Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back!!

:nana:

homer_woohoo.jpg
 
Maybe subconsciously I ask to be treated this way. I don't know where to direct my anger.

*Hugs BG and adopts a flinty eyed glare*

I've got 200 ft of rope and a mighty mean paddle at your disposal, Miss BG. You just say the word.....
 
The rains are coming, prepare to be flooded, should be an interesting weekend.:eek:
 
Last edited:
Sometimes a good night's sleep isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Glad to wake up and escape a night of fitful dreaming about things I can't have and visits from ghosts of my past.
 
My old maternity clothes (and some outgrown children's clothes) are bagged and in the car and ready to be donated. Here's hoping that karma doesn't bite me in the ass and let an egg slip through my burned, clamped, and otherwise mangled Fallopian tubes!
 
I can officially call myself a runner again! I'm now able to run for 5 miles at a time and it feels amazing; I let this part of myself go for far too long. The peace and solitude I feel while running is wonderful.
Excellent! :)
 
OK, i have a question: if you were to attend a 1 hr presentation about twitter & job search, what would you want to know?
 
o yes, a lot of businesses post jobs via twitter! you found out about the postings by following the organizations--or their recruiters. AFAICT, the social media giant that people don't use for hiring is facebook, of all things.

if you're interested in knowing more, PM me.

ed
 
o yes, a lot of businesses post jobs via twitter! you found out about the postings by following the organizations--or their recruiters. AFAICT, the social media giant that people don't use for hiring is facebook, of all things.

if you're interested in knowing more, PM me.

ed

Huh! Who knew? (obviously not I).
 
Oh Quolly bear. . . trapped with those active lil qs. . . . God bless man. lol Glad to hear you are alright though.

JtohisPB--the kids and i are considering dusting off the Nikes and running again. . . just getting my big bootie motivated and out the door is an insurmountable hurtle at the moment, but for some reason your post gave me hope that i can muster up the energy somewhere.

Off to dinner with my bff. . . i'm thinking huge Greek salad . . . YUMMO!
 
When will I ever learn, measure twice, cut once... measure twice, cut once.

I'd kick my own ass, but that requires too much energy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top