BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel the same way!!!!! guys see the boobs and ass and are drooling but then they see the rest of the body their mood changes even IF they don't say anything! i'm working so hard to like myself in the body i have. but as soon as i get enough confidence to show it off, i feel like i shouldn't be. . . . its damaging!

Some guys are like that, but I really don't think it is the majority.
I happen to think women are beautiful. Period. BBWs, thin, tall, short, doesn't matter....a confident smile, a wiggle in just the right place, a sexy laugh, some conversation....and I'm yours.
Of course, I do like a nice curvy girl, and I do love boobies, but there is soooooo much more involved.

Some guys are like that, but I really don't think it is the majority.
I happen to think women are beautiful. Period. BBWs, thin, tall, short, doesn't matter....a confident smile, a wiggle in just the right place, a sexy laugh, some conversation....and I'm yours.
Of course, I do like a nice curvy girl, and I do love boobies, but there is soooooo much more involved.

thats refreshing, and if its not the majority then damn i have the worse luck and i'm only finding the minority of this field!!! lol

Wow! You were kinda serious there weren't you? [laughs]

Well get a good look. This only happens... well kinda everytime Cipher and I get together. But she's been busy with work lately so it's been a while. :(

How ya doin' Lefty?

Hey girl heyyy!

Stopping in to let everyone know work hasn't killed me..yet, it's only monday though:rolleyes:

Miss you guys & gals!
:heart:

You know what! Fuck 'em. Embrace yourself and be whatever you wanna be girl! I had the same question. The truth is everyone has their own standard of what a BBW is. For some anything over a size 12 is considered large, for others anything under a size 18 is a waif. [laughs]

We say... now say it with me and join the club... 'FUCK 'EM!!'

Welcome to the BBW Love thread. Pull up a chair and have a seat or hell grab a table and start dancin'! :D

*lookin' around for Cipher to back up my own fat ass*

Here we go with labels..LoL Fuck wtf anyone says Artina, Blu is right.
If you're happy with trying to lose the weight..or if you're happy with keeping it on, that's you're choice.
Just as long as you're making the choice for YOU, then hey girl, More power to you!

I could give a damn. I'm too big for some, not big enough for others, but regardless, i love me and could care less who doesn't!

Just saying.

So if you stay..Welcome, hope you jump right in and table dance with us LoL Or if you decide this isn't for you, that's fine too.

Im new.....very new here and I just sent you a message and I am not sure you got it. You said to introduce myself and I thought I could handle it.......just not good on compurers. This is the first time for me!

I not sure if this is your reply but if it is your welcome......Man am I lost

I am not sure if I'm doing this right......but here goes.........Said you had a few drinks waiting for hubby......is that something for every night or bad day?

Must not be getting this right so I'll try another time....Im safer just reading the threads.

Here we go with labels..LoL Fuck wtf anyone says Artina, Blu is right.
If you're happy with trying to lose the weight..or if you're happy with keeping it on, that's you're choice.
Just as long as you're making the choice for YOU, then hey girl, More power to you!

I could give a damn. I'm too big for some, not big enough for others, but regardless, i love me and could care less who doesn't!

Just saying.

So if you stay..Welcome, hope you jump right in and table dance with us LoL Or if you decide this isn't for you, that's fine too.

Thanks for the support. I posted a pic of mine on the curvy appreciation thread yesterday, (for a giggle) and it was totally ignored. I'm not expecting bells and whistles but conversation or even a couple smiley icons are appreciated. Thanks to Blu here too for her words. :)

Not quite ready to table dance....more of a private lap dancer. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you PA. :rose:

Okay I gotta ask. What are cougar eyes? [laughs] I have a feeling I'm gonna feel like an idiot when you answer. :eek:

Eyes like a cat. Cougar felines are strong mountain lionesses. The slant of your eyes in the profile pic remind me of a cougar's.

Thanks for the support. I posted a pic of mine on the curvy appreciation thread yesterday, (for a giggle) and it was totally ignored. I'm not expecting bells and whistles but conversation or even a couple smiley icons are appreciated. Thanks to Blu here too for her words. :)

Not quite ready to table dance....more of a private lap dancer. ;)

Whatever works for you..

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back