Status
Not open for further replies.
wicked woman said:
hands quoll a big umbrella :rose:
medium_gene_kelly_-_singing_in_the_rain.jpg

bobsgirl said:
Too much or not enough?

Hi pq! :rose:

Just right, for now, more needed but it was enough that we don't have to buy water for awhile.

*waves* Hi BeeG :)

quoll said:
Just right, for now, more needed but it was enough that we don't have to buy water for awhile.

*waves* Hi BeeG :)

The cows will be happy!

*waves back* You still here?

Hey Quoll, I'm looking into the software you reccomended. I'm still thinking of going with Microsoft though because that's what I was "raised" on. I appreciated the help though.

center_stage said:
Hey Quoll, I'm looking into the software you reccomended. I'm still thinking of going with Microsoft though because that's what I was "raised" on. I appreciated the help though.
Give it a try, if you like it I may be able to help with a permanent extension of the trial period. ;)

Time for something totally random.

I hope I get along well with my new roommate. She seemed nice, but I did only get about a five minute chunk of her. She's already started to move some stuff into our room, but she's moving in completely on Thursday.

He was wearing wool trousers that were shrinking as he did that number. He had to change several times. They also had to get permission from the fire department to run those sprinklers.

bobsgirl said:
Phaedre!! Haven't seen you in a long time! ;)

Yes, surprisingly sun today and tomorrow.
<waves> Been somewhat busy but have been popping in and out, just haven't posted.

And today the sun was shining but it was absolutely freezing!

daylightwarrior said:
He was wearing wool trousers that were shrinking as he did that number. He had to change several times. They also had to get permission from the fire department to run those sprinklers.

Now you must be a movie buff. Interesting info.

silverwhisper said:
omg, i think i might have a new crush at my blogging site!
sorry. i'll stop posting to it. :eek:

btw... your post was number 9100 to this thread. congrats. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back