees, and straightened up, looking at the blond on the bed, pants around her knees, large tits exposed over the leather corset, her hair a mess, and her eyes traveling over Kelly's own breasts. "God, you look so gorgeous."

In one lithe motion, Vicky had sat up, her hands tugging the pants the rest of the way off. A light blush colored her cheeks, and as she tossed the pants aside, one hand reached out for Kelly. "You don't look bad yourself."

She kissed the other girl again, pulling her down onto the bed with a pleased giggle. Kelly wrapped her arms around Vicky's waist as they fell, and nuzzled close as they bounced on the bed. "So, um, I've never . . . you know. So . . . what do we . . . ?"

Vicky smirked. "Ah, my first chance to teach one of the new kids something. It's very simple, really," she said, moving her face close to Kelly's, so that their noses were almost touching. "Think about what you would want a guy to do to you if the date had been going well. Then do it to me."

There was a pause, and Kelly laughed out loud. "Pixie, I can't do that - I just don't have the gear for it."

"Hmph." Vicky looked at one of her nightstands, then shook her head almost imperceptibly. "Next time, we'll talk about that. But I suppose for now, I'll show instead of tell." Her hands began to move, groping Kelly's breasts with abandon as she flung one leg over the other girls'.

~ ~ ~ ~​

Hank's breathing was ragged as he thrust over and over again inside of Laticia. "Ahh, fuck!" His eyes were almost closed as he fucked her, wanting to shut to drink in the feeling, but not wanting to miss a moment of her face, her body, as he fucked her. "Lover, never . . . never get tired of this!"

Her legs were wrapped firmly around his waist, one of her hands on her breasts, the other stroking the large, thick cock between her legs. "Best feeling in the world," she panted, "in any world," Laticia added in a moan, as he rolled his hips suddenly, letting her feel every inch of his thickness.

He almost grinned, his hands bracing his upper body over hers. "No question," he managed. "Gods, I love this needy, hungry little pussy," he hissed, his hips increasing their pace to just below where he knew she liked it.

An almost feral sound came from her throat, and Laticia reached up to grip his shoulders. "Dammit, Hank, fuck me!" She made another sound, this one almost a whimper, her eyes lit with need and an emotion close to desperation. "Please, fuck me like the needy slut I am . . . give me that cock the way I love it," she begged, her face full of hunger.
 
Heidi smiled, strutting down to the end of her bed, "Mmm, such a healthy boy." Sam's silvery jizz had been rubbed into her skin, save for a few streaks that still glittered on the slopes of her magnificent breasts. "Already hard and ready for more."

They had moved to her bedroom after the explosive climax together. Sam was on the bed, propped up with pillows so we was half sitting up. His hard and gleaming silver cock was in one hand, being stroked as he watched the lush blond inspecting him. "With you, who wouldn't be?"

Her smile grew and she tossed her hair over her shoulder, "Good point." She pushed a few more things out of the way and then walked back to the bed. His eyes were glued to her, noting every motion, every shift and bob of her gorgeous body. She doubted he'd even noticed the mirror.

It was tall, five feet high, and two feet wide, usually kept hidden behind the long jackets and dresses that hung on one of her closet rods. She used it to primp and check herself, of course, but this is why she really had it. With the clothes moved out of the way, Sam could be seen fully in it, stroking himself and ogling her.

Heidi stepped up beside the bed, "Ready, baby?"

"Fuck, yes."

She chuckled and got up onto the bed. Heidi straddled his waist facing away from him. Her eyes moved to the mirror in the closet and she smiled, feeling a fresh burst of wetness between her legs as she saw herself in her nude perfection, standing over the young man's hardness.

She licked her lips and began to lower herself, reaching down with one hand to steady and guide him, "Oh, this...this is so fucking hot, baby," she cooed. Though she wasn't sure herself if she meant that for Sam or for herself. Then she gasped and let out a long, happy sigh as she sank onto his hard dick, impaling herself on his silver shaft. And seeing it all in the mirror. God, it was so fucking sexy! "Ohh, God, yes," she groaned. "Feels so good." And the way it looked, his shiny dick disappearing into her pink sweetness...was just so erotic. "Give it to me, Sam. Fuck me."

~~~~~~~~~​

"Oh, fuck, Pixie!" Kelly's hands reached up to grab hold of the metal frame at the foot of the bed, "God fucking damn!" The dark haired flame thrower was nude now. Her jeans lay in a far corner of the bedroom and her plain black panties here currently hanging from the headboard of the bed.

Vicky straddled her, their legs entwined in such a way as to bring their pussies into contact. The buxom blond princess moaned as she ground her cunt into Kelly's wet heat, bucking her hips, her hands mauling the tough girl's pert modest tits. She pinched and twisted the pierced nipples, drawing a sharp gasp from Kelly. "So fucking good, Fireball," she cooed, "You're so wet and so fucking hot, it's insane."

Kelly tried to speak but her words came out as an inarticulate stream of whimpers and moans. Fuck! She never imagined it could feel like this! The sensation of that slick, wet, hot slit mashing and rubbing against her own was fucking incredible! "Ahh, ohh, f-fuck, I can't...believe..."

"You better, baby," Vicki grinned, "It gets, mmm! It gets better."

~~~~~~~~~​

Eric's hands twisted the blanket beneath him, the young man's breath rapid. "Olivia, that feels so...so fucking amazing."

The redhead's mismatched eyes twinkled at his words and she let out a soft, happy hum that rolled along his cock and made him shiver. Her lips were sealed firmly around his shaft, her head moving up and down the saliva slicked column, her tongue pressing and rasping delightfully along the sensitive underside.

One of her delicate looking hands caressed his scrotum, drawing another groaning sigh from the young sizemorph. "Ohh, God. You're so good," he moaned, "Best blowjob I've ever had, can't believe how good you feel. Wet and warm and so fucking fantastic."

Her eyes met his and he felt a feathery touch on his mind, her voice coming to him a moment later. "I love the feel of your cock and you taste wonderful." She began to bob up and down on him faster, "I want more. I want your semen, Eric. I want you to cum in my mouth, feed it to me, I'll swallow every last drop."
 
Back
Top